Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

this is unusual but read closer and it gets more strange

Bizarro

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Bizarro

• Homer

• odinsupreme

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerber is serving a life sentence for firing a gun into his television set. He was previously convicted of illegally firing a gun and making terrorist threats. He was sentenced under California's three strikes law, which requires tougher sentences for repeat offenders. The Supreme Court is reviewing the three-strikes law in separate cases that challenge its constitutionality.

Very harsh law... :s3

Odin

That is really sad..

Now recently I heard that a man was inprisoned in Afghanistan because he had sex with a camel . Apparently though the law states that having sex with camels is not illeagle unless it is a male camel because thats just wrong ...... It's a sick world :s3

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but he knew he was getting life in prison before he did it, and it dumbfounds me why people do the things they do :-\

Nice point Homer.. I am allways telling my kids that if they know they are going to be punished for misbehaving and then they misbehave then they have no one to blame but them selves when they get punished . However The mans wife should be allowed to have a baby after all she didn't do anything wrong except maybe she didn't choose to wisely when she got married.

punishment should fit the crime- i can't see why shooting a weapon into a TV is worth life in prison. maybe a few years given his history, but not life.

If the man doesn't have kids that's one thing but what kind of a justice system gives a man life for shooting a television and then gives a man less for shooting a person :-\

Im not sure wheter firing a weapon within city limits is a felony or misdermeaner. Considering that her had 2 strikes against him, and that in order for him to get the third strike it would have to be a felony. Thus making it the third strike and a sentence for life, if there were exceptions to the laws there would be a lot of criminals trying to use the exception to get out of jail time.