Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Salem - the planet of biorobots

Salem - the planet of biorobots.

...One cannot help describing Salem's inhabitants as humans, the likeness is so striking that knowing for sure that they are biorobots doesn't prevent the use of human analogies and parallels. But this gives an opportunity to describe the events on Salem in human terms and notions using incidents, names and places which took place on the Earth.

Vitalij

"Earth - the planet of biorobots"

http://www.godswhip.info/

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vitalij

• Burgundy Johnson

• STIX

• chico del nacho

the person who wrote that sounds like a deranged hippie blink.gif

the person who wrote that sounds like a deranged hippie

Yes...I agree...too much weed, not enough thinking before speaking.

taht reminds me of the guy who insists hes a reptoid reborn and that they abduct him lol anyone know of the guy im talkin about?? he says hes the "raven" from another dimension or somethin... laugh.gif *insanity strikes again*

lol i've heard of that guy...what a load of hooey. laugh.gif

its kinda weird though...cause they hvae these things completely thought out and they act like its completely normal to think these thoughts....it makes me laugh most of the time......2 FREE PASSES TO A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!! dontgetit.gif

Edited by Joe013

I once read a story about a square living in a 2D world. He understood length and he understood width, but he had no idea about depth. One day when he was sitting at home a circle suddenly appeared before him, but it wasnt any ordinary circle it was a sphere, this sphere explained to him about the third dimension and once the square had gotten over the shock and was relatively calm the sphere brought him into the 3-Dimensional world, while he was there he could see inside his friends houses, he could even see inside his friends, his entire existance was turned upside down. now after the sphere was satisfied with the squares reaction he returned the square back to its 2-Dimensional existance and left. The square was quite shocked at what had just happened and went to explain to his friends about the third dimensions but all they did was laugh and the square was eventually locked inside an insane assylum.

can anyone guess the moral of this story?

Don't do drugs, they make you see things?

I guess you could go out on a limb and say that rolleyes.gif

but what is there to believe other than our own experiences?

its kinda weird though...cause they hvae these things completely thought out and they act like its completely normal to think these thoughts....it makes me laugh most of the time......2 FREE PASSES TO A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!!

Completely thought out?... You see, there is no need to think these things out, they are always there, for any person (the other thing that people usually prefer to act as complete imbeciles, and when they occasionally bump into something real they start talking about the weed, a visit to a doctor and so on). While one can always receive on his own utterly individualized information from the Above to help solve his current personal problems.

Materials on the site are such direct cosmic psychoenergy informations. Informations FOR consideration, backed up by a practical experience of many people. Over time (if still alive) you might be able to see a clear correlation between the ongoing events and the informations on this site you have came across once. Sometime then people will discover that they desperately need these informations, for they will cost a life... They will be very eager to pay very high price to get them, and still they will be unable to get hold of them. So, in a sense, enjoy the preview!

I am not going to convince anyone in anything (after all, The Informations are FOR consideration), but if one will look at a site (english version lags behind the original in Russian) he will notice the recipes to get rid of SARS, AIDS, cancer, mad cow disease etc, etc., notes on future developments of WWIII and many other interesting bits.. Do you know how to cure mad cow disease? Just think how many animals could have been saved and how much troubles the farmers could have avoided. There are other diseases coming down soon, and the answers how to treat them will also be available immediately, but will there be someone to listen and put them into practice is the question.

I hope you get what I am on about...

Vitalij

I once read a story about a square living in a 2D world. He understood length and he understood width, but he had no idea about depth. One day when he was sitting at home a circle suddenly appeared before him, but it wasnt any ordinary circle it was a sphere, this sphere explained to him about the third dimension and once the square had gotten over the shock and was relatively calm the sphere brought him into the 3-Dimensional world, while he was there he could see inside his friends houses, he could even see inside his friends, his entire existance was turned upside down. now after the sphere was satisfied with the squares reaction he returned the square back to its 2-Dimensional existance and left. The square was quite shocked at what had just happened and went to explain to his friends about the third dimensions but all they did was laugh and the square was eventually locked inside an insane assylum.

Good story, STIX. And also good question. - Vitalij

Edited by Vitalij

QUOTE (Joe013 @ May 12 2004, 09:08 PM)

its kinda weird though...cause they hvae these things completely thought out and they act like its completely normal to think these thoughts....it makes me laugh most of the time......2 FREE PASSES TO A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!!

Completely thought out?... You see, there is no need to think these things out, they are always there, for any person (the other thing that people usually prefer to act as complete imbeciles, and when they occasionally bump into something real they start talking about the weed, a visit to a doctor and so on). While one can always receive on his own utterly individualized information from the Above to help solve his current personal problems.

Materials on the site are such direct cosmic psychoenergy informations. Informations FOR consideration, backed up by a practical experience of many people. Over time (if still alive) you might be able to see a clear correlation between the ongoing events and the informations on this site you have came across once. Sometime then people will discover that they desperately need these informations, for they will cost a life... They will be very eager to pay very high price to get them, and still they will be unable to get hold of them. So, in a sense, enjoy the preview!

I am not going to convince anyone in anything (after all, The Informations are FOR consideration), but if one will look at a site (english version lags behind the original in Russian) he will notice the recipes to get rid of SARS, AIDS, cancer, mad cow disease etc, etc., notes on future developments of WWIII and many other interesting bits.. Do you know how to cure mad cow disease? Just think how many animals could have been saved and how much troubles the farmers could have avoided. There are other diseases coming down soon, and the answers how to treat them will also be available immediately, but will there be someone to listen and put them into practice is the question.

i repeat...

QUOTE (Joe013 @ May 12 2004, 09:08 PM)

Edited by Joe013

I've read this four times and have yet to understand a single sentance... wacko.gif

i repeat...

You may also repeat reading story about a square living in a 2D world by STIX.

It's often (always use to be?) like that. Think of Jesus Christ and Christianity story. First they laugh. When they get too angry they kill the one who dared to expose and fight their ignorance. Later one, they can misinterpret and distort his teaching and create the whole f... religion out of that. False religion that is.

Vitalij

Edited by Vitalij

You know these net nuts are really giving us true crazies a bad name.....I never finished the site due to laughing too hard at the drivel on it....and I agree Drugs are bad and obviously the acid that guy took was real bad.....

Do you know how to cure mad cow disease? Just think how many animals could have been saved and how much troubles the farmers could have avoided. There are other diseases coming down soon, and the answers how to treat them will also be available immediately, but will there be someone to listen and put them into practice is the question.

Uh... yeah... the number one way is to not feed Cattle feed made from the bones and remains of processed cattle and sheep. And to give them room to roam instead of injecting them with steroids, and only the FDA knows what else while they're penned in side by side and can't move anywhere their entire life.

But I digress...

Do you know how to cure mad cow disease? Just think how many animals could have been saved and how much troubles the farmers could have avoided. There are other diseases coming down soon, and the answers how to treat them will also be available immediately, but will there be someone to listen and put them into practice is the question.

Uh... yeah... the number one way is to not feed Cattle feed made from the bones and remains of processed cattle and sheep. And to give them room to roam instead of injecting them with steroids, and only the FDA knows what else while they're penned in side by side and can't move anywhere their entire life.

But I digress...

...There are also preventative measures not to get sick from cancer or AIDS. But there is a difference between preventative measures and actual treatment (after the sickness came).

Vitalij

god i swear you are CRAZY!!!! get help man get help.......

and the box story, kinda confused me to tell you the truth.........weird!