Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Age of Aquarius

MysticOnion

the Aquarian Age began approximately in 1913

What criteria are you using to establish a 1913 start date for the New Age?

It is fitting if correct since Woodrow Wilson became president and worked hard to form the forerunner of the UN. The UN or elements within today is where most of the harmonic energy for world peace is being produced at I heard as an opinion from someone on the radio. Unfortunately WW1 broke out a year later but changes within humanity, locally, and within ourselves take time, they do not occur overnight, it is a process, and perhaps the last of the Piscean Power is fighting rabid mad in the corner like a cornered badger. Thus WW2 and what might be one more conflict might be the dying tries of a desperate age.

Edited by Rosewin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Consciousness

• Rosewin

• Mattshark

what do you mean by creationist site?

Do you have a clue what the site is about?

ummm, yeah. thats why i brought this up. you didnt read it?

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/awareness.htm

It is good to question everything.

Of coarse sceptics will say it is BS.

Most of the masses arn't aware of occult knowledge.

That which is hidden from the masses.

Slowly knowledge will be reveled to the masses.

What is done with it is up to the individuel.

umm, there is no knowledge. i just proved above that what you showed was BS and proven wrong. you didnt read that either?

there is no occult knowledge.

What criteria are you using to establish a 1913 start date for the New Age?

It is fitting if correct since Woodrow Wilson became president and worked hard to form the forerunner of the UN. The UN or elements within today is where most of the harmonic energy for world peace is being produced at I heard as an opinion from someone on the radio. Unfortunately WW1 broke out a year later but changes within humanity, locally, and within ourselves take time, they do not occur overnight, it is a process, and perhaps the last of the Piscean Power is fighting rabid mad in the corner like a cornered badger. Thus WW2 and what might be one more conflict might be the dying tries of a desperate age.

that creationist site they keep taking stuff from.

ummm, yeah. thats why i brought this up. you didnt read it?

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/awareness.htm

It is not exactly a creationist site.Actually I don't think you have

read any of it.

umm, there is no knowledge. i just proved above that what you showed was BS and proven wrong. you didnt read that either?

there is no occult knowledge.

How did you prove that it is bs.You didn't prove anything but how foolish you seem.

Edited by Consciousness

that creationist site they keep taking stuff from.

Maybe you should read the part on that site how humans came to be.

It seems you don't even know what creationist means.Let me fill you in.

cre·a·tion·ism

Belief in the literal interpretation of the account of the creation of the universe and of all living things related in the Bible

creationism - the literal belief in the account of Creation given in the Book of Genesis; "creationism denies the theory of evolution of species

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/creationism

The site I posted is clearly not a creationist site.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you try

to debate something.Either you didn't read anything from the

link to the site I posted or you don't know what a creationist is.

Well now you learned something.

Maybe you should read the part on that site how humans came to be.

It seems you don't even know what creationist means.Let me fill you in.

cre·a·tion·ism

Belief in the literal interpretation of the account of the creation of the universe and of all living things related in the Bible

creationism - the literal belief in the account of Creation given in the Book of Genesis; "creationism denies the theory of evolution of species

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/creationism

The site I posted is clearly not a creationist site.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you try

to debate something.Either you didn't read anything from the

link to the site I posted or you don't know what a creationist is.

Well now you learned something.

ive learned you have no idea what im talking about, and whats worse, you dont know what youre talking about.

i know what creationism means, hence why i stated that when showing thats wht your link was. make sense now?

i really dont understand how youre NOT getting any of this :hmm:

again, youre just not reading http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/awareness.htm

creationists believe in a Creator. get it? that sums it up right there. get over it kid.

How did you prove that it is bs.You didn't prove anything but how foolish you seem.

ummm, you just dont like to read do you?

or you dont mind reading, just not accepting it. i refuted your above posts, about 'planet x' and IRAS finding it.

accept it, and move on. i really dont know why you keep dwelling on it.

ive learned you have no idea what im talking about, and whats worse, you dont know what youre talking about.

i know what creationism means, hence why i stated that when showing thats wht your link was. make sense now?

i really dont understand how youre NOT getting any of this :hmm:

again, youre just not reading http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/awareness.htm

creationists believe in a Creator. get it? that sums it up right there. get over it kid.

