Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Releasing Psi Ball Help

Boombox

I also find your avatar to be peaceful.

I'm not offended easily or miffed by what you've said. I used to be just like you. However, what you've said or believe doesn't change what's happening in my life. In the end, I want to thank you anyway for trying to learn something new- even if it's not for you.

I wish I could still be just like you. Ignorant and naive. However, I've come to the conclusion that everything has happened for a reason and God has put me through my trials to prepare me for what's a head. I hope you never cross someone's path who is aware they have talents. You won't have anything to protect yourself. Take a moment to just imagine if it was all real?

Rude to call some one ignorant. I can't speak for Moonie but I would LOVE to cross paths with some one who has "real talent". LOVE IT.
I'm being honest. I wouldn't help you if something did happen because you're not part of my clan or real to me. But at least I warned you.

Wow. You came here for answers and say this? (Bolded) I'm being honest. I'm asking you valid questions that you should have asked yourself.

In the end, I will find a way. Thank you everyone for your time today. It's very interesting to have learned a little about everyone who posted here. But it doesn't seem as though anyone here is knowledgable enough or at my level. My search continues on my own.

Actually, there are many hear with claims that are far more advanced that what you are saying. *shrug* I don't think you like having your feet held to the fire.

Nibs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonie2012

• Boombox

• HerNibs

• Chris_com28

Nibs, no, it's not a wam or shock. Which was why I didn't even think I hurt myself. I wasn't even sure if I was doing it right? What I do is meditate for about 30mins and concentrate on my third eye and centering myself and if there's anything out there that I should know. It's just like praying for 30mins but instead of praying to God, I ... "search". I don't think about the usual mundane things out there... It's like... asking for guidance or listening intently. Which is how I found out how I hurt myself! Grr... I was sitting there thinking about nothing when the answer popped into my head. I'm doing my Psi balls incorrectly and hurting myself. It's so obvious now that I have my answer, I don't know why I didn't think of it before doing it. Ugh.

The pain comes a minute or two afterwards. I'll just get up after practicing making my balls and "thinking" I put the energy away, only that my stomach at one specific spot will hurt like a sharp *** pain! It'll be there for atleast two-three hours. I'm used to physical pain because I have a crazy German Shepard who used my arms and legs as a chew toy for a LOONG time because he's crazy like that (he's stopped, b/c he's older now and I got him professionally trained), but back to the subject: the pain will eventually go away. Which is when I decide to make another ball and do it AGAIN. And I realize it fr!gg!n hurts again (at a new spot where I had directed the ball to go to last time). I'm a female, and if you've heard horror stories of women and their cramps, OMG... this is more painful (or just about the same) and at one spot in particular on your abdomen. It doesn't spread out like fire or anything, just the spot the ball went into. It feels like someone has a stick and keeps jamming it into that one spot for two-three hours. Now, my pain level is pretty high, I even play volleyball and I always instruct my team to just swing, no matter if I'm right next to them, HIT that ball! Or imagine doing so many situps, your body and muscles will just refuse to stop working anymore and your stomach muscles cramp up. That's around the same pain.

Now... In regards to the energy question. Hmm... How to word this. If you came from a family of Witches, you'll be in tuned to the elements, correct? Like Fire, Earth, Wind, Water. OH! The ground by a tree, for example. Have you ever just sat there, or in a forest, and just... "listened"? Try to feel the vibration of energy from the tree or even the breeze from the wind? OK... I'm losing my train of thought. Some people say that there's energy in EVERYTHING. Including a pen or a piece of paper. I'm not that creative, so I have to feel the energy from a machine, live object, the earth, the moon, or the sun. Or even a growing garden or tree. But if it's been k!lled and processed to be a piece of paper, I have a harder time feeling the energy from it. ANYWAY- I then slowly, but surely, take their energy and direct it into my hand. I use two hands and cup them sort of close to each other to start, then I eventually move them farther apart. I don't think I could ... take away all the energy something has. Like a computer, it's hooked on endless electricity. I've never tried to do that on a human or living thing because that's too creepy for me. But I can feel the energy in my hands and I'm practicing how strong I can get at it and how far it can be sent and what it can go through and if it hurts other people. You learn by trial and error.

If you want help then go somewhere like Astral Society. This is the official psi bashing forum. It's only use is for discussions on various topics.

There seems to be an unhealthy focus on hurting people with psiballs from the OP.

Why would someone who is so in tune with nature and spirit and all that be so interested in inflicting pain? Seems a bit counterproductive to the whole process.

Edited by Moonie2012

There seems to be an unhealthy focus on hurting people with psiballs from the OP.

Why would someone who is so in tune with nature and spirit and all that be so interested in inflicting pain? Seems a bit counterproductive to the whole process.

It's what I hate about most people on this forum. Only seem to be interested in superficial super powers like in sci fi. Not that I wouldn't love to have such powers, but there's much more to life than being able to boil water with your hands. Though it might cut down the carbon footprint somewhat.

As a practitioner of shamanism I question your mistrust, what ever makes your Mother and Grandmother evil it's not shamanism. It's my opinion that meditating and focusing on returning the energy to the earth, it should come naturally.

• 2 years later...

