Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey im new, and i have really weird abilities

god of shadows

please dont laugh at me, im not lying, and i know this is real. i am a natural umbrakinetic. the space about 3 feet around me is slightly darker than everywhere else. i can control shadows a little bit, make rooms a little darker, make shadow energy balls, turn the aura around my hands into blades, the normal umbrakinesis stuff. but i can do these other strange things with umbrakinesis. i can heal myself. i can shapeshift a little bit. i can go go into a weird form, where i visualize shadow energy coming from the center of my body, and my body turning to a solid, yet still flowing shadow and it makes me faster, stronger, sharper senses, and worse temper. i can control the minds of people and animals. i cant control my umbrakinesis very well though. its always flowing from me. and when i lose my temper, lights sometimes dim, and shadow energy projects from my eyes. its not very visible though. i want to increase my power and control. and some techs that would work for me would be appreciated. please help, im not lying. ive done this stuff, its not all in my head.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrawingPics

• CaitSith

• Mattshark

• MysticOnion

please dont laugh at me, im not lying, and i know this is real. i am a natural umbrakinetic. the space about 3 feet around me is slightly darker than everywhere else. i can control shadows a little bit, make rooms a little darker, make shadow energy balls, turn the aura around my hands into blades, the normal umbrakinesis stuff. but i can do these other strange things with umbrakinesis. i can heal myself. i can shapeshift a little bit. i can go go into a weird form, where i visualize shadow energy coming from the center of my body, and my body turning to a solid, yet still flowing shadow and it makes me faster, stronger, sharper senses, and worse temper. i can control the minds of people and animals. i cant control my umbrakinesis very well though. its always flowing from me. and when i lose my temper, lights sometimes dim, and shadow energy projects from my eyes. its not very visible though. i want to increase my power and control. and some techs that would work for me would be appreciated. please help, im not lying. ive done this stuff, its not all in my head.

FOr psychic abilities, concentration is more important. Don't count on your anger for everything. Meditate to keep your ability under control.

....noooooo yoooouuuu caaaaannttt...

If you could this place would be full of pics.

FOr psychic abilities, concentration is more important. Don't count on your anger for everything. Meditate to keep your ability under control.

im not counting on anger, i cant control my umbakinesis very well at all. what meditations should i do? should i just focus on flowing shadow energy out, then stop the flow for a second? and would meditating make my umbrakinesis more powerful?

You know how many people join this forum, make a nearly identical post as yours within an hour of joining, only consolidating their claim by saying "you have to beleive me," spend two pages of threads arguing their powers are real and then disappear into amibiguity?

I'm not saying your lying.. I'm not, but people arent going to take you serious that way. Seriously I relate to some of your claims, though I dont go as far as to call them powers.. that insinuates that your better than the rest of us, if I gain anything from your post it's that it would be called a spiritual disability, and would lead me to beleive that your energy is out of whack (potentially dibilitating.) However the way you came across seems more likely that you came here looking for attention.

im not counting on anger, i cant control my umbakinesis very well at all. what meditations should i do? should i just focus on flowing shadow energy out, then stop the flow for a second? and would meditating make my umbrakinesis more powerful?

Ok. If you are not someone who can sit still for very long, the best kind of meditation would be to take a walk along a quiet park, letting your mind relax.

Meditating would not make umbrakinesis more powerful. Only help to keep it under control.

Ok. If you are not someone who can sit still for very long, the best kind of meditation would be to take a walk along a quiet park, letting your mind relax.

Meditating would not make umbrakinesis more powerful. Only help to keep it under control.

how can i make it more powerful? just practicing and exeprimenting with it?

how can i make it more powerful? just practicing and exeprimenting with it?

Yes. It could become stronger that way. The same as you do your studies. By practising.

But I would like to ask you. What do you wish to do with it?

Yes. It could become stronger that way. The same as you do your studies. By practising.

But I would like to ask you. What do you wish to do with it?

mostly in case i get into a fight. or if someone i care about is in a fight, i'll defend them. and play around with it a bit, control a teachers mind so they dont give homework lol. but im getting better at it. i can control my gerbil's mind to make it be completely still and not move at all. but i have to keep controlling its mind, or it will start moving again. im not going to hurt it though, just control it.

mostly in case i get into a fight. or if someone i care about is in a fight, i'll defend them. and play around with it a bit, control a teachers mind so they dont give homework lol. but im getting better at it. i can control my gerbil's mind to make it be completely still and not move at all. but i have to keep controlling its mind, or it will start moving again. im not going to hurt it though, just control it.

You should not count on your skills to fight or control minds, in any case, umbrakinesis cannot control minds.

But as it is an ability not known by science and few knows how it works, it is thought that using it too much or in the wrong way would result in negative karma. Try not to let other people know. This kind of attention is not pleasant.

