Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Age of Aquarius

MysticOnion

I'm kind of into astrology - so I know the age of Aquarius is coming soon.

There are things that will happen to mark the change and these are.

1. Increaased rainfall and floods

2. True liberation from oppressive regimes and religions but before this happens there will be war.

3. Mankinds mental abilities are realised - there will be a shift in human consciousness.

I know there's no real proof of anything going to happen but there will be these changes IMO. My opinion is based on previous happenings at the beginning of a new age. Its going to be great.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Consciousness

• Rosewin

• Mattshark

2. True liberation from oppressive regimes and religions but before this happens there will be war.

3. Mankinds mental abilities are realised - there will be a shift in human consciousness.

I know there's no real proof of anything going to happen but there will be these changes IMO. My opinion is based on previous happenings at the beginning of a new age. Its going to be great.

And what previous historical evidence do you have of any this being valid?

1. This is predicted in some areas due to global warming. Others are suffering desertification.

2. Highly unlikely

3. You wanted to realise your mental abilities. You go to school and educate yourself. Shift in consciousness is a nonsense based on a lack of knowledge on how the brain works.

And the claims for the start of the age of aquarius range from 1447 to 3621, I wouldn't put such faith in new age junk. The world doesn't change like that or just because you want it too. You have to work at it.

As I see it, it is already here.

This age so Sucks! It's so unpredictable than ever before! Too much brain talk, intellectualism and science makes our living a living hell. Vaccination and antibiotics are not to meant to be used by us because they ruin the harmony in nature. Even micro organisms are living things and has therefore their place. And animals will be hated without reason be it in developed or undeveloped countries. All trouble became with Drug, first their concept of religion and now their technocraty of whom both fail with their monistic thinking. Philosophies which doesn't take things as they are, philosophies which deny spiritual growth! Age of Aquarius is a cleansing of this Earth, even the whole universe and we Zhna will inherit it. Ever heard about polar shifting in atomic scale? When matter change to antimatter, then death will cease to exist, Drug will cease to exist, Peshotanus will cease to exist, Daevas will cease to exist, Ahriman will cease to exist and with them all time and space. Only then we Zhnas will be free from our inner barriers, from our defensiveness, from our suspeciousness, from our stubborness and become innocent childs with FEEL in highest regard.

When matter change to antimatter, then death will cease to exist, Drug will cease to exist, Peshotanus will cease to exist, Daevas will cease to exist, Ahriman will cease to exist and with them all time and space. Only then we Zhnas will be free from our inner barriers, from our defensiveness, from our suspeciousness, from our stubborness and become innocent childs with FEEL in highest regard.

When matter and anti matter meet we all go the way of the dinosaur, nothing will exist anymore for we have will been blown to smitherians.

Out of curiosity, who are the Zhnas?

There are many dates regarding when exactly the Age of Aquarius will begin or has already begun. Talk of cusps and the like as well. Any serious discussion regarding the New Age concept, which are spiritual and religious beliefs, should make comparisons, if any, between the Piscean and Aquarian Ages. If we are already in the period of transition then what are the features of those people who fall into either categories?

From where I am looking at into this world I see that various cultures have different versions of a time when the end of one period of humanity shall occur followed by the beginning of a new period of humanity. Personally I feel change is occurring now and that little by little people are being awakened to realize that everyone has at least one gift they can use to help humanity. Help in the smallest of ways those around you in your daily life.

Why is this happening? Because whatever is going to happen those who have come to realize their gifts will be needed. I am not sure what is going to happen and while I can understand other people's beliefs even if I do not fully believe in them I sense the change and will ultimately place my faith in my personal form of Christianity.

Lifting of the veil, the paradigm shift, cosmic consciousness, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

its goes the opposite way from the Zodiac sequence - BC 1000-BC 1 was the Bull (Taurus),AD1-1000AD was Ram (Aries),1000AD-2000AD was fish (Pisces), now we are going in the Water Bearer (Aquarius)

I dont know what will happens in Aquarius, but base on the theories

Taurus- most of the ancient religous worship Bull

Aries - Christian always use sheep to represent the prayer and to sacrifice

Pisces - Jesus fish (still the Christian thing but more about Jesus)

Aquarius - many say the Christianity will be forgotten and a new age belief will replace the current world view.

Edited by ladykylie

I am not sure how accurate breaking down the Ages to neatly correspond with thousand year marks beginning conveniently in the first year of the contemporary era is but there seems to be much disagreement over the dating anyways.

