Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 10 Things Men Understand About Women

Althalus

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Halo_Jones

• emmy

• SpaceyKC

:s1 :s1 :s1

You want sympathy Al? :twisted:

My husband now understands that if I get anything PRACTICLE for Christmas he'll be living in the shed by the New Year :twisted:

Men take a tip, most women want Lovely,Sparkly, Gorgous things as prezzies, wrappped up with Ribbons and Bows!

And if you think that sort of present is useless just remember we put up with useless men 12 months a year! :mrgreen:

If WE need something we'll buy it.

I got a MICROWAVE last year :s3

LOL, last time my girlfriend tried to kick me out for getting her what she asked for and not what she wanted she ended up sleeping on the couch. You get what you ask for not what you want.

hmm. so tell me then, if i get my wife a new pair of glasses for christmas will she be mad? she stepped on her glasses while having a hissy fit yesterday and now they have a very large visible crack on them. i think it would be a nice gift to replace them but i am a man :s6

Now....If you want to be Mr Wonderfull what you need to do is, get her some new glasses, a Big bunch of Flowers and then hide the glasses amongst the blooms (in the case of course) and give them to her, but not as a Christmas present, just as a gift to say, Thanks for being You. :s7

You'll be her Hero well into next year, and it will excuse whatever you get you lovely wife for Christmas. :D

Oh Halo I sympathise with you , a few years back my husband brought me hair removing wax for christmas( he is so romantic). He brought iit because he thought waxing his beard off would be a good Idea ...hehehe

He didn't think so after I 'd waxed it for him :twisted:

Ha! Ha! You should threaten him with a Bikini Wax, if your present isn't what you want, this year. :s2

DSchwartz,

Let me know if the flowers work :s1 :D