Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 proven

Agent. Mulder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• danydandan

• lookingfortruth

Hmm, a thread 'hoping to shut people up' doesn't bode well in the 'longevity' factor, me thinks. :rolleyes:

superman-1.gif Superman superman-1.gif

Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

Hmm, a thread 'hoping to shut people up' doesn't bode well in the 'longevity' factor, me thinks. :rolleyes:

superman-1.gif Superman superman-1.gif

Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

edit it if you want Supes.

change it to 'hope this clears things up' if the UM members are incredibly sensitive.

as i hope it does clear things up.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

hi Mulder,

Great video... However I've had a number of discussions about 2012 with a number of respected leaders (on my side of the fence, spiritual and metaphysical). I have yet to have one discussion with any of them regarding the physical alignment of planet Earth at this date.

To give you a bit of a heads up. The consensus of opinion is that our planet the Earth will pass into 5D, the 5th and spiritual dimension on this date, where-ever it is in 3D (our galaxy), becomes irrelevant according to our beliefs. This is a non physical effect which will happen. We are already in 4D and have been for a few years, which is information that your world government suppresses from you, (by the denial of your spirituality). In 4D we are still chained to the physical, however we can make anything we want happen to ourselves, by desiring it and manifesting it, (and by being happy), you only have to believe in your ability to attain something physical, and in the right way you can manifest it. This is 4D NOW!. In 5D we will transcend our need for the physical, this happens is 2012. Happy days then and now!!.

Starch

Edited by starchy

hi Mulder,

Great video... However I've had a number of discussions about 2012 with a number of respected leaders (on my side of the fence, spiritual and metaphysical). I have yet to have one discussion with any of them regarding the physical alignment of planet Earth at this date.

To give you a bit of a heads up. The consensus of opinion is that our planet the Earth will pass into 5D, the 5th and spiritual dimension on this date, where-ever it is in 3D (our galaxy), becomes irrelevant according to our beliefs. This is a non physical effect which will happen. We are already in 4D and have been for a few years, which is information that your world government suppresses from you, (by the denial of your spirituality). In 4D we are still chained to the physical, however we can make anything we want happen to ourselves, by desiring it and manifesting it, (and by being happy), you only have to believe in your ability to attain something physical, and in the right way you can manifest it. This is 4D NOW!. In 5D we will transcend our need for the physical, this happens is 2012. Happy days then and now!!.

Starch

there is no physical alignment.

and as for the 2nd paragrah. i have No idea what you just said.

hi Mulder,

Starch

So you and your magical friends on "your side of the fence" are just making things up now? Honestly, what is this about? Your whole diatribe about dimensions is interesting considering that every aspect of the universe since its creation has existed in 4 dimensions. Not something we just lapsed into "a few years" back.

All's I know is I do hope yall are right! But change is always happening no matter what it is.

man we needed this. I really hope this ends some stupidity or false knowledge and anything else thats floating around out there. but its not, because as long as we have an imagination, we will still have these crazy theories

All's I know is I do hope yall are right! But change is always happening no matter what it is.

As the majority of the planet just sees this as an astronomical event and the wingnuts that think that our solar system, our sun, our planet, really play a very big part in our galaxy, are deluded and seem to want to be more special than the rest of the universe. Some take pride in believing they have a special insight into things as it makes them feel special. Hence this 2012 bunk.

If anything really happens on planet Earth that requires a footnote than most likely it will be caused by man alone. Yes things change but as far as the Universe goes it changes on a scale most people can't fathom as time and space are so damn large and unpredictable to a point.

Say for example the Earths special alignment does cause a beam of radiation to come right at Earth from the center of the galaxy, do you know how long that would take to get here? A very very long time.

Diclaimer: I love wingnuts lol

man we needed this. I really hope this ends some stupidity or false knowledge and anything else thats floating around out there. but its not, because as long as we have an imagination, we will still have these crazy theories

no kidding. its bizare people are still buying this, and coming up with more theories for it.

dont know why, but it blows me away.

