Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientist admits to study of Roswell debris!

morrison1976

... and the fact - there is no factual data (physical properties/chemical composition) on that "fancy" Roswell material in OP's link - does not bother you? I read "blah, blah, blah" only, nothing substantial.

Given that Bragalia's book clearly states something different that the background material he claims to have analyzed, well, it can hardly be anything but "blah blah blah give me your money blah blah blah".

Unfortunately there seem to be an urge in certain circles (UFOlogy, to mention one) to latch onto anything that even remotely smells like it can support the ET hypothesis, even when most examples tend to fall completely apart when scrutinized closely. One would think that if one was serious about this field one would be extremely cautious about what material was used and make sure that said material was scrutinized very carefully to make sure there were no serious contradictions/holes. Alas no. Again and again we see this latching onto material that have holes so wide that whole freight trains could be driven through them - sideways. It is simply not serious, but outright laughable. No wonder that real scientists laugh when they hear the term UFOlogy.

To the OPs defense he put it up there and also found it dodgy given the background material when looking closer at it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ra_Sun-God

• badeskov

• psyche101

• skyeagle409

[...] It is simply not serious, but outright laughable. No wonder that real scientists laugh when they hear the term UFOlogy.

[...]

So true.

This is Anthony Bragalia. I would like Mr. "Badeskov" to know that I received no payment whatsoever for inclusion of my Battelle-Roswell material in the new Witness to Roswell book. It disturbs me that he rants incessantly about my doing this for money. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is Anthony Bragalia. I would like Mr. "Badeskov" to know that I received no payment whatsoever for inclusion of my Battelle-Roswell material in the new Witness to Roswell book. It disturbs me that he rants incessantly about my doing this for money. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Nor would I allude to you receiving any money for the inclusion of that. The idea that you would receive money beforehand to do that is outright absurd.

Cheers,

Badeskov

So where`s the real data,the physicial proof. The Real Enchialada ? Somebody please get some real copy on this development from 1949 or when ever ! Roswell was 1947 two years latter Batelle corp was on it and couldnt of developed Nitroeullium themselfs?

Give man a better respect,we are after prety smart for Aliens.

This is Anna Kournikova. Can you post/elaborate your Battelle-Roswell material (I mean real data)?

Thank you!

I have been telling people for years that the Roswell incident was caused by extraterrestrials and that is the same message that I have been receiving here in Corpus Christi, TX from those who were there.

Well put Skyeagle! :tu:

And you meet with serious people at the right places, and that mean that you are very much in the know, and that show you have real insider knowledge. :)

And this is ground control to Major Tom - The air is getting thin...

Please try and avoid quote mining, since other people have already been cautioned against it.

1. I don't for one minute believe you. Personally, I don't think Anthony Bragalia would be that dumb, that he'd just happen to decide to 'defend' himself and his new book in two single UM topics. Especially since he'd know that both sides will tear him apart (which is already starting to happen - better get some proof ready). Heck, all the real Anthony Bragalia has to do is post a few paragraphs on UFO Digest, or any other site that he is a regular contributer to, about this onslaught against him, and by breakfast time tomorrow 100+ UFO blogs, newssites and forums will have links to, or copy-pastes of, his article on them and a legion of uncritical thinkers speculating about how this is one more check in the box for a conspiracy against those who speak 'the truth'.

But humour us all, prove that you are indeed Anthony Bragalia. Otherwise, stop wasting our time...

2. If Mr 'Badeskov' is incessantly ranting, I must be satan himself to you then, since I'm publically on the record as stating that Mr. Bragalia's "research" into Roswell has about has about the same literary value as toilet paper. And since it's obviously in 'Witness to Roswell' redux... I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

Assuming you are of course Anthony Bragalia, then as to your claim that you haven't been paid for your inclusion of your material in 'Witness to Roswell', perhaps you should get yourself a better agent then. But that is not where the issue lies. It's all to do with this smoke and mirrors routine that amounts to little more than a man who has collected some extraordinary tales and now needs to convince the critically thinking people out there that there is proof where there is none. And how is this achieved? Well in the real world it would involve independent verification, not emotional appeals to believe that this is the truth. As long as 'truth' can have as many hair-splitting meanings as admit...

Let's cut the crap, if there was ever a way to conclusively proove extraterrestrials were involved in Roswell, human nature presents two very distinct possibilities, and neither of them involve internet forums and books.

One way or another it would end up with some rather exclusive rights agreements being presented by major media outlets... And quite probably enough money too, that a budding author could easily put off releasing his or her book for quite a few years.

edit:typo

Edited by Evangium

Just curious, is Anthony Bragalia claiming to be a scientist?

I won't deny that these people could be right.... However unlike you I won't jump the gun and say they are telling the truth either mostly because people lie all the time, long term memory is unreliable and it's all second hand information.

I have some questions for you.

1: Have you heard or anyone else (living) heard these deathbed confessions?

2: Who is this nurse? How do you know she was 'disappeared'? What evidence do you have of this?

3: While everyone claimed to be risking their lives how do you know they really were? If true since the story is so fantastic and unbelievable why not just let them talk since people wouldn't believe them anyway?

