Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Twin Souls" and "Soul Mates"!

Bozena

Hi to all,

I have heard more times that everybody has somewhere his (or her) "Soul Mate". Other say it is the "Twin Soul". Some have only one Soul Mate, other have two or three. I think, I had just one: from the Past life. I have seen him during Regression for the Past life (twice in this life). What is the proof that he is my Soul Mate: we have the same Ascendant (and more!).

What all that means, I will post few links (I hope!)

http://www.karmicastrology.tv/relationships.htm

http://www.harusami.com/soul2soul/twinsoul.html

http://www.kktanhp.com/twin_souls.htm -

There are some people they didn't find their "Soul Mate" at all. I know few of them.

What about you? Any comment is welcome.

Bozena

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• Bozena

• trustyourinstincts

• Lumina71

Hi Bozena,

I have another link that may be of interest to you.

http://www.excelexgold.com/about_twin_flames/about_twin_flames_maintext.htm

It is an interesting subject with many ideas and opinions. My experiences have led me to the conclusion that each of us has someone that we are most energetically aligned with. The term for this being and how it came to be is the unknown.

John

Hi Bozena,

I have another link that may be of interest to you.

http://www.excelexgold.com/about_twin_flames/about_twin_flames_maintext.htm

It is an interesting subject with many ideas and opinions. My experiences have led me to the conclusion that each of us has someone that we are most energetically aligned with. The term for this being and how it came to be is the unknown.

John

Hi John,

Thank you for the link. I don't know what to do with all staff about Soul Mates?

Here is Formula about Soul Mate:

"A SOULMATE IS SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOUR KNEES GO WEAK AND YOU WANT TO CATCH YOUR BREATH!"

That is right, but doesn't happen every day: maybe twice or three times in the life.

Now think about that nice sentence: how many times has happened to you?

(Sorry, I am asking too much!)

Bozena

Now think about that nice sentence: how many times has happened to you?

(Sorry, I am asking too much!)

Well Bozena,

I do have my own twin soul story. I have it posted in a thread at this link.

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/community/index.php?topic=10.0

There is a difference between twin souls and soul mates. I think this quote describes that best.

QUESTION (30) Dear Kryon: Can you explain the difference between the terms soul mate and twin flame?

ANSWER These represent different energies, but similar attributes. Both indicate a partnership. A soul mate is a partner for life. It does not have to be a romantic one. It can be mother and daughter, or two unrelated people who team up for whatever reason. And yes, it can also be romantic. Therefore, it is a partnership energy.

The energy of a twin flame is one that's your mirror-image energy. A twin flame is one who finds the "other half" of what it is seeking in purpose. Twin-flame energy isn't necessarily a partnership issue like a soul mate is. It's more about coming together to fulfill a wholeness that's missing in potential or purpose.

A soul mate might be a partnership that's good for life, but it may not result in anything else. A twin flame has purpose behind it, driving toward a goal. Let me give you real-world examples. Your past leader Ronald Regan has a soul mate called Nancy. But the discovers of the DNA structure, Watson and Crick, were twin flames.

Sometimes twin flames are also together in love, but even if they are, that's convenient for the bigger picture... something to be accomplished together. Soul mates exist together for joy and life extension. Twin flames exist together to accomplish something that neither could do alone. They also can be both! When that happens, it's really obvious.

(From Lee: Please see Kryon Book Six, page 333, for a similar discussion. Also, Kryon gives references to St. Germain's work regarding twin-flame energy.)

As I see it, the best person to help you find a soul mate could well be your twin soul.

John

Well Bozena,

I do have my own twin soul story. I have it posted in a thread at this link.

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/community/index.php?topic=10.0

There is a difference between twin souls and soul mates. I think this quote describes that best.

As I see it, the best person to help you find a soul mate could well be your twin soul.

John

Hi John,

I have read your story about the way you see your twin soul. It sounds very sad to me.

My opinion is different: in my case my heart is important and not my spirit. I know very little about spirit, but I do know when my heart is very alive.

I wrote my story in two Forums together with the Charts. When all happened and why it happened.

Normally, I am not the person to write about my personal life in some Forum where whole world can read it. It is good when somebody is anonym, but in three years in different Forums I have feeling that half a world knows me and my life.

Now is nothing more important: only my health. I know I have made many mistakes and now I pay them. That is the final result.

Bozena

What if two souls get stuck in one body?

Id think of it as like a split personality disorder. Or if someone was spposed to be a twin and one twin dies in the womb and souls go in one body? IDK just something that sounded maybe plausible.

