Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board-Talking to a friend in Hell

Big Chief

Wow, I thought this was a paranormal site. I didn't know so many pseudo-scientist existed here..

You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen phrases nearly identical to this, just this week alone.

So someone please tell me how can you ask the person contacted via the ouija board to do something physically like pick up a chair and throw it at someone and that same exact thing happens. He said he did that by 'use some energy'. How can your mind do such a thing? How can a plastic chair be pulled from under someone who is sitting down? How can the mind do that? Can your mind do that? How can a milk jug fly across the room and be thrown at someone1's head? Can your mind do that?? It was done infront of 4-5 adults.. Who's minds are strong enough to do such things? If it is a poltergeist then why none of this ever happened before ouija use??

If you're accepting the idea of spirits then we're in the realm where other paranormal subjects are likely to exist so I'll speak as though it does here, so yes, according to parapsychology, the mind is most definitely "strong enough" to do exactly those things via the category of psychokinesis and its main subject, telekinesis, according to Dr. J.B. Rhine. Poltergeist activity is spontaneous but typically also influences, perhaps even solely manifested due to extreme anxiety, emotion, etc., therefore the activity did not occur until using the board because the psycho-social inter-group dynamics did not exist - once they did, basically "loose" psi, exuded by the gathered individuals as a collective, powered the activity. I suggest looking up poltergeist related works by William G. Roll, current head of the Parapsychological Association, bio can be found here: http://www.parapsych.org/members/w_g_roll.html

Also, again how is this religious?? Don't Christians say that only demons (non-humans) are contacted through ouija board? The person contacted was a human being that lived on earth. Doesn't this contradict Christian beliefs? Also, the person contacted via ouija predicted things that actually happened. Don't Christians or religious people believe that only God knows the future?? Doesn't these things contradict religion and Christianity?

Something that contradicts Christianity?! It cannot be! Yes, in the paranormal world, there are indeed theories and activity that appears to contradict a number of things: religion, physics, reason, psychology, etc. That is why it is the paranormal, after all. Not all people of any particular religion or group all think exactly the same; there are Christian spiritualists and mediums and various other combinations - a great number of Christians do indeed think there are spirits all around us, or in the spirit world or some combination thereof. But the reason it is religious is yet unknown, because you did not answer the questions/guesses I put to you, but I'd presume religion was involved, very likely Catholicism, if I had to place bets, and I wouldn't be surprised about other non-Christian "heathen" experimentation.

Finally, how can one believe in evil spirits contacted through the ouija board and then turn around and say hell is a scare tactic and the devil is not real..

Different mythology. Other religions and philosophies have demons but are not of the Judeo-Christian descent.

Don't angels, God and good spirits reside in heaven.

For my money, no.

Then where do you think evil spirits reside??

In the mind and the self.

Outside of young white kids houses waiting for them to play ouija boards to scare the sh!t out of them..

Exactly. Sounds a bit silly doesn't it?

@Paranormalcy

Shoots...Scores.

Paranormalcy, you're my hero

Hello, new to this board. I just wanted to know what others thought about this story. I posted it on other paranormal sites on the web. It was from a friend of mines who does several ouija sessions. This one is several sessions of him communicating with a friend of his who he said died and went to hell:

I’ll tell you what he told me. His name is Drew and he was a gang member from my area that died and went to hell. He said that it is very dark and hot where he is. He told me that the Ouija board is an oracle designed to talk to the residents in hell and that some spirits may be good souls that were banished to hell for not believing in God, but most of the spirits are bad spirits faking it and trying to seem good. Since my uncle knew him, he was telling me about this on multiple occasions.

From what he has told me, there are 3 stages after death. There is heaven (Gods palace), limbo (our world – you are stuck here to haunt something till you move on), and hell (Satan’s palace). I don’t know, he said that it was too complicated to explain, but he is in hell and at the same time he is in the room with me. He said that he can be in 2 places at one time. He would warn us of demons that are coming through and said that the Ouija board is a portal to hell. They are still in hell, but half of them are in your home. That is how evil spirits are released through oracles.

