Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board-Talking to a friend in Hell

Big Chief

Hello, new to this board. I just wanted to know what others thought about this story. I posted it on other paranormal sites on the web. It was from a friend of mines who does several ouija sessions. This one is several sessions of him communicating with a friend of his who he said died and went to hell:

I’ll tell you what he told me. His name is Drew and he was a gang member from my area that died and went to hell. He said that it is very dark and hot where he is. He told me that the Ouija board is an oracle designed to talk to the residents in hell and that some spirits may be good souls that were banished to hell for not believing in God, but most of the spirits are bad spirits faking it and trying to seem good. Since my uncle knew him, he was telling me about this on multiple occasions.

From what he has told me, there are 3 stages after death. There is heaven (Gods palace), limbo (our world – you are stuck here to haunt something till you move on), and hell (Satan’s palace). I don’t know, he said that it was too complicated to explain, but he is in hell and at the same time he is in the room with me. He said that he can be in 2 places at one time. He would warn us of demons that are coming through and said that the Ouija board is a portal to hell. They are still in hell, but half of them are in your home. That is how evil spirits are released through oracles.

He told me that hell is forever, and when he first went there he was in dark nothing with light shining on him. The light started closing and souls began to grab him and bite and suck his flesh. He screamed for mercy, but his actions were unforgivable. He said that when you go to hell, damned souls will grab you and drag you down while ripping you apart, but of course he paraphrased it. He said there is no getting out of hell. You’re trapped there for good, but he said the devil allows some demons to leave so that they can damn souls. Drew was also a big pervert ,he would go to the bathroom when my aunt was in there and he said he liked her body. She freaked out a lit and he said he would touch her at night which was very creepy.

On several sessions, Drew said he had to go because his friends were calling him and he was drinking corona’s (a beer). I found that odd that you can drink current time beers in hell? He even talked to me while he was drunk on the board, and you could tell he was drunk because he couldn’t spell for sh!t. He saved my uncle one time, because my uncle is a gang member too and he told him not to go outside on a certain day. My uncle didn’t believe him. My uncle sat on a plastic chair outside, then I said, “Drew, if you’re there give us a sign.” So he grabbed the chair and pulled it out from under my uncle. We went in scared, and later that day there was a drive by and my uncle’s house was shot up. He only lived because of Drew.

He said that they can read your mind, and they can either touch things or use their minds to move it. He said he can’t throw anything around unless we talk to him and give him energy to do so. Also, all of them can see into the future, but they are not allowed to say much in fear of the big man. He said that if he said anything about the future, the devil would do something. And when I would ask him what, he would just repeat SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN. He was very afraid.

He would warn us and would say go to church, Satan is coming, so we were scared and ended the session. He said that the more we talk to him the more power we give him. There was once a spirit who was pretending to be Drew, and Drew came back and he told me something that amazed me. We told him what happened and he said, and I quote, “hold on – ill be back ima go kick his a$$.” He came back, and he said he whooped his a$$. One time my dad was saying that stuff isn’t real, Drew is a nobody. Drew got mad and threw the board to the ground and said leave now, he said he was going to slit my fathers throat and kill him. I got on my knees and begged him to let my father be because he is ignorant. And he said RUN he is coming. We asked who was coming, and he said over and over again SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN. So we stopped and left the board out on the porch. He would predict who would die next from a shoot out and was always correct. He also said that he raped people in hell and he was also raped in hell by a mightier spirit. He said that higher level demons will rape people in hell.

During one session, he told us to change the channel to one where it had static. He said turn on music so you can see me dance. We did, and the static was jumping up and down to the music, and that blew my mind. He said that most of the time he gets drunk in hell, but he says most of his time in hell is being tortured by demons and Satan himself. He said he looked at his face, he’s looking in the face of Satan, and he told me that it is the most horrifying thing that you will ever see. He began to cry. A grown man who lived on the streets killing began to cry like a baby. Every time I ask him what does Satan look like, he starts repeating his name and says he is crying so it must be crazy scary. He also said that some people that you see on the streets are not really humans but are very powerful demons that are there to influence people to do bad things.

He did mention a demon’s name that he is afraid of as well. He told me not to say his name out loud, but it was cool to write it down. He said his name is “Zetoh,” and he is a pretty big baddy. He also said that Succumbus demons that have sex with humans are real. He told me to stop talking to him and to trust in God because he said hell is a place, a dark place and it is fiery hot. It looks like a dark fiery earth. He joked and said that they weren’t kidding about the brimstones of fire and the lake of fire – its all true. He told me to follow God so I don’t ever have to see what he has seen. To answer your question on what hell is like, it looks like a battle zone on fire. He said it is worse than anyone can imagine, your brain can’t even comprehend how horrific it is.

• Like 1

Very frightening indeed if that was me i would leave the ouija board well alone, although this is a second hand report it indeed makes compelling reading and is quite disturbing. We should remember though that it is possible that it is coming from the mind of your friend, he knows a gang member who died and he probably has a pre conceived idea of hell. It is possible that he is moving the glass or whatever on the ouija board without thinking about it. I myself have had experince with ouija boards but would not like to say what exactly was happening. Scary stuff this though whatever you believe.