From what I always gathered the Piscean Age began around 1 AD, give or take a few or even a dozen years, and has continued up until this era which finds it ending as we enter the Aquarian Age.

This is from wiki regarding the astronomical and astrological expectations of when the Age of Aquarius actually shall begin. According to it most likely it has not and we are just within the cusp.

Timeframes In 1928, at the Conference of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in Leiden, the Netherlands, the edges of the 88 official constellations became defined in astronomical terms. The edge established between Pisces and Aquarius locates the beginning of the Aquarian Age around the year 2600.

The Austrian astronomer, Professor Hermann Haupt,[30] examined the question of when the Age of Aquarius begins in an article published in 1992 by the Austrian Academy of Science: with the German title Der Beginn des Wassermannzeitalters, eine astronomische Frage? (The Start of the Aquarian Age, an Astronomical Question?). Based on the boundaries accepted by IAU in 1928, Haupt's article investigates the start of the Age of Aquarius by calculating the entry of the spring equinox point over the parallel cycle (d = - 4°) between the constellations Pisces and Aquarius and reaches, using the usual formula of precession (Gliese, 1982), the year 2595. However Haupt concludes:

"Though it cannot be expected that astrologers will follow the official boundaries of the constellations, there will be an attempt to calculate the entry of the spring equinox point into the constellation of Aquarius." ...

"As briefly has been shown, the results and methods of astrology in many areas, such as concerning the Aquarian age, are controversial on their own and cannot be called scientific because of the many esoteric elements."[31]

* Zodiacal 30 degrees:

* Heindel-Rosicrucian based interpretation: begins in ca. AD 2654[32] (the orb of influence started in ca. 1934/1930s).

* Elsa M. Glover interpretation:[33] ca. AD 2638.

* Neil Mann interpretation: begins AD 2150.

* Dane Rudhyar was one of the most important astrologers of the 20th century. His many influential books helped reconcile astrology with modern psychology and free it from the deterministic trappings of the past. According to his interpretation, the Age of Aquarius will begin in AD 2062.

* Nicholas Campion in "The Book of World Horoscopes" indicates that he has collected over 90 dates provided by researchers for the start of the Age of Aquarius and these dates have a range of over 2,000 years commencing in the 15th century AD.[34] The range of dates for the possible start of the Aquarian age range from 1447 to 3621.

* Constellation boundary year:

* Shephard Simpson interpretation: begins in ca. AD 2680.

* Hermann Haupt interpretation begins in ca. AD 2595.

Overview "The Age of Freedom, Technology (especially electricity), and the Water Bearer"

There is an expectation that the Aquarian age will usher in a period of group consciousness.[35] Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas claim that the lighting up of the earth artificially by electricity is a sign of the Age of Aquarius.[36] Furthermore they see the appearance of dictators, self expression and the rising influence of the entertainment industry are linked to the Aquarian age by its opposite sign Leo.

Popular culture In popular culture, the expression "Age of Aquarius" usually refers to the heyday of the hippie and New Age movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

This New Age phenomenon is seen by some astrologers to be marked by the conjunction of the planet Uranus, ruler of the sign Aquarius, and the coming age, with Pluto, ruler of the masses, bringing radical change, in the 1960s. However, as the song relates, it is only considered by astrologers as the "dawning" or "cusp" of the Age, with the full strength of the Age not occurring until some time in the future.

The 1967 successful musical Hair, with its opening song "Aquarius" and the memorable line "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius," brought the Aquarian Age concept to the attention of a huge worldwide audience.

Historical Similarity: Current/Projected

Traits of Aquarius such as being 'humanitarian' but at the same time 'unemotional' may indicate to the emergence of active intergovernmental organisations and global solidarity movements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Pisces#The_Age_of_Aquarius_.28The_Aquarian_age.29

Edited by Rosewin

you do realize astrology isnt real right?

I am not so sure Mulder if it is not real since even wikipedia has an article about it. Seems to be pretty real =)

Whether you put any stock into it or not is up to you and it might not be based on rationality but according to some theories information will respond to it when we look at it, recognize it, or assign some meaning to it, then at that stage it becomes real, at least to the people who believe in it, who become bound by it.

I am not saying this theory is right and you are wrong but there are many angles to look at something and it takes 360 of them to make a full circle.