Creationist believe that the world is only 6,000 years old and they believe

the creator is Yehweh.You don't know what creationism means and I even gave you the

definition.

or you dont mind reading, just not accepting it. i refuted your above posts, about 'planet x' and IRAS finding it.

You didn't prove anything!

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.The search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology.

the creator is Yehweh.You don't know what creationism means and I even gave you the

definition.

ummm, i do know what it means. always have. and many creationsts believe in 10,000 years, which you probably didnt know.

but creationism means you believe your God or deity Created the world and universe, most likely by its literal religious account.

suck it up kid.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.The search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology.

ok 1, im doing philosophy right now.

2, dont EVER group something as stupid as planet x into phiolosphy, Ever. people from Plato, to Descartes, to Russell would want to you have your head for hearing something so stupid. besides, None of this has Anything to do, with me refuting your sources. so just accept it, and move on.

Let the sunshine in, you've got to feel it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LANwIgpha7k

Man, you beat me to it...

But I find it funny that they chose to call the grouping of all the old spiritual understandings "New Age". It's not new age, modern science and theology is the new age. Ok, I'm going to watch that video again. Always makes me laugh. :lol:

definition.

Correction. Most creationists believe that the world is only 6,000 years old, and some believe the creator is Yehweh. And, your definition is somewhat odd as it narrows creationists as only believing due to Genesis or the bible. That simply isn't true. Merriam-Webster's dictionary definition is more adeptly worded:

"creationism - a doctrine or theory holding that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing and usually in the way described in Genesis."

I'm sure there are creationists that believe a reptilian alien created our universe. So Agent.Mulder's definition was clearly easy to understand and valid. Creationists believe in a creator of all that we know.

And I was a bit bothered by you saying what Agent.Mulder believes was learned through lies, and that his opinion on world view is false.

Edited by Jerry Only

Sadly, the "truth" that's being espoused does nothing to enlighten people beyond the standard New Agist "the sky gods love everything"

Knowledge is a personal thing. And what people choose to do with it is as well. Some people will die before they give up their own beliefs. Most people do not realize the extreme possessiveness of their own attention and therefore never get to attain any awareness beyond what the physical body offers. Doesn't matter WHAT you believe in. Yes, no, true, false, good, bad; belief is just that belief. There is no 'norm' to belief nor a 'norm' of worthwhile knowledge. It is as it always has been: to each his own. I'll admit some of the threads here are beyond ridiculous and are abysmally juvenile. Fortunately this site is open to all, just as knowledge is open to anyone and everyone who seek it.

All that being said, whether or not the guy next to you can see what you see, feel what you feel, or even know what you know is entirely unimportant. The only thing that does matter is not allowing those around you to remain ignorant, or more appropriately, in the dark, as it 'were'. Arguing about belief is asinine when neither party can, or even should, have to prove anything to the other. The only important belief is the positive one. All else can easily be dismissed.

This is akin to the analogy of being in a bucket & every time you try climbing out there is always the guy who wants to stop you just so he can maintain his own possessive attentions (of the bucket no less).

"The sky god's love everything". All I can say is what IF love was unattainable to you ever. You would be like a puppy thrown from the window of a fast moving car in the middle of the desert. Life as we know it is not possible without love. There is certainly not enough of it going around. I didn't read that site simply because it was not necessary. Consciousness did it for me. Life is about pushing all boundaries aside and going beyond 'limits'. There is no limit to anything except maybe the stubbornness associated with ignorance. Sometimes it just dies.

Edited by devilmaycare

• 3 weeks later...

Devilmaycare has a good point "benign it up you sots"-me. I think we can all agree to disagree about whether or not we think is or is not an invisible planet the size of Jupiter hiding somewhere in the solar system waiting for the alignment with the black hole to strike. All this aside I am a creationist for I believe in the force of creation. I am not a happy go lucky everything loves you guru. In fact I believe theology takes a side seat to biology and physics for it is for other purposes. That being said lets get back to the op I believe more rainfall and flooding is already happening to quote Al Gore "Global warming." The peacefull unity of the planet and the awakening of long dormant powers. I'm optomistic to say the least. It is a far better thing than utter devestation and obliteration by far and I need a happy thought now and then. In fact it is one of my fiercest hopes that one day we can all get along at least in day to day wellbieng. I have little hope that people will all get along I think people will allways disagree. I do not think it is too much to hope that people can disagree without hating on each other. In the realm of opinion everyone has the facts and all of them are fabricated by the individual. This substantiates nothing and yet it substantiates everything. Fact is still fact however opinion is the force with which the facts are used. One good comback from conciousness would be that tiamat is hidden in the dark sector of parallel dimensions and then It would be further substantiated by his private cosmology. A scifi buff might say it was claoked. Heck if there is an unseen sphere out there maybe its made of dark matter. All of this compelling though it may be would still be plausably implausable for the lack of concrete fact. This would come only from verification by multiply assessors, and if the sites are right will start happening next year. So I guess we don't have to wait that long for gratification.

