Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!(MERGED)

xX PsiBorg Xx

Ok ok the "go see the doctor" suggestion has been solidly offered and seconded by a number of people.

Either way, you probably couldn't go wrong researching some "grounding" techniques, I think one is called the Pillar, relaxation and meditation, and probably some Tai-Chi exercises.

I agree with this, if you want a metaphysical solution. The first step to realignment would be grounding. It would be wise to get a medical opinion, at the very least to rule out any problem that could be dibilitating in the long run.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• xX PsiBorg Xx

• Mattshark

• nuttychef

Please do not make identical threads, as per the UM policy which you agreed to when you created an account.

1c. Multi-posting: Do not start multiple identical threads in multiple forum sections or post multiple identical replies in multiple threads. Posting something once in one place is sufficient.

Dude it's just energy in your hands! Was this article just for attention or do you really need help? Ki is chi. They are not seperate. Get someone to teach you how to use this ability.

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP! :unsure2:

OK I'm posting this before I even read the rest of this thread, but Ki and Chi are the same thing, Ki is the japanese word for spirit/wind and Chi is the chinese equivilant to the same thing... So right there you are wrong, now I'm not saying you can't do whatever your doing, but you have to know what your talking about before you go claiming something... Now to explain to you what this "thing" is with your hands... Having any kind of energy manipulation powers you will heat up your hands through using your mind, and alot of the time thats how you can heal people which is through that "heat"... Now being not in tune with your energy and having it "ignited" through outside forces may be what causes those feelings. Myself I get no "heat" but pure tingling sensation through my hands and forearm, my skin tightens and my hand and fingers start to twitch. This can be explained through your blood and nurves which I'm not going to right a book here, so you can go wiki stuff on those subjects and put two and two together... If you want any help or want to try and understand this better you will have to PM me with the most significant events and reactions that took place.