Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Team return from death worm expedition

UM-Bot

Journalist David Farrier has returned from an expedition with camerman Christie Douglas to Mongolia in which they aimed to find and film the Mongolian death worm, but did they succeed in finding any evidence of the elusive cryptid ?

"There may not actually be solid evidence of an acid-spitting, lightning-throwing Mongolian deathworm living in the Gobi Desert but there will definitely be a documentary about it. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Otago Daily Times

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• village_idiot

• questionmark

• Samuronin

Here's to no tangible evidence whatsoever. :sleepy:

Ehhh...Me thinks Mongolian Death Worm is as fake as a Graboid...Anyone ever see a resemblance there?

Anytime I hear about the "death worm" this is what pops in to my head.

dune-sand-worms_l.jpg

Nibs

Anytime I hear about the "death worm" this is what pops in to my head.

dune-sand-worms_l.jpg

Nibs

How about this?

worm_screamers_graboid.jpg

I think them making a documentary will act as an excuse for them for having a failed expedition ( Which is expected though)......Even though I like the Mongolian Death Worm for its amazing features and abilities and sheer awesomeness, I'm afraid it doesn't exist.

How cute...we go on a wild turkey chase,return empty handed and make an epic story about it....

And then some people wonder why stories such as "Atlantis" keep popping up as reality...

ill be the first one to say that theres no such thing as a mongolian death worm.

but i wonder how mongolian death worm would taste, and/or could you grill that? or just fry it in a bigarse frying pan with extra dirt and sand for flavor.

:blink:

P.S.

post # 400

(in like 3 years)

way to go, me

Edited by the rebirth

wouldn't the people of mongolia know something about it since its their country????

wouldn't the people of mongolia know something about it since its their country????

Yeah, they're the ones who propagate the stories of the worm and its acid spitting abilities. No real evidence of it existing though

How cute...we go on a wild turkey chase,return empty handed and make an epic story about it....

Lol thats like the swine flu.

but yeah if you find one of these worms can i have one as a guard worm for my house.

[sarcasm]

Oh no! The expedition didn't uncover the death worm? I can't believe it.

[/sarcasm]