He told me that hell is forever, and when he first went there he was in dark nothing with light shining on him. The light started closing and souls began to grab him and bite and suck his flesh. He screamed for mercy, but his actions were unforgivable. He said that when you go to hell, damned souls will grab you and drag you down while ripping you apart, but of course he paraphrased it. He said there is no getting out of hell. You’re trapped there for good, but he said the devil allows some demons to leave so that they can damn souls. Drew was also a big pervert ,he would go to the bathroom when my aunt was in there and he said he liked her body. She freaked out a lit and he said he would touch her at night which was very creepy.

On several sessions, Drew said he had to go because his friends were calling him and he was drinking corona’s (a beer). I found that odd that you can drink current time beers in hell? He even talked to me while he was drunk on the board, and you could tell he was drunk because he couldn’t spell for sh!t. He saved my uncle one time, because my uncle is a gang member too and he told him not to go outside on a certain day. My uncle didn’t believe him. My uncle sat on a plastic chair outside, then I said, “Drew, if you’re there give us a sign.” So he grabbed the chair and pulled it out from under my uncle. We went in scared, and later that day there was a drive by and my uncle’s house was shot up. He only lived because of Drew.

He said that they can read your mind, and they can either touch things or use their minds to move it. He said he can’t throw anything around unless we talk to him and give him energy to do so. Also, all of them can see into the future, but they are not allowed to say much in fear of the big man. He said that if he said anything about the future, the devil would do something. And when I would ask him what, he would just repeat SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN. He was very afraid.

He would warn us and would say go to church, Satan is coming, so we were scared and ended the session. He said that the more we talk to him the more power we give him. There was once a spirit who was pretending to be Drew, and Drew came back and he told me something that amazed me. We told him what happened and he said, and I quote, “hold on – ill be back ima go kick his a$$.” He came back, and he said he whooped his a$$. One time my dad was saying that stuff isn’t real, Drew is a nobody. Drew got mad and threw the board to the ground and said leave now, he said he was going to slit my fathers throat and kill him. I got on my knees and begged him to let my father be because he is ignorant. And he said RUN he is coming. We asked who was coming, and he said over and over again SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN. So we stopped and left the board out on the porch. He would predict who would die next from a shoot out and was always correct. He also said that he raped people in hell and he was also raped in hell by a mightier spirit. He said that higher level demons will rape people in hell.

During one session, he told us to change the channel to one where it had static. He said turn on music so you can see me dance. We did, and the static was jumping up and down to the music, and that blew my mind. He said that most of the time he gets drunk in hell, but he says most of his time in hell is being tortured by demons and Satan himself. He said he looked at his face, he’s looking in the face of Satan, and he told me that it is the most horrifying thing that you will ever see. He began to cry. A grown man who lived on the streets killing began to cry like a baby. Every time I ask him what does Satan look like, he starts repeating his name and says he is crying so it must be crazy scary. He also said that some people that you see on the streets are not really humans but are very powerful demons that are there to influence people to do bad things.

He did mention a demon’s name that he is afraid of as well. He told me not to say his name out loud, but it was cool to write it down. He said his name is “Zetoh,” and he is a pretty big baddy. He also said that Succumbus demons that have sex with humans are real. He told me to stop talking to him and to trust in God because he said hell is a place, a dark place and it is fiery hot. It looks like a dark fiery earth. He joked and said that they weren’t kidding about the brimstones of fire and the lake of fire – its all true. He told me to follow God so I don’t ever have to see what he has seen. To answer your question on what hell is like, it looks like a battle zone on fire. He said it is worse than anyone can imagine, your brain can’t even comprehend how horrific it is.

yo my dude,, thats some **** ..i my self been throgh some **** like that..its all true what your boy is telling you.why i say that...well,, i my self talk to my big bro,,that board is somethimg real creepy to **** with..so if you not the one dont **** wit it...

Paranormalcy, your wacked. You don't scare me at all. You have your yes men cheering you on but they are nothing more than nut huggers. Scientist today in my opinion are bafoons. They want to explain everything paranormal with scientific beliefs. You people actually believe that we're the only ones on this planet much less the universe. Your nuts. I believe spirits are real. Demons, angels, hell, heaven and other realms are real. As long as you have bafoons like yourself and scientist who want to rationally explain every paranormal behavior the thing will keep going on right under everybodies noses. The spirit world is real. And when you personally see sh!t flying around right before your eyes, you can not disprove this in no scientific way. How the hell can your brain pull a chair right from right under a human being who is sitting on it?? When you and your scientist prove this with a videotape then I will be a believer. How can your brain pick up a plastic chair and throw it at someone. When you and your scientist friend show me how this work I will be a believer?

