Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goat gives birth to a 'human' faun

UM-Bot

In a bizarre report from Zimbabwe this week a goat has left locals in the Lower Gweru region shellshocked when it allegedly gave birth to a creature said to have the features of a both a human and a goat.

"The community of Lower Gweru and its surroundings in the Midlands Province was left shell-shocked when a goat gave birth to human-like creature that had the combined features of a man and a goat."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Talk Zimbabwe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor

• Exterminator

• Der

• Joey costa

Hmmm this is interesting, but I wonder why nobody thought to take a pic of this 'human' faun :rolleyes:

the moment i read the headline i knew i wasn't going to get a picture and i was right. because this is obviously faked. and i also knew that the animal would've died by the time the news was reported. all the common signs of hoax.

Hmmm this is interesting, but I wonder why nobody thought to take a pic of this 'human' faun :rolleyes:

Zimbabwe's not exactly at the epicentre of human civilization, so I wouldn't have expected there to be any photos anyway; but there actually are.

http://i28.tinypic.com/10hm4hg.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/1yv5mc.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/120p2xx.jpg

the moment i read the headline i knew i wasn't going to get a picture and i was right. because this is obviously faked. and i also knew that the animal would've died by the time the news was reported. all the common signs of hoax.

I ride it off as a hoax.

Zimbabwe's not exactly at the epicentre of human civilization, so I wouldn't have expected there to be any photos anyway; but there actually are.

http://i28.tinypic.com/10hm4hg.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/1yv5mc.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/120p2xx.jpg

You_just_got_pwned.jpg

Anyway, these pics are f'king creepy O_O

Edited by Der

Thanks Raptor, I wasn't expecting pictures either. Poor little thing was deformed. I am glad it didn't live it would have had a crappy life.

(*Cough*)Hoax! (*Cough*) Bull ----! (*Cough*)...I'm sorry...allergies...

WRITE it off...WRITE.

Ya write it off as it's complete crap. Zimbabwe LOL they still think cameras steal the soul LOl ok maybe not but when religion and BS rule your world, sure anything is possible LOL not...

Idiots is all I can come up with. Idiots meaning uneducated fools that believe instead of understand.

(*Cough*)Hoax! (*Cough*) Bull ----! (*Cough*)...I'm sorry...allergies...

*cough*read-the-DAMN-THREAD*cough* *cough* ...Sorry... I'm allergic (to wise guys who come to their own conclusion and decide to post their definitive "truth" before reading the whole thread)...

Ya write it off as it's complete crap. Zimbabwe LOL they still think cameras steal the soul LOl ok maybe not but when religion and BS rule your world, sure anything is possible LOL not...

Idiots is all I can come up with. Idiots meaning uneducated fools that believe instead of understand.

Here's a nice gift for you:

Basic+English+Grammar+Book+1.jpg

Edited by Der

Why are people calling hoax? If those pictures are correct, and relate to the story, then it's just a deformed Goat.

The people who found it just don't have the necessary education that alot of us have here (more than a few on this forum obviously need a tad more themselves). That's why they make sense of things the way they best know how, through observation and related superstition..

A hoax means to intentionally deceive, this is not that. Learn the difference.

And thus we have a Satyr... XD

oof.. that poor kid =\ one hell of a deformation though *shudders*

If those pictures are real. A scientific and quite reasoneable answer would be = Highly deformed goat. Would also explain why it died pretty much right away.

For a person who lives in another culture where a big portion of people think certain types of diseases can be cured by certain illegal forced activities against women. Is ANYONE suprised they would consider such a deformed goat to be a satyr or faun or goat-man?

Unless it's not a deformation, it's certain a human mated with the goat!

I always wondered what would happen if a human mates with an animal like tiger,etc.

A creepy creature like this would be born.

I wonder what the goat mated with? I wonder.

I wonder the same....

Thanks

B???

Governor Machaya said it was disgracing that a man can stoop so low opting for animal company in a world full of women.

She was a pretty goat!! :unsure2:

Unless it's not a deformation, it's certain a human mated with the goat!

I always wondered what would happen if a human mates with an animal like tiger,etc.

A creepy creature like this would be born.

Actually, that's not how things work. For a child to be developed after a sexual encounter, the genetic make up of each parent must be extremely similar; so two members of the same species or members of two very closely related species (two types of dog; a lion and a tiger). If the genetic make up of each parent is too different, it simply won't work. Fertilization won't take place and no embryo will be developed.

There's a large number of different birth defects that can give rise to such bizarre offspring being born, that's what we appear to have here.

Actually, that's not how things work. For a child to be developed after a sexual encounter, the genetic make up of each parent must be extremely similar; so two members of the same species or members of two very closely related species (two types of dog; a lion and a tiger). If the genetic make up of each parent is too different, it simply won't work. Fertilization won't take place and no embryo will be developed.

There's a large number of different birth defects that can give rise to such bizarre offspring being born, that's what we appear to have here.

Thanks a lot for the information! I always wondered if they breed Bisonmen or Tigermonkeys in lower levels of Dulce base :alien:.

But this is not possible naturally... <_<

Is it possible by manipulating the embryos somehow?

Those pictures just look like the poor thing had some serious birth defects. It happens. I totally don't see how people think it looks human though.

You have to wonder if people once long ago seen these creatures here on earth then the idea behind some sick twisted person who could tag a goat maybe this kind of creature could have been around once or twice. If someone found it it and took care of it then it might have lived. Why would be next question it is better off all it got was the head it still has goat legs. But who knows it also looks just more or less like a deformed goat and not human at all. Nothing looks human about it.

Awe Man! That thing is just Hideous! Im bet n that it had a screwy eye and freaky feet. :lol:

Edited by Enigmatic Ghost

I wonder what the goat mated with? I wonder.

I'm thinking the goat encountered a very drunken man.

It's just a birth defect. Its not a goat-human hybrid lol..