Edited by Rosewin

Hey if that means I get mental super powers great! ^_^ Without actually going mental...oh wait...to late :hmm:

:wacko:

I am not so sure Mulder if it is not real since even wikipedia has an article about it. Seems to be pretty real =)

Whether you put any stock into it or not is up to you and it might not be based on rationality but according to some theories information will respond to it when we look at it, recognize it, or assign some meaning to it, then at that stage it becomes real, at least to the people who believe in it, who become bound by it.

I am not saying this theory is right and you are wrong but there are many angles to look at something and it takes 360 of them to make a full circle.

i believe you understood what i meant rosewin.

people believe it, but it lends no credence to its autenticity.

Considering that I live in the so called driest state in the world I welcome it. :P

yeah yeah yeah

See this is a problem that we as a species have, we expect and demand things instantly. Improvement takes time, sometimes it takes a lot of time. You have to exercise your mind to make it stronger. If there is such a thing as psychic powers then the same thing will apply to them. The idea that you'll be granted such things on a totally arbitrary date is the same as the idea that you could go to sleep and wake up super strong and fit and muscular.

Maybe I can add a little.

This new dimensional shift will create an ever-widening difference in the frequency between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness* on this dimension, and this shift in the frequencies will eventually spread so far apart that the Forces of Darkness will not be able to touch or even see the Forces of Light on this dimension.

* This Awareness wishes to clarify: The Forces of Darkness are those forces which emanate from the concept of separateness (greed, lust, power). The Forces of Light are those forces which emanate from the concept of Unity (Service, Love and Harmony). The reconciliation between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness is that which brings about the clear Light, the Energy which is associated with this Awareness, with Love and Mercy, Harmony, and the acceptance of what is.

(* Revelations Awareness 79-1 The Gathering Storm)

The Forces of Light will still be able to see those Forces of Darkness for some time thereafter, but eventually, the two energies or frequencies will become so far apart, that a dimensional shift will have occurred, whereby parallel dimensions, one based on Darkness, the other based on Light, will exist simultaneously on this earth, whereby those Forces of Light, in the higher frequencies, can still see and use and make reference to certain earth points.

They will still, for example, witness the rocky mountains (US), valleys and trees and canyons and rivers and seas, as will also the Forces of Darkness. Those Forces of Darkness , on a different frequency level, will still have use of the earth as it presently is, but they will not be able to see things from the higher Forces of Light.

At some point these vibratory forces, the Forces of Darkness and Forces of Light, which both will reside on the earth at that time, mutually sharing the same earth; there will gradually become for these two forces, the interdimensional shift, whereby the Forces of Darkness will have the ability to affect the earth without it affecting the earth which is witnessed and understood and experienced by the Forces of Light.

In other words, the earth itself begins to shift into two different dimensions so that Forces of Light will have their earth, and Forces of Darkness will have its earth, and the Forces of Darkness on its earth may find themselves destroying their environment, while the Forces of Light may find themselves improving their environment, and while it was originally the same earth, it will be likened unto an amoeba splitting, and one part going into a new dimension, the other part going into a lower dimension.

Entities may not even realize there has been a shift, but they will recognize that things has improved considerably, or that things have really gotten a lot worse, depending on which dimension they find themselves moving toward.

WILL THE EARTH BE CONTROLLED BY DRACONIANS?

The Earth that the Draconians inherit will be that which is generally destroyed by their own hand and own procedures. The earth that the more spiritual people inherit will be that which becomes more improved as it moves into the higher dimension and is nurtured by the people who follow it or lead it into the higher dimension.

This is a kind of a dimensional shift rather that an end of the world, and it will take place very gradually over a period of years. The action has already begun, but it will continue for many years. By 2013 it should be a point of separation, whereby the separation begins or occurs in such a way as to break off the negative vibrations from those of the positive levels, so that entities following the positive vibrations will arise spiritually during those proceeding years, and those who are attached to the negative vibrations will find themselves growing more and more aware of a world that is becoming even more negative in its expression.

