Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a tarot card reading?

Voyager10

As its my birthday today Voyager and im not getting any younger, I think a reading would be very interesting.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voyager10

• 284dan

• babz

• Audrey4ever

Hi Voyager10, received the reading and sent feedback by PM . Thank you :) If you didn't receive my PM ,let me know please , I'll send it again .

I'd like a tarot card reading too, please! :)

Thank you Libby, I have done a reading for you:

I feel as if there is maybe some knowledge about you, or maybe something you know about and are very enthusastic about, something passionate, but maybe it is sometimes difficult to communicate it, you want others to see it but it is difficult to share it ( except maybe close friends/family)? Maybe you wish they would see it as you see it, but you don't think that they actually will? Maybe also the opportunity to share it doesn't seem to present itself?

I don't rely on tarot to predict the future but I will tell you the cards which appeared, for the immediate future, the card is the Seven of Pentacles, this suggests an opportunity for something to happen, but the culmination card which suggests long term outcome is the High Priestess, which can be associated with secret knowledge, so in light of the rest I would interpret this as maybe an opportunity to communicate might present itself but maybe the opportunity might be passed over in favor of preserving secrecy maybe? Or maybe keeping it close to the heart to put it another way?

Thanks Libby, I hope this is helpful :)

Hi Voyager10, received the reading and sent feedback by PM . Thank you :) If you didn't receive my PM ,let me know please , I'll send it again .

Thank you very much for the feedback iheartfairies, I have received it and I very much appreciate it :yes:

You seem to be backlogged, but if you continue giving readings, I'd like one too please, and I'll provide feedback as analytical as I can.

Hi Voyager10, I'd love to receive a tarot card reading. Thanks! :)

No problem Hugh, I have done a reading for you:

I feel like you are maybe close to home, spend a lot of time at home, but there are things that grab your interest that can be esoteric, maybe you are a rationalist not necessarily a skeptic, but you are open-minded and are fascinated by ideas that some would say are out there ( so to speak ) but they engage your interest at least?

Is there maybe some change forthcoming in home life, ( moving to a new place perhaps? ) and maybe this is not something you are typically conducive too, maybe you are methodical and perhaps adverse to changes that involve reorganizing everything, etc. ?

Outside of these things I mentioned above though, it is a good change? MAybe before you were waiting for this change to happen but it didn't so maybe you took the initiative and are making it happen? Maybe it is a change that brings you closer to family or friends who are like family? Friends/family perhaps are excited about this change also and supportive, maybe doing a lot to help with it?

While I don't typically try to predict the future, I will say the culmination card is the Page of Cups, which could mean forthcoming news? ( Pages are messengers ). Maybe you are waiting for hear back from someone or maybe have news to tell regarding a change mentioned above?

I hope this is helpful, thanks for letting me do a reading :)

hate to delete my post but i'll have to pass

No problem, thanks anyway ^_^

No problem Hugh, I have done a reading for you:

I feel like you are maybe close to home, spend a lot of time at home, but there are things that grab your interest that can be esoteric, maybe you are a rationalist not necessarily a skeptic, but you are open-minded and are fascinated by ideas that some would say are out there ( so to speak ) but they engage your interest at least?

Is there maybe some change forthcoming in home life, ( moving to a new place perhaps? ) and maybe this is not something you are typically conducive too, maybe you are methodical and perhaps adverse to changes that involve reorganizing everything, etc. ?

Outside of these things I mentioned above though, it is a good change? MAybe before you were waiting for this change to happen but it didn't so maybe you took the initiative and are making it happen? Maybe it is a change that brings you closer to family or friends who are like family? Friends/family perhaps are excited about this change also and supportive, maybe doing a lot to help with it?

While I don't typically try to predict the future, I will say the culmination card is the Page of Cups, which could mean forthcoming news? ( Pages are messengers ). Maybe you are waiting for hear back from someone or maybe have news to tell regarding a change mentioned above?

I hope this is helpful, thanks for letting me do a reading :)

Thank you very much Voyager10.

Bang on correct in the reading, yes there is a big change coming in two weeks jobwise - through choice - and my family is supportive and big news will be coming at the same time with how the change will proceed.

I hope it all goes well! Great reading Voyager10. :tu:

hi! could you do one for me aswell please if you have the time? thank you! :)

No problem Skiddy, I have done a reading for you :) ...

Are you a teacher or maybe work with kids in some way? Maybe in a new situation where things have background to them which you are not privy too but trying to learn, so maybe things get brought up, referenced in passing but maybe you are new to the situation yourself so you have to get up to speed to speak? ( The Knight of Wands card came up also which suggests moving to a new place? Although I didn't feel this to be the case... ) Outside of this though, I feel perhaps you are in your element, so once you get situated things will be fine, but just have to get back into the swing of things maybe? I feel like people around you are helpful and offer many useful ideas to help you get acclimated.

