Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GH and GHI:

ReconMarine

So, it would have been easy for them to get the facts straight had they chosen to do so. This should make fans of the show wonder how many other facts were "missed" in other locations.

I've watched it since the beginning. Started off as a fan and am now just disappointed.

Jason and Grant seem to have no enthusiasm any more. Like I said, they used to do a bit of research and were quicker to discount "mists" and "shadows".

Heck all anyone had to do was wander Golden a bit and ask people about the history.

I've never seen anything that I considered evidence but the show was more entertaining in the beginning. I think I really gave up on it with the statue clip.

Nibs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReconMarine

• Wookietim

• sinewave

• Stormcrow

I've watched it since the beginning. Started off as a fan and am now just disappointed.

Jason and Grant seem to have no enthusiasm any more. Like I said, they used to do a bit of research and were quicker to discount "mists" and "shadows".

Heck all anyone had to do was wander Golden a bit and ask people about the history.

I've never seen anything that I considered evidence but the show was more entertaining in the beginning. I think I really gave up on it with the statue clip.

Nibs

If there was any integrity at all it was since lost in the dash for cash.

Edited by sinewave

• 7 months later...

i totally agree with you Wolfwing on that i also very much enjoy the show and i don't think it should be brought down just cos someone doesn't like one of the investigators and also grant = fraud i don't think so why for the years he is been on this show debunking everything why would he bother trying to fake something its ridiculous what i don't get also is why if people think its fake why bother watching it

Edited by HelloKitty10

• 2 weeks later...

I used to watch Ghost Hunters every time it came on, even if I had seen the episode 4 times. I was hooked. Then Brian started to get on my nerves with his whining and his lies. They let him get away with his behavior. I think they did it because it introduced drama into the show. Then they dumped him and all was well. Then years later, they got Kris Williams. Now I know all the guys think she is hot, oh, she's a model! She is so cool. The thing I have against her is her use of the word "actually". She peppers her sentences with this word several times per sentence and she is not even using it properly. I think someone said something to her about it because she seems to be trying not to say it as much, but she still uses it a lot. Watch an episode from last year or the year before when she is explaining to the group about the site they are going to investigate. You have to listen to her in order to hear what the site is all about. Count the number of times she says "actually", heck take a drink everytime she says it. :rolleyes:

Edited by boos2u