Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO or pterodactyl over Argentinian lake?

Still Waters

A strange object photographed over a lake in Argentina has been described as either a flying saucer or a flying dinosaur.

The object, photographed by a fisherman near San Rafael over an artificial lake called El-Nihuil, was, according the the newspaper Los Andes, witnessed by more than one person.

Mr Pino, 44, from San Rafael, fishes on the lake and told Los Andes that he often goes down to the water to watch the swans. On Saturday last week, however, he noticed a strange object hovering over the lake and took a series of photographs on his mobile phone.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• koonac

• The One Who Is

• Cristina1

Hi SW;

That thing looks just like those drone ufo things that comes from Argentina almost always,, I think the drone ufo has been debunked as a hoax,

umm...

1) pterodactyls have not existed for millions of years.

2) There is no physical evidence for the existance of u.f.os

3) It actually looks like a blurred picture of a bird (possibly duck) taking off.

Which of the above is MOST likely.

Drones that look all to simaler and are elaborate hoxes from argentine mostly

sanrafael.jpg

You see they are all hoaxes and have no seiuos study into the hoaxed drons,as you can see the photo insert are not working for me, You can find the drones in the link provded below

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/sanrafael.html

Edited by thefinalfrontier

hm, blurry and highly subjective. What a surprise.

Yep, this is about as lame as lame gets. How that heck could that thing possibly be construed as a pterodactyl anyway, either by looking at the photo or the eyewitness description?

I'm more interested in where do these people get their cameras from... I mean, a device that takes low quality pictures like this one must be ancient. And by some strange coincidence all of these ufo hunters and photographers are bound to have a camera not better then this one... :rolleyes:

It looks like a ptrodactyl but I know that is unlikely.

But I think it can also be a highly blurred image of a bird when captured by a low quality camera.

Thanks

PotterManiac

I'm more interested in where do these people get their cameras from... I mean, a device that takes low quality pictures like this one must be ancient. And by some strange coincidence all of these ufo hunters and photographers are bound to have a camera not better then this one... :rolleyes:

Most ufo hunters these days get their equipment from the same online shop: Don't-Get-Caught-Out-With-Elaborate-UFO-Hoaxes-Just-Photograph-Everyday-Objects-With-A-Really-Really-Crap-Camera-Instead.Com (having the shakes is a bonus, but not mandatory - see terms and conditions for more details).

But I think it can also be a highly blurred image of a bird when captured by a low quality camera.

I second...thats nmost likely to happen :tu:

Thanks

B???

I second...thats nmost likely to happen :tu:

Thanks

B???

We must ask the fisherman what he saw exactly that day over the lake...

The unidentified object might be many things i think

Looks to me as if someone was dangling a decoy wind duck in front of the camera with a fish string.

hw7301.jpg

Yep, that it!!! Perfect! I knew someone would get it. :alien:

Looks to me as if someone was dangling a decoy wind duck in front of the camera with a fish string.

hw7301.jpg

hw7301.jpg

:tu:

I was also thinking someone put one of those lame drones in the pic.

Theres another strange coincidence that people who make smart *** comments like that dont even bother to read the article, since if you did, you'd know that the picture was taken on a mobile phone, you know, the most common camera an average person is likely to have or carry around most of the time? And whats with the assumption that everybody carries a latest 10MP+, knows how to use it perfectly and makes crystal clear images at great distance? Not sayin this is most definitely aliens or dinosaurs or superman or anything, but i have problem taking non blurry pictures on my 6mp camera at just a few meters away so...

Look like an insect to me. Although the guy that photographed it gave a clue. Maybe it's one of those swans he speaks of.

Edited by jbondo

The picture reminds me of one of these ^_^ :

Peahat.png

I think the actual photo is just a crack in: A) The Camera Lens or B ) Some Glass he is filming through