Sorry but I doubt this completely. Either this is a joke or the friend of yours will believe anything they see on a ouija board. How old are you btw? How old is your friend? This just sounds really weird. Including the fact you're a new registered poster and this is your first topic.

Sorry but I doubt this completely. Either this is a joke or the friend of yours will believe anything they see on a ouija board. How old are you btw? How old is your friend? This just sounds really weird. Including the fact you're a new registered poster and this is your first topic.

This is a fine example of why you shouldn't do hits of LSD before your Ouija sessions. :lol:

You don't need a Ouija board to regurgitate tired old superstitions about hell, demons, and Satan. But I suppose, for some people, it's a nice stage prop for thinly veiled proselytizing.

It seems that those who profess to believe in God but who are constantly blathering about demons and hell don't really believe in God's omnipotence. After all, he supposedly consigned all the "evil" rebellious angels to hell. And yet, supposedly, they keep getting out all the time, as if hell had a revolving door. Now, either God is omnipotent and when he comdemns a spirit to hell it jolly well stays there, or he isn't omnipotent, and evil spirits can do what they damned well please without his permission. And if they do have God's permission, then he's not entirely good, and is, in fact, responsible for evil.

And, by the way--not that I believe for second that a Ouija board can contact "spirits"-- should you really believe in anything said by some supposedly damned spirit burning in hell, even if he's telling you to believe in God?

I like Dante's version better.

I like Dante's version better.

:yes: It was more poetic.

Sounds like a cross between Christian funadmentalism and a couple of movies I've seen but can't remember off the top of my head...

Oooh...one was Ghost - weren't there scenes in that movie where shadows grabbed the "soul" of the bad guy and destroyed them?

Eh, either way, modern morality tale.

Nibs

Oh boy. I'm 32 and the friend of mines is 37. We're not kids... Yes, this is my first post but I found this site through one of the sites that I posted the ouija board story on. I saw alot of activity on this message board so I posted the story to get some comments. This is not some make believe, religion or mind game. How can it be in his mind when I chair is picked up and thrown at someone during a session?? How can it be made up when things are thrown across the room?? At that age, one would know what is done through the mind and what is done by something unseen. The friend of mines still does ouija sessions and gives me new information whenever he does so. This story is a collection of several ouija board sessions throughout several months. It's not just 1 or 2 or 3 sessions.. Also, the friend of mines is not religious and the gang is a big gang here in the USA but I wouldn't mention the name..

Edited by Big Chief

Oh boy. I'm 32 and the friend of mines is 37. We're not kids... Yes, this is my first post but I found this site through one of the sites that I posted the ouija board story on. I saw alot of activity on this message board so I posted the story to get some comments. This is not some make believe, religion or mind game. How can it be in his mind when I chair is picked up and thrown at someone during a session?? How can it be made up when things are thrown across the room?? At that age, one would know what is done through the mind and what is done by something unseen. The friend of mines still does ouija sessions and gives me new information whenever he does so. This story is a collection of several ouija board sessions throughout several months. It's not just 1 or 2 or 3 sessions.. Also, the friend of mines is not religious and the gang is a big gang here in the USA but I wouldn't mention the name..

Anyway -- Welcome to UM, Big Chief!!

wow...far out story....so what has happened to the other demonic beings who have passed through and are now in your house?....

randomhit10

1 - welcome to UM

2 - problem with that story, there is no hell (well, 99.9%). so theres the first problem on how you know its not real.

• Like 1

yeah its sounds like a mixture of "Constantine", "Ghost", and also since they were drinking in hell, a book called "City Infernal." (Hell is a just a huge evil city.)

Ya'll were told all 10,000 of these words on a Ouija Board one letter at a time? Jesus.

:tu:

Good point.

Nibs

Ya'll were told all 10,000 of these words on a Ouija Board one letter at a time? Jesus.

yea that's what i was thinking, must've taken like 2 years to spell all that crap out. story sounds extremely unbelievable, maybe it wasn't drew who pulled your uncle's chair, maybe it was a ninja and that's why you didn't see him. so let's see if i understand, talking to drew gives him power, so technically if everyone talked to him then eventually he would be more powerful that satan himself right? sounds to me like the dad is the only sane person in that house. btw NOBODY is raping bruce lee in the afterlife, NOBODY. he would rape satan, god, everyone

Hold on, they were drinking Corona's in hell? I don't believe it. I would think that the only beer they had in hell would be PBR or something like that. Corona is just to good. :P

Yes... welcome to ... UM...

In a Ouija session I and a friend had, we had a "spirit" relate that he had been kidnapped at one time in his life, "abducted" actually, "by the cross", meaning the Church, and that the "lake of fire is a lie" - so it would seem our Ouija communicants are at odds regarding the afterlife.

I suggest the OP read some of Iron Ghost's "communications", and also check out the concept of the ideomotor function which is (also) at work in Ouija boards.

In short, hysteria, impressionability, superstitious/religious, guilt, thrillseeking, overactive imagination, misidentification, gullibility (especially in relation to what close friends/relatives say), inexperience, assumptions and finally lack of developed critical thinking and reason, lead, in various combinations, to excitable, dire warnings pronounced directly by a spirit or demon "in the know" from a board.

