Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Study: UK Muslim youth feel demonized

acidhead

If Muslims refuse to assimilate into their adopted nations than they deserve persecution and discrimination. If they cannot tolerate not having their Shariah law then they should have stayed in their countries.

Just like the Shakers and the Amish then - oh wait, they're white and Christian - hey but lets persecute and discriminate against them for not assimilating also.. :angry:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• itsnotoutthere

• Mattshark

• momentarylapseofreason

Always a vague throw-away for me.. eduction is important or eduction is the answer.

Depends, if it's eduction based on fact, knowledge showing the reality of the situation..

Objective.

or a wash-over, pas propaganda.., I've been through the UK education system and when it comes to these matters you're far from getting the truth.. or a true perspective.

I'll rephrase it for you. Comprehensive secular education.

Geez. Thanks for posting this 4 times. I only understood it at the 4th attempt!

Thanks for taking the time out to comment about how many times the post was posted.

Hopefully you can now post again actualy addressing its content.

Cheers.

I have plenty of Muslim friends from the Liverpool FC boards I post on

what's this? the "I'm not racist, some of best friends are black," arguement?

on a posting board too? impressive.

Did any of your cyber muslim friends make the inner circle?

I used to work with a really nice bloke from Nigeria who was a Muslim and studied at Liverpool Uni. He knew my religious beliefs and it didn't bother him and we got on great.

never made the inner circle, never made the circle.

Great work colleague though, smiled alot.

I watched a program the other day about Saudi Arabia on BBC 2, I believe it was called 'the search for Frankincense.'

The woman presenter said 'amazing' alot. Anyway the country looked great.. the people soOo friendly.. they even interviewed a member of the royal family, he seemed really nice, and his wives, who seemed all nice.

no one said a bad word about him.

Everyone looked really happy. great..

Edited by Bill Hill

what's this? the "I'm not racist, some of best friends are black," arguement?

on a posting board too? impressive.

Did any of your cyber muslim friends make the inner circle?

never made the inner circle, never made the circle.

Great work colleague though, smiled alot.

I watched a program the other day about Saudi Arabia on BBC 2, I believe it was called 'the search for Frankincense.'

The woman presenter said 'amazing' alot. Anyway the country looked great.. the people soOo friendly.. they even interviewed a member of the royal family, he seemed really nice, and his wives, who seemed all nice.

no one said a bad word about him.

Everyone looked really happy. great..

Make lots of friends, don't see most of them because I have moved a lot. So what. So doesn't living next to them mean they are no longer friends because you can only converse over the internet or phone or does the fact you met them online prevent them being friends? No, didn't think so.

That is nice for you. I'm surprised you can could watch it with out trying to throw your telly over the channel.

Thanks for taking the time out to comment about how many times the post was posted.

Hopefully you can now post again actualy addressing its content.

Cheers.

Needless to say, I agree on your first post...& second.....&

But back to the topic, even Australia has had its fair share of muslim clerics/muftis/whatever that have come out with some absolute clinchers in the last decade. Unfortunately its this "brainwashing with misinformation" their followers which is detrimental to good relationships with the muslim community. The best was Mufti Al Hilali.

"Anglo-Saxons came to Australia in chains, while we (Muslims)paid our way and came in freedom. We are more Australian than them.Australia is not an Anglo-Saxon country — Islam has deep roots in Australian soil that were there before the English arrived,"Sheikh Hilali said.

http://www.theage.co...8105116655.html

Before shrimp on the barbee, Foster's Lager, and Crocodile Dundee, evidently there was the burqa, the book, and the Prophet. MEMRIis reporting that the Mufti of Australia and New Zealand, Taj Al-DinHamed Abdallah Al-Hilali, is claiming that Australia was originallyMuslim land, settled by Afghans. The Aborigines are their descendants:

http://www.jihadwatc...ives/000920.php

THE nation's most senior Muslim cleric has blamed immodestlydressed women who don't wear Islamic headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned "meat" that attracts voracious animals.

http://www.theaustra....com.au/story/0,20867,20646437-601,00.html

But in fairness, muslim leaders thought Mufti Al Hilali had damaged their reputation long enough with his "sermons" and finally gave him the Royal flick.

CANBERRA - The end is drawing nigh for Sheik Taj Din Al hilali, Mufti of Australia - and also, by his own reckoning, of New Zealand.

A group of Islamic leaders is being formed to name a successor to the cleric who has variously reviled Jews as the cause of all wars, denied the Holocaust, blamed rape victims for their own fate by comparing them to "uncovered meat", and claimed greater right to Australia than the descendants of convicts.

Just like the Shakers and the Amish then - oh wait, they're white and Christian - hey but lets persecute and discriminate against them for not assimilating also.. :angry:

You are comparing apples & oranges. Seen any Amish & Shakers blow themselves up lately or preach Jihad? No?

Didn't think so. I have respect for the Amish & Shakers! They are non-aggressive and do not seek to inhibit free speech

And of course they shouldn't be persecuted & discriminated (as long as they do not discriminate) but they should be deported if they do not contribute anything and/or accept our western values. Sexism should not be tolerated. Yes, many have been born in the west but that doesn't give them the right to be sexist and demand that Islam be respected. Ignorance deserves no appeasement nor respect.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I'm surprised you can could watch it with out trying to throw your telly over the channel.

Almost, sure.. a couple of times..

especially when she said..."Your MaaaAd,your royal highness. oooh amaazing" while taking a ride in his personal air glider.

reminded me of the ferrero rocher advert, oh abassador you're really spoiling us..

No doubt at a pretentious dinner party, she's change the story to "As a woman, I told the Prince of Saudi Arabia that he was indeed mad"