John, I don't think this lady was your soulmate. I've been fortunate enough to have found mine, and I can say with some conviction that with your true soulmate, things are never "one-sided." With your soulmate, you will receive as much as you give, you will be loved as much as you love, and there will be no friction, no awkwardness, no walking on eggshells around each other. Your soulmate is the one person you feel you can totally be yourself with -- with no pretenses, no masks, no trying to make yourself look better than you are. Your soulmate will love all the little idiosyncrasies about you that you yourself (and possibly other people) find annoying. Your soulmate will support you in whatever is your heart's desire. Your soulmate adores the ground you're walking on and simply wants you to be happy, without keeping tabs or constantly wondering what he/she can "get out of the relationship." Your soulmate will stick with you through thick and thin and will most likely stay with you for the rest of your life.

I know, because for most of my life, I had relationships that were not like this at all; usually I had to jump through all kinds of hoops and bend over backwards to try to make the relationship work. Believe me, it never does. If it's too much work, he/she is NOT "the one."

As I'm writing this, I get reminded how wonderful and rare this soulmate stuff is. I need to go tell my hubbie how much I appreciate him. :)

Yes Sylvie, I agree with your conclusion and your description of a soul mate.

The twin soul relationship is quite different, as I hope my story describes. It is my understanding that few twin soul relationships have soul mate potentials.

John

• 2 months later...

Hello all, this topic caught my attention while surfing. I have discovered that the vast majority of love based marriages are between two predictive pairs of personalities. This could be called romantic soul mates. I have studied hundreds of couples and found that they all married their soul mate style. Out of four types each person fits into there is a soul mate type for each.

That means there are millions of soul mates for each person. They have to be a particular style and then it is just age, gender, physical appearance, social status etc.

So if someone goes out looking for a romantic partner there is approximately 25% of the population in most venues that are soul mate styles, perhaps half of those will be the wrong gender, some the wrong fashion style and the rest are potentially life-long soulmates.

The reasoning is that out of four styles two are happy to disclose all sorts of information and two are the opposite, then one is very direct in speech and actions while the other is more reserved. All the married couples I have studied are the same in respect of disclosing information. If one partner likes to keep stuff personal and not disclose it to the world then that person will marry another who has a similar view and both will be comfortable with that. The other pair both like to be open about disclosing stuff so there are no constant secrets and are very comfortable with each other. Then one person is always a stronger direct person and their soulmate partner is always more reserved and less demonstrative which can occur with either gender.

We must be naturally attracted to our soul mate style for this to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

This convo had me wondering. I have a friend that I met at school during after-school activities. I took one look at him, smiled and said: 'I like you.' He did the same, and I swear I could hear our energies 'click' into place. He did feel like another half of me, but there was no way in hell I could be romanticly involved with him. He's threes years younger than me (and I'm 18), and he likes guys. He likes girls when he's bored, I guess...

Anyways... is that a twin flame?

This convo had me wondering. I have a friend that I met at school during after-school activities. I took one look at him, smiled and said: 'I like you.' He did the same, and I swear I could hear our energies 'click' into place. He did feel like another half of me, but there was no way in hell I could be romanticly involved with him. He's threes years younger than me (and I'm 18), and he likes guys. He likes girls when he's bored, I guess...

Anyways... is that a twin flame?

All I am certain about to throw in my perspective is that long-term, romantic relationships are based on soul mates. It does not work with friendships only and you can be attracted to anyone sexually, but will you form a great relationship? There is definitely a synergy between character types that you can pick up on quickly, but if a glamorous lady smiles and looks into my eyes I am attracted. That is why they had so much trouble with customers chatting up checkout chicks, because they were told to look the customer in the eye and smile. Just some thoughts.

Hi to all,

I have heard more times that everybody has somewhere his (or her) "Soul Mate". Other say it is the "Twin Soul". Some have only one Soul Mate, other have two or three. I think, I had just one: from the Past life. I have seen him during Regression for the Past life (twice in this life). What is the proof that he is my Soul Mate: we have the same Ascendant (and more!).

What all that means, I will post few links (I hope!)

http://www.karmicastrology.tv/relationships.htm

http://www.harusami.com/soul2soul/twinsoul.html

http://www.kktanhp.com/twin_souls.htm -

There are some people they didn't find their "Soul Mate" at all. I know few of them.

What about you? Any comment is welcome.

