Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!(MERGED)

xX PsiBorg Xx

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP! :unsure2:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• xX PsiBorg Xx

• Mattshark

• nuttychef

Go see a neurologist.

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP! :unsure2:
Wow your help...

If its only a wierd feeling I wouldn't worry about it. Kind of bizarre that it only takes place when your focus is elsewhere though.

Wow your help...

Best help you are going to get. Go see a doctor.

Why would you even come to forum to discuss your physical help? All you are after is attention for your claims (which I doubt due to them contradicting basic biology, but feel free to prove me wrong).

Edited by Mattshark

Um, it sounds like they're falling asleep. Try lowering them down to your sides for a few minutes if you've been keeping them upright...

Carpal tunnel does weird things as well at first, then the pain starts.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Go see a neurologist.

Seconded.

I'm not going to say a WORD about "powers" but strange feelings in any part of your body (abnormal) needs to be evaluated by a Dr.

Nibs

I think he didn't think of that because he have a history about kinesis anyway.... the best is to consult a doctor as many have said you....If the docs are unable to solve [that wont happen...sure..lol] you can do a yoga and see if the problem still persist

Thanks

B???

okay, I have in this past year had issues with my joints in my shoulders and I get that feeling that you described when it has been one of those days of working alot with my hands or arms. So, I am going to second that you go get checked out. Just because you work with energy doesnt mean that something cant be wrong with your body or need adjusting. Especially if you work with reiki or such, I dont know one person who doesnt have issues because of the stance you tend to hold, of course that is my opinon. If you are on the computer alot, same thing..The stance catches up to you. Once you rule out all that other stuff, then you should move on to something different. But dont discard any advice just because it isnt what you may want to hear. Good luck, I hope the answer finds you.

okay, I have in this past year had issues with my joints in my shoulders and I get that feeling that you described when it has been one of those days of working alot with my hands or arms. So, I am going to second that you go get checked out. Just because you work with energy doesnt mean that something cant be wrong with your body or need adjusting. Especially if you work with reiki or such, I dont know one person who doesnt have issues because of the stance you tend to hold, of course that is my opinon. If you are on the computer alot, same thing..The stance catches up to you. Once you rule out all that other stuff, then you should move on to something different. But dont discard any advice just because it isnt what you may want to hear. Good luck, I hope the answer finds you.

He isn't working, he is a 13 year old kid looking for attention and claiming special powers.

He isn't working, he is a 13 year old kid looking for attention and claiming special powers.

Being on the Computer alot?

13..damn I think I was still playing with barbies at that age.

Edited by SurvGirl

Best help you are going to get. Go see a doctor.

Why would you even come to forum to discuss your physical help? All you are after is attention for your claims (which I doubt due to them contradicting basic biology, but feel free to prove me wrong).

It isn't numb or anything... It's this weird energy wave. Like it won't go numb. If I concentrate a lot or get into the TV show I'm watching a lot then it feel like there's an energy ball in my hand but as soon as I touch something it goes away. Like if it was the slightest tap on the table it goes away. When your hand is falling asleep! When your hand falls asleep it takes quite work to un-numb it... So far today I had it happened 12 times. D:

It isn't numb or anything... It's this weird energy wave. Like it won't go numb. If I concentrate a lot or get into the TV show I'm watching a lot then it feel like there's an energy ball in my hand but as soon as I touch something it goes away. Like if it was the slightest tap on the table it goes away. When your hand is falling asleep! When your hand falls asleep it takes quite work to un-numb it... So far today I had it happened 12 times. D:

Go to a doctor. Sounds neurological to me.

EDIT: It's not my hand going numb! It's like if I concentrate alot or get into the TV show good then it feels like an energy ball in my hands... So far today I had it happened to me 12 times! I know the feeling of you hand getting numb it ain't that!!! When you get numb it usually takes quite some work to un-numb it... This, right when I touch something or someone it dissapates like right away. All it takes is the slightest tap on a table to make it go away (tryed it). So don't tell me to see a doctor. It ain't numbness... :angry:

EDIT: It's not my hand going numb! It's like if I concentrate alot or get into the TV show good then it feels like an energy ball in my hands... So far today I had it happened to me 12 times! I know the feeling of you hand getting numb it ain't that!!! When you get numb it usually takes quite some work to un-numb it... This, right when I touch something or someone it dissapates like right away. All it takes is the slightest tap on a table to make it go away (tryed it). So don't tell me to see a doctor. It ain't numbness... :angry:

Why did you start a second thread?

You're going to ge the same answers.

GO TO THE DR. EVEN IF IT ISN'T NUMBNESS.

Nibs

What do you want to hear? You're an all powerful wizard, here's a cookie.

Go see a doctor.

IF YOU GUYS ARN'T GONNA BE ANY HELP DON'T REPLY!!! I already told you it's nothing to do with my body! It's not my hands! Well it is but it's not inside! It's outside...

IF YOU GUYS ARN'T GONNA BE ANY HELP DON'T REPLY!!! I already told you it's nothing to do with my body! It's not my hands! Well it is but it's not inside! It's outside...

IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO? I'm No doctor. I'm no psychic. I'm me. I told you what I would do. get over yourself and go get some help. Get off this damn board before you have a stroke or something.

Don't go gettin' all Carrie on us now... I think everyone is saying that your first option whenever anything weird happens with your body is that you should go see a doctor. No matter how small the issue may seem. :D

Hey, look at it this way...

go to the Dr. have them eliminate all possibilities of anything physically wrong.

THEN you can show up on a message board and proclaim that you can produce energy.

Hell, you could win a million bucks.

GO TO A DR.

Nibs

I'm just curious..if you touch another person when this happens...do they feel anything? I'm being serious, here. Let me know...next time it happens to your hands try touching a sick person and see if something happens to them. I know everyone else thinks you should go to the doctor but it could be tough to do, I'd worry they'd call me a crazy person! Or even worse, give me a bogus diagnosis so they can write me a scrip and get some cash outta me.

Here's another idea...when the energy hands come next time...touch an animal, see if it spazzes out on you. Who knows, man, experiment. After all else fails, try and hone that energy somehow. Put your hands together, touch your face...if, indeed this is real energy in your hands, it should react to something, somehow. Good luck!

I'm just curious..if you touch another person when this happens...do they feel anything? I'm being serious, here. Let me know...next time it happens to your hands try touching a sick person and see if something happens to them. I know everyone else thinks you should go to the doctor but it could be tough to do, I'd worry they'd call me a crazy person! Or even worse, give me a bogus diagnosis so they can write me a scrip and get some cash outta me.

Here's another idea...when the energy hands come next time...touch an animal, see if it spazzes out on you. Who knows, man, experiment. After all else fails, try and hone that energy somehow. Put your hands together, touch your face...if, indeed this is real energy in your hands, it should react to something, somehow. Good luck!

FINALLY!!!! This is what I'm talking about! And I know that's why they were bugging me... He will think I'm crazy or something. And thanks I'll try them and keep in touch with you on what goes on! :D

FINALLY!!!! This is what I'm talking about! And I know that's why they were bugging me... He will think I'm crazy or something. And thanks I'll try them and keep in touch with you on what goes on! :D

So... you didn't want help... you wanted to wait for someone to tell you what you want to hear...

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

No, if you just tell your doctor that your hands tingle and feel like they are vibrating when you do certain things or hold them in certain ways he won't think you are nuts.

No need to tell him that you have powers.

How do you know you have these powers other than the tingles and vibrations?

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs