Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Birthmarks?

Knockturn

No birthmarks for me. dontgetit.gif

Plenty of stretch marks though. You get a lot of them when you're 6'3".

• 2 weeks later...

Wierd but not in shape. Two of my aunts, 3 of my cousins and I have the exact same birth marks. One on the left side of the face perpendicular to the lips and nose,one on the right side of the face near the middle of the cheek bone and one on the left side of the ring finger of the right hand. They are all very small like 2 to 3 millimeter cirlces. It's a wierd family trait that I've been told my grandfather had too. The aunts and cousins are from my mothers side.

Edited by spyro_86

grin2.gif i have two birthmarks one on my back which is identical in every way to my cousins and one on my elbow exactly the same as my aunties(not the cousins mum) but the strange thing about the birthmark on my elbow was it didnt appear untill my auntie died when i was 11 rainfro.gif

I have four small dots on the top of my foot that perfectly make a square. Weird. I used to have a brownish mark on my forehead as a child, but I think it's faded enough over time that it can't be seen. My sister had a birthmark like that on her forehead, near the hair line. She was born bald, and her mark was bigger than mine. She looked like she had coffee spilled on her as a baby! It faded though.

No birthmarks for me, although I've heard about an interesting study that Sylvia Browne conducted on people who did have them. She used regressive hypnotherapy on some people, and she found that many of her patients who had died some horrible death somehow in a past life showed a birthmark on that area of their body where the injury had been inflicted. One patient said in his regression that he had been stabbed through the chest, and sure enough that's where his birthmark was. So, maybe you all with a birthmark died some tragic death before!! Wouldn't that be creepy if there were something to it?? It was pretty interesting, but I guess it's healthy to take everything with a grain of salt anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very interesting. I have also heard our stress points are where our past life injuries have been.Many people experiance differant things under stress some people get head aches there fore a head injurie would apply, I myself get a sore throat wich iwas told indicated a hanging .

i have this round indent on my back. i look at it uin a mirror..it kinda looks like a ring with abit in the middle of it which is a little raised.

its small though.....funny thing is that i vane a mole on my chest which seems to me could fit snugly into the indent. (by feeling sizes ofcourse)

• 2 months later...

I have one on my right arm up by my shoulder.

It looks like a butterfly with a tail that goes to a axe

and I have a small one on my left wrist..

and one ..its white..when my right "bun" is red,from warm water.

aaahhhh..what do they mean....

I just have a small white one on the top of my head, but my hair hides it as long as its not too short!

MC, can I have a look ? I don't mean to be nosey but I've never seen an aireplane birthmark before and as I am about to reveal I've seen my fair share ..

I would give ya a pic if I had a digital camera. I wish I had a digital camera. crying.gif Anyone want to send a certain Mod a digital Camera? tongue.gif Really.

179132[/snapback]

MC,did anyone send you a camera yet?Wouldn't mind seeing an aeroplane shaped one myself.

My brother had one(don't know if he still got it)on his inside thigh.It appeared overnight and my Mum thought it was a bit of poo and tried to scrub it off rolleyes.gif

cool.gif i have a weird birthmark on my left leg, it changes shape every year or so. it looks a bit like england at the mo, which is weird 'coz i am british huh.gifcool.gif

when i was little (before i got boobs (4-8) i would run around with no shrit and it looked like i had three nipples because of my brithmark. But, i got boobs tongue.gif and now its on my under arm tongue.gif

I don't have a birthmark unless my eyebrow counts, I have brown hair, but my left eyebrow is half blonde and half brown. In the summer it gets even lighter so I end up looking like that guy from Pink Floyd The Wall.,,,Bob Geldof......just on the one side.

user posted image

178267[/snapback]

cool! thumbsup.gif

mine's boring...a lil blotch on my side, not shaped like anything at all

• 1 year later...

jus today my friend showed me a h on his hand it was a perfect H like it was printed n glued on it was realy freaky he said god marked him to hell

I have a small scratch on me back. I am not sure but my parents told me it is a birthmark but once my uncle said I was kidnapped when I was about one year old cuz my dad was rich and the kidnapper tried to kill me but the police caught him before he could cut me completely .

Well im not sure what it is so I call it my birthmark. :)

Thank you.

:blink: wow did you ask your parents?

I have an equilateral triangle (well, the corner points of it) in red dots on the top of my left hand.

I want to see pictures of all the birthmarks!

I have this weird thing my hair covers up. It looks like three number sixes right on the top of my head. Weird. Animals bend to my will too.

:devil: Hee hee. Really surprised no one has said that yet.

I have what looks like a red splotch on my left hip; what's weird about it is my mom has the exact birthmark except on her right hip. :)

• 3 months later...

I have a weird birthmark on my left arm. It look like a really bad bruise. Sometimes it feels like one too, when people grab my arm. I know what you're thinking it is a bruise. But its not I have had it since I was born. But it has gotten bigger. Anyone else have something like this?

I hav this birth mark that that looks like a sumkind of dragon's skull with its mouth open, its weird and has a lil eye and nose, and a spine coming out of it. its actualy kind of cute, but i cant tell u where it is :blush:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 3 marks on each of my cheeks that look like whiskers/stripes. I also have a birthmark on my thigh that looks like a backwards africa......but it's missing madagascar. I also have this thing called tinius corporis, and it is shaped like a smiley face. It's on my neck and it creeps me out.