Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli city to be sued over mermaid ?

UM-Bot

An organisation in America devoted to defending the rights of mermaids is thought to be suing the Israeli city that earlier this month offered a $1m prize for evidence of mermaids in its waters on the grounds that it "damages the mermaid legacy".

"American organization says $1 million prize offered by northern Israeli city to whoever can prove existence of imaginary sea creature off city's shores 'badly and outrageously damages the legendary mermaid legacy'."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: ynetnews.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blueguardian

• kobolds

• chrisk

• Robinknows1

*Takes a deep breath*

ROFLMFAO

I'm done.

*Takes a deep breath*

ROFLMFAO

I'm done.

:D

*Takes a deep breath*

ROFLMFAO

I'm done.

honestly I think this covers everything that needs to be said

whats next, suing the people that hunt for bigfoot?

An organisation in America devoted to defending the rights of mermaids is thought to be suing the Israeli city that earlier this month offered a $1m prize for evidence of mermaids in its waters on the grounds that it "damages the mermaid legacy".

"American organization says $1 million prize offered by northern Israeli city to whoever can prove existence of imaginary sea creature off city's shores 'badly and outrageously damages the legendary mermaid legacy'."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: ynetnews.com

OMG are these people goofy or what

I'm more surprised to hear there's actually an organisation in America devoting themselves to defend the rights of mermaids.

I see... thats a nice way to make money. I'm going to set up an organisation that devoted to protecting pink flying unicorns and sue Richard Dawkins for insisting they are not real.

Another great example of why people hate us. America always finds a way to trump its last "dumbass" card smh... And I bet they get some kind of government funding.

Edited by Since804

I hereby claim I am suing the Mermaid Medical Association on part of pure stupidity and incompetence towards the IQ of all Homo Sapiens. Simply put, they are a disgrace to our legacy. I'll get to the people of Kiryat Yam looking for the damn thing at a later time.

An organisation in America devoted to defending the rights of mermaids

defending the rights of imaginary character?

the world are full with crazy people .

Hell I doubt it would have went ahead if people actually knew the mermaid protecting organization actually existed in the first place.

• 2 years later...

well i hope those mermaids can swim real fast 1 mollion is alot.

well i hope those mermaids can swim real fast 1 mollion is alot.

Thanks for brightening my day! :D

• Like 1

I'm more surprised to hear there's actually an organisation in America devoting themselves to defend the rights of mermaids.

I`m surprised your surprised. The US is the most gullible nation on the planet :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

LOL! I think your all gonna be eating your words here in a few months as to the reality of mermaids as well as giants. The govts release of some info looms pretty soon. There are so many things that are true that reality might seem more bizarre than science fiction...