Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey im new, and i have really weird abilities

god of shadows

AMORC is the Antiquus Mysticus Ordo Rosae Crucis. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I believe I have given this person the best advice I can.

...and I believe you have filled the OP's head with absolute nonsense.

Oh, I knock it. I knock it HARD.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrawingPics

• CaitSith

• Mattshark

• MysticOnion

So AMORC is like a fantasy fiction writing school? The OP seems to have practice at writing fictional stories, so that's a good idea.

Its a school of mystisms, thought the description seems rather vaugue. Here is their website, http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mastery/mastery03journey.html

It's no Hogwarts, nor an Xavier Institution for Gifted Youngsters, either of which would be more fitting for the OP's super powers.

From what I have read on this site, it is a school for actual study of mystism and spiritual development from a nondenominational platform. I cant quite tell if they just teach you about occult practices of different cultures and magical systems, or actually teach you how to perform them.

Its a school of mystisms, thought the description seems rather vaugue. Here is their website, http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mastery/mastery03journey.html

It's no Hogwarts, nor an Xavier Institution for Gifted Youngsters, either of which would be more fitting for the OP's super powers.

From what I have read on this site, it is a school for actual study of mystism and spiritual development from a nondenominational platform. I cant quite tell if they just teach you about occult practices of different cultures and magical systems, or actually teach you how to perform them.

No Harry Potter or Wolverine? That's too bad.

They take students from about age 14. Sometimes young people misinterpret their experiences and need guidance and I think this is the best place to get that guidance.

2h. Agenda posting: Do not use the site to promote an agenda. This often involves the starting of forum threads or making posts which appear to be legitimate in nature but which are aimed at surreptitiously promoting some political view, religious belief or to attack or criticise other members, beliefs or views in an underhand manner which detracts from unbiased and fair discussion.

3d. Trolling: Trolling is strictly disallowed. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the site is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise cause disruption intentionally for personal amusement. Behaviour that can be defined as "trolling" generally involves the posting of knowingly false or offensive comments or views designed to provoke, bait and annoy other members.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3j. Thread derailment: Do not derail or 'hijack' threads with posts that are either off-topic or designed to draw attention away from what is being discussed. If you'd like to discuss something different either start a new thread or find another existing thread which better suits the area you wish to discuss.

3k. Forum warfare: Do not initiate or participate in "wars" with other members. Collective or individual attempts to attack, accuse, discredit or force a certain viewpoint on other members are disallowed. A "war" can constitute a prolonged series of disruptive confrontations between specific members or groups of members with similar beliefs or views, usually with either side accusing the other of being the aggressor and attacking, criticising and baiting each other on a regular basis. Action will be taken against members who instigate or participate in this type of activity.

3l. Defamation: Do not use this site or its services to attack, promote hatred towards or otherwise defame other web sites, forums, groups or individuals; any posts or threads of this nature are liable to be removed without notice. Links to web sites hosting or promoting hatred or defamatory attacks aimed at either this site, its staff or its members are also liable to be removed.

MODHAT: Moonie2012, I have to take exception with your last few posts as being intentionally argumentative and repeatedly slamming some organization - please stop. One post along those lines would have been fine, especially if you ended it with "But I am just absolutely convinced that the school is pure rubbish." and leave it at that. Focus on the topic itself, please, not take demeaning snipes at other beliefs, etc. Thank you. -Para

While some may criticize/not believe in/think such schools are wastes or time or even bad influences supporting faulty nonsense ideas, some people get good things out of them, for themselves personally, whether or not it's being able to throw fireballs or whatever goes on in there - much like any religious or philosophical community.

Edited by Paranormalcy
added rules

. i found that while i'm in the weird shadow form i told you guys about, i discovered a really powerful attack. i do a dash forward, then use the momentum combined with my strength to do a bone shattering shuto (karate chop for you none martial artists) and i found it was 5x stronger in shadow form than regular human form

Man I love pokemon!

FOr psychic abilities, concentration is more important. Don't count on your anger for everything. Meditate to keep your ability under control.

Let me tell you something. For those of us who can make it visible to the average humans eyes, by the time we can, we've learned that there's no need. If it was proven then EVERYONE would want to be special and then no one would be. There'd be discrimination and we'd be called evil and demonic (not that we don't already do). SO give the kid a break.

visist sites on the subject to find out what all you can do cause

i study these kinesis and some people I study have a great powers

people are changing which means different things every day so train your self

Let me tell you something. For those of us who can make it visible to the average humans eyes, by the time we can, we've learned that there's no need. If it was proven then EVERYONE would want to be special and then no one would be. There'd be discrimination and we'd be called evil and demonic (not that we don't already do). SO give the kid a break.

