Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Study: UK Muslim youth feel demonized

acidhead

Your not worried that the goal of Islam is to take over completly. They know they can't win a war against the west but they damn well know the west will take them in and change laws to accomidate them. They know this and are using it to there full advantage. Even if there countries were gardens of eden there goal would be to leave and spread Islam. I do not want to find myself living in an Islamic state, ever. Imigration laws need to be reviewed and changed to protect the west from this take over. If some are going to cry racisim let them as a few hurt feelings now will save us a world of hurt later.

Your Paranoia is Disturbing =/

this is seriously getting ridiculous now, what you said there is no differant from the NWO taking over the world just another silly conspiracy.

They know they can't win a war against the west but they damn well know the west will take them in and change laws to accomidate them. They know this and are using it to there full advantage

Im sorry all i can say to this is laughing25smiley.gif

Edited by AKUMA166

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• itsnotoutthere

• momentarylapseofreason

• Bill Hill

Your Paranoia is Disturbing what you said there is no differant from that NWO stuff thats been flying around the net latley.

Or indeed this.

post-39751-125198957309_thumb.jpg

Your Paranoia is Disturbing what you said there is no differant from that NWO stuff thats been flying around the net latley.

Paranoia lol when Islam is the ruling class in about 50 yrs look me up lol. When a nation is forced to change it's laws to accomidate minorities there is a problem as special treatment has now been implimented. One set of laws for everyone,simple and strickter imigration.

Paranoia lol when Islam is the ruling class in about 50 yrs look me up lol. When a nation is forced to change it's laws to accomidate minorities there is a problem as special treatment has now been implimented. One set of laws for everyone,simple and strickter imigration.

:tu: Right on!

For all the lazy bigots

If you really want to make UK great again get of your butts do some work and stop taking disability payments

If you really want to make UK great again get of your butts do some work and stop taking disability payments

Good point :geek:

You know, I'd love to see the official figures on that one.

Does anyone know?

I bet you'll find the word 'disproportionately' in there..

People carriers..

The KKK is an extension of extreme Christianity. They believe that God created white Caucasians to be over Africans, and all other minorities.

There are actually a large number of such groups in the states, all backed by the word of God.

However, i do not lump all Christians I know with these groups.

What do you think the reaction would be were i to go to live in Iran or Saudi & walked down the street carrying a plackard with the words "DEATH TO ISLAM" or "YOUR 9/11 IS ON ITS WAY" do you suppose i would be 'demonized'?

So, you're saying that these folks, who have not marched carrying these signs, and share only a country of origin with the people in your pictures, are just as guilty as these people for crimes they themselves have not commited.

And I thought the arguments here in teh states against Mexicans were getting annoying

The KKK is an extension of extreme Christianity. They believe that God created white Caucasians to be over Africans, and all other minorities.

There are actually a large number of such groups in the states, all backed by the word of God.

So, you're saying that these folks, who have not marched carrying these signs, and share only a country of origin with the people in your pictures, are just as guilty as these people for crimes they themselves have not commited.

And I thought the arguments here in teh states against Mexicans were getting annoying

er...no, your saying that.

My my, you liberal types certainly make an art out of grabbing the wrong end of the stick.

What I'M highlighting is the fact that these characters seem to hate the west with a zeal & telling us that islam is 'the way to go' They are afforded the liberties to do so (in the west) & these are liberties they would not be afforded in there homelands. So in essence i am asking, if in there eyes islam is so wonderful, and the west is so evil, then why would they crawl over their dead grannies to come here?....simple question, have you an answer?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

My my, you liberal types certainly make an art out of grabbing the wrong end of the stick.

What I'M highlighting is the fact that these characters seem to hate the west with a zeal & telling us that islam is 'the way to go' They are afforded the liberties to do so (in the west) & these are liberties they would not be afforded in there homelands. So in essence i am asking, if in there eyes islam is so wonderful, and the west is so evil, then why would they crawl over their dead grannies to come here?....simple question, have you an answer?

You can't seem to differentiate between political systems and religious beliefs and the variance within those religious beliefs. Most Muslims do not think the west is evil. Not all Muslim nations are fundamentalist. Most don't want the UK to like central Asia or most of the middle east and certainly not like Somalia is. Most aren't out to force anyone to conform to their beliefs, most don't care what belief you have.

Probably the same reasons I've heard from Mexicans.

Many love Mexico, however, we have a better standard of living here in the States. So, they move here. Many tend to be offended by the liberties that people in the States have taken for granted. And some are just jack mules.

I'm still not sure I understand your question, you are coupling Islam to the Arab countries which are themselves a mixture of Jewish, Christian, Islam, and smaller less known religions.

True, the center point of their religion is in the Middle East, but so is the central point of Christianity and Judaism.

