Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Implantable micro chip in Obama's Healthcare

bc56

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Neognosis

• Mattshark

• bc56

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt read the whole thread, I just have one question, does the bill really say in any way shape or form, anything about a implantable chip?

No.

Yes but unlike a little chip (which can only store data), you can very easily be tracked through it.

Not if you disable, de-solder, or remove the gps module. :tu:

However, data can still be traced across the network, albeit with far less accuracy though.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Not if you disable, de-solder, or remove the gps module. :tu:

You can be tracked by triangulation from masts, most phones don't have GPS (which is a receiver only anyway)

Not to mention our internet connections and credit card transactions.

All your personal information, locations, and what your doing is up on Facebook and Twitter anyways :D

Edited by Cadetak

I didnt read the whole thread, I just have one question, does the bill really say in any way shape or form, anything about a implantable chip?

Read my initial post on the first page. The relevant section is about establishing a National Medical Registry--all Class III and some Class II (including anything implantable) medical devices in use have to be registered. Again, see my post for the FDA's definitions of these terms ("Class II," "implantable," etc). It isn't a conspiracy nor is it sinister.

‘National Medical Device Registry

‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--

‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

‘(B ) is--

‘(i) a class III device; or

‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

That's it. That's the only reference made in the bill. Nothing about requiring people to get chips or even about giving anyone a chip.