Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!(MERGED)

xX PsiBorg Xx

i really dont no wat is happining. it sounds cool to beable to heal people though. i hope u get better soon! ^_^

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• xX PsiBorg Xx

• Mattshark

• nuttychef

Sounds like carpal tunnel.

I must admit I was thinking that too.

So... you didn't want help... you wanted to wait for someone to tell you what you want to hear...
No I did want help. She gave me the help I was looking for. The help that made sense. Not the same thing over and over. SEE THE DOCTOR. I know you told me already.. :/

No I did want help. She gave me the help I was looking for. The help that made sense. Not the same thing over and over. SEE THE DOCTOR. I know you told me already.. :/

:no: Good luck with that. Just don't get hurt testing your "powers".

I am not a doctor, nor did I sleep in a holiday inn express last night, BUT I can say that what you are describing sounds like the possible early signs of epilepsy. Certainly not classic signs but they are signs of potential problems. Does the feeling always happen on both sides? If it happens unilaterally AT ALL you need to be concerned about a TIA. A TIA is also called a mini stroke. These mini strokes can have no lasting effects, but they are almost always precursors to a full blown real stroke with real damage.

Go to a doctor if you truly believe this is a real phenomenon, while the chances you have been experiencing TIA's is pretty low , the more I think about your post however the more likely I see epilepsy being a real possibility.

Sounds like carpal tunnel.

Sounds like Carpel Bulls#!t to me lol.

Here check this out. laughter is the best medicine right?

No you didnt want help, you chose the first thing that made you feel special and that very type reasoning could be potentially harmful if you continue with that way of thinking throughout your life. Always cut out the things that could be the physical nature or have a simple explanation. If you always look for the outrageous or the things that make you feel special, you will always find it, but it may not always be what you need.

No you didnt want help, you chose the first thing that made you feel special and that very type reasoning could be potentially harmful if you continue with that way of thinking throughout your life. Always cut out the things that could be the physical nature or have a simple explanation. If you always look for the outrageous or the things that make you feel special, you will always find it, but it may not always be what you need.

Agreed, it is just attention seeking. Absolute waste of time with some who is not interested in anything other than self gratification with his none existent powers.

One person's help is another person's hogwash...you either want to genuinely help a person or you want to annoy them by suggesting an approach they already stated they were not down with! So...maybe, in the future, all my advice amounts to a hill of beans, and off to the doctor she goes. Whether I tell her to try something on the alternative...or you all sternly suggest the doctor...PsiFactor ain't goin' to the doctor until all other possibilities have been exhausted. That's all...really.

One person's help is another person's hogwash...you either want to genuinely help a person or you want to annoy them by suggesting an approach they already stated they were not down with! So...maybe, in the future, all my advice amounts to a hill of beans, and off to the doctor she goes. Whether I tell her to try something on the alternative...or you all sternly suggest the doctor...PsiFactor ain't goin' to the doctor until all other possibilities have been exhausted. That's all...really.

Wouldn't the prudent thing to do be..... the exact opposite? that's like saying... "Hey guys! i had this dream and I think I can fly a plane!!! I'm gonna go steal one and do it!!! What do you think?" Wait.. um dude.. take some lessons and see first.. go up with an instructor.. "I don't need your advice!!! I learned how to fly in my dream!!! STOP BEING MEAN TO ME WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Or something like that.

Don't fly that plane just yet kid. ok? Don't go to the zoo and pet the cougar to see if your hand is vibrating.

Doctor should be first call always, anything else is purely irresponsible and potentially dangerous, especially to a 13 year old kid.

But he is still just an attention seeker.

Edited by Mattshark

I can believe in many things and I actually am open to different points of view BUT not until I exhaust all basic ideas first, meaning health reasons, and THEN I will look towards the supernatural or the unknown. But to expect a 13 yrs old kid to think that he/she is not invinsible at their age and that nothing could possibly go wrong health wise is hard enough. So yes I am using the common sense approach to a minor whose parents I am sure would appreciate that type of advice being given to thier child.

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP! :unsure2:

EDIT: It's not my hand going numb! It's like if I concentrate alot or get into the TV show good then it feels like an energy ball in my hands... So far today I had it happened to me 12 times! I know the feeling of you hand getting numb it ain't that!!! When you get numb it usually takes quite some work to un-numb it... This, right when I touch something or someone it dissapates like right away. All it takes is the slightest tap on a table to make it go away (tryed it). So don't tell me to see a doctor. It ain't numbness... :angry:

Hello :) How long have you been practicing this? Have you had any good results? Some people feel better after another has "laid their hands" on them. I know here at NIH in Bethesda they are introducing this to cancer patients as an alternative, and addition, to other pain treatment. Do you do something similar to reiki?

I think human touch can be very soothing.

So, your hands feel odd? Is it more of a tingling or a nerve-type pierce? If you could define that more it would be nice.

I have a spine issue (spinal stenosis) which can be debiliatating some days... (I cannot walk or stand) and I have reached out to alternative ways- other than the pills they want to feed you- to help elliviate some of the sympoms. I have to admit the reiki does help me. I'm not sure if it's the warmth of just the human touch or if it's psychological or what but it is relaxing. Myabe it's a chain reaction to anothers touch that helps so much.