Theres no point in guarranteeing that it will happen or guarranteeing that it wont happen. No bobody knows, all you can do is just wait and watch.

Theres no point in guarranteeing that it will happen or guarranteeing that it wont happen. No bobody knows, all you can do is just wait and watch.

you can look at the signs of whats been proven not to happen though as a good starting point.

Wow.

This world needs a lot of change.

-.-

Mulder, I beg to differ on the point of the Physical Alignment. As there is indeed a Galactic alignment in 2012 of the Earth at Winter Solstice, the Sun, and the Galactic Equator. One may study the following article that describes the event:

2012 Mayan Galactic Alignment

The astronmical alignment itself aside though, what I would say myself is that it is very speculative to posit that the event is energetically significant in some way. And this indeed is the key question.

LR

But wait... some weird guy I work with said the earth was going to explode on Dec 21 2012. His statement disproves your video.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: your my new favorite person!

Mulder, I beg to differ on the point of the Physical Alignment. As there is indeed a Galactic alignment in 2012 of the Earth at Winter Solstice, the Sun, and the Galactic Equator. One may study the following article that describes the event:

2012 Mayan Galactic Alignment

The astronmical alignment itself aside though, what I would say myself is that it is very speculative to posit that the event is energetically significant in some way. And this indeed is the key question.

LR

theres no physical alignment of the planets though.

its more or less and illusion from what we see on earth.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

theres no physical alignment of the planets though.

its more or less and illusion from what we see on earth.

I actually do indeed agree with what you say in that the alignment as such is sort of an illusion. It is not a true physical alignment in any real sense. It is a 2-dimensional picture sort of alignment. It is an alignment of the Earth, the Sun, and the milky way equator - as a statistical distribution of stars. And bear in mind that our entire solar system is about 20 light years from the equator of the milky way. And so there is no true 'crossing of the galactic equator' at all as such.

LR

But wait... some weird guy I work with said the earth was going to explode on Dec 21 2012. His statement disproves your video.

get off my thread...hahaha :P

I actually do indeed agree with what you say in that the alignment as such is sort of an illusion. It is not a true physical alignment in any real sense. It is a 2-dimensional picture sort of alignment. It is an alignment of the Earth, the Sun, and the milky way equator - as a statistical distribution of stars. And bear in mind that our entire solar system is about 20 light years from the equator of the milky way. And so there is no true 'crossing of the galactic equator' at all as such.

LR

Actually, the alignment in question has already happened. Allow me to post the article and the links I found.

Link to the below article

The idea that the current 'age' of the Mayan 'Long Count' calendar was designed by them to end on 21-Dec-2012 because that is the date of a Winter Solstice alignment of the Sun and the Galaxy. This idea was first promoted by John Major Jenkins in his book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 [published in 1998]. The steps of the argument appear to be as follows:

1: The Maya used what is now called a 'Long Count' calendar, of which the current longest cycle is dated to end on the 21 December 2012.

2: The Maya particularly picked an end date of this cycle [rather than a start date] because they had calculated that on that date the Sun would be in the 'exact center of the Milky Way, the Galactic Equator'. In Mayan thought this 'dark cleft of the Milky Way' had particular mythical significance.

3: In order to set this end date the Maya must have been able to calculate very exactly the Precession of the Equinoxes, because it is this phenomenon which appears to move the Winter Solstice Sun around the Ecliptic to be in the significant place in 2012.

I am not qualified to comment on arguments (1) and (2). However, as to argument (3) Mr Jenkins notes that 'The Maya are not generally credited with knowing about the Precession of the Equinoxes' [1]. And indeed we have absolutely no evidence that the Maya knew anything about Precession.

However, we can at least look at the described 2012 alignment in two ways: (a) Is there in fact a Galactic Equator alignment of the Sun at Winter Solstice in 2012, and (B) if there is, is this something we should find significant?

Is there an Alignment between the Galactic Equator and the Sun at Winter Solstice 2012?:

No.

