Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a tarot card reading?

Voyager10

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voyager10

• 284dan

• babz

• Mokey Fraggle

Ok...I would like a tarrot card reading...If you would please Voyager... :yes:

Thanks

B???

if you have the time, give e a reading too pretty please =] i really need one badly right now badly. u need any info?

If you happen to get some time, I would like a reading as well. Thank you.

No problem Raina, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Have you been traveling or maybe have moved around a lot in the not too distant past, but maybe have recently settled down into one place? There is a feeling of balance, I actually got the Temperance card, which is balance, fire balanced with water, kind of like your avatar :) Maybe it has been a lot of work to achieve this though?

I don't personally rely on the future cards but I will share them with you, the immediate future card is the Eight of Swords, this is a card that suggests maybe feeling stuck, from an emotional standpoint perhaps? Maybe if you have been moving around recently and are used to that, perhaps settling in one place might cause conflicted feelings? The long term card is the Ten of Wands, this would suggest something which is a labor of love perhaps, but if it starts to become a lot of work, then it can feel like a burden. maybe something that you do involving family/friends, but perhaps not necessarily work or career related?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Raina, I hope this is helpful :)

Wow~very close! Family members have mentioned some things, but still unsure on what venture to take. That is what I am constantly thinking about, the next venture-job. I am wondering what I will find/take, because I need something soon. :)

Thank you very much Voyager10! Keep developing your gift :)

No problem, thank you for sharing the kind feedback, I appreciate it :)

Edited by Voyager10

Thank you voyager, for the reading.

I haven't been traveling or moving in the recent past but my emotions were all over the map there for a while and I am feeling more balanced in that area.

As to the future, we shall see, it's something to think about at least. :)

Thanks for taking the time to do a reading for me. I appreciate it.

I will take one.....If possible I would like to learn about my new career move.

Hello soulseeker, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Does your career move somehow involve working with kids, or maybe doing something that has been a lifelong dream, so maybe it brings out that side of you?

Have you been maybe been taking a rest in the recent past, maybe waiting to hear about this job, but only very recently got news regarding it?

Perhaps it will take a lot of work to get it, but maybe you are looking forward to it nonetheless?

I don't try to predict the future with tarot but I will tell you which cards came up nonetheless: The immediate future shows the Four of Cups, which is a sort of wistful card, like present circumstances are maybe okay, but looking elsewhere? If there was positive news of a job recently, I would interpret this as maybe being bored with present circumstances, as maybe the mind is occupied with the new job, thinking about how it will be? The culmination card which would be the more long term future is the Nine of Wands, which suggests defending something that is a passion. If this were a new job, it could represent doing something you love, but it will be a lot of work nonetheless.

Thanks soulseeker, I hope this is helpful :)

Thank you voyager, for the reading.

I haven't been traveling or moving in the recent past but my emotions were all over the map there for a while and I am feeling more balanced in that area.

As to the future, we shall see, it's something to think about at least. :)

Thanks for taking the time to do a reading for me. I appreciate it.

No problem, thank you for the opportunity and for the feedback, I appreciate it :)

May I have a reading? if its not to much to ask ^_^

No problem Mishu, I have done a reading for you :)

Is there something in the past which maybe you did and enjoyed but perhaps had to stop doing it for a while or not do it as much, and had to devote your attention to other duties? Maybe you have been able to do it a little bit or at least kept it close to your heart but not as much as you would like? Perhaps recently though has there been some job or work opportunity which has allowed you to start doing it again, and maybe has been a success so far? Friends/family perhaps involved in this opportunity, maybe they have made it possible?

I will tell you the cards which came up in reference to the future, even though I don't personally rely on them, but I will share them: The immediate future shows the 7 of Cups, which is a card which suggests choices or opportunities presenting themselves, but perhaps it is difficult to choose which one? The culmination card is the Eight of Swords which suggests being in a situation in which you find it difficult to move. Taken together, these could perhaps imply that you are overwhelmed with the choices or possibilities, can't decide which is the right avenue?

Thank you for letting me do a reading MIshu, I hope this is helpful :)

As its my birthday today Voyager and im not getting any younger, I think a reading would be very interesting.