If you can do this with your brain then why don't you and your scientist do so and show us all? Amaze us with your rational scientific beliefs.. Your scientific theories are pure bullsh!t!!! How can a wooden board make the human brain pull a chair from under another human being. Well if it can, then maybe I can get a cardboard box from the supermarket and put it on a table and then use it to channel energy to pull another chair from under another human being. How can a scientist even explain this? That's lunacy..

Maybe I can also use a piece of wood from a construction site and put it on a table and channel my energy from it and use it to pick up a plastic chair and throw it at someone that I want to throw it at. Maybe you and your scientist friends can show us all how it's done. If your so sure that your scientist are correct then let them use telekenesis to pick up a chair and throw it at you. I will be awaiting the video..

Paranormalcy, your wacked. You don't scare me at all. You have your yes men cheering you on but they are nothing more than nut huggers. Scientist today in my opinion are bafoons. They want to explain everything paranormal with scientific beliefs. You people actually believe that we're the only ones on this planet much less the universe. Your nuts. I believe spirits are real. Demons, angels, hell, heaven and other realms are real. As long as you have bafoons like yourself and scientist who want to rationally explain every paranormal behavior the thing will keep going on right under everybodies noses. The spirit world is real. And when you personally see sh!t flying around right before your eyes, you can not disprove this in no scientific way. How the hell can your brain pull a chair right from right under a human being who is sitting on it?? When you and your scientist prove this with a videotape then I will be a believer. How can your brain pick up a plastic chair and throw it at someone. When you and your scientist friend show me how this work I will be a believer?

wow. what a thoughtful post.

especially the part about scientists being bafoons because theyre smarter than you and put explanations to things people believe are paranormal, when theyre not. and they are not Scientific 'Beliefs', because that is garbage.

you can say they cant disprove anything, except thats comical coming from someone who cant Prove anything.

so, science doesnt need to show you how it works. you have to show science How its Real. thats the way it works.

If you can do this with your brain then why don't you and your scientist do so and show us all? Amaze us with your rational scientific beliefs.. Your scientific theories are pure bullsh!t!!! How can a wooden board make the human brain pull a chair from under another human being. Well if it can, then maybe I can get a cardboard box from the supermarket and put it on a table and then use it to channel energy to pull another chair from under another human being. How can a scientist even explain this? That's lunacy..

again with the 'Beliefs' garbage.

a wooden board does nothing. it has no special or supernatural properties.

its lunacy to think science Has to Explain this, when it has better things to do, like work with real things in the real world.

Maybe I can also use a piece of wood from a construction site and put it on a table and channel my energy from it and use it to pick up a plastic chair and throw it at someone that I want to throw it at. Maybe you and your scientist friends can show us all how it's done. If your so sure that your scientist are correct then let them use telekenesis to pick up a chair and throw it at you. I will be awaiting the video..

how about we wait until you provide the video Proving telekenisis.

until then, elvis isnt dead, Bush drinks beer with ET's and unicorns dance with faeries on gumdrop lane.

If it is real then it can be studied and the mechanics can be explained.

No getting around it.

:)

Insulting the ModMins is not a good practice.

Nibs

Just noting I've read the response post but am not able to respond presently.

OP, please don't get upset, that isn't the intent, I'm not trying to "scare you", I'm 36 years old, you move a bit beyond that - well, some do.

. . . "nut... huggers"?

"your nuts". My nuts? What about my nuts. Only squirrels have nuts.

But will continue later unless someone beats me to the good full explanation though Mulder was worrying me.

The Ouija board is a fascinating device. It reflects the inner beliefs, feelings, and imagination of the user. Regardless of the reasons why it happens, it is a neat tool to reflect on your own inner psyche and peer into your hidden subconscious.

It was a nice Quija session you had and regardless of your beliefs about who or what you were talking with, I found it entertaining.

Hello, new to this board. I just wanted to know what others thought about this story. I posted it on other paranormal sites on the web. It was from a friend of mines who does several ouija sessions. This one is several sessions of him communicating with a friend of his who he said died and went to hell:

I’ll tell you what he told me. His name is Drew and he was a gang member from my area that died and went to hell. He said that it is very dark and hot where he is. He told me that the Ouija board is an oracle designed to talk to the residents in hell and that some spirits may be good souls that were banished to hell for not believing in God, but most of the spirits are bad spirits faking it and trying to seem good. Since my uncle knew him, he was telling me about this on multiple occasions.

