Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll: Obama Seen as Greater Failure than Bush

AROCES

I had come across alot of guys that were coming out of the physical security that were under the impression they were rambo, those that would pull the trigger without thinking on it or even being ordered. I do think BlackWater International should have set down a more strict guideline as far as mentally testing these young men. Most of us that had come from different segments of the government were already familiar with the surroundings because we had been there before, but these other guys were regular joes (mostly young guys that had been working in the physical security field for companies such as Wackenhut or Pinkerton) who thought that they were nothing but bad *** simply because they had a weapon in their hand. These types cause trouble in situations that they arent comfortable in. They rarely ask questions (because they know it all of course) and they hardly ever heed the warnings of those that have been around the block a time or 3.

I think bootcamp and other training should be law before sending groups like them into a combat zone.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Dr. D

• The Silver Thong

• Caesar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think bootcamp and other training should be law before sending groups like them into a combat zone.

They do have "BootCamp" or "Basic" type courses, but not as anyone from the military would recognize them, there is no break down/build up process.

They do have "BootCamp" or "Basic" type courses, but not as anyone from the military would recognize them, there is no break down/build up process.

Yeah thats what I'm talking about. getting broken down to NOTHING and built up to be a Marine. Parris Island changed my life, they throw so much at you in such little time. even today I'm a neet freak, I have all my clothes in my closet all by long sleeve to short sleeve and still worry if a DI is looking over my shoulder.

I had come across alot of guys that were coming out of the physical security that were under the impression they were rambo, those that would pull the trigger without thinking on it or even being ordered. I do think BlackWater International should have set down a more strict guideline as far as mentally testing these young men. Most of us that had come from different segments of the government were already familiar with the surroundings because we had been there before, but these other guys were regular joes (mostly young guys that had been working in the physical security field for companies such as Wackenhut or Pinkerton) who thought that they were nothing but bad *** simply because they had a weapon in their hand. These types cause trouble in situations that they arent comfortable in. They rarely ask questions (because they know it all of course) and they hardly ever heed the warnings of those that have been around the block a time or 3.

Would you be willing to testify against these guy's who have tainted Blackwater's name?

Just curious...

Have you personally met Erik Prince or Al Clark?

Also, do you believe any of the allegations against Mr. Prince?

Would you be willing to testify against these guy's who have tainted Blackwater's name?

Just curious...

Have you personally met Erik Prince or Al Clark?

Also, do you believe any of the allegations against Mr. Prince?

I have spoken against such individuals at hearings. As far as Mr. Prince goes... he is a little to far up the food chain for me to know him personally (or was, since he is no longer the CEO). As far as the allegations against him... Im not completely sure where I would put myself on that debate, its hard to believe that he would have directly been involved in such deeds (bosses rarely get their hands dirty) but it is possible he could have hired on some of those men that I was speaking of early, just to do such dirty work.

and as far as Mr. Clark... I have never met him either, he was no longer with the company when I hired in.

I have spoken against such individuals at hearings. As far as Mr. Prince goes... he is a little to far up the food chain for me to know him personally (or was, since he is no longer the CEO). As far as the allegations against him... Im not completely sure where I would put myself on that debate, its hard to believe that he would have directly been involved in such deeds (bosses rarely get their hands dirty) but it is possible he could have hired on some of those men that I was speaking of early, just to do such dirty work.

and as far as Mr. Clark... I have never met him either, he was no longer with the company when I hired in.

Thanks for the information and the civil responses.

Thanks for the information and the civil responses.

I do ask that any further line of questioning be sent via private message due to the fact that this thread needs to be put back on topic.

I cant even type straight right now... your little remark has pretty much sickened me...

Now you know how we feel about Blackwater's "few" screwups....