Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama heals hundreds

Caesar

01_inside1.jpg

"AUSTIN — Ginny McCallum, 43, who has been confined to a wheelchair for much of her adult life, came to hear presidential candidate Barack Obama speak at the University of Texas. Afterward she found herself in a wheelchair access breezeway as Obama and his entourage exited the arena. The candidate spotted her, came over, grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She found herself standing for the first time in eleven years"

"Obama said as he laid hands on afflicted bodies.

The people’s reactions were so joyous as to be almost frightening. They jumped and shouted and wept. Before they could thank or embrace the candidate he was well down the rope line healing others. Their excitement was lost in the general din of the crowd.

Aides acknowledge that the phenomenon is occurring with greater frequency."

Source and full article

Has anyone else seen or read more on this phenomenon Obama has on the deaf, blind and handicapped?

Being that it is confined to the very religious (something very religious), I suspect that it nothing more than a phenomena of faith, a connection between the common moniker of "messiah" that he is given tongue-in-cheek but is taken way to seriously by those with little mental flexibility.

If I were to put on my conspiracy cap, I would speculate that this is a grass-roots movement to make him appear as the false messiah, either in an effort to have him removed or an attempt to bring about judgement day.

Being that it is confined to the very religious (something very religious), I suspect that it nothing more than a phenomena of faith, a connection between the common moniker of "messiah" that he is given tongue-in-cheek but is taken way to seriously by those with little mental flexibility.

LOL but they reported that his aides agreed with this phenomenon and that they don't talk about it much. its just a very strange article, almost like he has connections with Santa Claus.

Actually, I think you'll find the website source rather gives it away. I especially liked the different versions of the story available, "For reading impaired" and "For Eunuchs" :P

Actually, I think you'll find the website source rather gives it away. I especially liked the different versions of the story available, "For reading impaired" and "For Eunuchs" :P

I take that Tiggs as your not one of the followers or a subscriber to the healings? LMAO!!!

I heard Racism ended once he was elected too.

;)

And if you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Oh good.

A fake article that idiots will quote until the end of time when referencing Obama as the messiah.

Just what was needed around here.

Dibs on the first AROCES or Lord Umberger quote.

Oh good.

A fake article that idiots will quote until the end of time when referencing Obama as the messiah.

Just what was needed around here.

Dibs on the first AROCES or Lord Umberger quote.

LMAO :rofl:

You forgot about the other Obama hater.........I forgot his screen name, but he has a pic of Obama in his avtar, his sig, and a quote about how much he dislikes Obama to go along with those :rolleyes:

so we have the deathers, the Tea Partiers, the birthers. Now the healers?!

so we have the deathers, the Tea Partiers, the birthers. Now the healers?!

Re: Republicans

Son, I am disappoint.

KRS-One and Kim81 your comments were not necessary and are nothing more than flame-bait. Simply stick to the discussion at hand, it is obviously a joke and no one would seriously quote this when debating Obama's policies, speeches and actions.

LOL, that was funny. Get a sence of humor guys.

Yeah. No kidding. The libs sure are getting thin-skinned. A little bit of criticism and now we're swastica wearing, racist, anti-American, tea-bagging birther thug nazis.

It's almost comical.

• Like 1

It's sarcasm and parody, like The Onion. That's why it's funny. They lampoon the extremists on all fronts, left right or indifferent.

He's also planning to do his next press conference at the reflecting pool by the Lincoln Memorial where he will be walking on water as he also makes us all accept that ObamaCare will not only not cost the trillions of dollars the CBO says it will, but will instead turn us all into millionaires.

He's also planning to do his next press conference at the reflecting pool by the Lincoln Memorial where he will be walking on water as he also makes us all accept that ObamaCare will not only not cost the trillions of dollars the CBO says it will, but will instead turn us all into millionaires.
Does anybody know the story of Elmer Gantry? Obama sort of makes me think of some of the charismatic parallels. :)

Karlis

It seems to me that's mocking conservatives, not liberals or Obama. I took it that they were satirizing the right who have mockingly called him the messiah or insinuated that he's the anti-Christ. As someone else mentioned the site seems similar to Onion News Network.

It seems to me that's mocking conservatives, not liberals or Obama. I took it that they were satirizing the right who have mockingly called him the messiah or insinuated that he's the anti-Christ. As someone else mentioned the site seems similar to Onion News Network.

No no no. We mocked the libs for calling him the messiah. It was right on Oprah, did you miss it?