Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So what happens when two indigo's meet?

Rickety

So I have a question for you, I just recently did some research and I seem to fit this "indigo child" profile, and I believe that I am one of these individuals. However my question is this, if two indigo's saw each other for the first time ever, would they look familiar to each other? I met this girl at my college in my English class that looks so familiar,I feel like I KNOW I've seen her, and talked to her before then, BUT! She has never stepped foot in my home town or anywhere around it, she grew up in a totally different state than me, and she's never been in the same area until now. I know for a fact that I have never actually seen this girl, and the craziest part of it all? She came up to me after class the other day and asked "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" I was dumbfounded, I just thought she had one of those faces you know? But it's more than that, she's seen me as well, and I know I don't have one of those faces (you know what I mean). I also get this odd vibe from this person that me and her are the same, like we share a commonality, not on a romantic level mind you, but on a..... I guess you'd say spiritual level? It's an odd situation because I keep thinking to myself everyday "Where have I seen her before?" (you know what that's like). Anyone care to give some thoughts, maybe comments or opinions? All welcome, and all are open to discussion.

• Like 1

Indigo's are people with enhanced abilities, they share some characteristics as psychics often association in telepathy. Nothing should happen.

You may well have a connection with this person. You may have met in your dream state or another life.

I would suggest conversations with her about those things that interest you most. See if those areas are also of interest to her.

As I see it, deep bonds carry over from lifetime to lifetime.

John

In all honesty I really don't even know what indigo's are. The little I've heard about them makes them just sound like pyschics.

I am really, really, resisting the urge to make a Highlander reference.

Unfortunately, my will is weak.

There can be only one!

Dont try to date one another, Very crazy scenarios! Tis interesting though.

I agree with what John said. It may be very possible for this person to be familiar to you as you may have met her through the spiritual world, or even in a different period of time.

Hmm, I have class with her tomorrow. And I don't know if dating will be an issue. Mainly because a.) she has a boyfriend, and b.) she seems interested, but I get confused when reading women. Only if it's with me do I get confused though, I can give you the best dating advice in the whole world, but it's hard for me to ask a girl out lol. Anyway, I WAS talking to my little brother of four years old, and he's kind of freaky at times, but he said that I've been on this world 5 times, and I have 4 more lives left to live here (or was it 6 here, and 5 left? idk) so maybe in one of my other 5 or 6 lives I met her. I don't know though, this seems to be more of just an acquaintance connection if it IS a past life thing. It feels more of a..... How should I put this? Like a sense of trust, like I can trust her with everything (not like love, for God's sake I barely know the girl lol) but almost as if I'm supposed to entrust her with something of mine. Idk just thinkin' out loud.

a.) she has a boyfriend, and b.) she seems interested

You might very well be soul mates. Very important people in life we meet to learn lessons, some good, some difficult, sometimes they stay in our lives until the day we die, other times they shatter and ruin each others lives until they separate, most of the time it isn't so dramatic and people drift away.

My advice though is do not romantically pursue this person if they are already with someone. They leave them for you? Later they leave you for someone else? That is never a good way to begin a relationship.

This happened to me with a girl when I was in college too. We both seemed very familiar to each other and could swear that we knew each other from somewhere else. I put it down to a strange coincidence.

So I have a question for you, I just recently did some research and I seem to fit this "indigo child" profile, and I believe that I am one of these individuals. However my question is this, if two indigo's saw each other for the first time ever, would they look familiar to each other? I met this girl at my college in my English class that looks so familiar,I feel like I KNOW I've seen her, and talked to her before then, BUT! She has never stepped foot in my home town or anywhere around it, she grew up in a totally different state than me, and she's never been in the same area until now. I know for a fact that I have never actually seen this girl, and the craziest part of it all? She came up to me after class the other day and asked "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" I was dumbfounded, I just thought she had one of those faces you know? But it's more than that, she's seen me as well, and I know I don't have one of those faces (you know what I mean). I also get this odd vibe from this person that me and her are the same, like we share a commonality, not on a romantic level mind you, but on a..... I guess you'd say spiritual level? It's an odd situation because I keep thinking to myself everyday "Where have I seen her before?" (you know what that's like). Anyone care to give some thoughts, maybe comments or opinions? All welcome, and all are open to discussion.

Hi,

Your meeting with this girl looks like: DEJA VU! It means really some connection from the Past life. It happens to other people as well and not only to Indigo children.

You both could be "twin soul".

I would talk with her and find out what in common both of you have. I know from experiences that is very easy to communicate with somebody we think that we know each other (from somewhere) for very long time.

It reminds me: “Oh my God, where from I know this person?”

Good luck,

B.

I want to hear more about your 4 year old brother :o How does he know stuff like that???

Oh and also, I would *think* that what it is when you are extremely *connected* to someone from the second you meet... actually, I'm not sure if that's an Indigo thing or a soul/past life thing.

• 1 month later...

I've heard on indigos, under a variety of names and assignations, essentially they're strong psychics and sometimes are either born with or develop indigo iris colouration; said be hybrid creatures of either a literal or spiritual nature.

I think they can sense one another, even if they don't exhibit the outer characteristics. I have had this happen in the past; I'll pass someone on the street and feel a "shock" (no other way to describe it) of recognition of this person. Once in Barcelona I saw a guy sitting under a tree and felt this shock as I passed him, I turned around as one does if one feels one is being watched and he caught my eye and smiled, it was left at that....I wish I had not been in too much of a hurray at the time and actually spoken to him! Throughout your life you may encounter these people, in the general manswarm, who 'feel' different. This is my own theory though and not true fact. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

Do you have any of the outer characteristics; seeming to age more slowly than is normal, overactive healing from injury, indigo eyes, little or no physical waste produced? Have you the strong feeling of not being entirely human?