4: In the last 60 years how come no one from the inside has come forward to present evidence? A conspiracy this big would be full of leaks just like Watergate regardless of security.

1) http://www.hyper.net/ufo/roswell.html

News Jun-2007: Lt. Walter G. Haut was the Roswell base public information officer, who wrote the famous press-release which made world headlines on 8-Jul-1947, which began "The many rumours regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc. [...]". Haut, who lived in Roswell, became one of the most interviewed and public Roswell witnesses and key advocate of a UFO crash. He always said he thought the original press release was the truth and he was convinced "the material recovered was some type of craft from outer space" (ref: his 1993 affidavit). Yet he continued to disclaim personal knowledge of the debris or of the actual craft and recovered bodies.

Haut had left a sealed, notarized affidavit to be opened after his death. In it, Haut testifies that he personally saw the crashed craft at Roswell Base Building 84 a/k/a Hangar P-3. He descibed it as 12-15ft long, not quite as wide, ~6ft high, more of an egg-shape, no windows, portholes, wings -- NOT the classic round flying saucer. He also saw alien bodies (short 4ft) as well as handling the strange debris

2) http://www.roswellproof.com/dennis.html In that link you can see a drawing of alien with only 4 fingers on each hands (these 4 feet tall aliens had 4 toes on each feet as well) made by a Nurse, and Glenn had to lie about her name as he promised her to never reveal her real name.

3) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_accou...ll_UFO_incident http://www.majesticdocuments.com/witnesses.secondhand.php http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed080901.html

4) Because "Majestic 12" hide the hard evidence for the public ("Majestic 12", were created in 1947, what a coincident),

And do you know why they hide it for the public?

1) It is very important that the Russian spies (KGB agents) don't get their fingers on these very sensitive informations,

2) They fear it will create panic among the public if they release the hard evidence to the public (When the radio released the story of "War of the Worlds" in the 1930'ies it created panic among many American citizens), and that would be considered as a threat to the National Security,

3) They fear that if they release the hard evidence to the public they fear there will some "Weak souls" who breaks in and take the hard evidence as a souvenir, and that would also be considered as a threat to the National Security.

Yah, there are in fact "Weak souls" out there who willing to break in and take the hard evidence as a souvenir, and it is sad that the society works that way..... :hmm:

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Just curious, is Anthony Bragalia claiming to be a scientist?

I think Bragalia write what the scientists concluded, plain and simple ;)

I think Bragalia write what the scientists concluded, plain and simple ;)

Yeah, that is not answering the question.

another explanation, this one from Nick Redfern -

"Also, according to the Colonel, in the early 1960s a Soviet spy known to be operating in Washington, D.C. was suspected of having received classified data from someone allied with the U.S. Army’s Foreign Technology Division (FTD).

A plan was hatched to reveal some very specific but bogus information to the traitor that could be easily traced to the Soviet contact when it was duly passed on – thus identifying the traitor as well.

The concocted story, states the Colonel, was that, in 1961, the FTD had got its hands on a quantity of strange, metallic debris from a crashed UFO that was being analyzed under cover of the strictest security.

This story was duly and carefully leaked to the suspected Soviet sympathizer and, apparently, the ruse worked: the traitor passed on the information to his Russian handler and arrests were quickly and quietly made without any real secrets having been compromised.

Interestingly the Colonel states that as with Operation Klondike and Fort Knox, this led to rumors among officials that the Army’s FTD had gotten its hands on crashed UFO materials.

Perhaps of relevance to this incident is the 1997 publication of one of the most controversial UFO books of all time: The Day After Roswell, co-written by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso, who was a prime mover in the Army’s Foreign Technology Division in the early 1960s. Corso claimed that while he was with the FTD he had hands-on access to recovered debris from the Roswell crash of 1947 – debris that Corso asserted until his dying day was extraterrestrial in origin.

The Colonel believes that, wittingly or unwittingly, Corso’s story can be traced back to the ruse laid down to smoke out the Soviets’ informant.

The Colonel states that, in reality, the odd metal material that the FTD obtained and utilized in its operation was Nitinol."

Something huge deffinetly happened in 1947.

It wasn't a weather ballon either.

You got that right. And not bad short video clip you had put on your member-photo. ;)

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Well, I think I will try evaluate about Bragalia....

That is still avoiding my question. Is terribly complicated or something?

That is still avoiding my question. Is terribly complicated or something?

It is indeed terribly complicated, so I will try find out if Bragalia is a scientist.......

another explanation, this one from Nick Redfern -

Evangium-

This is to laugh! I do not know how to "prove" that I am Anthony Bragalia on this forum. I assure you though, I am. I cannot spend my days defending every derogatory post on every blog. But I also cannot let such "trash talk" about me remain without comment.

Incidentally, I am not a scientist. I have engaged the assistance of many metallurgists and materials scientists on this research however.