This age so Sucks! It's so unpredictable than ever before! Too much brain talk, intellectualism and science makes our living a living hell. Vaccination and antibiotics are not to meant to be used by us because they ruin the harmony in nature. Even micro organisms are living things and has therefore their place. And animals will be hated without reason be it in developed or undeveloped countries. All trouble became with Drug, first their concept of religion and now their technocraty of whom both fail with their monistic thinking. Philosophies which doesn't take things as they are, philosophies which deny spiritual growth! Age of Aquarius is a cleansing of this Earth, even the whole universe and we Zhna will inherit it. Ever heard about polar shifting in atomic scale? When matter change to antimatter, then death will cease to exist, Drug will cease to exist, Peshotanus will cease to exist, Daevas will cease to exist, Ahriman will cease to exist and with them all time and space. Only then we Zhnas will be free from our inner barriers, from our defensiveness, from our suspeciousness, from our stubborness and become innocent childs with FEEL in highest regard.

Yeah! We'd be so much better if we were all stupid!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! We'd be so much better if we were all stupid!

I would recommend the scientists toward researching into Mirror Matter and Quantum Physics on the subject. Though I don't believe in Planet X personally, I can see the scientists like to cherry-pick as much as they accuse many of the people on here of doing.

Genuine, spending billions of euros to build a huge machine under Belgium to prove it science folks! Black holes, fragmentary matter, simultaneatity, paired protons, strange attractors....absolute bunk according to the science of 10 years ago but esablished fact now?

you do realize astrology isnt real right?

I literally could write a book why astrology is "real". The problem is that most of modern people accept as "real" the only philosophy that examines the outer appearance of the cosmos, which is science and also has a tendency to judge the esoteric sciences with the methods implied in her own model of thinking, which means that science tries to disqualify philosophies that give a totally different approach to reality, from inward to outward. As an analogy, it's like writing a computer program in two different programming languages and then claim the second is false because it doesn't use the syntax and vocabulary of the first or even implements a different algorithm. That doesn't mean though that the second is wrong.

I would recommend the scientists toward researching into Mirror Matter and Quantum Physics on the subject. Though I don't believe in Planet X personally, I can see the scientists like to cherry-pick as much as they accuse many of the people on here of doing.

Genuine, spending billions of euros to build a huge machine under Belgium to prove it science folks! Black holes, fragmentary matter, simultaneatity, paired protons, strange attractors....absolute bunk according to the science of 10 years ago but esablished fact now?

Scientists don't cherry pick, they just have to use evidence.

No of those things where scientifically bunk 10 years at all.

Scientists don't cherry pick, they just have to use evidence.

No of those things where scientifically bunk 10 years at all.

Yes they do and yes they were.....look it up; many 'serious' scientists called the whole quantum mechanics thing pointless when people started working on it and the parallel dimensions idea pure science fiction.

Yes they do and yes they were.....look it up; many 'serious' scientists called the whole quantum mechanics thing pointless when people started working on it and the parallel dimensions idea pure science fiction.

No they don't. I told you don't understand science. What most scientists think in bunk about QM is the hideous misapplications of it by the general public.

The idea of parallel dimensions is fiction. Look up what a dimension is.

Their is the many worlds hypothesis and that is different, though not widely excepted and is still an untested hypothesis and originated in 1957.

Edited by Mattshark

Maybe I can add a little.

This new dimensional shift will create an ever-widening difference in the frequency between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness* on this dimension, and this shift in the frequencies will eventually spread so far apart that the Forces of Darkness will not be able to touch or even see the Forces of Light on this dimension.

* This Awareness wishes to clarify: The Forces of Darkness are those forces which emanate from the concept of separateness (greed, lust, power). The Forces of Light are those forces which emanate from the concept of Unity (Service, Love and Harmony). The reconciliation between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness is that which brings about the clear Light, the Energy which is associated with this Awareness, with Love and Mercy, Harmony, and the acceptance of what is.