Anyways, I hope it doesn't hurt and I'd love to hear more.

PS: I read some other replies and if it hurts you should see a doc hun :yes: just to be safe!!

Edited by She-ra

I can believe in many things and I actually am open to different points of view BUT not until I exhaust all basic ideas first, meaning health reasons, and THEN I will look towards the supernatural or the unknown. But to expect a 13 yrs old kid to think that he/she is not invinsible at their age and that nothing could possibly go wrong health wise is hard enough. So yes I am using the common sense approach to a minor whose parents I am sure would appreciate that type of advice being given to thier child.

But..she already said that she wasn't interested in seeking medical advice. In addition to that, my advice was not harmful...I don't believe. I'm not a doctor, psychologist or anything else. I'm just trying to get the OP to a resolution. She said what she felt was NOT numbness or pain...and if she taps her hand on something the feeling (energy) goes away immediately. Also, this problem only occurs when she's focused on certain tasks.

F.Y.I- call me an anti-hypochondriac (or whatever the term for it is) but, I believe that a huge hint with regards to a medical problem is pain! Oh...that hurts! Maybe I should see a doctor! Also...is the OP 13?

But..she already said that she wasn't interested in seeking medical advice. In addition to that, my advice was not harmful...I don't believe. I'm not a doctor, psychologist or anything else. I'm just trying to get the OP to a resolution. She said what she felt was NOT numbness or pain...and if she taps her hand on something the feeling (energy) goes away immediately. Also, this problem only occurs when she's focused on certain tasks.

F.Y.I- call me an anti-hypochondriac (or whatever the term for it is) but, I believe that a huge hint with regards to a medical problem is pain! Oh...that hurts! Maybe I should see a doctor! Also...is the OP 13?

I didnt say your advice was harmful, but did you see the way everything else was ignored or discarded? just focusing in on the OP's mindset not yours.

Pain in Not the only indicator of something being wrong, not even close.

Yeah, just gonna reply to my own post cuz this ain't the first time I've put my foot in my mouth and probably won't be the last. NOTE TO SELF: check OP's profile before posting advice... :blink:

To the OP...who I mistook for an adult...talk to a parent about your issue, for sure. Unfortunately my advice was geared toward an individual who has had far more experience with their body than 13 years. What you consider "energy" could be numbness, indeed. But, as an aside...if it comforts you, try what I told you and if there are no results...seek the advice of an adult YOU know!

No one, at the age of 13 should rely on the advice of strangers (because teenagers are far too easily influenced)...yes, you are!

You will be fine

Shame, I couldnt tell him but he will be dead in a week. It's fin rot

Well, I think, the important stuff have been said, now it's up to you what you wanna do about it, PsiBorg. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Oh and I agree when they said the doctors won't call you a psycho unless you let them think so. You know yourself more than anybody else, dear. But it's only wise to seek medical help when you feel something's bothering you, internally or externally.

Edited by Roxanne5150

Well, I think, the important stuff have been said, now it's up to you what you wanna do about it, PsiBorg. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Oh and I agree when they said the doctors won't call you a psycho unless you let them think so. You know yourself more than anybody else, dear. But it's only wise to seek medical help when you feel something's bothering you, internally or externally.

I'm curious about WHAT the feelings ar ein the hand. I have issues with my neck area all the way down to the bum and the upper area tends to make my hands do freaky things. They feel ummm anything from tingly, pins and needles, numb to shooting pain and THAT is a cervical disc... so with that being said, you really should see someone just to make sure it isnt anything serious :tu:

I'm curious about WHAT the feelings ar ein the hand. I have issues with my neck area all the way down to the bum and the upper area tends to make my hands do freaky things. They feel ummm anything from tingly, pins and needles, numb to shooting pain and THAT is a cervical disc... so with that being said, you really should see someone just to make sure it isnt anything serious :tu:

You know, very well, Shera, that was only my spirit tickling you to get you to giggle or smile because you've been in pain recently, hun! :lol:

My hand shakes too, sometimes, unconsciously...... but that's only probably because I smoke and drink coffee too much, lol.

You know, very well, Shera, that was only my spirit tickling you to get you to giggle or smile because you've been in pain recently, hun! :lol:

My hand shakes too, sometimes, unconsciously...... but that's only probably because I smoke and drink coffee too much, lol.

I love ya... You always make me smile. Thanks :wub:

oh and HAHAHAHA on the coffee and smokes - breakfast of champions, right? :lol:

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP! :unsure2:

I dont understand. If you actually have learned some Reiki techniques then why are you acting surprised and asking for help..

And as for people going on about 'magic powers', I think it only shows that they dont understand Reiki at all.

Edited by Kazahel

I dont understand. If you actually have learned some Reiki techniques then why are you acting surprised and asking for help..

And as for people going on about 'magic powers', I think it only shows that they dont understand Reiki at all.

And you don't understand sarcasm. So ain't we both content? :P

Ok ok the "go see the doctor" suggestion has been solidly offered and seconded by a number of people.

Either way, you probably couldn't go wrong researching some "grounding" techniques, I think one is called the Pillar, relaxation and meditation, and probably some Tai-Chi exercises.