Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 proven

Agent. Mulder

Mate we have catholic schools and universities here too, they don't discriminate between creation and evolution, they teach both. The difference is that one includes a "religion" class in the package and the none catholic schools and unies don't.

i think thats the same here.

thus why im wondering why they posted what they did. im under the impression people at THAT one, may have differing opinions on biblical prophecies. but, im not sure.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• danydandan

• lookingfortruth

i think thats the same here.

thus why im wondering why they posted what they did. im under the impression people at THAT one, may have differing opinions on biblical prophecies. but, im not sure.

OK, I admit that this could be the case.

Not gonna lie, this definatley calmed my nerves. I mean, i didnt feel something would happen in 2012, but there was always that thought in the back on my mind that something could. After watching this video though, I am much more sure that something WILL NOT happen in 2012.

Thank you for posting this video!

Great information!

Not gonna lie, this definatley calmed my nerves. I mean, i didnt feel something would happen in 2012, but there was always that thought in the back on my mind that something could. After watching this video though, I am much more sure that something WILL NOT happen in 2012.

Thank you for posting this video!

Great information!

no problem. glad you liked it :tu:

spread the word! lol

Uhleet, see my sig.

I'm dead serious. If, on January 1st, 2013, the world has not ended or ascended or descended or any of that other crap, I will expect a formal written apology posted on this forum from anyone who supported the idea of 2012 ending it for giving misleading information that could have caused a panic.

And none of that 'Well, the destruction of the world is a slow thing that STARTED in 2012 but...' crap. Either the world ends or it won't, there is no gray area.

Uhleet, see my sig.

I'm dead serious. If, on January 1st, 2013, the world has not ended or ascended or descended or any of that other crap, I will expect a formal written apology posted on this forum from anyone who supported the idea of 2012 ending it for giving misleading information that could have caused a panic.

And none of that 'Well, the destruction of the world is a slow thing that STARTED in 2012 but...' crap. Either the world ends or it won't, there is no gray area.

word.

totally agree.

...no johnson.

its science. disproving 2012. i assume you didnt watch the vid, but only read the thread title, otherwise you would know this.

please educate yourself on whats being discussed before you jump into the conversation. thanks bud.

i watched enough not to care

just like i said

he said, she said = garbage bin

it was a decent movie alright

So does it mean If I dont believe that 2012 will be the End of days I1ll get smacked on the hands with a ruler by the Nun`s ? :angry2:

IMO the Movie Really Sucked ! :rolleyes:

Edited by DONTEATUS

I'll tell you now (about the millionth - ok I exaggerate but that's how it feels - person on the forum I have told this; the world will NOT end no-one who is not from Hollywood or the media has said it will, the Mayans didn't, Nostradamus didn't, no-one did. What will happen is that the world is supposed to change; human beings are supposed to experience some sort of change, an inner change not an outer one. Oh and Apocalypse come from Apókalipis in Greek which was, funnily enough where the name of the very book of Revelation came from, hence the confusion because that's what apocalypse means, "revelation" not "doom". The world will not end in 2012; but the world as we know it (ref Nostradamus, that's actually the entirety of what he said) just might. The idea of wholesale distruction and the end of mankind is just something the media and the hype-mongers picked up and ran with because they know that the majority of people can't be bothered to find things out for themselves, rather they like to rely on what they are told by - you guessed it! - the media! Ergo, the majority of people are sheep, and can also be stupid and unimaginative, as well as misinformed.

i watched enough not to care

just like i said

he said, she said = garbage bin

it was a decent movie alright

no, you didnt watch it (well, originally you didnt, maybe you watch 30sec now). but im curious as to why its BS to you, and this video of science, disproving 2012, gets tossed into your other prophecy/prediction bin.

please elaborate and try somethign coherent. thanks.