Bozena

Well,since you were nice enough to leave it open for discussion...here are my thoughts...i believe that soulmates and twin flames are dramatically different...soulmates...there will be many in a life time or lifetimes...the most significant will bring you the worst of pain or sorrow,for (soul growth)...which is needed at all levels....there will be some that you connect with if only for a brief duration....i find that in my experiences...the most beneficial never last long,but leave an imprint so strong,that you strive to do better,be better...just flourish...the way you were meant to.....TWIN FLAMES....are rare....especially, to meet them on the same earthly plane////but if you do happen to meet them...it will be something that moves you in such a way,that life once as you knew it,will no longer be....we all have hope for meeting that persona of what is considered a "soulmate" or "twinflame"...and i say, never give that up...but to me...in true form....soulmates bring you the most pain,for the best growth...and twin flames... if you are lucky enough to meet them,you would not be asking opinions..you would know....or better..your soul would know....there would be no proof or opinion needed from outside influence...they change your being in such a way....that you feel completely lost...but in a complete way...from what you have known or identified with...when you find your other half....the searching is no longer...2 souls connecting to be one....as they were meant to....i feel its rare..but does happen....:)

Well,since you were nice enough to leave it open for discussion...here are my thoughts...i believe that soulmates and twin flames are dramatically different...soulmates...there will be many in a life time or lifetimes...the most significant will bring you the worst of pain or sorrow,for (soul growth)...which is needed at all levels....there will be some that you connect with if only for a brief duration....i find that in my experiences...the most beneficial never last long,but leave an imprint so strong,that you strive to do better,be better...just flourish...the way you were meant to.....TWIN FLAMES....are rare....especially, to meet them on the same earthly plane////but if you do happen to meet them...it will be something that moves you in such a way,that life once as you knew it,will no longer be....we all have hope for meeting that persona of what is considered a "soulmate" or "twinflame"...and i say, never give that up...but to me...in true form....soulmates bring you the most pain,for the best growth...and twin flames... if you are lucky enough to meet them,you would not be asking opinions..you would know....or better..your soul would know....there would be no proof or opinion needed from outside influence...they change your being in such a way....that you feel completely lost...but in a complete way...from what you have known or identified with...when you find your other half....the searching is no longer...2 souls connecting to be one....as they were meant to....i feel its rare..but does happen....:)

Wow, you really understand these things.

It is nice to meet someone like you. You described it perfectly.

Thanks,

John

Wow, you really understand these things.

It is nice to meet someone like you. You described it perfectly.

Thanks,

John

Nice to informally meet you as well....what a journey life is...:)...it's so amazing...so vast in the possibilities...everyday offers something new...at least for me....just when i think i KNOW SOMETHING,the curve ball comes...and shows me a new lesson....LOL....THE CONTINUAL LIFE LESSONS...but i know,my soul is flourishing...its just hard for me to keep up with it...and completely understand it at times...this is a really good site,glad i found it....have a good night..

All I am certain about to throw in my perspective is that long-term, romantic relationships are based on soul mates. It does not work with friendships only and you can be attracted to anyone sexually, but will you form a great relationship? There is definitely a synergy between character types that you can pick up on quickly, but if a glamorous lady smiles and looks into my eyes I am attracted. That is why they had so much trouble with customers chatting up checkout chicks, because they were told to look the customer in the eye and smile. Just some thoughts.

Don't you feel at times that it might exceed "romantic" relationships...yes...i feel my husband is a soulmate in the form of a teacher for me...he teaches me compassion,trust,forgiveness,understanding...he is a free spirit...he lives in the now...i am quite the opposite,though i am learning from him...SOULMATES come in so many forms....i feel that the notion of "soulmate" has been so grossly exploited over time,that people have come to think of soulmates only in a romantic fancy...it is so much deeper to me...and i am thankful for it all...the good,the bad,and the ugly....although i may not understand it in the moment,given time,i will...all happens for a reason...even the ugly....nothing is by mistake...way off track as i usually am..but reflect back on your own life..then think of a stranger..a friend...a family member..a spouse...a lover...whoever...think of the imprint they left with you...and how that imprint changed you in a moment....and THEN...how you proceeded from that point....soulmates teach you so many things...in my experiences...when i have been hurt the most,i feel it to the core...then i remember "don't ever do that to someone else" OR YOURSELF..it teaches you compassion,humility,love for you and another....and anything in the dictionary from A to Z....THAT IS WHAT LIFE IS FOR....WE ARE ALL SO CONNECTED....you affect people everyday,without even being aware or trying....OK..SORRY...STOPPING NOW....peace out...:)

Hi to all again,

What do you think about married couple, where one dies and other can't live without his partner and dies one month later or even sooner. Here are more men that can’t live without their wife.

I have just heard story about one man that he was talking every single day: I can't live without her; I don't know how to live without her. He died one month later after death of his wife.

I think they are twin souls!

Bozena

Ive never heard the term "twinflame" before, but I have to say that the definition you provided fits my wife and I perfectly. I really want to go on to explain our relationship, our history and our lives together, detailing how we were perfectly formed for each other in mind, body and spirit, but honestly I do not know if all the words in the world could truly describe the intimate perfection which connects our souls.

