Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

09/09/09

jesspy

I have googled 09/09/09 and there does not seem to be anything thing significant about this date. I mean look at it upside down I thought people would be all over this one. .......oh wait i re-did my Google to be sep 09 2009. i got something. A remastered album by the Beatles is coming out. that's cool.

Please add anything else :mellow:

Edited by jesspy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• jesspy

• TheSearcher

• Agent. Mulder

guess if something would happen it would have happened in 2006/6/6

but am sure there will be a rise of satanic groups activites

some say that 2009/9/9 the upside down of 2006/6/6 will be the date

of the beast or so but that wasn't proven

if you ask me there's nothing gonna happen and even if something

strange and weird happen it won't be shown to the whole world

apart from satanic group activities i think nothing will happen

guess we'll have to wait and see

I heard that 9/9/09 was supposed to be national emo beatdown day or something incredibly stupid like that.

You do know that dating is arbitrary don't you, it is something we have just applied to make it easier for ourselves. It doesn't have great significance behind it.

maybe foreign countries will invade the United States again in 2012 since 1976 was two hundred years since the United States claimed its independence and in 1812 the British tried once again to over throw us. 2012 will be two hundred years since the war of 1812. Which would then make it two hundred years since the United States has been a super power...which no super power has ever lasted more than 200 years....make sense to me in a way expecially when reading about the fall of Rome.

maybe foreign countries will invade the United States again in 2012 since 1976 was two hundred years since the United States claimed its independence and in 1812 the British tried once again to over throw us. 2012 will be two hundred years since the war of 1812. Which would then make it two hundred years since the United States has been a super power...which no super power has ever lasted more than 200 years....make sense to me in a way expecially when reading about the fall of Rome.

The US was not a super-power until the 20th century.

The US was not a super-power until the 20th century.

just saying, that when the United States was formed and all. not to mention trying to be a smart allic and no one's letting me, lol.

Someone reading this thread will die that day.

Seriously it is just another day.

Edited by Rosewin

I have googled 09/09/09 and there does not seem to be anything thing significant about this date. I mean look at it upside down I thought people would be all over this one. .......oh wait i re-did my Google to be sep 09 2009. i got something. A remastered album by the Beatles is coming out. that's cool.

That's because the calendar has been changed so much that it's not actually the date you thought it was. that's why nothing happened at the millennium, or on October 14th.

** Though on 09/09/9 A.D., it was a day to forget for Publius Quinctilius Varus.

9 – Arminius' alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushed and annihilated three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
For the first time, the Beatles' entire catalog will be released, in stereo, in one fully digitally re-mastered collection.

That sounds significant enough in my book.

Edited by 747400

I'm going to win the Powerball jackpot on that date, but other than that, going to be a pretty average day.

I heard that 9/9/09 was supposed to be national emo beatdown day or something incredibly stupid like that.

:lol::lol:

on 09/09/09 all of humanity will experience at some point on that day, a bowell movement......seriously......

all i know that movie comes out, looks corny too...looks to much like a video game

Heres a theory, Satan the big man himself Is supposed to reside In the bowels of hell and he who stands on the underside is Upside down to us, turn the date upside down, 06/06/06! MWAGH AH AH AAH!

:devil::devil::devil:

OR, Its the relevant common sycronization of just numbers!

:wacko:

Well, nothing significant happened in 06/06/06 (people were going crazy about whats gonna happen that time)... 09/09/09 will just be the same ,just another normal and boring day. :sleepy:

People always do stuff like this, they are making this like its a big deal...

I read this

http://www.aaraphael.com/newsletter.shtml

and consider it quite interesting indeed but have no idea what "it will never be allowed to happen again" truly means. That being corruption of power.

As far as dates are concerned, what if no one payed any attention at all & everyone went back to seasons only. No b-day present for you young man.

Oh wait, we DO depend HEAVILY on dates now don't we? when's your rent due? What date you consider important & what dates you don't really depends on you. New Year's is celebrated worldwide and means absolutely nothing to me.

Edited by devilmaycare

Satanic events will increase for those people who stand on their head.

lol yeah.

All i know is that i have to work that day. Its Wednesday.

Does anyone know if its a full moon?

Although there more important fact is that Halloween is on a Saturday YAY!!!

Edited by jesspy

lol yeah.

All i know is that i have to work that day. Its Wednesday.

Does anyone know if its a full moon?

Although there more important fact is that Halloween is on a Saturday YAY!!!

No, that's on the 4th, and the New Moon is on the 18th.

But this is what's going on then:

Holidays and observances

California Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA).

Saint Ciarán of Clonmacnoise

Eastern Orthodoxy – Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna.

Japan – Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku).

North Korea – Republic Day (1948).

Tajikistan – Independence Day (from USSR, 1991).

:angry:

^North korea, Tajikistan and California!! those are places where the devil could easily be residing maybe he has something planned for their "special" days

Besides my 23rd birthday?

I don't think anything happens. It's just another year with matched numbers.

Besides my 23rd birthday?

I don't think anything happens. It's just another year with matched numbers.

I knew someone who had there 16'th b-day on 06/06/06