Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
jesspy

09/09/09

65 posts in this topic

Agent. Mulder

do we just close this thread now or what?

behaviour???

Thats most likely to happen since the thread has lost its relevance....

Thanks

B???

Saru

No need to close it, besides its still 09/09/09 in several parts of the world.

Agent. Mulder

No need to close it, besides its still 09/09/09 in several parts of the world.

fine fine fine.

we'll wait a little longer.

Pro Astrologer

Since September is the 7th month of the year - not the ninth month (that's November) - I think it's a good idea Mulder.

Dumbledore the Awesome

What did they do before they decided to squeeze in two extra months in honour of Julius Caesar and Augustus? The year must have still been the same length then, so what did they call the eleventh and twelfth months? This would seem to be a recipe for confusion to me.

Edited by 747400

Pro Astrologer

What did they do before they decided to squeeze in two extra months in honour of Julius Caesar and Augustus? The year must have still been the same length then, so what did they call the eleventh and twelfth months? This would seem to be a recipe for confusion to me.

September is the seventh month. In Latin, "septem" means the number seven (7.) See - http://sacred-texts.com/time/smd/smd11.htm

Those two odd months that are the eleventh and twelfth months are called January and February. All the days of the week are named after the planets, and, each month is named according to the seasons, set by ancient astrologers. This predates Caesar and Augustus. The change came in the year 153 B.C., and since then the confusion continued.

The true year begins in mid-March, which is the start of the New Year when the Sun reaches the tropical 0-point in Aries on March 20-21.

March = 1st month

April = 2nd month

May = 3rd month

June = 4th month

July = 5th month

August = 6th month

September = 7th month

October = 8th month

November = 9th month

December = 10th month

January = 11th month

February = 12th month

You will also note that the months have names that equate to their number. The term "Sept" refers to the seventh (7th month) and Oct equal the number eight (8) as "Nov" equals the number nine (9) and "Dec" is the number 10. This should tell you a lot about how the common calendar has been altered, and how people are not aware of the true seasons, times, or dates. They follow a false calendar. You see this silliness now with the whole 9-9-9 bit. Next year, in 2010, people will do the same with 10-10-10, and so on. It's just popular culture crap that has no basis in reality. Calling the seventh month of "September" the ninth month is like saying that there are ten sides to an "Octagon" - October, when we know that there are eight (8) sides. October is the eighth month - not the tenth.

December 31 is not the "new year." It is simply the Sun at the 10th degree of Capricorn, and the Earth at the 10th degree of Cancer. The New Year always begins in mid-March, when the Sun enters tropical Aries at the equinox.

January is named after the mythical figure "Janus" which reflects the number 11 = a figure facing both ways. February itself is the last month of the year, as signified by the constellation Pisces, the Zodiacal Sign that comes before Aries, which is the sign where the Sun reaches the equinox.

drakonwick

Outoftime

This has nothing to do with Caesar, or aliens. The event will be reality wide, and will occur on the first day the UN Peace Bell is supposed to be rung following the 9th of September 2009. Keep in mind 9 = 21 on the clock, figure the rest out for yourselves. As they say in 'It's a Wonderful Life', every time a bell rings an angel receives his (or her) wings. Everyone will be safe from harm, there will be no agony there like there is here, I learnt to forgive those who hurt me the hard way, as well as myself, you should too, no matter how much of a victim you are, not for others sake, but for yourself. Forgiving for others is too hard - forgive for yourself. Here's a song you might like:

Keep yourself safe. Please respect me even if you don't believe me or if I am proved wrong, and you will be respected on the truest day, as I am only the messenger, small though, I am.

behaviour???

This has nothing to do with Caesar, or aliens. The event will be reality wide, and will occur on the first day the UN Peace Bell is supposed to be rung following the 9th of September 2009. Keep in mind 9 = 21 on the clock, figure the rest out for yourselves. As they say in 'It's a Wonderful Life', every time a bell rings an angel receives his (or her) wings. Everyone will be safe from harm, there will be no agony there like there is here, I learnt to forgive those who hurt me the hard way, as well as myself, you should too, no matter how much of a victim you are, not for others sake, but for yourself. Forgiving for others is too hard - forgive for yourself. Here's a song you might like:

Keep yourself safe. Please respect me even if you don't believe me or if I am proved wrong, and you will be respected on the truest day, as I am only the messenger, small though, I am.

Isnt it all superstitions?....i dont know but i think you arenot making any sense but i intend no offense or disrespect

Welcome to the forums

Hope you have a pleasant stay abroad

Thanks

B???

Black Red Devil

Well, it's (just gone) 09:09. Has anything significant happened?

Well on 09/09/09 I did notice I happened to sneeze more than I usually do, but I just put it down to the fact that Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto all transiting and inflecting Saturn in these individuals, there is the likely tendency of being in the grip or possession of all things Saturnine. That is, there may be a tendency of "over doing" things which are affiliated with Saturn: becoming identified with one's work, turning cynical or bitter, growing old before one's time, living life in a routinized or habituated fashion, and closing one's self off from the environment. It may be true that real circumstances demand a tremendous amount of responsible action from those going through the Saturn Return at this time, however, a wise policy is to not become overly attached or identified with the cold, dark, harsh, embittering facets of life that Saturn symbolizes.

Just joking! post-78849-125273479214.gif

Agent. Mulder

September is the seventh month. In Latin, "septem" means the number seven (7.) See - http://sacred-texts.com/time/smd/smd11.htm

Those two odd months that are the eleventh and twelfth months are called January and February. All the days of the week are named after the planets, and, each month is named according to the seasons, set by ancient astrologers. This predates Caesar and Augustus. The change came in the year 153 B.C., and since then the confusion continued.

The true year begins in mid-March, which is the start of the New Year when the Sun reaches the tropical 0-point in Aries on March 20-21.

March = 1st month

April = 2nd month

May = 3rd month

June = 4th month

July = 5th month

August = 6th month

September = 7th month

October = 8th month

November = 9th month

December = 10th month

January = 11th month

February = 12th month

You will also note that the months have names that equate to their number. The term "Sept" refers to the seventh (7th month) and Oct equal the number eight (8) as "Nov" equals the number nine (9) and "Dec" is the number 10. This should tell you a lot about how the common calendar has been altered, and how people are not aware of the true seasons, times, or dates. They follow a false calendar. You see this silliness now with the whole 9-9-9 bit. Next year, in 2010, people will do the same with 10-10-10, and so on. It's just popular culture crap that has no basis in reality. Calling the seventh month of "September" the ninth month is like saying that there are ten sides to an "Octagon" - October, when we know that there are eight (8) sides. October is the eighth month - not the tenth.

December 31 is not the "new year." It is simply the Sun at the 10th degree of Capricorn, and the Earth at the 10th degree of Cancer. The New Year always begins in mid-March, when the Sun enters tropical Aries at the equinox.

January is named after the mythical figure "Janus" which reflects the number 11 = a figure facing both ways. February itself is the last month of the year, as signified by the constellation Pisces, the Zodiacal Sign that comes before Aries, which is the sign where the Sun reaches the equinox.

ummm

astrology isnt real.

TheSearcher

erm ....Say What?

CUCUMBERiiiii

Only catastrophe that happened on 09/09/09 is that,that England beat Croatia 5-1 :(

komickaze

On 09/09/09 my email server crashed. On that day it did feel like the end of the world. :D