Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

your evidence of ghosts !

mr mystery

I have to agree. I quickly became inured to "ghost photos" over the years, with tons of orbs (dust), "faces" in windows or clearings (pareidolia), misty amorphous ectoplasm/beings (lens flare), "rods" (bugs caught with a specific shutter speed), so I just about have given up on much hope of anything coming of any paranormal photo.

I suppose it's possible some could turn up, but I'm extremely skeptical - even just your below-average joe, someone like me, can practically create entire CGI movies with some artistic talent and a few graphics and video programs, so I have no trouble believing someone could "shop" a flawless altered photo easily in our day and age.

Mate, I can assure you and everyone, that anything I photograph is real and not edited any more than brightening them up, cropping them, or adding such things like heat maps for viewing pleasure.

I am a really religious person, so when I say now that I swear to the Lord I did not fake my pictures above and will never fake my pictures unless for a joke on say April Fools Day, then you can believe me.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr mystery

• freeky jessie

• sinewave

• Sir_Quack_The_Wack

i believe you! :lol: and if you capture anything unusual post it!

Edited by mr mystery

I got a photo that is claimed to be without a doubt "No other explanation than being a REAL GHOST PHOTO" why don't you come see what you think? its not my photo but it sure is claiming to be a real ghost.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=160259

Sean's/tizwiz's Alton Towers Ghost seems to be stretching it a bit. You don't see anythign even with the outlining. Now the Ruby's monk, Rock of Cashel does look fab as a picture, but was it possible that it was simply a human shadow created by a living human?

mcrom901 good site and pics! did you take them?

cheers... nops not my work :o)

btw... there is evidence that they have even captured fingerprints from spirits which were of exact match with that of the concerned deceased person....

watch the documentary.... spiritworld - evidence for the ether..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZRO2FuiKE for more info

booooom

I have a graveyard I go to for research. It is a consecrated burial ground with a ruined church which dates from Norman times, about 1200. There is a ghost here of a famous highwayman called Captain Slash, who robbed and brutally murdered people at an ancient horse fair, held very close by this graveyard. Captain Slash was caught and lynched before a large crowd, and was famous for kicking his shoes off at the watchers as he swung by the kneck. Legend has it that his mother had told him, he would die with his shoes on, so perhaps it was a final act of defiance towards his mother, or was it directed to his crowd of onlookers? By all accounts he was one hard hard barsteward. His ghost is said to haunt the graveyard and woods surrounded it. He's a bit of a favorite of mine. The graveyard is dripping with spirits, they lurk in the ruins, or they float in the trees. Almost no-one sees them.

Here's a couple

3864688440_6a5bc4689c_o.jpg

3863906283_aee8251114_o.jpg

Edited by starchy

I have a graveyard I go to for research.

.....ahhh ****.....

no one sees them, because theyre not there starch. thats why.

.....ahhh ****.....

no one sees them, because theyre not there starch. thats why.

Let me help you out Mulder old chap. The ghost is green here, and is simply a face, (no body needed for this fellow).

3865890438_7d294d71a0_o.jpg

Done.

*walks away*

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Let me help you out Mulder old chap. The ghost is green here, and is simply a face, (no body needed for this fellow).

3865890438_7d294d71a0_o.jpg

Swetheart I can spot...3 - 4 faces...look again

I have a graveyard I go to for research. It is a consecrated burial ground with a ruined church which dates from Norman times, about 1200. There is a ghost here of a famous highwayman called Captain Slash, who robbed and brutally murdered people at an ancient horse fair, held very close by this graveyard. Captain Slash was caught and lynched before a large crowd, and was famous for kicking his shoes off at the watchers as he swung by the kneck. Legend has it that his mother had told him, he would die with his shoes on, so perhaps it was a final act of defiance towards his mother, or was it directed to his crowd of onlookers? By all accounts he was one hard hard barsteward. His ghost is said to haunt the graveyard and woods surrounded it. He's a bit of a favorite of mine. The graveyard is dripping with spirits, they lurk in the ruins, or they float in the trees. Almost no-one sees them.

Here's a couple

3864688440_6a5bc4689c_o.jpg

3863906283_aee8251114_o.jpg

These are amazing I have never seen photos like this. these sure beat that "shadow monk"

do you have more?

Oh sweet hell. Not in here too!

brickwall: brickwall: brickwall:

First there aint no bricks...lol second there aint no bricks..lol third there aint no bricks...lol Now we can move on, boy you know how to play banjo? ;)

Done.

*walks away*

probably for the best :tu:

Swetheart I can spot...3 - 4 faces...look again

I am with you pretty lady, at least 3-4 :yes: Edited by freeky jessie

I am with you pretty lady, at least 3-4 yes.gif

I counted 5 now lol

good pics...

heres what i got at a dino expo P1000161.jpg

at the right of the dinosaur looks like a face

Edited by Dinosaur FaNaTiC

Thanks for the pictures everyone......keep them coming!

And 'dinosaur fanatic' are you sure that's not the colour of some light on the ceiling because there's spots with the same colour in a few places?

It kinda does look like a mans face (I can clearly make out eyes, eyebrows, mouth, nose and stubble), but could easily be the way the light is on the ceiling.

heres what i got at a dino expo P1000161.jpg

at the right of the dinosaur looks like a face

Excellent pic and yup I can see the face plain as day lol