I will share the future cards even though I don't try to predict. The immediate future card is the Page of Wands which I would interpret as maybe some information which is passed along, maybe an idea, and the culmination card is the Eight of Wands which suggests activity set into motion, so taken together I would interpret this is maybe someone will share an idea with you that will be extremely beneficial and move you quickly toward your goal?

I appreciate you letting me do a reading Skiddy and I hope this is helpful :)

Thank you very much Voyager10.

Bang on correct in the reading, yes there is a big change coming in two weeks jobwise - through choice - and my family is supportive and big news will be coming at the same time with how the change will proceed.

I hope it all goes well! Great reading Voyager10. :tu:

Thank you let for letting me do a reading, the feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated :yes:

No problem Skiddy, I have done a reading for you :) ...

Are you a teacher or maybe work with kids in some way? Maybe in a new situation where things have background to them which you are not privy too but trying to learn, so maybe things get brought up, referenced in passing but maybe you are new to the situation yourself so you have to get up to speed to speak? ( The Knight of Wands card came up also which suggests moving to a new place? Although I didn't feel this to be the case... ) Outside of this though, I feel perhaps you are in your element, so once you get situated things will be fine, but just have to get back into the swing of things maybe? I feel like people around you are helpful and offer many useful ideas to help you get acclimated.

I will share the future cards even though I don't try to predict. The immediate future card is the Page of Wands which I would interpret as maybe some information which is passed along, maybe an idea, and the culmination card is the Eight of Wands which suggests activity set into motion, so taken together I would interpret this is maybe someone will share an idea with you that will be extremely beneficial and move you quickly toward your goal?

I appreciate you letting me do a reading Skiddy and I hope this is helpful :)

Thank you! There's definitely a lot in that I can relate to! :tu: Thanks again!

Edited by Skiddy

Voyager10, I would love to receive a reading from you if and when you have time, if you don't mind?

Thank you so much in advance :)

Hi Voyager10, may i have a tarot card reading too? please!!!

thank you

Sure archer, I have done a tarot reading for you :) ...

I feel like there are things around you at the moment that you are trying to relate to, but maybe have trouble relating to. Maybe you have things in your mind that should connect you to the things around you, but for some reason they don't. Circumstances make it difficult at the moment maybe? Hope this makes sense :ph34r: I feel like in the slightly distant ( not immediate ) past you have been resting, but recently, there has been upheaval, not bad, but just busy, things have gotten a little bit crazy so to speak ^_^ Is someone around you, friends/family moving to a new location? If things have been crazy recently maybe this is partly related?

I will share with you the cards which suggest the future even though I don't personally rely on them, the immediate future shows a Five of Swords which suggests a victory, but incomplete in some way, and the culmination card which is more long term is the Ten of Wands, which suggests maybe a labor or love which is overburdened. I would interpret this as maybe you will get a handle on the situation for now as Five of Swords might suggest, but incomplete maybe because it will still be crazy for a while until things get situated, that's why the Ten of Wands, a labor of love but for a while maybe it will still be a taxing amount of work.

Thanks for letting me do a reading archer, I hope this useful :)

Thank you! There's definitely a lot in that I can relate to! :tu: Thanks again!

I am glad to hear it Skiddy, thanks for the feedback and for the opportunity to do a reading :)

Tarot reading? Can this be done online without the person with you?

Always been interested in getting something like this done, as well as a palm reading. My real desire is a handwriting analysis. Wish there were a place near me to do this but there isn't.

Erased. Change my mind. Don't send me one please. Thank you.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Sure archer, I have done a tarot reading for you :) ...

I feel like there are things around you at the moment that you are trying to relate to, but maybe have trouble relating to. Maybe you have things in your mind that should connect you to the things around you, but for some reason they don't. Circumstances make it difficult at the moment maybe? Hope this makes sense :ph34r: I feel like in the slightly distant ( not immediate ) past you have been resting, but recently, there has been upheaval, not bad, but just busy, things have gotten a little bit crazy so to speak ^_^ Is someone around you, friends/family moving to a new location? If things have been crazy recently maybe this is partly related?

I will share with you the cards which suggest the future even though I don't personally rely on them, the immediate future shows a Five of Swords which suggests a victory, but incomplete in some way, and the culmination card which is more long term is the Ten of Wands, which suggests maybe a labor or love which is overburdened. I would interpret this as maybe you will get a handle on the situation for now as Five of Swords might suggest, but incomplete maybe because it will still be crazy for a while until things get situated, that's why the Ten of Wands, a labor of love but for a while maybe it will still be a taxing amount of work.