From what he has told me, there are 3 stages after death. There is heaven (Gods palace), limbo (our world – you are stuck here to haunt something till you move on), and hell (Satan’s palace). I don’t know, he said that it was too complicated to explain, but he is in hell and at the same time he is in the room with me. He said that he can be in 2 places at one time. He would warn us of demons that are coming through and said that the Ouija board is a portal to hell. They are still in hell, but half of them are in your home. That is how evil spirits are released through oracles.

He told me that hell is forever, and when he first went there he was in dark nothing with light shining on him. The light started closing and souls began to grab him and bite and suck his flesh. He screamed for mercy, but his actions were unforgivable. He said that when you go to hell, damned souls will grab you and drag you down while ripping you apart, but of course he paraphrased it. He said there is no getting out of hell. You’re trapped there for good, but he said the devil allows some demons to leave so that they can damn souls. Drew was also a big pervert ,he would go to the bathroom when my aunt was in there and he said he liked her body. She freaked out a lit and he said he would touch her at night which was very creepy.

On several sessions, Drew said he had to go because his friends were calling him and he was drinking corona’s (a beer). I found that odd that you can drink current time beers in hell? He even talked to me while he was drunk on the board, and you could tell he was drunk because he couldn’t spell for sh!t. He saved my uncle one time, because my uncle is a gang member too and he told him not to go outside on a certain day. My uncle didn’t believe him. My uncle sat on a plastic chair outside, then I said, “Drew, if you’re there give us a sign.” So he grabbed the chair and pulled it out from under my uncle. We went in scared, and later that day there was a drive by and my uncle’s house was shot up. He only lived because of Drew.

He said that they can read your mind, and they can either touch things or use their minds to move it. He said he can’t throw anything around unless we talk to him and give him energy to do so. Also, all of them can see into the future, but they are not allowed to say much in fear of the big man. He said that if he said anything about the future, the devil would do something. And when I would ask him what, he would just repeat SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN. He was very afraid.

He would warn us and would say go to church, Satan is coming, so we were scared and ended the session. He said that the more we talk to him the more power we give him. There was once a spirit who was pretending to be Drew, and Drew came back and he told me something that amazed me. We told him what happened and he said, and I quote, “hold on – ill be back ima go kick his a$$.” He came back, and he said he whooped his a$$. One time my dad was saying that stuff isn’t real, Drew is a nobody. Drew got mad and threw the board to the ground and said leave now, he said he was going to slit my fathers throat and kill him. I got on my knees and begged him to let my father be because he is ignorant. And he said RUN he is coming. We asked who was coming, and he said over and over again SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN. So we stopped and left the board out on the porch. He would predict who would die next from a shoot out and was always correct. He also said that he raped people in hell and he was also raped in hell by a mightier spirit. He said that higher level demons will rape people in hell.

During one session, he told us to change the channel to one where it had static. He said turn on music so you can see me dance. We did, and the static was jumping up and down to the music, and that blew my mind. He said that most of the time he gets drunk in hell, but he says most of his time in hell is being tortured by demons and Satan himself. He said he looked at his face, he’s looking in the face of Satan, and he told me that it is the most horrifying thing that you will ever see. He began to cry. A grown man who lived on the streets killing began to cry like a baby. Every time I ask him what does Satan look like, he starts repeating his name and says he is crying so it must be crazy scary. He also said that some people that you see on the streets are not really humans but are very powerful demons that are there to influence people to do bad things.

He did mention a demon’s name that he is afraid of as well. He told me not to say his name out loud, but it was cool to write it down. He said his name is “Zetoh,” and he is a pretty big baddy. He also said that Succumbus demons that have sex with humans are real. He told me to stop talking to him and to trust in God because he said hell is a place, a dark place and it is fiery hot. It looks like a dark fiery earth. He joked and said that they weren’t kidding about the brimstones of fire and the lake of fire – its all true. He told me to follow God so I don’t ever have to see what he has seen. To answer your question on what hell is like, it looks like a battle zone on fire. He said it is worse than anyone can imagine, your brain can’t even comprehend how horrific it is.

