Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a tarot card reading?

Voyager10

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voyager10

• 284dan

• babz

• Mokey Fraggle

read me if you have the time

Thanks MindFire, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you maybe in a relationship in which some type of commitment has been made, maybe a proposal? ( I ask only rhetorically ) Maybe there is a feeling that it has upset the balance of the relationship somehow? Maybe there is a hope that wisdom can be balanced with passion so the right decisions can be made, but also a fear that a commitment could become a burden? Maybe friends/family are saying perhaps this is not the time to commit, too early maybe or perhaps suggesting another relationship will come along?

I will share the future cards which came up even though I do not rely on them, but I will pass them along: The immediate future card is the Four of Wands, this is a card that suggests a good foundation would be built for a family life perhaps. The culmination card which reflects the long term future is the Eight of Cups. This card suggests a passage from one phase to another, leaving something behind, and there are negative things in that which is left behind but positive things also, like taking the good with the bad as the say, but in this case leaving it behind.

Thanks for letting me do a reading MindFire, I hope this is helpful :)

Ok...I would like a tarrot card reading...If you would please Voyager... :yes:

Thanks

B???

Thanks behaviour I have PM'd it to you, feel free to post/pm if you would like another :)

if you have the time, give e a reading too pretty please =] i really need one badly right now badly. u need any info?

I PMd one to you also Lost Souls, but if you would like another, please post/PM me ^_^

Two Cards Please and I raise you seven! B)

lol ... this comment seems in jest but if you would like a reading, I would be glad to do one? :)

I'd like one

Hi Voyager10, If you have time could you do me a reading please... I would be really grateful!

Many Thanks!

Thanks Wansley, I have done a tarot reading for you:

In the recent past, have you been waiting to hear back news about something, and have received the news but maybe the news has not been good? :( Maybe there is something you were hoping to accomplish but time has perhaps been cut short to some degree? There is a sense maybe that events have not unfolded in a way that is just, and so maybe you are trying to make sense out of it? With friends/family, there is a sense of loss, of leaving something behind?

Sorry this is kind of a gloomy reading, I can only share what came up though :hmm: I did get one positive card which is meant to represent how you are feeling or reacting overall, and this card is the Temperance, this card suggests you are keeping things in perspective, seeing the bigger picture, not letting maybe frustration get the best of you.

Thanks for letting me do a reading, sorry again this reading is not so happy, but I hope it is helpful nonetheless :)

Hmm, if this isn't too much I would very much like a reading please~

Thanks thebluevalentine, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something in the past which happened which has been hard to make sense out of, but perhaps recently you have started to make sense out of it or come to terms with it? However maybe friends/family seem distant at the moment? There is perhaps a desire to find someone to turn to for support?

Although I don't personally rely on the future cards I will share the ones which came up nonetheless: The immediate future card is the Queen of Swords, this card suggests practicality and self-reliance. If any of the above is true, this card would suggest you can be self-reliant even though perhaps support is not to be found elsewhere at the moment :unsure2: The culmination card which reflects the more long-term card is the Seven of Swords, this card is not so good, it suggests you might be the victim of some kind of deception, trickery, thievery, etc :ph34r: Like I said though I don't rely on the future cards, but I share the cards which come up anyway :hmm:

Thanks for letting me do a reading thebluevalentine, sorry this reading is not more optimistic, but I hope it is helpful anyway ^_^

Voyager Thanks for the reading!

I can certainly relate to part of it as im waiting to hear back on a job. But the family/friends leaving something behind.. not quite so sure of, Will have to have a good think.

Many Thanks for the reading though!

i'd like one if you can squeeze me in. :)

No problem tmonk, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Have you maybe started school or some kind of learning program recently? Maybe in the past, not immediate but not too distant, it has been difficult because it has perhaps been different than what you have been accustomed to, possibly also friends/family maybe have not been entirely in agreement with it, but perhaps recently you have been able to make the adjustment better and now have a handle on things so to speak? Maybe it is still a lot of work, but it is something you enjoy?

