Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a tarot card reading?

Voyager10

The card which would suggest where you are presently ( if I recall :unsure2: ) was the Nine of Pentacles, that suggests a comfortable home life, so this would perhaps suggest things are okay financially?

Actually I have run into a financial "snag". Was hoping to see how long it would last, what I should do in regards to the few choices I have in front of me, etc... Thank you for the reading.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voyager10

• 284dan

• babz

• Mokey Fraggle

No problem Druss, I have done a tarot reading for you:

I ask only rhetorically, but maybe has a new relationship started, but maybe there are things unresolved from the previous relationship? I can't offer much to say beyond this :unsure2:

I will share the future cards though, even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Five of Cups. This card suggests maybe thinking about the past, but dwelling on the negative and not seeing the positive. If any of the above is true it could suggest maybe reflecting on an old relationship in such a way? The culmination card which reflects more the long term is the Ten of Cups, this is a very positive card, it suggests happiness in home or family life.

Thanks for letting me do a reading Druss, I hope this is helpful :)

Thanks for the reading Voyager10 it has given some food for thought.

Druss

:)

Hi Voyager.......I would like a reading as well, please......can't much more go wrong this year... :unsure2:

Thanks Cloudshill, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Have you by any chance started a new hobby recently, something of this nature? Something maybe created in your own time, a labor of love? Perhaps though it offers potential for some material gain? Maybe it has helped to take your mind off some of the things which have gone wrong :unsure2: Friends/family perhaps are very encouraging of it?

I don't personally rely on the future cards which came up but I will share them with you: The immediate future card is the Ten of Wands, this card suggests something that maybe started out as a labor of love might feel burdensome in some way. The culmination card which is the more long term is the Six of Pentacles, this is a card which suggests perhaps material reward sufficient that you can give it to others. If any of what I mentioned before about some new pastime is true, then perhaps these cards could indicate that it could become burdensome for a period in the immediate future, but eventually will yield reward for yourself and others ^_^

Thanks for letting me do a reading Cloudshill, I hope this is helpful :)

Actually I have run into a financial "snag". Was hoping to see how long it would last, what I should do in regards to the few choices I have in front of me, etc... Thank you for the reading.

No problem, sorry I could not offer more but thank you for letting me do a reading anyway :)

Thanks for the reading Voyager10 it has given some food for thought.

Druss

:)

No problem, thank you for the opporunity and the feedback :)

Hi, i sent you a pm. I was wondering if you can give me a reading. Alot of things are going on in my life right now, so i was curious what do i have to look foward to on the road ahead?

I'd like a tarot reading please, i never actually had one. I tried to do one myself, but it gave me lots of headaches. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mediumwell, I have PM'd a reading :)

Hi Voyager, I've never had a reading done before. Could you do one for me please when you have the time :)

Thanks Voyager,

I haven't really started a 'hobby' but I have brrn trying to get back to painting and writing. It will be interesting to see if my eyes recover enough to do so. I will let you know.

Thanks again.......good reading.....

I'd like one too - second request. :innocent:

Hello 284dan, I saw you made a second post requesting a reading and I am doing them in order so I did another one for you just in case you wanted another one:

Are in a learning program or apprenticeship of some sort but maybe but coming towards the end of it, has there been positive news of a job recently, though maybe it doesn't generate the excitement maybe for some reason there are mixed feelings about it? Maybe you are looking for a deeper reason why you have these mixed feelings about it, and this perhaps occupies your thoughts? Friends/family perhaps have been through this experience though and offer practical wisdom?

I will share the future cards even though I don't personally rely on them: The card for the immediate future card is the Wheel of Fortune. It's kind of ambiguous but it more or less suggests changes that are beyond your control, they could be positive or negative but they sort of happen of their own accord. The card for the long term future is the six of cups. This is a card that can suggest maybe a renewed interest in someone or something connected with the past which would bring happiness, a very positive card :) If any of what was mentioned above is true about maybe having mixed feelings, maybe this could suggest some resolution to that?

Thanks for letting me do another reading, I hope it is helpful :)

Thanks Voyager,

I haven't really started a 'hobby' but I have brrn trying to get back to painting and writing. It will be interesting to see if my eyes recover enough to do so. I will let you know.

