Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Twin Souls" and "Soul Mates"!

Bozena

There have been times I thought I had found a soul mate but sad to say no...I guess I have not...

edit: speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling

Edited by She-ra

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• Bozena

• trustyourinstincts

• Lumina71

I have found my soul mate; he is my best guy friend. We have been friends since we were 15 years old - we're 37 now. We have never been romantically involved and I don't think we ever will be - we just don't see each other that way. And we both make it known early on in a relationship how important each of us is. Now I have yet to find a man who is comfortable with it but he has finally found a woman who is great with it. I hope everyone can find their soul mate because I just wouldn't be able to survive without him. We don't even live in the same state but he knows exactly when to call me and what to say and vice versa. Good luck!

Hi to all again,

What do you think about married couple, where one dies and other can't live without his partner and dies one month later or even sooner. Here are more men that can’t live without their wife.

I have just heard story about one man that he was talking every single day: I can't live without her; I don't know how to live without her. He died one month later after death of his wife.

I think they are twin souls!

Bozena

I think true love stories never die....you take it all with you....ALL OF THE LOVE...and for those who remain....its just to much...if they could only see...or know...i think it would lessen the burden they carry....what a weight to carry....but i have to say...how lucky they are to have loved and been loved in such true form..many never get to experience such a gift...

There have been times I thought I had found a soul mate but sad to say no...I guess I have not...

edit: speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling

i think you probably have...everyone receives the chance....numerous times...think of some of the most life changing moments in your life...transition periods for you...good or bad...and who was involved....soulmates are not always "lovers"...sometimes they are strangers,teachers,family members..somtimes they are only around until the lesson to be taught is learned or understood...soulmates,in a sense,help you evolve,in who you always have been..they just help to bring about situations that will bring it to fruition....life is always about growth of the soul...soulmates are plentiful...you just have to be open enough to receive....and put your ego aside to flourish....they will always teach you the greatest lessons....

Didn't believe in "Soul Mates" until I found mine. No laughing, please. Can't validate it but it seems to have happened.

• 1 year later...

I've met my twin soul, my twin flame. I've lost him since and I don't feel I will ever love anyone again like I do him. He emigrated and I would love to follow him but my situation doesn't allow this currently. The thought of spending my life apart from him cripples me and I'd love to know if I'll ever see him again. :(

I've met my twin soul, my twin flame. I've lost him since and I don't feel I will ever love anyone again like I do him. He emigrated and I would love to follow him but my situation doesn't allow this currently. The thought of spending my life apart from him cripples me and I'd love to know if I'll ever see him again. :(

My experience has been that you can elevate your perceptions about this circumstance and find substantial joy as a result.

There is great purpose for these things if you are willing to look for the deeper spiritual and energetic values.

Best Wishes!!

John

I've met quite a few people who are a "soul mate" .. I think it just depends on how connected you feel to someone. That there really isn't a "second half" to your soul.. just deep connections to those you allow close enough to know you.

Personally, I think I've known a few soulmates in my life so far. My mom and my sister have gone round with me in the bonds of family a few times. One of my best friends is soul kin too. Oddly I met her because she is sister in law to a guy that I dated- he was a soulmate that I had to learn to let go in this lifetime for my own good. He has not been healthy for me in the past. Soulmates can be a much as a pain in the butt for learning as they can be a joy to get to know again.

My current hubby is a twin flame maybe. Met for the first time this time, and it is just kismit. We knew each other like we had been together for decades right off the cuff. We can hear each others thoughts way more than with anyone else. Meeting his eyes for the first time was like, gee, that's what I've been aching for this whole time? We are our own souls, so it's not like we complete each other exactly... More like two rings that are complete on their own, yet fit together perfectly to make one unique ring. Knowing him, I sort of feel like I've lied to the other men in my life that I've loved when I told them I loved them because how I feel now is so much more and so much fuller, like a single flower compared to a whole garden. I've been with him for years now, and it still blows my mind as much as it did the day we met.

My experience has been that you can elevate your perceptions about this circumstance and find substantial joy as a result.

There is great purpose for these things if you are willing to look for the deeper spiritual and energetic values.

Best Wishes!!

John

Johm, I'd love you to tell me how I go about this. At the moment, I just feel bereft (it's been 2 years since he left) :(

My current hubby is a twin flame maybe. Met for the first time this time, and it is just kismit. We knew each other like we had been together for decades right off the cuff. We can hear each others thoughts way more than with anyone else. Meeting his eyes for the first time was like, gee, that's what I've been aching for this whole time? We are our own souls, so it's not like we complete each other exactly... More like two rings that are complete on their own, yet fit together perfectly to make one unique ring. Knowing him, I sort of feel like I've lied to the other men in my life that I've loved when I told them I loved them because how I feel now is so much more and so much fuller, like a single flower compared to a whole garden. I've been with him for years now, and it still blows my mind as much as it did the day we met.

That is probably one of the best descriptions I have ever read to explain how I feel about him. I also know it's reciprocated too. Maybe we are both victims of circumstance and we will come back together one day? I sure hope so; it feels like I can't breathe without him.

John, I'd love you to tell me how I go about this. At the moment, I just feel bereft (it's been 2 years since he left) :(

I actually have 4 web sites that address this subject. One of my two discussion groups has several stories that would be of interest to you. The link for that page is here:

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/

At that main site, on the concepts page I present my case for twin souls. My about page may be the best place to start. Then the "My Story" thread posted by John - that link I gave you. There are other stories with the "My Story" thread name. Eventually I hope there will be many "My Story" threads so that we can help one another.

I present telepathy as the main theme because until you reach your own inner guidance, none of these experiences can be appreciated.

You can also PM me with specific questions.

John

It's a very nice thought but we only have to look at the number of divorces to realize how infrequently that sort of thing happens , my guess would be 75% are marriages of convenience , (but they would never admit to it) , 20% are genuine love partners but not Soul Mates , and 5% are Soul Mates .

If a soul mate is in fact the other half of us , then we would have one chance in 6,775,235,700 (the population of the world) of meeting him/her .

What do I base this assumption on ? Thirty years of studying and practicing numerology .

It's a very nice thought but we only have to look at the number of divorces to realize how infrequently that sort of thing happens , my guess would be 75% are marriages of convenience , (but they would never admit to it) , 20% are genuine love partners but not Soul Mates , and 5% are Soul Mates .

If a soul mate is in fact the other half of us , then we would have one chance in 6,775,235,700 (the population of the world) of meeting him/her .

What do I base this assumption on ? Thirty years of studying and practicing numerology .

But it can happen. My favorite comment used to be yeah right, if he exists, he was probably born on the other side of the planet, fat luck that we would ever meet anyway. Well, he was born almost half way across the planet, and his parents immigrated here when he was two :) So much for me being snarky, lol.

But it can happen. My favorite comment used to be yeah right, if he exists, he was probably born on the other side of the planet, fat luck that we would ever meet anyway. Well, he was born almost half way across the planet, and his parents immigrated here when he was two :) So much for me being snarky, lol.

Well done you - mine was born in Zimbabwe and has lived in England and Aus since he was 23. Currently he's in Aus :(

Edited by Goldie