HEY DUDE..I AM REALLY REALLY INTERESTED in talking with you..i am not a skeptic..i have made psi balls before..i can throw them even....i really want to talk to you.,.please post your mobile number here or email me at *snip*.. and remember with the place code..

please

and about your question..u made a psi ball and that pain was because of it only..u dont need to absorb energy if you are using energy from other sources,,

please email me your phone number with the place where you live..please.please..please..

thanks..and congo u made a psi ball :D

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed personal details

LOL - it appears as though there are many skeptics in this unexplained-mysteries section under abilities... I appreciate your time and effort in responding to my post and for all of your worries over my own health. It shows that even though you don't know me and don't believe in the possibility of making a PSI ball, you still care for me. How kind. To be generous (as you have been to me), I will tell you that I do not have stomach problems or a cancer/disease of any kind (yet, that I know of). After I have made more Psi balls and released them using different methods, I will CONSIDER your words of advice and if I still have stomach pains, I will immediately search for Medical care.

To those who have made a Psi ball, I still need your assistance with releasing one. To those who do not believe that Psi balls are real: I did not put up this post demanding you to have faith in Psi balls or even believe that they are real. Just as I would not tell you who to pray to, or what Religion you should only follow, or even tell you to stop believing in something. I do not consider those who are Christians or Catholics, or those who believe and follow in Buddha's footsteps and teachings are wrong and that Jesus or God never existed or that Religion is in the end, a form of control. I'm not as ignorant as to simply talk with nothing to say.

My post is intended for those who have achieved in creating a Psi ball. My title alone for this post should only have attracted those who have created one. If you have never created one or don't even believe in one, what is the purpose of your response to my post? Besides the obvious of you trying to deter me from what I believe in and in doing so, you have shown me your quick medical care for my well being and your lack of sense. However, I will try not to judge you for only He is the final judgement.

I agree, you should seek medical assistance, HOWEVER, I know for a fact that psi-balls are real because I have made them myself. Before I answer anything regarding to the psi-balls possibly creating your pains, I kindly ask you go to the doctor and IF there is nothing causing it and it seems that the only validation is the psi-balls, I will gladly help you from there. Please find out though, because before I immediately conclude that it is the psi-balls and then try to do something to help, I want to find out if you can solve it by going to the doctor. I'd hate to try to solve it if it isn't even a psi-ball caused problem.

know what i mean?

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

Tassie, try releasing the energy back into the universe; don't try to force it, just allow it to disperse so that it can used in positive ways. Sorry about the negativity and egocentricity you've encountered here. Each of us experiences the world in our own particular way, which is right for us, while others take a different path.

Ive had a complete stranger 'project" intense heat energy into my body, that took away severe pain and healed some ligament damage, so why would I disbeliev in psi balls.

I dont believe in them either, but i suspend belief and disbelief . I would accept that controlliing and manipulating energy would take both knowledgege and practice. I would accept, hypothetically, that such effort could cause real physical pain. It is even logical that expending tha t energy vcould be draining and painful, but I havent heard of a problem with releasing psi balls causing stomach pain. As far as i "know" you, can form them and hold them, then unform them and regain the energy used. Or you can relase them, hypothetically, and lose the energy.

I have seen many mysterious and powerful things. I dont have any abilities of telekinesis or the use of psychic energy. my small talents lie elsewhere. But i have seen enough to say this is something you need guidance and expert help with. Where you find that help I dont know but you have the entire resources of the www available to you. In the meantime stop that particular practice and get yourself checked out. Experiment with a few other talents. For example extending your chi or life force, to become aware of, and one with, the "local" universe. In the end that gives oyu a lot more "bang for your buck" than throwing a few light weight psi balls around. If you are aware of dangers (human and other) around you, you can avoid them without thee need for confrontation.

it also enhaces relationships with others through your awareness of them, whereas tossing psi balls is unilkely to win you any friends. Ultimate power comes from within, and needs no physical expression of force.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I read most of the posts. Tassie, you have to remember and Welcome to UM by the way. People will debate everything and anything, now individuals like moonie well, they just love nothing more than to get under your skin. Moonie aside.

Seriously, see a doctor, don't be stupid about this. The pain could be any number of things, also I would refrain from telling him it happens when you try to create a Psi ball. :tu:

Now I will say this tassie, your OP was a fair one, but you have to expect posters such as nibs. She likes evidence to support your claims and statements. Shes not a bad person, simply a veteran debater. Plus debates about anything usually require 'some form' of evidence other than word of mouth, no offence.

That being said, for various reasons I do believe in the practice of creating Psi/Chi balls. However I do not parttake in it myself for reasons personal to myself. Now i didnt bother reading any of your long posts tassie as being honest I really cant be bothered lol. Judging from the replies however, il give you this piece of advice.

When debating, keep a calm cool head. Not everyone is here to hate on you, they'll simply question your statements and claims for their own reasons.

Ok read this entire thread, not going to "ask for proof." I don't believe in psi-anything, just getting that out of the way. I will ask, as I do in many threads, why is it that so many of you "gifted" get mad when people ask for a demonstration when you post all the time about practicing and different techniques etc. You know you can make psi-balls and boil water with your hands, why not just show someone? I really don't understand why not? What's the harm? And think about the benefits.

Why can't we ever have a non-shy, non- reclusive gifted person who invites us to watch a pratice session or just document it themselves?

It would end all of this fighting, and we could get on to real questions like why it causes you pain and not someone else.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

to the OP

first you said

You make it into a ball by practicing molding it into a ball. If you don't and you lose centration, the energy goes everywhere and you lose it.

And then go on to say

I want to know how I can just dispell it with out hurting someone I don't intend to.

seems fairly simple to me, just let your concentration wander and it will dissipate naturally. why does it have to be more difficult than that?

i have no opinon to offer other than that if you can safely absorb this so called ball of energy i think your dog is safe,

geez

Edited by JGirl