Thanks again.......good reading.....

Thank for you for the feedback and for the kind words Cloudshill, in light of this I hope the future card comes to fruition and you can maybe share some of your work here :)

Hi Voyager10!

I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if you're still doing tarot readings or not. If you still are, I'd love to have one. I've never had just a general reading before, so I think that would be fun. Let me know if you need my first name or anything.

Thanks! ^_^

Hello Voyager10, I just now found this thread, I had forgotten about it and figured you were busy. Here is my feedback, in appreciation for your time. =)

You have perhaps a fascination with ideas which could be easily dismissed if looked at superficially but you feel there is a deeper meaning to it? You perhaps devote a lot of time and energy even money perhaps but is a labor of love?

Hard to say, it's possible, I suppose like hobbies like writing or gaming or something. Maybe.

Has there been perhaps a development in home life recently ( asking only rhetorically :) ), maybe proposal, child, new home?

My grandmother moved into a trailer next to mine the other day, but that is long (about a month) after the time of the original reading, and I can't think of anything unless you count the water leak I had, which I suppose I could, if I were to be generous. =)

Do friends/family find you perhaps to be reclusive at times ( again only rhetorically I ask ).

Quite so, though I feel I've been on UM long enough I might have made this sort of a known quantity to most other regulars, so while it is highly accurate, I have to wonder about the source of such a "reading".

I don't try to predict the future with the tarot cards but I will tell you the cards anyway. The immediate future shows the Lovers card, this generally means a relationship.

That would be nice but I don't know of anything at that time or now that would suggest such a current or near future potential.

The culmination card which is the long term is the Eight of Cups, which suggests leaving something behind, and the thing left behind has good points and bad points, like the saying, take the good with the bad, this card is similar but implies leaving it behind.

Nothing at the time of the reading, nor now, that I can think of, seems to particularly fit this, as not much has changed in any way in my life or patterns, though I suppose it could depend on what "immediate/near future" means.

Anyway, no resounding total inaccuracies exactly, just somewhat questionable or general observations/characterizations. Still, I appreciate your time and effort, thank you very much.

Edited by Paranormalcy

I would love a reading! I have never had one and I am at a time in my life when I can see where one would be very fitting? What can you tell me?

Hello Anryea, sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I have done a tarot reading for you, I will try to focus on the question of relationships, but the cards can be suggestive of any aspect of life, but I will do my best to focus on that question:

Are you maybe in a place where things are going well but not engaging perhaps for some reason? Asking only rhetorically, are you maybe in a relationship that has long term potential but something about it maybe doesn't excite your passion for some reason? Maybe in the past, not immediate but not too distant, you have been maybe trying to grapple with the question of where the relationship is going? Maybe recently you have maybe withdrawn in some way maybe to try to reflect and maybe gain a clearer perspective? Perhaps there is the possibility of something positive related to work or money which can come out of the situation, an opportunity for you to produce something?

I will share the future cards even though I don't personally rely on them. The immediate future card is the Three of Pentacles. This suggests having some product of work which might have a positive return, so it could be a work opportunity, for example? The culmination card which suggests more the long term future is the Wheel of Fortune. This card is kind of vague, but it suggests some series of events which are beyond your control, fate so to speak, it could be a positive or negative thing.

Thanks for letting me do a reading Anryea, I hope this is helpful :)

Anyway, no resounding total inaccuracies exactly, just somewhat questionable or general observations/characterizations. Still, I appreciate your time and effort, thank you very much.

No problem, thank you for the detailed feedback and for the opportunity to do a reading :)

Hi would really like a reading as well :D

Thanks in advance!

No problem HannibalK1ng, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Have you by any chance started a new job in the recent past? Perhaps its going well, so that options or opportunities that weren't available before are perhaps available now, perhaps the challenge is to keep the momentum going? Maybe now focus is turning more toward relationships?

Although I don't personally rely on the future cards, the card which came up is the Page of Wands. This is a card which might suggest positive news regarding work, so maybe if the work situation is going well, it may get even better? ^_^

Thanks for letting me do a reading HannibalK1ng, I hope this is helpful :)

Hi Voyager, I've never had a tarot reading done and would love one if you could find the time and would kindly oblige.