Hello Welsh Shaun, sorry for the long wait, but I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something maybe you are doing now, a project maybe that is a sort of labor of love, and it has some connection to your distant past, maybe it is something you have been wanting to do for a long but haven't been able to for some reason? Recently though perhaps circumstances have changed, so that now you are able to do this thing? Maybe something related to school or some kind of learning position or apprenticeship has been made available to you, and perhaps friends and family are urging you to take advantage?

I don't personally rely on the future cards but I will share them with you anyway. The immediate future card is the Knight of Wands, this card usually indicates a physical move of some sort, like moving to a new place? If there is a new opportunity, maybe there is a move to a new location involved? The culmination card which is more long term is the 7 of Cups card, this card indicates choices available which can be overwhelming. If there is some new opportunity which has presented recently, this could mean that it might lead to other opportunities?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Shaun, I hope this is helpful :)

You seem to be backlogged, but if you continue giving readings, I'd like one too please, and I'll provide feedback as analytical as I can.

Thanks Paranormalcy, sorry it has taken so long but I have done a tarot reading for you:

You have perhaps a fascination with ideas which could be easily dismissed if looked at superficially but you feel there is a deeper meaning to it? You perhaps devote a lot of time and energy even money perhaps but is a labor of love? Has there been perhaps a development in home life recently ( asking only rhetorically :) ), maybe proposal, child, new home? Do friends/family find you perhaps to be reclusive at times ( again only rhetorically I ask ).

I don't try to predict the future with the tarot cards but I will tell you the cards anyway. The immediate future shows the Lovers card, this generally means a relationship. The culmination card which is the long term is the Eight of Cups, which suggests leaving something behind, and the thing left behind has good points and bad points, like the saying, take the good with the bad, this card is similar but implies leaving it behind.

Thanks for letting me a do a reading, I hope it's helpful :)

Voyager10, I would love to receive a reading from you if and when you have time, if you don't mind?

Thank you so much in advance :)

No problem Dewlanna, sorry it has taken so long to reply. I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there maybe a situation in which you are sort of feeling pressured into doing something, like other people around you are saying you should do this, but maybe your hearts not in it? If other people weren't around pressuring, maybe you wouldn't do it?

Is there perhaps some relationship which ended in the not too distant past? Maybe there is a new relationship but still some feelings for the old relationship, so there is conflict? ( I ask these questions only rhetorically :) )

I will share the cards which came up in reference to the future although I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Nine of Swords, this suggests emotional distress ( if there is a break-up, maybe it could be related to this? ) The culmination card however is the Four of Wands, this is a much more positive card, it suggests a foundation for a long term relationship, so taken together, these cards could suggest perhaps a period of emotional strife but perhaps it will pass and a better relationship will come about?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Dewlanna, I hope this is helpful :)

No problem Mishu, I have done a reading for you :)

Is there something in the past which maybe you did and enjoyed but perhaps had to stop doing it for a while or not do it as much, and had to devote your attention to other duties? Maybe you have been able to do it a little bit or at least kept it close to your heart but not as much as you would like? Perhaps recently though has there been some job or work opportunity which has allowed you to start doing it again, and maybe has been a success so far? Friends/family perhaps involved in this opportunity, maybe they have made it possible?

I will tell you the cards which came up in reference to the future, even though I don't personally rely on them, but I will share them: The immediate future shows the 7 of Cups, which is a card which suggests choices or opportunities presenting themselves, but perhaps it is difficult to choose which one? The culmination card is the Eight of Swords which suggests being in a situation in which you find it difficult to move. Taken together, these could perhaps imply that you are overwhelmed with the choices or possibilities, can't decide which is the right avenue?

Thank you for letting me do a reading MIshu, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks and your kinda right :)and yea I can't decide which is the right way! Thanks for the reading! much appreciated !

I would love a reading when you have the time, Voyager.

Hello Scarlet, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something you are going through right now which would have deep personal meaning to you and maybe others who are very close to you, but people who would view the situation from an outward perspective might not understand the way that you feel about it, or what it means to you? Maybe it is related to a new job, and it has generated excitement for you somehow? Friends and family are offering advice that is practical, but maybe still there is the feeling that they are not seeing it from your perspective, not fully grasping it?