(* Revelations Awareness 79-1 The Gathering Storm)

The Forces of Light will still be able to see those Forces of Darkness for some time thereafter, but eventually, the two energies or frequencies will become so far apart, that a dimensional shift will have occurred, whereby parallel dimensions, one based on Darkness, the other based on Light, will exist simultaneously on this earth, whereby those Forces of Light, in the higher frequencies, can still see and use and make reference to certain earth points.

They will still, for example, witness the rocky mountains (US), valleys and trees and canyons and rivers and seas, as will also the Forces of Darkness. Those Forces of Darkness , on a different frequency level, will still have use of the earth as it presently is, but they will not be able to see things from the higher Forces of Light.

At some point these vibratory forces, the Forces of Darkness and Forces of Light, which both will reside on the earth at that time, mutually sharing the same earth; there will gradually become for these two forces, the interdimensional shift, whereby the Forces of Darkness will have the ability to affect the earth without it affecting the earth which is witnessed and understood and experienced by the Forces of Light.

In other words, the earth itself begins to shift into two different dimensions so that Forces of Light will have their earth, and Forces of Darkness will have its earth, and the Forces of Darkness on its earth may find themselves destroying their environment, while the Forces of Light may find themselves improving their environment, and while it was originally the same earth, it will be likened unto an amoeba splitting, and one part going into a new dimension, the other part going into a lower dimension.

Entities may not even realize there has been a shift, but they will recognize that things has improved considerably, or that things have really gotten a lot worse, depending on which dimension they find themselves moving toward.

WILL THE EARTH BE CONTROLLED BY DRACONIANS?

The Earth that the Draconians inherit will be that which is generally destroyed by their own hand and own procedures. The earth that the more spiritual people inherit will be that which becomes more improved as it moves into the higher dimension and is nurtured by the people who follow it or lead it into the higher dimension.

This is a kind of a dimensional shift rather that an end of the world, and it will take place very gradually over a period of years. The action has already begun, but it will continue for many years. By 2013 it should be a point of separation, whereby the separation begins or occurs in such a way as to break off the negative vibrations from those of the positive levels, so that entities following the positive vibrations will arise spiritually during those proceeding years, and those who are attached to the negative vibrations will find themselves growing more and more aware of a world that is becoming even more negative in its expression.

The violence that entities see today is part of that negative dimension which is to come, as the world moves more in that direction for those negative forces, and those who align themselves with those negative forces. Those beautiful aspects of the world and the more compassionate expressions of humans are those that will move more toward the higher frequencies and higher dimensions so that entities who align themselves with these energies will find themselves over the next years to be moving in those directions in that dimensional shift toward a new dimension, a new spiritual dimension

THE OMINOUS "NULL ZONE" OF THE PHOTON BELT

The new reality will include telepathic communication, great change and awe and wonderment. It will be likened to a group of entities who for the first time in the 1960's dropped acid, or LSD, and begin to talk to each other about their experience... They will be wondering what is happening to their sense of reality, and in this photon belt, the information and the energies begin to shift and change and they will be in a more dream-like state where nothing seems solid or real...All the old Newtonian rules will be thrown out and quantum physics will be the new thing...and new rules and descriptions will need to be found to explain the experiences entities will be sharing with each other in this new dimension of the photon belt.

When things lose their substance, solidity and stability of matter, entities will no longer have the ability to think in terms of sold absolute unchangeable maintenance and will no longer be able to maintain reality, and will simply attempt to keep up with reality and to change with it as it changes around them. Concerning timing...about 2012 or 2013 this experience will be entered into fully. The energies of this new dimension will be a totally different nature than is present for entities at this time. It will be more like a dream state. If you can iMAGIne reality being made up of a dream state in which people share that dream, and all people help create that dream, where it is possible to change solid things simply by thought, to by iMAGIng...the earth will be like the bottom of the dream, the landscape on which the dream moves, and entities will know, as in a dream that it is not a solid substance, but a mental substance in which they exist.

WHAT OCTAVE OF LIGHT WILL PHOTON BELT CREATE?