Many of the pics you've linked are in the Middle East, not in England.

In the States, it is well known that religion gets more headlines than it should.

What I'm still asking you, is why are you saying that all of them hate the West? What I've bolded there in your statement is much the same as you'd hear from any religion. However, you are also at the same time linking it to their home country itself.

My point here is there is altogether a sharp difference between the fundamentalist groups and regular religious groups.

BS, you are talking about a tiny minority that want to live like their homeland, most of them will have their homeland in the UK. The problems come from segregation and racism (and that is not just from the whites) and there is a lot of racism both petty and severe especially towards Pakistanis (and plenty towards Indians too).

Islam has been in this country for a long time. The first Mosque in England was Liverpool 1887 and most are not extremist at all.

agreed .. but education isn't reigning at this point in history. sadly.

yet christians claim they are being persecuted ? can we give them the bird too ?

Actually, they were all taken in England.

Don't worry everything's ok... fine...

Probably the same reasons I've heard from Mexicans.

Many love Mexico, however, we have a better standard of living here in the States. So, they move here. Many tend to be offended by the liberties that people in the States have taken for granted. And some are just jack mules.

I'm still not sure I understand your question, you are coupling Islam to the Arab countries which are themselves a mixture of Jewish, Christian, Islam, and smaller less known religions.

True, the center point of their religion is in the Middle East, but so is the central point of Christianity and Judaism.

In the States, it is well known that religion gets more headlines than it should.

What I'm still asking you, is why are you saying that all of them hate the West? What I've bolded there in your statement is much the same as you'd hear from any religion. However, you are also at the same time linking it to their home country itself.

My point here is there is altogether a sharp difference between the fundamentalist groups and regular religious groups.

Mexico is a bad example to use. Mexicans for the most part are Christian and when they cross into the US they don't have a religious agenda for the most part.

As far as why they would crawl over there dead granny to immigrate well for one to expand Islam second the benifits of living in a first world nation. We are making it far to easy for them. I don't want to wake up one day and discover I'm the manority as I doubt they will treat the minority's the same as we do.

So you don't jump all over me I feel the same about all organized religion and what it's effects are on man. I'm not trying to pick on Islam but I would rather stick to the enemy I know.

All KKK aren't Christians either man.

You can't seem to differentiate between political systems and religious beliefs and the variance within those religious beliefs. Most Muslims do not think the west is evil. Not all Muslim nations are fundamentalist. Most don't want the UK to like central Asia or most of the middle east and certainly not like Somalia is. Most aren't out to force anyone to conform to their beliefs, most don't care what belief you have.

As you can see, i've highlighted the miss-quotes. Nowhere did is say 'most muslims' or 'all muslims'

Go back, look again. With reference to the pictures i posted (which billhill correctly says were taken in london) I refered to as 'these characters'....but hey, if it helps you win your argument.....

Edited by itsnotoutthere

As you can see, i've highlighted the miss-quotes. Nowhere did is say 'most muslims' or 'all muslims'

Go back, look again. With reference to the pictures i posted (which billhill correctly says were taken in london) I refered to as 'these characters'....but hey, if it helps you win your argument.....

No you simply implied it.

No you simply implied it.

Well doesn't that pretty much confirm my post in another thread.

That's the trouble with the bleeding heart self loathing liberal approach, it's a self fulfilling prohacy. They look for racism where it may not even exist & in doing so perpetuate it.

Without the interferance of self loathing p.c.liberals highlighting non-racist racism, we wouldn't have half the problems we do have.

"no you simply implied it" ....& thats all it takes folks...implication.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Well doesn't that pretty much confirm my post in another thread.

That's the trouble with the bleeding heart self loathing liberal approach, it's a self fulfilling prohacy. They look for racism where it may not even exist & in doing so perpetuate it.

Without the interferance of self loathing p.c.liberals highlighting non-racist racism, we wouldn't have half the problems we do have.

"no you simply implied it" ....& thats all it takes folks...implication.

Maybe you could back and look at the posts you defended on the page.

And I really don't loath myself thanks ;)

And I'm not a liberal either.

If people weren't bigoted we would far less problems.

Oh I wholeheartedly agree, & the pictures on my earlier post, what word would you use to describe those 'characters'....misunderstood perhaps?

You're right, we've got too many bigots coming into this country.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Oh I wholeheartedly agree, & the pictures on my earlier post, what word would you use to describe those 'characters'....misunderstood perhaps?

You're right, we've got too many bigots coming into this country.

I never said they were misunderstood, I said they where bigots and idiots.

I never said "coming into" though, please don't sink so low as to deliberately misquote.