Many thanks!

No problem Wesker, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Are you by any chance planning for a move or a trip, maybe trying to decide what to take because space is limited? A lot of creativity perhaps is going to trying to maximize space and trying to decide what to take and what to leave behind?

Although I don't personally rely on the future cards I will share what came up: The immediate future card is The Emperor, this card suggests a good management of resources, so if any of the above is true about about a move or a trip, this could suggest positive results for that. The culmination card which is more long term is The Hermit, this card suggests isolation, so likewise if any of the above is true about a move/trip, this could maybe suggest distance from friends/family?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Wesker, I hope this is helpful :)

No problem brikaki, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Is there something which perhaps you are trying to maintain control of, successful at it perhaps, but it is a sort of controlled chaos maybe? You can sort of guide things in the right direction. At some point in past maybe, the question how to maintain control of this thing ( or things? ) was a mystery which made it very intimidating and made it seem like there was no rhyme or reason but once you start to understand it then it is not such a daunting task, it can be approached calmly and practically? Maybe friends/family seem somewhat distant, maybe they don't see it from your perspective?

I will share the future cards even though I don't personally rely on them: The immediate future card is the Strength card, this suggests a battle of will, not a physical challenge, but something which would challenge maybe your patience or your persistence. The culmination card which is more long term is the Ten of Swords, this card unfortunately is not so good, it suggests a sort of feeling of hopelessness, not circumstances being this way necessarily, but just feeling this way. It suggests also though that things can't get any worse, so its sort of saying its darkest before the dawn, so to speak.

Thanks for letting me do a reading brikaki, I hope this is helpful :)

thank you so much for this reading even though the first part was a bit confusing when i read about the future cards it all made sense...u see the last year i am fighting with depression.....maybe this is the "thing" i try to control....as for the future cards i am costantly in a battle some days i lose some days i win and the hopelessness is a way of life for me..thank you again for your time Voyager10

May I have a reading?

No problem Nicole, I have done a tarot reading for you:

Has there maybe been a relationship which ended badly, maybe it has been tied in with work/money somehow, so that maybe you are in a position where you are seeking a new job or a new source of income?

The card which came up for the immediate future is the Seven of Pentacles, this card is positive as far as work/money, it suggests time invested in something perhaps work related will start to yield a positive result. The culmination card which suggests more the long term is the Ten of Pentacles, this card is even better with reference to work/money, it suggests financial/material security.

Thanks for letting me do a reading Nicole, I hope this is helpful :)

thank you so much for this reading even though the first part was a bit confusing when i read about the future cards it all made sense...u see the last year i am fighting with depression.....maybe this is the "thing" i try to control....as for the future cards i am costantly in a battle some days i lose some days i win and the hopelessness is a way of life for me..thank you again for your time Voyager10

No problem, thank you for the kind feedback and the opportunity to do a reading :)

Hey would i please be able to get a reading?

Thanks!

No problem HannibalK1ng, I have done a reading for you:

Has there maybe been a new relationship which has developed recently? Maybe at some point in the not too distant past there has been a feeling of looking back at perhaps an old relationship and dwelling on things that went wrong maybe, but now there is change in perspective perhaps, maybe now focusing on the positive also, so perhaps this is a sign that you can move on to a new relationship? Maybe no longer thoughts of who are what made things go wrong, but rather just a feeling of it is what is, no need to dwell on any further? Maybe if there is a new relationship, friends/family are saying it might have long term potential?

The card for the immediate future is the Seven of Cups, this is a positive card, although it doesn't suggest a specific direction, but it suggests that many possibilities are open with regard to relationship, it's just a matter of deciding where perhaps you want it to go? Or it could suggest maybe there are other people you have met who have positive potential also?

The card for the long term future is the Three of Cups, this is a positive card also although it might not suggest a romantic relationship, but rather a closeness with family, sisters, etc? The Knight of Wands card came up also as perhaps something you desire, so maybe this could suggest that you might move closer to family somewhere?

Thanks for letting me do a reading HannibalK1ng, I hope this is helpful :)

Hello!

I have been lurking for a long time now, not sure if I wanted to post. This has really intrigued me though, I cannot resist any longer! Can I have a reading, please?