It is not so much that you will be in another octave, it is more that other octaves of light will be made available to you in addition to the 49th octave of light so that you will have further insight, not necessarily distinctly different insight. In other words you will have additional perception into other dimensions without being totally yanked out of this dimension. The dimension you presently experience allows you to have access to the 49th octave of light; that which is the seven colors of the spectrum. When entering into the higher frequencies you will have other vibrations of light available to you in addition to the 7 colors of light that make up the 49th octave.

MORE LIGHT COLORS WILL ACTIVATE CHAKRAS

This Awareness is speaking of light colors, not pigment colors; the light colors being vibrations or frequencies. These different frequencies tend to activate the chakras according to their sympathetic vibration to the chakras and when you enter into the higher dimensional frequencies, the chakras will be able to vibrate harmonically and sympathetically with the frequencies from higher dimensional colors and vibrations. Thus, you will have enhanced or increased type of awareness. Your consciousness will alter into higher frequencies and higher perception.

This can allow you to see things that were previously hidden from you. It can allow you to become more aware of things that were previously unavailable to your consciousness. Thus, it will appear to be more knowledgeable, more psychic, more sensitive and more aware

THE PITUITARY IS THE DOOR TO THE DIVINE

The opening of the pineal brings the focus on power and the ability to do things with the mind and will. This equates to the rod in the Tarot, or the rod of the magician. However, there is still another chakra which is above the pineal, and that is the pituitary. The pituitary is the doorway to the Divine, and when it opens, coupled with the pineal, the two of them working together, create a light, a transformation of energies and a light body that helps the soul of the entity to enter into a totally different dimension. This would reflect into that which this Awareness has spoken of as the dimensional shift for humanity. Those who move beyond the stage of power or pineal level and accept the pituitary as the doorway to God or the doorway to the Divine, wherein the pineal yields and gives its energy and all that it has gathered to the pituitary, then the two of them merge together. The Bride and the Christ and the 2010 dimensional shift in Biblical terms the pineal and pituitary is called the Bride and the Christ, and these energies merging together crate an 8th chakras that is beyond the physical , above the head of the individual and beyond the physical realm of the earth and this is the higher dimension that is spoken of in reference to the future dimensional shift to which many entities will move.

IS THE SPLITTING OF PLANETS A NATURAL LAW?

(More about the Coming Dimensional Shift)

It is a process by which divisions divide, according to vibratory rates which become too polarized to reside together. When the vibrations can no longer stay together and these vibrations are tied to matter, the matter remains but the vibrations are trying to force a movement of the matter from one direction to another, and are tugging at the matter, and this tugging is not sufficient to break the matter; but instead, the tugging creates molecular transmutations which allow for the matter to be broken off from one level of frequency to another so that two different dimensions or vibratory situations are created in the same space and those moving into one may be on a higher frequency while those moving into the other may be on lower frequency experiences.

THE UNIVERSE IS A LIVING CREATURE

It is a way by which the frequencies or dimensions divide and create new realms within the Universal Creature. Keep in mind, the universe is a living creature and that it has also its layers of density, and these layers of density are in constant combat, brought on by the mental efforts of the individual will acting within its body, so that when a great number of individuals pull in a direction of negative vibration and others are pulling in a direction of positive vibration, the particular area of the universe where this occurs, rather than tearing apart as a kind of explosion, moves apart as two vibratory realms or dimensions in measurement by frequency.

One frequency is higher than the other, but inhabiting perhaps the same space, just as sound and light and heat may all three inhabit the same space. Visualize heat, sound and light in a realm, a great space, in which entities form and live in all three dimensions of that realm. Some live as Light Beings, others as vibratory Sound Beings, and others as Heat Bodies.

Of course there are others beside these three levels that can inhabit the vibratory scale which range from the lowest infrasound vibratory rates, up to the highest frequencies that include the creative forces of the universe and love vibratory rates and consciousness levels and all those frequencies below and in between.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/dimensional.htm

HUH?

Odie :w00t:

1. This is predicted in some areas due to global warming. Others are suffering desertification.

2. Highly unlikely

3. You wanted to realise your mental abilities. You go to school and educate yourself. Shift in consciousness is a nonsense based on a lack of knowledge on how the brain works.

And the claims for the start of the age of aquarius range from 1447 to 3621, I wouldn't put such faith in new age junk. The world doesn't change like that or just because you want it too. You have to work at it.

LOL, You take things WAY to seriosly.

Odie :mellow::P