I doubt this completely as this fellow Drew who can actually get alcohol (which I would say is a privilige) in hell. Secondly this Drew chatacters persona changes almost instantly in this story from being a pervert to being a savior

And finally you are obviously trying to preach on this site so please stop. Not everyone wants to believe in God so don't attempt to scaremonger them (<- Did I pronounce that sentence correctly)

Edited by Rory

Hmm, I like this board. It has alot of interesting characters.. You can believe the story if you want. It's up to you. I'm not trying to preach about God, if I was I would honestly come out and tell you so. I have nothing to hide. For the people that's saying it is fake or in his mind, how can your mind predict future events and be absolutely correct. Especially when you never predicted any future events correct in your life. Did the ouija session open powers in your brain. If so, then why can't the friend of mines predict anymore future events?? If demons and spirits are in your mind, then how can they move things on your command.. Does the ouija also give powers to the brain to move things?? How can any scientist even begin to explain moving objects that never moved by themselves before ouija sessions.. I believe in telekinis but you have to have pretty good telekenis powers to pull a chair from under another human being. You would have had to done something like this before. You could not have done it so good on your first try. That's ludicrous to believe that the ouija gives individuals telekenis power and power to predict future events..

Also, Rory, how do you know that beer is a priviledge in hell??? Who told you this?? From what I've heard from other "experienced" ouija'ers (sp) is that all the filth on earth is in hell. Rape, profanity, alcohol, etc...It's all fed to you in hell. All your fears are there with you in hell as well. Also, Drew's character never changed. You can still be a pervert and help people. Just because a man likes alot of women doesn't mean that he wouldn't save someone's life. What are you getting at??

Edited by Big Chief

Hmm, I like this board. It has alot of interesting characters.. You can believe the story if you want. It's up to you. I'm not trying to preach about God, if I was I would honestly come out and tell you so. I have nothing to hide. For the people that's saying it is fake or in his mind, how can your mind predict future events and be absolutely correct. Especially when you never predicted any future events correct in your life. Did the ouija session open powers in your brain. If so, then why can't the friend of mines predict anymore future events?? If demons and spirits are in your mind, then how can they move things on your command.. Does the ouija also give powers to the brain to move things?? How can any scientist even begin to explain moving objects that never moved by themselves before ouija sessions.. I believe in telekinis but you have to have pretty good telekenis powers to pull a chair from under another human being. You would have had to done something like this before. You could not have done it so good on your first try. That's ludicrous to believe that the ouija gives individuals telekenis power and power to predict future events..

Also, Rory, how do you know that beer is a priviledge in hell??? Who told you this?? From what I've heard from other "experienced" ouija'ers (sp) is that all the filth on earth is in hell. Rape, profanity, alcohol, etc...It's all fed to you in hell. All your fears are there with you in hell as well. Also, Drew's character never changed. You can still be a pervert and help people. Just because a man likes alot of women doesn't mean that he wouldn't save someone's life. What are you getting at??

Who told you Hell was a punishment? Drew? AND BRAND NAMES!

If people drink alochol, like sex and swearing, then Hell sounds like my cup of tea.

Your friend has had visions which cannot be proven simply because you or they stated so. I do believe in telekinesis myself, an old friend of mine has displayed an amazing ability to . . . MOVE PENCILS WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM!!! WOOooo.

Edited by Rory

Who told you Hell was a punishment? Drew? AND BRAND NAMES!

If people drink alochol, like sex and swearing, then Hell sounds like my cup of tea.

Your friend has had visions which cannot be proven simply because you or they stated so. I do believe in telekinesis myself, an old friend of mine has displayed an amazing ability to . . . MOVE PENCILS WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM!!! WOOooo.

Wow, I have alot of time tonite so I will entertain the board. Your friend moved pencils without touching them. Tell him to pull a chair from under you without touching it. Tell him to pick up a chair and throw it at you without touching it. Tell him to do those things and I will be a believer. Moving pencils and light objects are regular telekenis powers. Those are believable and can be done by everyday humans.. Pulling and throwing chairs takes years of experience and energy. No amatuer can do that!!!!