Thanks for letting me do a reading archer, I hope this useful :)

I am glad to hear it Skiddy, thanks for the feedback and for the opportunity to do a reading :)

To Voyager10: Thank you for the tarot reading!!!!!!!!!! You are spot on about everything!!!!

I really appreciate it!!! Truely, you have mastered your "gift"!!!!

Hello. :) I'll like a tarot reading as well.

Thank you lilacullaby, I have done a tarot card reading for you :) :

Is there maybe a relationship that maybe is on the verge of maybe going to the next level? Maybe though there is a sense of having to leave something behind, give something up, maybe though others don't see what you leave behind, as you see or feel it from your perspective? Maybe you can't make others see and it is frustrating? Maybe in the not too distant ( but not immedaite past ) perhaps you felt on the defensive somewhat, but there was still as sense that things would be okay (I mean this strictly from the sense of maybe feelings you have, things running through the mind, whether they are justified in reality or not, if that makes sense?) Maybe something has happened recently so that the safety net is not there so to speak, so you're own initiative guides you now although you would seek guidance from elsewhere if it could be found but perhaps can't seem to find it? :hmm: Perhaps friends/family offer options and opinions, but there is no guidance for which option is the right one except maybe what you personally feel? :unsure2:

I don't usually try to predict the future with the tarot cards but I will pass along what cards came up, the immediate future card is the Strength card which suggests something which might test your will, and the culmination card is the Hanging Man, which suggests sort of being in limbo, so it really doesn't suggest a definite outcome, but perhaps taken together with the Strength card it suggests maybe whatever outcome you desire is within your grasp if you can perservere?

Erased. Change my mind. Don't send me one please. Thank you.

No problem, thank you anyway :)

To Voyager10: Thank you for the tarot reading!!!!!!!!!! You are spot on about everything!!!!

I really appreciate it!!! Truely, you have mastered your "gift"!!!!

Thank you for the extremely kind feedback and for the opportunity, I appreciate it :yes:

I am sorry about the late feedback.

I am trying to focus more into being accepted to a collage and gaining a career and even more so since I am having so difficulties with my relationship and I am not sure how long it will last so I want to focus on other thing so I don't have to feel the pain and worry about the drama. I can relate to what you have typed. May I asked for a second reading on my dreams if its not too much to ask, there has been someone who keeps visiting my dreams. Thank you. :)

Hello Daggera, I have done a tarot reading, I will try to focus on these questions you asked :ph34r::) ...

I get the feeling you very grounded, rational, have good skills of analysis, etc? I get the feeling you generally manage personal day to day affairs, etc, very well, which makes me think the pain will pass and also maybe the dreams are tied in with pain of the relationship somehow?

The transition maybe is a little overwhelming for you, but generally I feel like you are the type who can quickly get affairs in order and manage things?

I will tell you the cards which relate to future events although I don't personally try to predict with the tarot cards: The immediate future card is the Ace of Pentaces which would usually mean the start of something new relating to career/money so that goes in line with what you told me. The culmination card which would relate to more long term is the Queen of Wands, which suggests being busy but doing something you enjoy. Kind of vague but its a good card ^_^

Thanks for letting me another reading, sorry I could not offer more in terms of relationship or of the bad dream :hmm: Hope this is helpful anyway :)

No problem Audrey, I have done a reading for you:

I feel like maybe you are reaping rewards from something you have put a lot of time and effort into ( maybe work related? ) but now maybe that you have reaped this rewards, maybe you are thinking of moving onto something else? Maybe mixed feelings about leaving this thing behind? Maybe it feels like a part of you because of so much time and energy put into it? Maybe it has been something you've enjoyed and maybe you want to leave while things are still successful, maybe go out on top so to speak :unsure2: Also maybe a desire to find a new challenge, in a new arena? MAybe some new opportunity or idea for a venture has already presented itself, something a friend/family member has mentioned?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Audrey, I hope this is helpful :)

Wow~very close! Family members have mentioned some things, but still unsure on what venture to take. That is what I am constantly thinking about, the next venture-job. I am wondering what I will find/take, because I need something soon. :)

Thank you very much Voyager10! Keep developing your gift :)

Hello, I do tarot card readings, and if anyone would like a reading, please post in this thread or PM me and I would be glad to do one for you, thanks :)

Hi there!

I sent you a PM. Pretty please with sugar on the top, I would very much like a tarot reading!

Thanks so much!

Edited by Sir_Quack_The_Wack