At first blush, the above lead-in post doesn't appear to be too far removed from this set of criteria, to me. This isn't to say, necessarily, the OP's friend didn't get all this info (though Iron Ghost would tell you easier just how long it takes to "letter out" 10,000 words), but my group used a board for a long while, with some of us much younger, and a two older than the OP's examples, and certainly never got anything approaching this level of alarmist pseudo-religious condemnation and fear-mongering.

I liked the "battlezone on fire" imagery, very evocative.

Oh boy. I'm 32 and the friend of mines is 37. We're not kids... Yes, this is my first post but I found this site through one of the sites that I posted the ouija board story on. I saw alot of activity on this message board so I posted the story to get some comments.

He/You've come to the right place, obviously, you'll "get some comments" - some palatable to you, some not.

This is not some make believe, religion or mind game.

This is a matter of perspective for each person really, but your presentation shows it obviously is not considered to be so by yourself/your friend - there are plenty people who post here with somewhat similar (maybe) views.

How can it be in his mind when [a] chair is picked up and thrown at someone during a session?? How can it be made up when things are thrown across the room?? At that age, one would know what is done through the mind and what is done by something unseen.

If not made up, and honestly not misidentified or hoaxed with you being unaware of it, there is always the possibility, if you believe in this stuff already, of poltergeist phenomena, which some people believe is errant psi manifestations known as Recurrent Spontaneous PsychoKinesis (RSPK). But as this is second-hand information related by an indisputably agitated person... all I'm saying is I have a close, trusted friend who is the nicest guy in the world, good Christian, hard worker, married a terrific girl, have a beautiful daughter, and he still swears up and down, he roamed the streets of Montana as part of a martial arts street gang and once killed a man accidentally by punching him and puncturing his lung after accidentally punching through the side of a U-Haul. He would be about 35 now. I love him, but there are some things we have to just wave on for some people, so they don't become an issue of contention - but we don't necessarily back up wild and exaggerated claims.

At that age, one would know what is done through the mind and what is done by something unseen.

And yes I think at a middle-age, I'd like to think one does know what is done through the mind and what is done by something unseen - what that means to each person is going to vary, however. I'd be interested to learn about this particular knowledge and how or if it ties in with physics or psychology or medicine or biology and a guesstimate as to how many "unseen" things there are and how you detect these invisibles - would he/you care to elaborate?

the friend of mines is not religious

Dollars to donuts that could be qualified with "anymore", or his parents were or are, or he's been looking into religion lately, etc. Perhaps he used to be a "witch" or "sorcerer" or practiced "Magick"? Or not of course, just guesses.

All in all, a good post, I especially liked the part about being alternately having your immortal soul tortured for all eternity then getting off work as a damned spirit and having a brew with the boys - very blue-collar.

As always, Paranormacly brings much light to the topic -- just let me say to others here that it is easily possible to transcribe 10,000 words from the Ouija board -- many have done a lot more than this over the years -- some have written entire books dictated over the board.

I'm estimating that I have recorded 1 million to possibly 2 million words via Ouija -- although that's over a period of 40-plus years. But it's fairly doable to get 1,500 to 2,000 words over a session that lasts a few hours.

It's not much different than someone "hunting and pecking" on a keyboard.

there is one thing i have learned in this life....anything is possible....Big Chief may be on the level....i have seen and had some really wild things happen to myself and friends...not exactly like this but far out there...

randomhit10

Wow, I thought this was a paranormal site. I didn't know so many pseudo-scientist existed here.. So someone please tell me how can you ask the person contacted via the ouija board to do something physically like pick up a chair and throw it at someone and that same exact thing happens. He said he did that by 'use some1 energy'. How can your mind do such a thing? How can a plastic chair be pulled from under someone who is sitting down? How can the mind do that? Can your mind do that? How can a milk jug fly across the room and be thrown at someone1's head? Can your mind do that?? It was done infront of 4-5 adults.. Who's minds are strong enough to do such things? If it is a poltergeist then why none of this ever happened before ouija use??

Also, again how is this religious?? Don't Christians say that only demons (non-humans) are contacted through ouija board? The person contacted was a human being that lived on earth. Doesn't this contradict Christian beliefs? Also, the person contacted via ouija predicted things that actually happened. Don't Christians or religious people believe that only God knows the future?? Doesn't these things contradict religion and Christianity? Also he didn't here his friend crying through the ouija board.

He asked his friend what does Satan look like and he repeated "Satan Satan Satan..." many times. He asked what does that mean and he replied 'Im crying'. The story was written in full sentences and interpreted in full sentences so you would know what is going on. The answers given were not full sentences.. They were just put in full sentences for better comprehension.

Finally, how can one believe in evil spirits contacted through the ouija board and then turn around and say hell is a scare tactic and the devil is not real.. Don't angels, God and good spirits reside in heaven. Then where do you think evil spirits reside?? Outside of young white kids houses waiting for them to play ouija boards to scare the sh!t out of them.. Where do evil spirits and demonic spirits reside??