The violence that entities see today is part of that negative dimension which is to come, as the world moves more in that direction for those negative forces, and those who align themselves with those negative forces. Those beautiful aspects of the world and the more compassionate expressions of humans are those that will move more toward the higher frequencies and higher dimensions so that entities who align themselves with these energies will find themselves over the next years to be moving in those directions in that dimensional shift toward a new dimension, a new spiritual dimension

THE OMINOUS "NULL ZONE" OF THE PHOTON BELT

The new reality will include telepathic communication, great change and awe and wonderment. It will be likened to a group of entities who for the first time in the 1960's dropped acid, or LSD, and begin to talk to each other about their experience... They will be wondering what is happening to their sense of reality, and in this photon belt, the information and the energies begin to shift and change and they will be in a more dream-like state where nothing seems solid or real...All the old Newtonian rules will be thrown out and quantum physics will be the new thing...and new rules and descriptions will need to be found to explain the experiences entities will be sharing with each other in this new dimension of the photon belt.

When things lose their substance, solidity and stability of matter, entities will no longer have the ability to think in terms of sold absolute unchangeable maintenance and will no longer be able to maintain reality, and will simply attempt to keep up with reality and to change with it as it changes around them. Concerning timing...about 2012 or 2013 this experience will be entered into fully. The energies of this new dimension will be a totally different nature than is present for entities at this time. It will be more like a dream state. If you can iMAGIne reality being made up of a dream state in which people share that dream, and all people help create that dream, where it is possible to change solid things simply by thought, to by iMAGIng...the earth will be like the bottom of the dream, the landscape on which the dream moves, and entities will know, as in a dream that it is not a solid substance, but a mental substance in which they exist.

WHAT OCTAVE OF LIGHT WILL PHOTON BELT CREATE?

It is not so much that you will be in another octave, it is more that other octaves of light will be made available to you in addition to the 49th octave of light so that you will have further insight, not necessarily distinctly different insight. In other words you will have additional perception into other dimensions without being totally yanked out of this dimension. The dimension you presently experience allows you to have access to the 49th octave of light; that which is the seven colors of the spectrum. When entering into the higher frequencies you will have other vibrations of light available to you in addition to the 7 colors of light that make up the 49th octave.

MORE LIGHT COLORS WILL ACTIVATE CHAKRAS

This Awareness is speaking of light colors, not pigment colors; the light colors being vibrations or frequencies. These different frequencies tend to activate the chakras according to their sympathetic vibration to the chakras and when you enter into the higher dimensional frequencies, the chakras will be able to vibrate harmonically and sympathetically with the frequencies from higher dimensional colors and vibrations. Thus, you will have enhanced or increased type of awareness. Your consciousness will alter into higher frequencies and higher perception.

This can allow you to see things that were previously hidden from you. It can allow you to become more aware of things that were previously unavailable to your consciousness. Thus, it will appear to be more knowledgeable, more psychic, more sensitive and more aware

THE PITUITARY IS THE DOOR TO THE DIVINE

The opening of the pineal brings the focus on power and the ability to do things with the mind and will. This equates to the rod in the Tarot, or the rod of the magician. However, there is still another chakra which is above the pineal, and that is the pituitary. The pituitary is the doorway to the Divine, and when it opens, coupled with the pineal, the two of them working together, create a light, a transformation of energies and a light body that helps the soul of the entity to enter into a totally different dimension. This would reflect into that which this Awareness has spoken of as the dimensional shift for humanity. Those who move beyond the stage of power or pineal level and accept the pituitary as the doorway to God or the doorway to the Divine, wherein the pineal yields and gives its energy and all that it has gathered to the pituitary, then the two of them merge together. The Bride and the Christ and the 2010 dimensional shift in Biblical terms the pineal and pituitary is called the Bride and the Christ, and these energies merging together crate an 8th chakras that is beyond the physical , above the head of the individual and beyond the physical realm of the earth and this is the higher dimension that is spoken of in reference to the future dimensional shift to which many entities will move.

IS THE SPLITTING OF PLANETS A NATURAL LAW?

(More about the Coming Dimensional Shift)

It is a process by which divisions divide, according to vibratory rates which become too polarized to reside together. When the vibrations can no longer stay together and these vibrations are tied to matter, the matter remains but the vibrations are trying to force a movement of the matter from one direction to another, and are tugging at the matter, and this tugging is not sufficient to break the matter; but instead, the tugging creates molecular transmutations which allow for the matter to be broken off from one level of frequency to another so that two different dimensions or vibratory situations are created in the same space and those moving into one may be on a higher frequency while those moving into the other may be on lower frequency experiences.