Great post and great topic

Ive never heard the term "twinflame" before, but I have to say that the definition you provided fits my wife and I perfectly. I really want to go on to explain our relationship, our history and our lives together, detailing how we were perfectly formed for each other in mind, body and spirit, but honestly I do not know if all the words in the world could truly describe the intimate perfection which connects our souls.

Great post and great topic

Hi,

Why don't you tell us your story?

I like doing synastry (relationship between two people) and your love story would be perfect for me, to study. What is there sooo important that you are writing like that?

Bozena

.i feel that the notion of "soulmate" has been so grossly exploited over time,that people have come to think of soulmates only in a romantic fancy

I agree. If there are such things as soulmates etc., I feel my mother is mine. We are perfect compliments to each other. I don't see why it has to be romantic if it is, essentially, a spiritual thing.

Hi,

Why don't you tell us your story?

I like doing synastry (relationship between two people) and your love story would be perfect for me, to study. What is there sooo important that you are writing like that?

Bozena

OK I am not the greatest storyteller so bear with me here. My wife and I met when I was sixteen and she was fifteen. Immediately we had a bond, strictly platonic, just a deep intimate knowledge of each other. After a year or so her mother, who suffers from serious mental issues, kicked her out of her house. I happened to be on the phone with my future wife when this happened. At 17 years old I had just moved into my first apartment, and without hesitation I jumped in my truck and went and picked her up (Im a raging self centered assh*** so this is VERY out of character for me). My future wife lived at my house, on my couch actually for a little over a year from that point. Our friendship grew and we became each others' closest confidants, both of us dating the other's friends, in fact one serious boyfriend of hers ended their relationship because of how close she and I were.During this time we partied like rock stars yet always ended our nights separately, without the slightest hint of sexual tension or desire at all. As time went on, things happened and we ended up going our separate ways.

Fast forward two years and I arrive at a local lake to cast a fly, when I see my fishing buddy talking to some chick. As I approach I see an absolute goddess, who I would have sworn I had never seen in my life, yet knew somehow. Time had changed both of our appearances, hers so much more than mine though that my friend actually had to introduce me to her. After a few awkward moments of getting reacquainted our friendship took off right where we left it and our bond seemed to be that much stronger. For the next six months we stayed the best of friends her living her life, me living mine separate yet connected. Finally while on a date with a friend of hers we stopped by my future wife's apartment to drop something off, I dont even recall what. The strangest feeling overtook me, I was on a date with a beautiful woman whom I was going to have sex with, yet as we were leaving I realized that I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay with my friend.

After wrestling with this strange feeling for months I finally confessed how I felt to her. Wow talk about uncomfortable,up until this point we had a relationship much closer to that of a brother and sister than to anything sexual and it took her a while to get past that feeling. Once that obstacle was overcome however it became clear that the power of our physical chemistry rivaled that of our friendship, perhaps even overtaking it. I knew long before this that we were meant to be together, however now that our connection had been made complete there was never an inkling of doubt. I proposed soon after our first romantic encounter, yet told her we would not live together until we were married. The very next day she received an eviction notice and moved in with me , funy how God/the universe/life just seems to have a way of making its plans come together.

The history I typed above is mostly complete. There are a few details which I left out for the sake of expediency and privacy but nothing that drastically altars the story. Unfortunately what I cannot find the words for, heck maybe noone can is the absolute power of the bond and of the emotions which draw us together.

Now that we've been married for 7 years our bond is stronger than ever , and every day we discover more ways in which we are so perfectly made for each other. Sexual, emotional, spiritual, sexual, physical, mental, logical it doesnt matter what emotion or thought quality you want discuss we are clearly and perfectly made to please and complete each other. (trust me that includes some crazy likes, dislikes, desires , thought patterns etc.)

It's funny because I am not normally a new age kind of guy, but throughout our entire relationship we have looked at others relationships and wondered how they could live like that. Conversely my coworkers ask me all the time how and why I want to be with my wife for everything, why I want her to be my fishing buddy, workout partner and drinking mate. This thread and the whole twin flames thing is a phenomenal explanation for the magic surrounding our relationship!

Hope this helps in your study of relationships.

Hi bigtroutak,

Thank for nice love story.

I was somehow sure that both of you met very early, it means in teenager age. The second thing here is important that you two were friends before you were mates. It happens in many long relationships that friendship was the first. After that love happened.

Hope, you will stay together: for ever!

For my study I need more information.

Bozena

Weird case!! :unsure:

I dont think it is possible.I may be wrong. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of the impossible

0.jpg

Edited by FlyingAngel