I will share with you the future cards although I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the 7 of Cups, which suggests decisions to be made, like choosing one of the cups, but to decide which one might be a difficult task. The culmination card which represents the future more in the long term is the Knight of Cups, which could represents something which would be offered to you that is of an emotional nature, it could be a romantic proposal of some sort? Taken together, these cards could mean some choice which you make which could lead to some development in a relationship?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Scarlet, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks and your kinda right :)and yea I can't decide which is the right way! Thanks for the reading! much appreciated !

No problem, thank you for the feedback and the opportunity. Thank you also for your patience :)

No problem Dewlanna, sorry it has taken so long to reply. I have done a tarot reading for you:Is there maybe a situation in which you are sort of feeling pressured into doing something, like other people around you are saying you should do this, but maybe your hearts not in it? If other people weren't around pressuring, maybe you wouldn't do it? Is there perhaps some relationship which ended in the not too distant past? Maybe there is a new relationship but still some feelings for the old relationship, so there is conflict? ( I ask these questions only rhetorically :) ) I will share the cards which came up in reference to the future although I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Nine of Swords, this suggests emotional distress ( if there is a break-up, maybe it could be related to this? ) The culmination card however is the Four of Wands, this is a much more positive card, it suggests a foundation for a long term relationship, so taken together, these cards could suggest perhaps a period of emotional strife but perhaps it will pass and a better relationship will come about? Thanks for letting me do a reading Dewlanna, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks Voyager :) I really appreciate it.

The emotional stress is easy to pinpoint, I'm going through some health issues at the moment which is stressing me out big time. I don't have any issues with any relationship, (I'm happily married) but the pressure situation is definately related to work - it is resolved now, but I've applied for another job that I desperately want, so please keep your fingers crossed! *laugh*

I will ponder some more on your reading, but thank you ever so much again!

Ohhhh! Goodie! Goodie! I would soooo love a tarot card reading!!

Thanks Shan, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something which is under your care, which you feel perhaps is being encroached upon? And so maybe you are trying to protect this thing, and it feels like you are on the defensive? It is perhaps taking an emotional toll on you, maybe you are having emotional ups and downs, moodiness, etc? Maybe in the past you have been able to protect this thing, but it perhaps has become more and more difficult, maybe there is money involved so it makes it more alluring for others who wish to sieze upon it ( best term I can think of :hmm: )

I don't try to predict the future with tarot, but I will share the cards which came up: The immediate future shows the Two of Cups, this card suggests balance, maybe emotional balance? If perhaps recent problems have taken an emotional toll on you then this card perhaps suggests this turmoil will pass. The culmination card which reflects the long term is the the Justice card, which suggests a far, impartial resolution to an issue you might be facing.

Thanks for letting me do a reading, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks Voyager :) I really appreciate it.

The emotional stress is easy to pinpoint, I'm going through some health issues at the moment which is stressing me out big time. I don't have any issues with any relationship, (I'm happily married) but the pressure situation is definately related to work - it is resolved now, but I've applied for another job that I desperately want, so please keep your fingers crossed! *laugh*

I will ponder some more on your reading, but thank you ever so much again!

No problem, thank you for the feedback and for letting me do a reading :)

Tarot reading? Can this be done online without the person with you?

Sure, I have tarot cards here so I draw the cards for you and I have done a reading for you:

Is there something you are dealing with in which maybe you are feeling like things cannot happen in their own time so to speak, like perhaps there is a relationship which has formed recently but maybe you feel like there is not time to let the relationship grow in its own time, or maybe the opposite, the relationship has moved too fast? Maybe to friends/family it seems idyllic, but it doesn't feel that way for some reason?

I will share the future cards even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Queen of Cups, this card could symbolize being in touch with how you feel personally. The culmination card which is more long term is the Two of Pentacles, which is a card that kind of suggests things are okay for you right now, but you might be waiting for something better to come along. Taken together, these cards could suggest that you might reflect on a relationship perhaps and find it to be okay for now but maybe not feel like this is "the one" as they say in the long term. Like I said though I don't rely on these cards but I share them nonetheless :ph34r:^_^

Thanks for letting me do a reading 284dan, I hope this is helpful :)

I'd like one please.