Haha. You actually believe being constantly fed all the filth on earth is a good thing.. There is torture in hell to you know... Is torture fun?? It's funny how alot of people go ballastic when you mention "hell" or the "devil" but will believe everything you say when you just mention "demons" or "evil spirit". When they made that true movie of that little boy being possessed by demons, I can't remember the name of the movie right now. What do you think he was using when he first got possessed?? You think those demons that had him speaking different languages were in his mind and were fake?? Did he imagine those demons?? Can the ouija board trigger imaginations that make you talk languages that you never talked before? Does the ouija board trigger you to speak different languages too??

Edited by Big Chief

Wow, I have alot of time tonite so I will entertain the board. Your friend moved pencils without touching them. Tell him to pull a chair from under you without touching it. Tell him to pick up a chair and throw it at you without touching it. Tell him to do those things and I will be a believer.

Tell your friend to provide proof to you of this happening. Tell him to do those things and I will be a believer. The fact is, you are posting second-hand information for someone else, therefore if your interest is in trying to get people to believe, the reply works backwards, you get your friend to give you proof of these things that you feel is solid, and then you give this same proof in a way that others feel is solid, both of you and your friend. If you're not worried about whether people believe you or not, but just sharing your friend's accounts, then that's keen too.

Moving pencils and light objects are regular telekenis powers. Those are believable and can be done by everyday humans.. Pulling and throwing chairs takes years of experience and energy. No amatuer can do that!!!!

And which telekinesis handbook are you getting this from, again? I'm always stuck on chapter three, "You too can do telkinesis!" let alone being able to get to chapter 12, "Throwing chairs - save your energy!" Seriously though, as interested as I've always been in psi abilities throughout my life, it is odd I haven't come across these authoritative works which describe what "level" of telekineticist(?!) it takes to throw chairs, and what the standard "tricks" are, such as moving pencils, which I believe was actually a bit of a joke and not so much a criteria being presented (correct me if I'm wrong).

Haha. You actually believe being constantly fed all the filth on earth is a good thing.. There is torture in hell to you know... Is torture fun??

Erm, wha?

It's funny how alot of people go ballastic when you mention "hell" or the "devil" but will believe everything you say when you just mention "demons" or "evil spirit".

I can almost understand what you mean by this, but the people you're talking about that react this way are the "lowest common denominator", not scholars or people even truly interested, in an intellectual capacity, in any of these subjects - these are the same type of mindsets that will tell you Ouija boards were included in the first edition of boxed Dungeons & Dragons. =/

When they made that true movie of that little boy being possessed by demons, I can't remember the name of the movie right now. What do you think he was using when he first got possessed??

Without you clarifying what in the world you're talking about, it would be hard to guess what he was using, but I'll take a shot: a Nintendo Powerglove? Am I right? I feel a lot of pressure - I really want to win that car! If, however, you're referring to the case the Exorcist is based on, there was indeed mention of an Ouija board - guess what else there was mention of - the use of Catholic priests. Interesting, eh?

You think those demons that had him speaking different languages were in his mind and were fake??

Speaking in tongues, different languages, some apparently unknown to the speakers, is a fairly well-known phenomena in the paranormal realm, like everything else, with no solid agreement, but demons are definitely not required for it to occur.

Did he imagine those demons??

I will spare you the obvious answer.

Can the ouija board trigger imaginations that make you talk languages that you never talked before? Does the ouija board trigger you to speak different languages too??

Although not the board itself, but the use of it - yes, it apparently can, according to some previous research and investigations. I direct you to probably the absolutely more famous and prominent case of automatistic communication, which in this case involved the use of an Ouija board by Mrs. Pearl Curran. Although Mrs. Curran was not reported to be possessed and did not verbally speak other languages, she did produce a number of works (talking multiple text-book sized novels etc) on subjects and using languages and literary styles she had almost no chance of knowing, at least well enough to produce the works she did.

You could start at the believer side and say maybe she was just in contact with a spirit that was giving her information, as that was the popular idea and claim. On the other side is somehow there was a hoax or a combination of that and misrepresentation of Curran's normal life and experience, etc. And in between there are people who suggest she may have gained all these insights into languages etc. via some sort of extrasensory faculty, such as clairvoyance, etc. In all three of these examples, demons are entirely absent.

Edited by Paranormalcy

I really can't get beyond this concept of having a beer in hell. I wonder if it's, like, for a break, or something? You sit down on a pile of sulpher and slake your parched throat with a cold one -- before you have to start running again from some demon who wants to commence his torture of your soul.