THE UNIVERSE IS A LIVING CREATURE

It is a way by which the frequencies or dimensions divide and create new realms within the Universal Creature. Keep in mind, the universe is a living creature and that it has also its layers of density, and these layers of density are in constant combat, brought on by the mental efforts of the individual will acting within its body, so that when a great number of individuals pull in a direction of negative vibration and others are pulling in a direction of positive vibration, the particular area of the universe where this occurs, rather than tearing apart as a kind of explosion, moves apart as two vibratory realms or dimensions in measurement by frequency.

One frequency is higher than the other, but inhabiting perhaps the same space, just as sound and light and heat may all three inhabit the same space. Visualize heat, sound and light in a realm, a great space, in which entities form and live in all three dimensions of that realm. Some live as Light Beings, others as vibratory Sound Beings, and others as Heat Bodies.

Of course there are others beside these three levels that can inhabit the vibratory scale which range from the lowest infrasound vibratory rates, up to the highest frequencies that include the creative forces of the universe and love vibratory rates and consciousness levels and all those frequencies below and in between.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/dimensional.htm

The Dimensional Shift in 2012

That which is known as Wormwood being the prophesied planet or comet that is seen in many millennia predictions as the possible ending of the planet itself through a collision or a near miss of this body coming through the solar system. To explain that which is known as Wormwood, is also that which the individual Zecharia Sitchin referred to as the 12th Planet; that rogue planetary body that has the irregular orbit that brings it back into proximity of the earth approximately every ten thousand years or so.*

The 12th Planet or Tiamat Approaches Loaded with the Anunnaki

It is also seen that there are pictures available now that have been taken of the planet also known as Tiamat, the 12th Planet. These pictures have not been released, although they are available through various sources on the Internet, and there have been some pictures shown in the tabloid papers, which of course are largely dismissed. Thus, the planet itself is beyond Jupiter, but it is fast approaching now. This planet is to be seen more as a huge spaceship, an orb that is hollow within, and that the individuals within this spaceship are those known as the Anunnaki, who have seen themselves for so long as the true rulers of planet earth, and it is time for their return.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/dimensionalupdate2.html

Before you read the Washington Post Article below you should know the following

In 1982 NASA recognized the possibility of an extra solar planet that was beyond the reach of their best satellite to detect. So NASA set out to change that! Just one year later JPL conveniently had just what NASA needed to make it possible to look deep into our own solar system, (past Pluto's orbit).

The launch of the IRAS satellite shortly there afterwards, located a VERY LARGE object that NASA officials were "bedeviled" by, and that they, "do not want to accept it" what they were now witnessing. Some of the DATA suggested, "that it might actually be moving toward Earth!"

So on January 26, 1983, NASA launched the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) with the results to be overseen by; Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist, Dr. James Houck of Cornell University

The rest of the story is found in the Washington Post story below!

http://www.surviving-nibiru.com/

The Washington Post,

31-Dec-1983,

Front Page Article

Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

consciousness, you realize thats a creationist site?

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/paramahamsa/actualtimes/petitioneng3.html

this site is BS. as they have no evidence for the mythical twelfth planet.

http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/

and i Really, dont know how credible a site like this is. especially when the only evidence they have are 20 year old newspaper articles. but heres the thing with the 20 year old "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!" (i dig some digging): "The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system."[1] However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus".[2] None were found to be Solar System bodies" wiki article on the IRAS who discovered it. hope that clears up your misconception.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

and i Really, dont know how credible a site like this is. especially when the only evidence they have are 20 year old newspaper articles. but heres the thing with the 20 year old "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!" (i dig some digging): "The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system."[1] However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus".[2] None were found to be Solar System bodies" wiki article on the IRAS who discovered it. hope that clears up your misconception.

There has Been 9 planets that are name: Mercury-Pluto Lets Remember X-Y-Z However when X was Discovered (Again) Y and Z fell back do to X's relative Distance to our solar system and Star Cluster (Milky way) An Intergalactic Cirrus (or Floating Dust) may be bigger then Astronomers realize, Like the Great Rift, until we (mankind) can some hard Evidence as to what may have Cause Said Cirrus, we cannot be certain that it is not big enough hold Solar System Body albeit small.

I personally think that there are things out there humans aren't to know about until long past everyone on this boards, forums, internet surfing, or just existing in their homes Life in other words everyone on this planet, their children, grandchildren, Great Great Great Grandchildren will never know the extend of the universe! I do think that somethings will finally be pulled into the light such as The "Mysterious Planet X" will become known as "Donald" or possibly "Goofy", That mankind will make contact (again) and communicate with Intelligent Beings from beyond even the borders of Man's known universe, and that one day their will be the Discovery of many many many more "Mysterious Heavenly Bodies" and one may just Turn out to Be Heaven.

