Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boriska Kipriyanovich: Indigo child!

Bozena

I have found this beautiful young boy from Russia who is something special. He knows more than some ordinary person can only dream about.

Boriska Kipriyanovich, Indigo child: born January 11th, 1996 in Volzhskiy, Russia. I will try to post the link about his abilities, although today I am not lucky with the links.

Here are his 2 photos:

2cghegx.jpg

8x7ew8.jpg

You know- I'm not sure I like labeling kids like this. Granted they might be *special* in some way that is still an added pressure, don't you think? When a child thinks, oh I am an Indigo there is something they *have* to live up to or a sense of performing- just an honest opinion from me and nothing more. I wish all of those labels would go away :yes:

and yes, he is a beautiful child abeit exploited :(

• Like 1

Here are few links about Boriska:

http://www.phils.com.au/boris.htm

I will see if that works or not. Otherwise I think that many people know about him.

He told something very good (just for me):

“Sickness comes from people’s inability to live properly and be happy. You must wait for your cosmic half. One should never get involved and mess up other peoples’ destinies. People should not suffer because of their past mistakes, but get in touch with what’s been predestined for them and try to reach those heights and move on to conquer their dreams.

“You have to be more sympathetic and warmhearted. In case someone strikes you, hug your enemy, apologize yourself and kneel before him. In case someone hates you, love him with all your love and devotion and ask for forgiveness. These are the rules of love and humbleness.”

Bravo, Boriska!

B.

p.s. Any comment is welcome!

You know- I'm not sure I like labeling kids like this. Granted they might be *special* in some way that is still an added pressure, don't you think? When a child thinks, oh I am an Indigo there is something they *have* to live up to or a sense of performing- just an honest opinion from me and nothing more. I wish all of those labels would go away :yes:

and yes, he is a beautiful child abeit exploited :(

Hi,

The fact is that he is not the only one. There are more Indigo children. It is good to read what he told because all has some sense, we believe or not.

His mother told that after very easy birth of Boris, the boy (him) looked direct into her eyes. New born children can't open their eyes.

B.

Hi,

The fact is that he is not the only one. There are more Indigo children. It is good to read what he told because all has some sense, we believe or not.

His mother told that after very easy birth of Boris, the boy (him) looked direct into her eyes. New born children can't open their eyes.

B.

Hi thank you for the link- it was very interesting. I am not saying I don't believe some children have special *talents* I am saying I don't like the fact that they are labeled. Do you understand that? I feel we may have a language barrier here.

I think children who have spcial circumstances should not be put in a group and called something. I don't think that's fair to the child.

Hi thank you for the link- it was very interesting. I am not saying I don't believe some children have special *talents* I am saying I don't like the fact that they are labeled. Do you understand that? I feel we may have a language barrier here.

I think children who have spcial circumstances should not be put in a group and called something. I don't think that's fair to the child.

As I know those Indigo children are here for some special reason. They have mission to tall the World something important, we (other people) don't know what is on the Earth going about.

Here the other link:

http://www.greatdreams.com/indigo.htm

Here are few links about Boriska:

http://www.phils.com.au/boris.htm

I will see if that works or not. Otherwise I think that many people know about him.

He told something very good (just for me):

“Sickness comes from people’s inability to live properly and be happy. You must wait for your cosmic half. One should never get involved and mess up other peoples’ destinies. People should not suffer because of their past mistakes, but get in touch with what’s been predestined for them and try to reach those heights and move on to conquer their dreams.

“You have to be more sympathetic and warmhearted. In case someone strikes you, hug your enemy, apologize yourself and kneel before him. In case someone hates you, love him with all your love and devotion and ask for forgiveness. These are the rules of love and humbleness.”

Bravo, Boriska!

B.

p.s. Any comment is welcome!

He does understand universal law, "Harm no One, Do as you Wish".

I would also like to know more about his thinking on this comment "You must wait for your cosmic half.", I suspect it relates to the twin soul.

All children are special. Some are special with higher degrees of awareness and psychic skills. Some carry a gift of remaining heart centered in our logical world of reason.