Sounds right Western to me. Then again, some "spirits" will play games, unless you demand the truth. Not much different from humans.

Would love to see a video of these ouija sessions.

EDIT:

Mulder got to it on the next page before I clicked over. Shame on me for jumping at a fast response, lol.

This is a wild discussion btw. I'm not sure where BC is coming from... at one point you're all about amazing paranormal happenings and then you full on bash/destroy other members who draw reasonable correlations to other possible and paranormal causation...

Anyway, this is immensely entertaining, so, thanks and welcome to UM BC.

EDIT 2:

Now I'm sitting here dying laughing about the nut hugger bit. I am *sorely* tempted to start the ParaNutHugger group. But, that would be cliquing, so, oh well.

Edited by OKGH

i believe you. what you are saying about the ouija board. spirits contact people many ways.

what you are saying about your uncle is accurate. he is telling you about hell. it is hard to comprehend what hell is because we are used to living and understanding a physical world, we interpret things physically by what we see and hear. they dont, in the spirit world its more complex and dont just what they see and hear.

things they go through are things we cannot imagine on earth. not even the most imaginitive child or writer can think of what it might be in the afterlife.

they cannot understand it there either, it is too hard for them to understand, many of them are in denial, many are depressed and sitting in the steps of grieving

some of them do understand but they never will fully understand it since it is not the normal or natural place for a human spirit to go,. they are like fish out of water. again its hard to describe to a living human. since they are living in a physical and safe godly world.

i have had personal experience with demons , not evil spirits, actual real and viscous demons. ive seen full demon posession also. again you do not need to believe me. i cannot prove this to you untill you go through this yourself. i dont have photographs or video to show you. most people who claim to have seen or encountered demons do not have physical proof to show others that others cant ratiolaze their way out of it. demons dont want most people knowing they are real of believing in them, so they dont appear to most. but they still have haunted many, but just a small part of the population. even thousands of people witnessing this would only be less then one percent of the population

the devil also comes to haunt people, not only demons.

so dont believe me if you dont want to thats fine, those who have has personal experiences with hauntings will believe this. i cannot prove anything all i have are firsthand accounts and unexplainable experiences not explainable by science or being rational.

and today theres many accounts of demon encounters in the news and everywhere.

the demons have talked to me, sort of while still hiding who they are , otherwise id be scared like crazy and run. it appeared lets say in human form. and other ways. they told me that they are like robots for satan, they are terrified of satan,they obey him and he is the master. if they dont do something they get in trouble. if the devil sends the demon to hunt a human they will do everything to hurt that person, even a baby.

the demons have no personality or identity, even if they did have one before the devil got to them, they no longer do. they are just serial numbers tools of the devil. he uses them to do things. for the most part, most of the time they dont have free will

they have told me they dont like what they do and that they have no choise. but i think it was just to butter me up and get me to have pity on them and sympathy. because thats what kind of person i am, i have had pity for criminals and things. i know stupid of me. they know peoples weaknesses and how to get them to do and think certain ways. so most likely that was a trick to manipulate me.

it has alot of self pity, demons are down in the dumps over what might happen to them. they dont like what happens to them. they are self loving only.like a narcissist. they can appear to care about other but they only care and love and do things for themselves.everything they do is self motivated. everythingn they do is to benefit themselves or satan. they are single minded too. they are obsessed with tricking , manipulating and harming humans. their goal is to harm god by harming his creatures. every day all day there is no break, all they think about is harming humans and leading them away from the right track

they watch the earth and watch peoples troubles, sometimes they follow people from birth hoping to victimize them at a certain time when they become old enough.

look at suicide victims, some of them were born into terrible lives that were overwearing, alot of them were abused ,tormented,hurt to a point they became depressed and it became unbearable. the demons were pulling strings to pressure these people. they then killed themselves and joined the demons

they go fishing for people. they would steal babies of they could, innocent and kind folks, they would go after a prophet or moses. they have alot of pride and think they can take on anything.

they can influence things to happen. they can definately read minds and predict death. death is their department. anyways...they like when people die because they cannot stand people, they are angry at people. in fact, the devil thought that once adam and eve ate from the tree of life that the humans would cease to exhist at all. my theory is he got mad and made or influenced kain to kill hevel(hebrew pronuciations of the names, i dont know the english names)

