Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Google's little suprise

Reptilian

I like this quote someone posted on telegraph:

"All your OS are belong to us

All of your operating systems are belong to us

Google new OS"

I mean even the ufo is chrome colored =)..

That seems highly plausible....

But according to THIS blog... Google Koreas blog says that this would be the first from a series of doodles that provide clues to solve the mystery: who's celebrated by Google....O would the first letter than maybe??

Can anyone whos able to read THIS confirm please?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reptilian

• mcrom901

• Space Commander Travis

• magickaldan

의 기념로고는 '설명할 수 없는 현상' 이라는 것과 연결되어 있습니다. 앞으로 두 번에 걸쳐 로고가 시리즈로 나갑니다(다음 번은 15일). 과연 누구를 기념한 로고일까요? 힌트라면, 미스터리, 투명, 소설 이라는 key word를 드리겠습니다. 한번 알아맞추어보시겠습니까? 좀 어렵습니다만 알고나면, "아하!"할 인물입니다. :-)

작성자: 구글코리아 블로그 운영팀

Says:

Commemorative Logo of the 'can not explain the phenomenon is connected to the same. We will take twice as a series of logos (the times 15). Logo whether Retrieved who celebrated? If a hint, the mystery, transparency, a novel that'll be the key word. Bo you know you want it to fit? After a little difficult, but you know, "Aha!" Is the man to do. :-)

By: Google Korea Blog Team

Edited by Twin Peaks

("It's not showing up here in the USA like that on Google, but then again I think Australia is like 12 hours ahead, so on the Sept. 5th it may show up like that in the USA.")

it showed up for me at exactly 12am sat morning(between fri- & sat)- whats the time diff. outback there?

tis interesting, its almost sunday now. U-m is laggin.

and c2c posted this,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/05/unexplained-phenomenon-ufo-google

3 points about ufos-

1. they're unidentified

2. they're usually flying, (most humans cant do that- so its really intriuging)*spelling, sorry

3. and the object thing, triangles,orbs,- and whatever other shape they manifest...

:alien: ill be watchin' some movies tomorrow! (hint hint, the mystery just might have been explained)

ohhh-too, if anyone is catching up on their windows updates. bing.com will be you new default homepage for i.e 8. thanx micros%%t

Edited by SirRedeye

Wonder if anyone bothered to just ask google what it means?

The truth:

I'm sad to see this is all it was.

Very true....Welcome to UM jacobsegall

Hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks

B???

The Google link is apparently the cause of the system delays we have seen here over the last few days.

It showed up UK too - in fact reminded me that I hadn't been on here for while :)

I never saw it, i was out all day looking at horses, and when I got back it was the normal one again. I feel mildly disappointed at this.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm........

hgwells09.gif

:alien:

Ah, that'll be the War of the Worlds theme. Though I'm not sure how much of Woking* looks quite like that any more.

*Where the Martians landed

hmmmm........

hgwells09.gif

:alien:

A week before this, a few days after the UFO one, they had a crop circle one for a whole day. I was at work all day and this site was blocked by the filter so I was hoping someone would see it and link it. But doesn't look like it.

Edited by Reptilian

I like how they built upon the UFO aspect of H.G.s concept, with the modern day incorperation on the Moon into the theme.

Something about the theories of the Moon being home base, ufo/artifictual structure, or such.