That is a rather weak excuse. You are happy to tell us on the internet but not prove it. Give me a break.

That is a rather weak excuse. You are happy to tell us on the internet but not prove it. Give me a break.

It can be quite valid. The internet's advantage is anonymity.

Not really, you can be easily tracked.

It's not fair, why can't I have powers? Why can't I be special? :(

Not really, you can be easily tracked.

Well, nobody is going to track people posting about psychic abilities as opposed to showing off.

Edited by LaptopLover

do you wonder why nobody makes these claims in public? because someone could easily ask them for any proof and they would have none. this is why so many hide behind screen names and waste our time. Im not saying that anyones doing that on this thread but its a possibility

do you wonder why nobody makes these claims in public? because someone could easily ask them for any proof and they would have none. this is why so many hide behind screen names and waste our time. Im not saying that anyones doing that on this thread but its a possibility

There are people who make claims in public. Those mediums and psychics. There are even books about the subject.

Realy I don't understand how this got to be 5 pages, but I think I basicaly should have ended it with my post... There being sites about this though is interesting, but the amount of sites is what makes it not so... Someone hears from someone else on MSN about umbrakinesis therefore goes and googles it... then starts talking about "normal umbrakinetics" like its childs play... and the lack of posting on the thread starters part shows you how he laughed at himself for bothering to post it and just left... That or he is the all powerfull shadow god after reading some webpages...

Otherwise I have no clue where this thread went off too but w.e people can go and join a cult... go experiment... they do it alot in college you know, "finding themselves" lmfao.

please dont laugh at me, im not lying, and i know this is real. i am a natural umbrakinetic. the space about 3 feet around me is slightly darker than everywhere else. i can control shadows a little bit, make rooms a little darker, make shadow energy balls, turn the aura around my hands into blades, the normal umbrakinesis stuff. but i can do these other strange things with umbrakinesis. i can heal myself. i can shapeshift a little bit. i can go go into a weird form, where i visualize shadow energy coming from the center of my body, and my body turning to a solid, yet still flowing shadow and it makes me faster, stronger, sharper senses, and worse temper. i can control the minds of people and animals. i cant control my umbrakinesis very well though. its always flowing from me. and when i lose my temper, lights sometimes dim, and shadow energy projects from my eyes. its not very visible though. i want to increase my power and control. and some techs that would work for me would be appreciated. please help, im not lying. ive done this stuff, its not all in my head.

Dude trust me, I know somewhat of what you're going through, I call it a "Spiritual Puberty" it's a period of your life where you can't control you're own energy flowing through your body (usually it comes around the same time of your bodily puberty). Try meditating, I know it sounds redundant and mundane, but trust me some R n' R with your soul and spirit will do you some good. Every time I get mad, the color of my eyes grow darker, my eyes are already very dark brown, so with the added darkness they turn somewhat black, is this a sign of a supernatural ability? Probably not, it's just your bodies unique way of reacting to the chemical reaction in your brain when you feel anger. Now your "shadow shape shifting" sounds a lot like the game Prototype, I'm not sure if any of you have played it, but it's very similar. I'm not saying you're lying, or that you're trying to mimic Prototype at all though. Now the shadow things..... I mean weird things happen at weird times don't get me wrong, I was taught how to read shadows, that is, be able to tell what's in a room, just by looking down at the initial shadow of the room, and weird things have happened when I've done this. I don't really know the likelihood of you being able to "control" light, mainly because light is particles acting in a wave-like pattern, therefore they are very hard to control even with today's technology, now that isn't to say that when you get angry you don't feed off of the energy emitted from the light, that happens to me sometimes, but it's just the energy, not the light. Trust me, stay in school, get good grades, and stop lingering on this, it's just a spiritual puberty and it will work itself back into from.

Hope this has helped,

AS

How did you learn to be an umbrakinetic? also could you video tape it and post it somewhere? If you don't know where save it and send it to me, I can post it.

It is because this is the forum unexplained-mysteries.

Unexplained-mysteries is one thing unmitigated-bullsh*t is another. The kid needs help - plain and simple. As compassionate as you may think you are, playing into her power fantasy is not going to do her any good.

There are people who make claims in public. Those mediums and psychics. There are even books about the subject.

I'm sure they're are. but all of it is 100 percent unproven.