I agree however you are only looking at bigotry from the "white" angle and you act as there is none from the immigrant side. That is a huge miss conception as alot of immigrants move here or there with bigotry engraved in them. You may look at it as oh the poor immigrant but look again. Alot move here or there with a preconceived notion of what westerners are like and they BANK on it.

Hey Matt I hear what your saying but you can not tell us that immigrants don't come over without an agenda nor a pre conceived notion that we are generous and will give them the shirt off our backs as we do and enough is enough. Your laying out the door Matt dude.

I agree however you are only looking at bigotry from the "white" angle and you act as there is none from the immigrant side. That is a huge miss conception as alot of immigrants move here or there with bigotry engraved in them. You may look at it as oh the poor immigrant but look again. Alot move here or there with a preconceived notion of what westerners are like and they BANK on it.

Hey Matt I hear what your saying but you can not tell us that immigrants don't come over without an agenda nor a pre conceived notion that we are generous and will give them the shirt off our backs as we do and enough is enough. Your laying out the door Matt dude.

I specifically mentioned bigotry amongst fundamentalists and I specifically mentioned the nation of Saudi Arabia.

From my experience I would have to disagree with you, yes some may but most just want a better life. That is why all the Poles went back home because their wages were higher in Poland.

I specifically mentioned bigotry amongst fundamentalists and I specifically mentioned the nation of Saudi Arabia.

From my experience I would have to disagree with you, yes some may but most just want a better life. That is why all the Poles went back home because their wages were higher in Poland.

Using Saudi Arabia as an example is not really all that accurate as that would be an example of the most extreme. However I can't let that slip as they are an allie of the west and it makes me want to puke.

As I said bigotry is imported by immigration and that has to be curbed befor we can curb our own. When we import bigotry what does one expect from the host nation? Retaliation and i don't agree with that but it will happen and large.

Poland what the hell ? since when was Poland a third world nation filled with a religious ideology that wanted to change the laws to suit there religion. Oh maybe the jews but really come on LOL

Islam is a force not to be ignored. There belief will not allow you to ignore it. It threatens you and me alike. I don't think like you, don't like it however you seem to be far to tolerant of whats coming.

I hate that I have to look like a bigot but it's not that, it's religion that scares me.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Using Saudi Arabia as an example is not really all that accurate as that would be an example of the most extreme. However I can't let that slip as they are an allie of the west and it makes me want to puke.

As I said bigotry is imported by immigration and that has to be curbed befor we can curb our own. When we import bigotry what does one expect from the host nation? Retaliation and i don't agree with that but it will happen and large.

Poland what the hell ? since when was Poland a third world nation filled with a religious ideology that wanted to change the laws to suit there religion. Oh maybe the jews but really come on LOL

Islam is a force not to be ignored. There belief will not allow you to ignore it. It threatens you and me alike. I don't like you don't like it however you seem to be far to tolerant of whats coming.

I hate that I have to look like a bigot but it's not that, it's religion that scares me.

Sorry mate, I have plenty of Muslim friends from the Liverpool FC boards I post on and they never try to convert, they never abuse, they never support terrorism and they are really nice people. I used to work with a really nice bloke from Nigeria who was a Muslim and studied at Liverpool Uni. He knew my religious beliefs and it didn't bother him and we got on great. Kat used to live in Oman. Most people are nice and are not out to threaten your way of life and it is the same the world over.

The religion doesn't scare, the extremists do. But that doesn't mean it won't change. Yemen is a democratic nation now for example, the first in Arabia. The Queen of Jordan is a strong advocate of women rights and is very popular in Jordan

queenrania.JPG

Queen Rania of Jordan.

Egypt is a secular social democracy and is predominately Muslim.

The most popular party in Pakistan (overwhelmingly so in elections) is a secular social democratic party and before the military took over they elected a woman as President.

Edited by Mattshark

Sorry mate, I have plenty of Muslim friends from the Liverpool FC boards I post on and they never try to convert, they never abuse, they never support terrorism and they are really nice people. I used to work with a really nice bloke from Nigeria who was a Muslim and studied at Liverpool Uni. He knew my religious beliefs and it didn't bother him and we got on great. Kat used to live in Oman. Most people are nice and are not out to threaten your way of life and it is the same the world over.

Oh dude I hear ya I really do. I live in a community that is maybe 20% of the white so called Christan faith. I have Muslim friends as well and all the little stores around me are owned by some other faith or another. You probably know I have no religion so being surrounded by it is interesting to say the least.

Islam does not really try to convert Matt they just expand through procreation hence no need to convert. They don't believe in conversion as they believe as most Christians that when the time comes the none believers go to hell.

They do however and I hate saying they but they do want change and they are doing it. The UK will be an example of just how efficient there belief and influence can and will be. We have reached a point of no return.