Going off information from the internet can be worrisome thing to me, because the Falsehood is out weighed by the Truths more often then not.

SO Mr. Agent Mulder Sir- Don't look at a site and Completely discard as B.S. just because the Evidence wasn't printed yesterday, Don't discard a site that no Evidence exists because one site says it doesn't and Don't even get me started on how much evidence there exists for evolution.

Just dig some more and you will see that "Mysterious Heavenly Body" Exists within 350 Light years (maybe more)Planet X is there just to the left of the Now downgraded Planet Pluto!!

Sincere

MMM

There has Been 9 planets that are name: Mercury-Pluto Lets Remember X-Y-Z However when X was Discovered (Again) Y and Z fell back do to X's relative Distance to our solar system and Star Cluster (Milky way) An Intergalactic Cirrus (or Floating Dust) may be bigger then Astronomers realize, Like the Great Rift, until we (mankind) can some hard Evidence as to what may have Cause Said Cirrus, we cannot be certain that it is not big enough hold Solar System Body albeit small.

I personally think that there are things out there humans aren't to know about until long past everyone on this boards, forums, internet surfing, or just existing in their homes Life in other words everyone on this planet, their children, grandchildren, Great Great Great Grandchildren will never know the extend of the universe! I do think that somethings will finally be pulled into the light such as The "Mysterious Planet X" will become known as "Donald" or possibly "Goofy", That mankind will make contact (again) and communicate with Intelligent Beings from beyond even the borders of Man's known universe, and that one day their will be the Discovery of many many many more "Mysterious Heavenly Bodies" and one may just Turn out to Be Heaven.

Going off information from the internet can be worrisome thing to me, because the Falsehood is out weighed by the Truths more often then not.

SO Mr. Agent Mulder Sir- Don't look at a site and Completely discard as B.S. just because the Evidence wasn't printed yesterday, Don't discard a site that no Evidence exists because one site says it doesn't and Don't even get me started on how much evidence there exists for evolution.

Just dig some more and you will see that "Mysterious Heavenly Body" Exists within 350 Light years (maybe more)Planet X is there just to the left of the Now downgraded Planet Pluto!!

Sincere

MMM

ummm....you didnt get what i was talking about, did you?

i dismissed it, because it ONLY stated the old articles as Proof, which i then proved were studied later and proven that it WASNT right, and it wasnt planet x.

did you not understand that?

and you dont need to get me started on how evolution is purely fact. this isnt news to me. if anything, its a perfect example of what i just did. i found a BS site making claims that arent right, so i showed the facts behind it, and how theyre wrong.

make sense?

so please read what i write, before you state something rediculous like this.

what do you mean by creationist site?

Do you have a clue what the site is about?

It is good to question everything.

Of coarse sceptics will say it is BS.

Most of the masses arn't aware of occult knowledge.

That which is hidden from the masses.

Slowly knowledge will be reveled to the masses.

What is done with it is up to the individuel.

Edited by Consciousness

A View of Aquarius

from the Eye of the Hurricane

Excerpts from the Revelation of Awareness Newsletter

July 16, 1979

This Awareness indicates that you have now reached the first degree of the Aquarian age. This Awareness indicates that the Aquarian Age began approximately in 1913, its influences being felt for approximately 65 years prior to that date. This Awareness indicates the Piscean Age influences continuing to be felt during the first sixty-some years after the 1913 entry into the Aquarian Age.

This Awareness indicates that essentially the Piscean influence as that which carried with it the secrecy and clandestine activities along with emotionally-charged energies. This Awareness indicates this also including concepts and attitudes of escapism and chaos and confusion, generally based upon paranoia, fears, uncertainties and the realms which result from secrecy and that which is based on emotionalism. This Awareness indicates the Aquarian influences prior to 1913 as that which began showing itself in areas of inventiveness, in areas of discovery, in areas of unique and bizarre types of activities. This Awareness indicates this also including activities of extremism.

This Awareness indicates that at present, the course of the Earth ship as that which is in the straights of transition-between zero and degree one of the Aquarian Age. This Awareness indicates that in this transition, there have been many experiences which have come together and clashed-these energies from the Piscean and Aquarian Age which have been in conflict with each other during the past 120 years which are now being dissolved.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/hurricaneeye.htm

Edited by Consciousness