In fact there is an alignment between the Sun and the Galactic Equator at the time of Winter Solstice, but it has already happened. It happened back in 1997 [21st December 1997 AD 14h 43m GMT]. So, if the Maya did go through the sequence of the argument given above, their astrological predictions were out by some 15 years. [Which actually would be pretty good, seeing as they didn't have computers or astrological software to help them.]

So the good news is if you were in any way worried about what might astrologically happen in 2012, don't worry: it already happened back in 1997.

[Note: the Sun never aligns with the Galactic Center itself, because the Sun's path through the heavens, as seen from Earth [the Ecliptic] lies more than 5° above the Galactic Center. This is something that Mr Jenkins himself has pointed out, but the fact has become garbled in subsequent coverage of his ideas.]

Should we Consider an Alignment between the Galactic Equator and the Sun to be Significant?:

It seems very unlikely.

The Sun's movement through space, as seen from our view point here on Earth, passes across the Galactic Equator once a year. So from our viewpoint this alignment happens every year. [see the 2005 example on the right.]

The only thing that's different about the 1997 coincidence of the Sun - as seen from Earth - and the Galactic Equator is that it happens at a particular time, the time of the Winter Solstice. Why should this be significant?

Well.. there is no very good reason. The Maya may [or may not - again I am not qualified to comment on this] have found the Winter Solstice significant, as it marks the Sun's lowest top point in the daytime sky each year as seen from Earth. [Think of how the Sun never seems to get high in the sky in Winter.] But now we know that the Sun's movement in this way is just an optical illusion. It's caused by the tilt of the Earth's axis, with respect to the Ecliptic.

Why would an optical illusion of the Sun's movement have any significance? Answer: no reason at all.

And I found this article in wiki, which basically says the same, under section Galactic alignement.

This basically puts everybody that adhers to this theory as 15 years late.

Bull is right. Everything you know will become bull**** on that date. Or maybe just everything you thought you knew. I'm not sure which. you pick

Bull is right. Everything you know will become bull**** on that date. Or maybe just everything you thought you knew. I'm not sure which. you pick

i hope youre meaning everything the 'believers' know, or claim will happen will be bull.

Out of the woodwork they come, eh Mulder? :tu:

Now an Italian researcher has published results from a study that examines the orbital dynamics of the inner-Solar System planets and relates them to the gravitational influence of a massive planetary body orbiting the Sun from afar.

To cut a long story short, if a massive planetary body or a small binary sibling of the Sun were close to us, we would notice their gravitational influence in the orbital dynamics of the planets.There may be some indirect indications that a small planetary body might beshaping the Kuiper Cliff, and that a binary partner of the Sun might be disturbing the Oort cloud every 25 million years or so (relating to the cyclical mass extinctions in Earth's history, possibly caused by comet impacts), but hard astronomical proof has yet to be found.

Lorenzo Iorio from the National Institute of Nuclear Physics in Pisa (Italy) has taken orbital data from many years of precise observations and used his computations to predict the closest possible distance at which a massive planet could orbit if it was out there.

It turns out that all the planets, the mass of Mars and above have been discovered within the Solar System. Iorio computes that the minimum possible distances at which a Mars-mass, Earth-mass, Jupiter-mass and Sun-mass object can orbit around the Sun are 62 AU, 430 AU, 886 AU and 8995 AU respectively. To put this into perspective, Pluto orbits the Sun at an average distance of 39 AU.

So if we used our imaginations a bit, we could say that a sufficiently sized Planet X could be patrolling a snail-paced orbit somewhere beyond Pluto. But there's an additional problem for Planet X conspiracy theorists. Ifthere was any object of sufficient size (and by "sufficient" I mean Pluto-mass, I'm being generous), according to a 2004 publication by David Jewitt, from the Institute for Astronomy, University of Hawaii, we would have observed such an object by now if it orbited within 320 AU from the Sun.

My link

Nah,its more exciting to believe we are all, except a few chosen ones who will be saved by aliens, going to perish and this was predicted by a race who couldn't even predict their own demise.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

• 3 weeks later...