Although I don't personally rely on them I will share the future cards which came up: In the immediate future is the King of Wands, which might represent something that is a passion which maybe you get a firm grasp of? I would mention also the card which represents your feelings/reactions to the present circumstances is the Ten of Wands which suggests a labor of love which has become burdensome, but the King of Wands in the future would suggest the burdensome element will pass so that you can simply enjoy some activity which you are passionate about. The culmination card which represents the long term is the Two of Swords, this card can sort of suggest an impasse between two people. Although if you have started something recently which friends/family are at odds with, it could suggest a sort of resolution, that maybe you might agree to disagree?

Thanks for letting me do a reading tmonk, I hope this is helpful :)

Voyager Thanks for the reading!

I can certainly relate to part of it as im waiting to hear back on a job. But the family/friends leaving something behind.. not quite so sure of, Will have to have a good think.

Many Thanks for the reading though!

No problem, thanks for the feedback and opportunity to do a reading, I appreciate it :)

please do a reading for me. i wish you all the best. thanks in advance

No problem woopypooky, I have done a reading for you:

Is there something that you are seeing that seems intimidating because it is a new prospect, and perhaps you distance yourself from the decision while you try to figure things out? Are you perhaps in a relationship in which commitment has been proposed, perhaps you have deep feelings but nonetheless the prospect maybe is intimidating so maybe you have become a little distanced from others, lost in thought maybe on the matter? MAybe friends/family are polarized on the question, perhaps either love or hate the notion, and maybe this is intimidating also, also perhaps something you are not used to so it is maybe disorienting?

I personally don't rely on the future cards, but I will share them nonetheless:

The immediate future shows the King of Wands, this can suggest one who makes a decision that is maybe rash, but nonetheless passionate and decisive. If any of the above is true, I would interpret this to mean maybe maybe a final decision on the matter that maybe is spur of the moment but heartfelt nonetheless? The culmination card which reflects the long term future is the Ten of Swords, this is a card which suggests negative thoughts bearing down on you, maybe second guessing decisions, dwelling on the past? ( in thoughts only, it doesn't necessarily reflect the situation as it is, but only feelings about it ). Like I said though I don't really rely on the future cards but I share them anyway ^_^

Thanks for letting do a reading woopypooky, I hope this is helpful :)

Pfft. still waiting for my other reading. In this thread. How long does one have to wait for these things? There will be nothing left to guess by the time I get it, the ride will be over.

Me as well?

Hello InfraredCow, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you perhaps a generally grounded and rational person, an analytical person maybe, sometimes perhaps it is a great benefit and channeled positively into intricate projects, maybe sometimes though you might feel down and then maybe you explore negative scenarios in your mind that can be intricate also?

Maybe in the past, not immediate but not too distant, have you maybe had to rely on others for resources, but now you are in a position to give something back? It is perhaps an accomplishment, and family/friends are congratulatory?

I will share with you the future cards which came up even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card shows the Three of Swords, which sort of indicates something driving a wedge between two things that are close. In a romantic context for example it would be a love triangle, but in the context of the rest of the cards that wouldn't seem to fit in my opinion :unsure2: Maybe it could be something or someone which would separate you from something or someone which you feel close to now? The culmination card which is more long term is The Magician, this is a much more positive card, it suggests new possibilities being open to you with potential to succeed at any of them.

Thanks for letting me do a reading InfraredCow, I hope this is helpful :)

No problem woopypooky, I have done a reading for you:

Is there something that you are seeing that seems intimidating because it is a new prospect, and perhaps you distance yourself from the decision while you try to figure things out? Are you perhaps in a relationship in which commitment has been proposed, perhaps you have deep feelings but nonetheless the prospect maybe is intimidating so maybe you have become a little distanced from others, lost in thought maybe on the matter? MAybe friends/family are polarized on the question, perhaps either love or hate the notion, and maybe this is intimidating also, also perhaps something you are not used to so it is maybe disorienting?