You should not count on your skills to fight or control minds, in any case, umbrakinesis cannot control minds.

But as it is an ability not known by science and few knows how it works, it is thought that using it too much or in the wrong way would result in negative karma. Try not to let other people know. This kind of attention is not pleasant.

spiritually dibilitating. . . it's a sign that something needs to be realigned. I'm the last person that insult dark occult practices, but talking of using them to control others and fight? Dark doesnt have to mean immoral. As a serious student of the occult I would advise you to look into energy healing, in the mean time, I would work on grounding and pushing all the negative thoughts and energies away from your centers, then perhaps you could learn to appreciate the positive impact of working with nocturnal elements of the occult.

Did you read the post above?

Of course..

I wasn't debating you, just putting in my two cents. I'm being open minded to GoS's claims, or trying to at least. There are a LOT of people who come here with such claims. Putting on the whole I have powers, I can do this and this and this, is something I discourage, placing heavier skepticism on an already heavily critisized branch of the occult (which in itself is already greatly criticized and feared in modern culture.) Personally I'm not going to set here and make claims on my personal abilities and practices, but I will say in my own walk around the spiritual block I'd say nip this situation in the butt before someone gets hurt, or institutionalized.

Great.... Not another one...

Is this for real??? :hmm:

Feel free to go to university and prove this. No one else has bothered so I doubt you will.

And a picture is worth a thousand words......

And a picture is worth a thousand words......

for the people who dont belive me, i couldnt care less. thats your decision to make, not mine. and i wasnt bragging or anything,i really need help. i might do some experiments. i've already done one. i found that while i'm in the weird shadow form i told you guys about, i discovered a really powerful attack. i do a dash forward, then use the momentum combined with my strength to do a bone shattering shuto (karate chop for you none martial artists) and i found it was 5x stronger in shadow form than regular human form

for the people who dont belive me, i couldnt care less. thats your decision to make, not mine. and i wasnt bragging or anything,i really need help. i might do some experiments. i've already done one. i found that while i'm in the weird shadow form i told you guys about, i discovered a really powerful attack. i do a dash forward, then use the momentum combined with my strength to do a bone shattering shuto (karate chop for you none martial artists) and i found it was 5x stronger in shadow form than regular human form

I'm sure you are. Of course you defying basic physics and biology is a bit of a problem.

This just sounds like something you saw in a computer game and thought was cool. In reality it doesn't happen, this isn't a role playing forum.

LOL physics is relative.

GOS,

You really aren't here to utilize anything as a weapon or what not. For starters you need to get yourself grounded and learn how to relax.

LOL physics is relative.

GOS,

You really aren't here to utilize anything as a weapon or what not. For starters you need to get yourself grounded and learn how to relax.

Maybe in your fantasy it is, but in reality it really isn't and neither is biology.

Edited by Mattshark

Can you video tape it and link it so we can see?

Wow kid. I have an offer for you. There is this little thing called the James Randi Challenge. All you have to do is use your 'powers' in front of these people. Then they give you 1 million dollars. You give me it and then maybe just maybe I will buy you an ice cream cone or something. That's a fair deal ;)

Sounds like someones subscription to world of warcraft ran out....

Finally....Someone who can do this stuff at will....Now ,get out your video camera , and while your at it call all the local news agencies so they can film and verify this....You will be rolling in $$$$$ ....I am not laughing at you at all either , I am laughing with you...But please , if you trully "think" you can do all of this , prove to us and yourself that you can not by doing what I suggest...

Edited by Sakari

K I'm a fair guy, but this... This is your eyes playing tricks with you, what you have is an overactive imagination. Actualy alot of kids are like that through North America, but they grow out of it. Otherwise if you show some kind of video evidence or some other proof, I'm sure we could then help you.

As for whatever you are thinking your doing, and if you see real results, than that is what we call mind over matter in martial arts. Your whole "5x stronger" bit, just means that your mind is in focus with your body, and you can push past your normal physical limit. Also with the lights dimming that could be your eyes, you can unfocus things out of your sight either black or white, you can practice that whenever you want, just focus on a point and think about it changing colors.

Also whatever you think you could accomplish with shadow manipulation would not be healing yourself, or anything other than manipulationg photons, photons are light particles, photons are what you see... Now what your talking about you can control what is NONE photon to... do whatever you think your doing...

So as someone who can clearly see that you have no clue, at all, about what you are talking about, you should not focus to much on these, powers... Your saying you can use the absence of photons to create all this random stuff that does not relate to the non-existance of photon particles.

Being spiritual and having genuine "powers" myself if you WERE to continue you NEED to focus on the positive effects of your abilities. You can avoid fights entirly if you realy know what you have...

Well good luck, and welcome to UM lol!