Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

your evidence of ghosts !

mr mystery

everybody has seen and posted the best and most popular ghost pictures and videos found on the internet. However i think it would be interesting to see your evidence of ghosts! All pictures, videos....etc welcome! get posting :tu:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr mystery

• freeky jessie

• sinewave

• Sir_Quack_The_Wack

everybody has seen and posted the best and most popular ghost pictures and videos found on the internet. However i think it would be interesting to see your evidence of ghosts! All pictures, videos....etc welcome! get posting :tu:

I got a photo that is claimed to be without a doubt "No other explanation than being a REAL GHOST PHOTO" why don't you come see what you think? its not my photo but it sure is claiming to be a real ghost.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=160259

Edited by freeky jessie

cool picture freeky jessie! looks like a monk or something. any idea where it was taken?

Well I don't have pictures and video but I do have Audio tracks that I'll post, for now here's one. From an Ouija board session in my house. The extra voices that are there arn't anyone who is physically there.

OuijaBoardSession(Tell Them To Stop).wmv

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

cool picture freeky jessie! looks like a monk or something. any idea where it was taken?

i went to your link and saw it was taken in ireland...my home country :D

I got a photo that is claimed to be without a doubt "No other explanation than being a REAL GHOST PHOTO" why don't you come see what you think? its not my photo but it sure is claiming to be a real ghost.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=160259

Wow! In broad daylight and everything. Aren't ghosts supposed to appear at 3:00AM? It is almost certainly a statue or a person standing on the wall. Any other conclusion without further evidence is not possible or even responsible.

Wow! In broad daylight and everything. Aren't ghosts supposed to appear at 3:00AM? It is almost certainly a statue or a person standing on the wall. Any other conclusion without further evidence is not possible or even responsible.

i thought it was a statue at first too but i dont think it is. however it is a good picture weather real or not :wacko:

What do you see that suggests it is more than a simple shadow?

What do you see that suggests it is more than a simple shadow?

well I don't know thats why I was asking for some help, it has intrigued me with the claim that came with it, So I thought how could this be? but I did not want to take a chance and miss the only real ghost photo ever taken so I started asking questions about it and to see if there was someone who was good at those photo programs to take a closer more professional look. :geek:

at the contest the photo's entry reads:

"Because I took it myself and know without doubt that there is no other option other than ghost ."

Edited by freeky jessie

I did not think there were rules when they appeared,but its kind of a perfect shadow almost like a cut-out. :hmm: Edited by freeky jessie

I did not think there were rules when they appeared,but its kind of a perfect shadow almost like a cut-out. :hmm:

According to Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Most Haunted, Ghost Adventures and pretty much every other group that chases ghosts the best time to hunt them is in the dark - close to 3:00AM. This is said despite the fact that many (if not most) reported sightings occur in daylight.

its more than a simple shadow i think because the features are clear! if it was a ghost do and if it was moving etc why didnt the photographer take more pictures or go closer to investigate!? real or not who knows!

Well any traces of the photo have been Adminned out of existance, so I'm not sure where that leaves this thread.

Well any traces of the photo have been Adminned out of existance, so I'm not sure where that leaves this thread.

Yes, rather! Do you have any idea why that happened?

Yes, rather! Do you have any idea why that happened?

yes I do now! the guy Saru that owns the place here said not to post the photo but use a "hotlink" to the page where the photo is so I am going to post a hotlink like he said I could. (thanks for the info Saru)

Ok now here is the hotlink

link to photo contest of "worlds only TRUE ghost photo"

HOTLINK

this is the claim that caught my eye and got me thinking "if it was real wouldn't that be great" but I still would like some one with photo program experience to look because you never know. just think if this is real like that woman claims (I think it says she was on vacation trying to get photos for her retirement book on travel and cats)when she accidently found this in her photos when the film was developed.

"Because I took it myself and know without doubt that there is no other option other than ghost"

its more than a simple shadow i think because the features are clear! if it was a ghost do and if it was moving etc why didnt the photographer take more pictures or go closer to investigate!? real or not who knows!

the link is here link I think because it was something she found accidently? just not sure about why she thinks its so real, but I don't want to take a chance in case it is

the thread is about members of this sites evidence of ghosts not just that questionable picture! so in my opinion the thread is still open as i would like to see more evidence from members! :D

003-1.jpg

Zoomed:

002-3-1.jpg

Heat levels:

002-3-1-1-1.jpg

Note that the lightest blue is the coldest on the heat scale. The red is of course the hottest, which is in the building. But here where the figure is, it is the light blue - the coldest. Odd that the cold spot(no paranormal pun intended) would be here, seeing as the pipe is right next to it. It had just been raining, so all the water from the gutters would be going down that pipe - the pipe should be the coldest! Why that particular figure on the wall if it was not something?

It creeps me out.

This is at the Fremantle Art Museum, which used to be a Lunatic Asylum. It is the most haunted place in the southern hemisphere. Volumes of books could be made on all the accounts if we were to count them.

My first few results in my on-going investigation of this place were not good, I made a thread about it, but my investigation has continued and I took those weeks ago. I was going to wait until the end of my investigation to post them. But I saw this thread and broke - I just couldn't resist.

I have some more pictures from the same night that I will post in a while.

And I also have a whole pile of pictures from last week's session that I have not peeped at yet. I will post them in due course.

Thanks,

Clayton Van March

wow id love to see those pictures! sounds like you know what your talking about with the heat levels and everything. in the zoomed in picture i can see a face but what do you see because im not sure what it is!? :P

the thread is about members of this sites evidence of ghosts not just that questionable picture! so in my opinion the thread is still open as i would like to see more evidence from members! :D

So your saying that monk photo is questionable?

But if you read the thread you see she says she knows there is no person up there to cast that shadow so based on what we see in the hotlink there can be no doubt that this is a ghost photo and the most convincing ghost photo ever captured,

and shall serve as the standard by which all others will be judged,

yesiree this is the real mcCoy!

you know

I think I just read she said this maybe a demon

hotlink to real ghost photo, possible DEMON

Edited by freeky jessie

well to be honest every ghost picture ever taken is questionable! some people might think its real while others have a different opinion.

And i never said i didnt think it was real because as i said before i think its a good picture!!

I have to agree. I quickly became inured to "ghost photos" over the years, with tons of orbs (dust), "faces" in windows or clearings (pareidolia), misty amorphous ectoplasm/beings (lens flare), "rods" (bugs caught with a specific shutter speed), so I just about have given up on much hope of anything coming of any paranormal photo.

I suppose it's possible some could turn up, but I'm extremely skeptical - even just your below-average joe, someone like me, can practically create entire CGI movies with some artistic talent and a few graphics and video programs, so I have no trouble believing someone could "shop" a flawless altered photo easily in our day and age.

Offtopic but I believe it may evolve that actors may not have to even show up and do things anymore, just do the voice acting for the CGI characters, with as lifelike as some I've seen - in fact there are probably programs that could reproduce and create new words and phrases from enough clips of the actor speaking as well. See, told you it was offtopic.

wow id love to see those pictures! sounds like you know what your talking about with the heat levels and everything. in the zoomed in picture i can see a face but what do you see because im not sure what it is!? :P

Look at the heat map to spot what I see in the original picture. Where the light blue is, that is the main part of a figure that resembles almost an old painting there next to the wall.

Looks like a dress and everything, to me. I did notice this dark mass a few times when I was there, which is why nearly all my pictures are around that thing.

Anyway, I looked at some of my other pictures, sadly there is nothing of interest. Will be going tomorrow night, flu and all.