Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

09/09/09

jesspy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• jesspy

• TheSearcher

• Agent. Mulder

lol yeah.

All i know is that i have to work that day. Its Wednesday.

Does anyone know if its a full moon?

Although there more important fact is that Halloween is on a Saturday YAY!!!

Poor you, I'm off that day, so anything can happen, I don't care :P

Will be watching from my spa with a beer in my hand!

Oh! and no :( full moon is this friday, sept. 4

Edited by Darkcore

thats the day i take a bigger shyyt than normal

Edited by Burna

I heard that 9/9/09 was supposed to be national emo beatdown day or something incredibly stupid like that.

Hell YES! I'm taking that day off work !

(you know im kiddng right?)

Besides my 23rd birthday?

I don't think anything happens. It's just another year with matched numbers.

happy birthday

but the matched numbers like this will not happen for another thousand years. So have extra cake on your birthday

I knew someone who had there 16'th b-day on 06/06/06

O_o;

happy birthday

but the matched numbers like this will not happen for another thousand years. So have extra cake on your birthday

Thank you. ^^

Maybe. o-o;

But the turn of the century it was 9/9/99.

Edited by MoonPrincess

I have an affinity for the number 9, so that date's been in my head lately.

...though I never thought of the 666 thing. Doesn't matter though, the bible never said 666 anyway it said 616.

bring 616 upside-down, 9-1-9, think about that.

So it was actually the 1st of September, or the 9th of January (depending whcih way you look at it), then? Either way, not very much exciting seemed to happen.

This is actually a very interesting date but nothing drastic will occur. Only pagans and Heathens understand this. No need for me to explain why this is one of the important times of the year.

Is this thread just a event organizer for that Sep9?We will see what comes tommorow

Thanks

B???

This is actually a very interesting date but nothing drastic will occur. Only pagans and Heathens understand this. No need for me to explain why this is one of the important times of the year.

This is true, an important date time indeed. This said, I still fail to see the link between 616 upside-down, 9-1-9?

and that Galactic Federation Light. (that fail made me laugh hard.)

I had forgotten all about that.... ironic.

Nothing against the OP, I know this thread was created for fun, but it's really a perfect example of why people have these theories about dates when something's supposedly going to happen -- because they're looking for them.

Here we go:

In November there will be a date 11-10-09 ... what could it be counting down to!!?? the end of TIMEZ?!?

Edited by crtDzyn

whats that supposed to mean? sep 9 2001? jan 9 2009?

i dont get it. makes no sense.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

whats that supposed to mean? sep 9 2001? jan 9 2009?

i dont get it. makes no sense.

Sept 1 2009: 09-01-09

But it already passed... maybe lucifer is already amongst us! ohmy.gif

Sept 1 2009: 09-01-09

But it already passed... maybe lucifer is already amongst us! ohmy.gif

Yep yep yep... I think I just saw him in the Halloween section at the mall :o No seriously I did :o

Oh and umm I'm free all day tomorrow. Maybe I will go dance naked in a field or something and see what happens :P:devil:

I kid... I kid...

Heres a theory, Satan the big man himself Is supposed to reside In the bowels of hell and he who stands on the underside is Upside down to us, turn the date upside down, 06/06/06! MWAGH AH AH AAH!

:devil::devil::devil:

OR, Its the relevant common sycronization of just numbers!

:wacko:

haha and let's not forget that God aka Jesus's maker too, gets to see 06/06/06 too! hahaha so I guess Heaven and Hell will have an all out immortal battle....I guess we won't live long enough to see who wins that one, hahaha. but seriously, I'm just going to live like it's the same stuff different day. ( S. S. D. D. ) <-- for those of you playing the home game, you know what the real term is to those initials.

Yep yep yep... I think I just saw him in the Halloween section at the mall :o No seriously I did :o

Oh and umm I'm free all day tomorrow. Maybe I will go dance naked in a field or something and see what happens :P:devil:

I kid... I kid...

Dammit, that would have been some spectacle ;)

Mind you it's 09/09/09 for me now and nothing has changed, the coffee from the machine is still crap, weather is still nice and I didn't see a tail of anti-christ anywhere.

My kids were under the impression that something like the twin towers disaster might happen again seeing as 911 is the American Emergency number and 999 is Britains emergency number, they were theorising that some kind of terrorist activity would take place.

Well, it's (just gone) 09:09. Has anything significant happened?

Today I should have just stayed in bed...I did not even have this much trouble on 06/06/06 :no: The people I'm dealing with today are all evil as hell and is really trying very hard to stress me out and Pee me off. :cry::( Other than that no earthly disasters form my side...

Here there is 6 hours left of 9/9/9 and nothing has happened. Its been a bit of a frustrating day. But sadly no aliens no devil no nothing. just another day.

Here there is 6 hours left of 9/9/9 and nothing has happened. Its been a bit of a frustrating day. But sadly no aliens no devil no nothing. just another day.

As we all said, it's gonna be a normal day.