I personally don't rely on the future cards, but I will share them nonetheless:

The immediate future shows the King of Wands, this can suggest one who makes a decision that is maybe rash, but nonetheless passionate and decisive. If any of the above is true, I would interpret this to mean maybe maybe a final decision on the matter that maybe is spur of the moment but heartfelt nonetheless? The culmination card which reflects the long term future is the Ten of Swords, this is a card which suggests negative thoughts bearing down on you, maybe second guessing decisions, dwelling on the past? ( in thoughts only, it doesn't necessarily reflect the situation as it is, but only feelings about it ). Like I said though I don't really rely on the future cards but I share them anyway ^_^

Thanks for letting do a reading woopypooky, I hope this is helpful :)

umm, thanks for the reading.

regarding the sentence in bold, well i just change to a new job

about the negative thoughts, is it my own thought or other people having negative thoughts of me? what do you think?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Kismit' date=' I hope this is helpful [/quote'] Thank you for the reading. I can't quite figure that one out but I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it has any bearing.

Might I ask for a reading, please?

No problem xROCKIEx, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something which seems like someone else is able to get, but is blocked to you for some reason, maybe something work related? I ask only rhetorically, but maybe for example passed up for a promotion at a job or something of this nature :unsure2: Perhaps it is something in which you had faith would materialize, but perhaps it has not or seems distant or difficult to grasp, and so maybe it tests your faith that it might happen? However maybe the fact that someone else was able to get to that next level gives hope, but also maybe is a frustration that it hasn't happened for you yet ( once again asking only rhetorically ) so maybe its kind of a double-edged sword?

I will share the future cards even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Nine of Pentacles, this is a good card which suggests material security. The culmination card which reflects more the long term is the Eight of Swords, this is kind of an odd card, but it sort of suggests a feeling of being between a rock and a hard place so to speak, like you can't stay where you are, but it would be difficult to move also. If any of the things in the previous paragraph are true, I would maybe interpret these cards to mean perhaps a feeling that the current situation is gone but maybe not being able to get past to that next level is a frustration, the frustration maybe represented by the Eight of Swords, a feeling of being stuck?

Thank you for letting me do a reading xROCKIEx, I hope this is helpful :)

umm, thanks for the reading.

regarding the sentence in bold, well i just change to a new job

about the negative thoughts, is it my own thought or other people having negative thoughts of me? what do you think?

In my opinion, it would be your own thoughts, like a feeling of hopelessness :ph34r: Like I said though, I don't rely on the future cards but I pass them along anyway just for curiosity sake :hmm: I certainly wouldn't want you to be pessimistic about a new job, I hope that it goes well :yes:

Thank you for the reading. I can't quite figure that one out but I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it has any bearing.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to do a reading :)

Edited by Voyager10

Voyager10, Could you please do a reading for me. Thanks so much. KennyB

No problem KennyB, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you maybe in something like a learning or a training period but perhaps have hit a sort of hurdle that there is some difficulty getting past, maybe having difficulty learning this thing so that you can move on to the next part of the process? MAybe you are feeling overwhelmed, but generally though you are a grounded and rational person so that you do not let these anxieties get the best of you? Maybe there is a friend/family member who is a mentor in the process, so this person offers support?

I will share the cards which came up, although I don't personally rely on them. They might sound negative at first but after I tell what they are I might be able to offer a more positive interpretation ^_^ The immediate future card is the Four of Pentacles. This card sort of suggests holding something back. The culmination card which reflects more the long term is the Seven of Swords, this is a card which depicts a thief and is usually interpreted as some deception being interpreted. However in light of what came up in the rest of the reading, perhaps this could be interpreted as the cards sort of saying, hold onto what you have ( Four of Pentacles ) don't give in to the thief, so to speak, just because of a hurdle in the process, but stay your ground and protect what you've accomplished already?