Hello Kwiatkowski18, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Have you perhaps recently graduated or completed a learning or training period of some sort? Perhaps there is a feeling of accomplishment but also a melancholy feeling of having to leave something behind? You are looking perhaps at things to come and they don't garner as much excitement in you as you think they ought to? You are still looking for something to really capture your interest maybe?

I wlll share the future cards which came up even though I don't personally rely on them:

The immediate future card shows a Two of Swords which suggests a sort of stalemate, like maybe there is a situation you are stuck in which is beyond your control? The culmination card which reflects more the long term is the Five of Pentacles, which would represents perhaps help from the generosity of others. Taken together perhaps it could mean you may be feeling stuck in a situation for a time, but someone or something may come along and lend a helping hand to help you move past that situation?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Kwiatkowski18, I hope this is helpful :)

I there! I am in serious need of a tarot card reading. :)

Thanks!!

Thanks jennifernicole, I have PM'd a reading to you :)

I would like a reading please...

I have PM'd one to you also, teal76.

Feel free to post/PM if you would like another :)

Me as well?

Hello Scarlet, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something you are going through right now which would have deep personal meaning to you and maybe others who are very close to you, but people who would view the situation from an outward perspective might not understand the way that you feel about it, or what it means to you? Maybe it is related to a new job, and it has generated excitement for you somehow? Friends and family are offering advice that is practical, but maybe still there is the feeling that they are not seeing it from your perspective, not fully grasping it?

I will share with you the future cards although I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the 7 of Cups, which suggests decisions to be made, like choosing one of the cups, but to decide which one might be a difficult task. The culmination card which represents the future more in the long term is the Knight of Cups, which could represents something which would be offered to you that is of an emotional nature, it could be a romantic proposal of some sort? Taken together, these cards could mean some choice which you make which could lead to some development in a relationship?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Scarlet, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks for the reading. I appreciate you taking your time to do these for all of us.

However, no romantic proposals for me - married 10 years. No new job - homemaker for almost as long. No decisions to make, either, as our situation is stable (at least for the near future), LOL. Pretty much everyone I know is empathic/sympathetic/think the same way I do, so they pretty much get exactly where I'm coming from.

But like I said, thank you!!!

If you're still doing readings I would love one thanks Voyager10

Thanks Kismit, I have done a reading for you:

Are you into history in general, but maybe with alternative views to what might be the norm?

Has there been a period of rest recently, but maybe before that you were in some position of authority or managing affairs? MAybe you were feeling overworked but the rest has balanced things out?

I don't try to predict the future with the cards but I will share with you the future cards which came up: The immediate future card is the High Priestess, this card suggests some kind of guarded or secret knowledge. If you are into history as suggested above, maybe this would imply coming across some knowledge which is of interest to you? The culmination card for the long term is the King of Cups. This card might suggest a period of maybe moodiness or being withdrawn maybe?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Kismit, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks for the reading. I appreciate you taking your time to do these for all of us.

However, no romantic proposals for me - married 10 years. No new job - homemaker for almost as long. No decisions to make, either, as our situation is stable (at least for the near future), LOL. Pretty much everyone I know is empathic/sympathetic/think the same way I do, so they pretty much get exactly where I'm coming from.

But like I said, thank you!!!

No problem, thank you for letting me do a reading anyway and the feedback is appreciated :)

If you have the time i would really like and appreciate a reading please and Thank You for your time

No problem, SilverDolphin, I have done a tarot reading for you:

I ask only rhetorically, but is there a feeling recently of having been taken advantage of or exploited in some way? Maybe something relating to a relationship? Recently however perhaps family or friends who are like family have been able to help you move past the difficulties?

Although I don't personally rely on the future cards I will share them anyway: The immediate future card is Three of Pentacles, which suggests having some product of labor that you are able to share with the world. Maybe if any of the above is the true, perhaps you have been able to channel into some work, something positive? The culmination card which reflects the long term more is the Nine of Cups, this is a card that suggests family, friends, celebration, a positive card :)

Thanks for letting me do a reading, I hope this is helpful :)

Hi there!

I sent you a PM. Pretty please with sugar on the top, I would very much like a tarot reading!

Thanks so much!

Thanks I have PMd a reading, please feel free to post or PM if you would like another :)