Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot

MysteryHunter2004

What is bigfoot?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is bigfoot?

• apeman
    • myth
    • hoax
    • new species

I was wondering what everyone else thought because i thought i saw a bigfoot with my cousins once. we were exploring the words where they used to live and we heard loud crashing sounds and whine/bark sign. suppose it could have been feral dog

Edited by MysteryHunter2004

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysteryHunter2004

• Chauncy

• Phantom

• man_in_mudboots

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you smell anything?

Any pictures?

yea smelled like garbage that should have been taken out days earlier no pictures though we were just exploring and looking for their lost cat who they found dead

How was the cat killed?...Was it found dead in the woods?

Also what time of day was it? and what was the weather like?

Did you venture into the woods later to look for tracks?

This may sound strange , but what did you guys eat before you went into the woods?

This may sound even stranger , but how many females besides yourself were in the cat search party, and bare with me, but were any of the females experiencing their menstral cycle at the time of the sighting?

And what area of the country were you in at the time?

the cat was found dead in the words his neck was shredded to the bone my aunt said a fox must have got him but this was a cat that tried to kill their dog and killed more than 5 cats in numerous cat fights he was a little devil crying.gif

it was midafternoon in july and it was sunny out but the woods are so crowded that it was more like cloudy day

it was me and my 3 cousins (all 3 are girls) and we had eaten blackberries with milk and sugar

they live in ohio but they live far farrrrrrrrrr away from cities

and we had camped out the night before and heard sound that whining/growling and a cat yowling and then we heard a terrible screech and crashing sounds and that was it

my two youngest cousins had ran back to the house

So the cat was murdered by a blade then right?

What about the rest of the questions?

Edited by Chauncy

no none of my cousins or me was having the menstral cycle

When you say the cat's neck was cut you mean by a blade?

When another animal "cuts" another's neck there is an obvious difference from a blade......would you say it was a blade or another animal tearing at the cats neck?

it wasnt cut it was shredded and since then they lost at least one cat/kitten each year usually the neck is shredded or completly gone

Based on the information you just gave, would you be inclined to assume bigfoot or another type of animal that would be more common, like a fox or coyote?

Attacking the neck is an animal instinct for sure and is indicative of a more common explaination.

None-the-less I'm sure it was an exciting experience for you, and my sorrow goes to those of your family that lost their pets sad.gif

If you wanted to know for sure, then looking for tracks is a good idea, whether they be Bigffot tracks or another animal, either way it could solve the mystery of the "Kitty Serial Killer" wink2.gif

let me see, how many times has this been done before?

I see no need to keep a thread like this open. Could have been anything. I wish people would think twice before opening a whole new thread for something like this. user posted image