Thanks for letting me do a reading KennyB, I hope this is helpful :)

In my opinion, it would be your own thoughts, like a feeling of hopelessness :ph34r: Like I said though, I don't rely on the future cards but I pass them along anyway just for curiosity sake :hmm: I certainly wouldn't want you to be pessimistic about a new job, I hope that it goes well :yes:

what u said is quite true there, i quit my old job in search for greener pastures, after i realized that i am stuck. But now having changed job, i realise that the grass isnt greener on the other side here either. lol

Edited by woopypooky

Hello Welsh Shaun, sorry for the long wait, but I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something maybe you are doing now, a project maybe that is a sort of labor of love, and it has some connection to your distant past, maybe it is something you have been wanting to do for a long but haven't been able to for some reason? Recently though perhaps circumstances have changed, so that now you are able to do this thing? Maybe something related to school or some kind of learning position or apprenticeship has been made available to you, and perhaps friends and family are urging you to take advantage?

I don't personally rely on the future cards but I will share them with you anyway. The immediate future card is the Knight of Wands, this card usually indicates a physical move of some sort, like moving to a new place? If there is a new opportunity, maybe there is a move to a new location involved? The culmination card which is more long term is the 7 of Cups card, this card indicates choices available which can be overwhelming. If there is some new opportunity which has presented recently, this could mean that it might lead to other opportunities?

Thank you for letting me do a reading Shaun, I hope this is helpful :)

Voyager that was brilliant, I have only just read this since I asked you to do me a reading nearly a month ago.

What you have told me is spot on.

i sent a pm thanks

Thanks Xerxes, I have PMd a reading :)

Voyager that was brilliant, I have only just read this since I asked you to do me a reading nearly a month ago.

What you have told me is spot on.

Thank you for the kind response and I'm sorry again it took so long but I appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to do a reading :)

Hello InfraredCow, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you perhaps a generally grounded and rational person, an analytical person maybe, sometimes perhaps it is a great benefit and channeled positively into intricate projects, maybe sometimes though you might feel down and then maybe you explore negative scenarios in your mind that can be intricate also?

Maybe in the past, not immediate but not too distant, have you maybe had to rely on others for resources, but now you are in a position to give something back? It is perhaps an accomplishment, and family/friends are congratulatory?

I will share with you the future cards which came up even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card shows the Three of Swords, which sort of indicates something driving a wedge between two things that are close. In a romantic context for example it would be a love triangle, but in the context of the rest of the cards that wouldn't seem to fit in my opinion unsure.gif Maybe it could be something or someone which would separate you from something or someone which you feel close to now? The culmination card which is more long term is The Magician, this is a much more positive card, it suggests new possibilities being open to you with potential to succeed at any of them.

Thanks for letting me do a reading InfraredCow, I hope this is helpful original.gif

This was helpful and interesting! I have three friends that do tarot readings occasionally -- I like to get them from different people. The coolest thing that amounts from the diverse readings? They're not so diverse! I get the same cards between two different people, every time. That's why I love tarot readings :D. Thanks for taking the time to do one for me!

I would like to be read this should be interesting.

Thanks LucidSpiritualDreamer, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you by any chance in school or some kind of training program that is physical training perhaps, and also maybe analytical skills are developed also? Maybe you are towards the end of it, at a point where perhaps soon the hard work will soon pay off, but also it is frustrating too, you want maybe to be finished with it? Maybe you do well generally but maybe can be hard on yourself, sometimes maybe focus more on small mistakes than on big accomplishments? Overall though a hard worker with much to be proud of ^_^

I will share the future cards with you even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Eight of Pentacles, this card can be interpreted as a student, so if any of the above is true, it would suggest being maybe in the training/learning position a little bit longer. The culmination card which reflects more the long term card is the Emperor. If any of the above is true, this could suggest achieving some mastery of whatever you might be trying to learn, so this is a good card :)

Thanks for letting me do a reading LucidSpiritualDreamer, I hope this is helpful :)

This was helpful and interesting! I have three friends that do tarot readings occasionally -- I like to get them from different people. The coolest thing that amounts from the diverse readings? They're not so diverse! I get the same cards between two different people, every time. That's why I love tarot readings :D. Thanks for taking the time to do one for me!

No problem, thank you for sharing the kind feedback and for letting me do a reading :)

Edited by Voyager10