Your insinuation that I am trying to deceive or to one day "make money" off of this is insulting. Simply "google" key words: Bragalia Roswell

All of my work is out there for free, and for all to see...from the LIFE photographer story, the last living Roswell Fireman's story, the Roswell-Battelle Connection, The Rand Corporation material -and countless other articles. There is no "hidden agenda" and I do not blindly accept everything Roswell. In fact, Evangium, try googling (in quotes) : "The Roswell Liars" You will see that I have a balanced approach and that I am a critical thinker.

Your inclusion of Nick Redfern's take on Nitinol is interesting. What you do not know- Nick and I corresponded about this before I even published a thing. In fact many, many researchers were aware of this work before it was released- or have assisted later. These individuals include Kevin Randle, Tom Carey, reporter Billy Cox, Rich Reynolds of RRR Group, Dave Rudiak, Grant Cameron etc. I have even engaged in extended dialog with skeptic Tim Printy! I invite constructive criticism...but your vitriol is not appreciated.

I appreciate the interest and support of the many individuals who have written me. Most everyone has encouraged me to continue to release these Roswell revelations. Some may feel that I am intentionally deceptive, intellectually dishonest or that I am doing this for nefarious reasons. But I am genuine in my commitment to truth on this matter- and future articles incorporating such original research will further demonstrate that Roswell really happened...

Evangium-

This is to laugh! I do not know how to "prove" that I am Anthony Bragalia on this forum. I assure you though, I am. I cannot spend my days defending every derogatory post on every blog. But I also cannot let such "trash talk" about me remain without comment.

Incidentally, I am not a scientist. I have engaged the assistance of many metallurgists and materials scientists on this research however.

Your insinuation that I am trying to deceive or to one day "make money" off of this is insulting. Simply "google" key words: Bragalia Roswell

All of my work is out there for free, and for all to see...from the LIFE photographer story, the last living Roswell Fireman's story, the Roswell-Battelle Connection, The Rand Corporation material -and countless other articles. There is no "hidden agenda" and I do not blindly accept everything Roswell. In fact, Evangium, try googling (in quotes) : "The Roswell Liars" You will see that I have a balanced approach and that I am a critical thinker.

Your inclusion of Nick Redfern's take on Nitinol is interesting. What you do not know- Nick and I corresponded about this before I even published a thing. In fact many, many researchers were aware of this work before it was released- or have assisted later. These individuals include Kevin Randle, Tom Carey, reporter Billy Cox, Rich Reynolds of RRR Group, Dave Rudiak, Grant Cameron etc. I have even engaged in extended dialog with skeptic Tim Printy! I invite constructive criticism...but your vitriol is not appreciated.

I appreciate the interest and support of the many individuals who have written me. Most everyone has encouraged me to continue to release these Roswell revelations. Some may feel that I am intentionally deceptive, intellectually dishonest or that I am doing this for nefarious reasons. But I am genuine in my commitment to truth on this matter- and future articles incorporating such original research will further demonstrate that Roswell really happened...

Welcome to this forum Bragalia! :) So cool to have someone like you at a place like this! In my eyes you are famous, but I am aware of that you are just a person who do your work, just like the rest of us people of this planet do their work.

Nice to see that you are balanced, and that you are a critical thinker. And you have even engaged in extended dialog with skeptic Tim Printy!

Welcome Bragalia

I do not know how to "prove" that I am Anthony Bragalia on this forum.

That's easy. A single picture with your face, your DL and this website in the back ground.

I HEARD THIS ON ATS!!! It's really interesting! I wish I could so you guess my UFO sighting, but my cousin mest up her computer (that I had it on) and needed to get it fix. And the guy that did it DELETED EVERYTHING on the computer! And the camera I had my dad lost it at his work site... I was so excited to have a UFO picture! I'll never forget it though. ^_^

Thank you!

I have been telling people for years that the Roswell incident was caused by extraterrestrials and that is the same message that I have been receiving here in Corpus Christi, TX from those who were there.

You should PM me skyeagle409 and I can tell you everything about Roswell.... Provided you can sit on what I tell you.

<snip>

<snip>

Well, it should be easy to prove. In "your" piece in the Iconoclast(s) in the introduction "you" write:

A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle! This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

Bolding mine. If you really are Bragalia and you really want to be taken serious maybe you can answer my two very simple questions pertaining to the bolded areas:

1) How does "your" story that the Air Force contracted Batelle to do studies on ET debris when the very same letter from Battelle to the Air Force clearly states that the Air Force needs to obtain "reliable, physical data" before anything be proven, not that the Battelle letter mentions anything about ET in the first place.

2) How do "you" gather that this alleged effort into researching ET debris started the development Nitinol when that effort was started in Germany some 9 years earlier?

See, if you really are who you claim to be you can hit two birds with one stone here, namely showing that you are indeed Anthony Bragalia and that you are actually serious. See, that is really easy. You obviously have all the background information from your research and since it was obtained through the FOIA you can share too. How convenient. So on you go, Dear Sir.

Until then, well, my comments stand. And I don't really waste much time on people dancing around the subject at hand.

Good luck (whoever you are).

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for typo.

Edited by badeskov

You should PM me skyeagle409 and I can tell you everything about Roswell.... Provided you can sit on what I tell you.

I can be discreet.....will you tell me?

B)