John

He does understand universal law, "Harm no One, Do as you Wish".

I would also like to know more about his thinking on this comment "You must wait for your cosmic half.", I suspect it relates to the twin soul.

All children are special. Some are special with higher degrees of awareness and psychic skills. Some carry a gift of remaining heart centered in our logical world of reason.

John

Hi John,

There is no comment about: "You must wait for your cosmic half". I have found that is the other part of our soul (I didn't know, there are two parts of our soul).

For "twin souls" in Astrology: two people they think the same, behave the same, belong to each other and in fact they are like a twins. Some couple really looks like a brother and sister.

We use to say for a man: his wife is his "better half"! It means like one couple is one person (who knows: maybe in some very Past life they were one person?).

Bozena

Hi John,

There is no comment about: "You must wait for your cosmic half". I have found that is the other part of our soul (I didn't know, there are two parts of our soul).

For "twin souls" in Astrology: two people they think the same, behave the same, belong to each other and in fact they are like a twins. Some couple really looks like a brother and sister.

We use to say for a man: his wife is his "better half"! It means like one couple is one person (who knows: maybe in some very Past life they were one person?).

Bozena

Hi Bozena,

My views on the twin soul concept is as follows.

Once energy has been created, it can never be destroyed. An example of this is the snow flake. It exists at one point as water vapor. That would be its highest frequency of movement. As it slows its vibration, it forms as the solid we call water. When that vibration is slowed even more we have a snow flake. Each snow flake is unique because it has its own energy signature. That signature is its memory of who it is.

The human being is an entity for want of a better word like soul. There is an entity creation process that goes something like this. When a collective group of entities wishes to create another entity, they invest part of them selves into another energy grouping. This newly created entity can be called an over soul. The over soul will split itself into three unique reflections of itself with some energetic distinctions made for its body, mind, and spirit attributes. Each of these three split again into two groups with attribute distinctions made for the As Above, So Below energies. The over soul now has six unique reflections of itself. One last split takes place to create twelve unique reflections of its energetic signature with slight alterations in the masculine and feminine attributes.

The memory of each entity and all it has been is called its soul. Every human being is an entity with an energy signature for its unique expression. Its soul has a remembrance of where it evolved from back to the over soul and back to the collective body of entities that created it. One focus for practicing telepathy will involve connecting with the twin soul. Each of us has a twin energetic expression that is most aligned with our expression or unique energy signature.

There is but one God that is the energy of All That Is. This energy can be fragmented with the all knowing aspect of itself intact. It can also be energetically refined to the point where its interests in a particular focus is enhanced. Each human expression is an aspect of its all knowing self. That Self will also have a very close relationship to the other Self that is most like it energetically.

The idea that "You must wait for your cosmic half" is a concept that this joint service to All That Is would be greater than the sum of the two individual beings.

I find it interesting that there is so much confusion around this twin soul concept. Everyone seems to realize that we are all unique. They also realize that they identify with and align with some people more that others. How long does it take to realize that there must be a being that we most align with energetically. Twin soul anyone?

John

Hi Bozena,

My views on the twin soul concept is as follows.

There is but one God that is the energy of All That Is. This energy can be fragmented with the all knowing aspect of itself intact. It can also be energetically refined to the point where its interests in a particular focus is enhanced. Each human expression is an aspect of its all knowing self. That Self will also have a very close relationship to the other Self that is most like it energetically.

The idea that "You must wait for your cosmic half" is a concept that this joint service to All That Is would be greater than the sum of the two individual beings.

I find it interesting that there is so much confusion around this twin soul concept. Everyone seems to realize that we are all unique. They also realize that they identify with and align with some people more that others. How long does it take to realize that there must be a being that we most align with energetically. Twin soul anyone?

John

Hi John,

Please read carefully my thread: "Twin Souls" or "Soul Mates" and then tell your opinion.

About our "cosmic half" maybe little Boris is right? He should know what is cosmic half.

As there are more and more people every day, from where come all those souls? Maybe there was first one couple with four souls (each had two) otherwise I can't understand Reincarnation. One person dies and two are born. It looks like that.

Bozena

• 2 years later...