) kain and hevel were adam and eves children

he thought generations would not go on. so he gets angry and tries to destroy everyone and make everyone suffer

he told eve to eat and promised her the world, manipulated her and made her feel comfortable, but he knew in the back of his mind that if she eats its over for her

the devil knows more then people do sometimes. people are innocent and have kind intentions. they are easy to manipulate. especially those with no faith or inexperienced people

again but hes stupid when it comes to godly and kind things, people have things demons dont have. they have the holy spirit. gods image. the way people act and think, their kind will. you can see it the most from kind charitable people

anyhow back to demons, they know everything about people, all their secrets, their wills hopes, embararsing moments, most personal thoughts and life experiences. they know your mind, what hurts you, what you want, what they can bribe you with.

a weak minded person falls prey easily to this. they know everything about tradgedies.

they also see all humans as the same, they cant comprehend that we are not robots of god just like demons are robots of satan. we are all different. the demons are all basically working the same. they cant understand that

they have a blueprint of a human and think they all work the same. for example the demon influences a 16 yr old girl to go sleep with a depressed 16 yr old girls boyfriend and then he breaks up with the depressed girlfriend and the depressed girl kills herself over a break up

thats a true story some teenagers have killed their self over a stupid thing like a break up

so the demon will go after a 29 yr old woman and influence her boyfriend to break up with her in hopes that she will kill herself. it dosnt work like that.

the woman goes and talks it out and finds a new boyfriend and marries him.

ya see 2 people are not the same

the demons dont learn. they just keep trying to harm people

they get impatient and wonder why you dont act like other people they harmed. they are very wild and out there, like a tasmanian devil cartoon from wb.

they are all over the place and agressive like a wild animal at times. they are manipulative and masters of lies. they can make a person believe anything. i mean anything. they can make a person so confused that they believe drinking 3 bottles of alchohol a night will make their life better.

they are hostile and mean and agressive and pushy, they love to have control

they want people to think they are crazy, they love putting self doubt into people

they are also very sexual beings, they see people in a sexual and disrespectful way. they love putting woman and men down in sexual derogatory ways. remember those of you that believe the bible. sex is a punishment set up by the devil for eating from the tree. he wanted humans to do things like that to eachother.

it says in the bible something like man and woman will strike eachother and offspring will be from the womans womb, somerthing like that. after it talked about consquences after eating from the tree

its an awfully embararsing thing, but its demon mentality its how they think. its all from the devil and demons. so i understand succubus thats their type of activity that they forced onto humans, in order to continue the human race

even demons that are not succubus are over sexual in ways

even tho its not seen as bad these days, it is bad and began from demons and satan. it was their plan

they are dangerous things and masters of diguise. a demon can appear in any way. as a crying baby left at yourdoorstep, an innocent looking cat, a relative who passed away. they pretend to be who they are not. they posess people who you love.

they will make you see what they want you to

they have hurt and doomed thousands of people. yes humans are that ignorant and vulnerable and easy to manipulate

they have pride

again you dont want to feel paranoid so you would doubt any suspicion something was demonic. but there are certain signs and things you cannot argue against when trying to prove if it is or is not

doubt is dangerous too. to doubt something that was dangerous the entire time

again these things i said above are only my opinion based on what i learned from personal experience with demons and posessed people talking to me while they were posessed and that voice and what they said was coming from demons and satan

so you do not have to accept them as fact, they are only my opinions from experience.

take it how youd like. i cant force you to believe what i witnessed.

and i am a credible person as im very skeptci about this also but some things you cannot deny.

a person can say a posessed person is simply mentally ill, since posessed people act bizarre and some of their symptoms resemble medical problems.

but.... there are ways to distinguish if it is simoly medical or demonic. most verified cases of posession or people who believe someone is depressed is because paranormal activity happens aroudn the posessed person and to others who have witnessed them. there is sometimes paranormal or ghost like activity around the home the persons in. thingas flying off the shelves, ghosts attacking other people around them, lights flickering,doors openine and closing

the posessed person develops superhuman ability, such as severe psychic ability and mind reading and ability to predict things, a severe and unusual sudden hatred for god and fear of holy things to an abnormal point, levitating off the ground, changes in physical form, changes in the face and eyes, changes in voice.speaking languages the person has no ability to know

there were paranormal things witnessed that cannot be explained by science or psychology. thats when you can definately say yes this is a posession.

schitzophrenia does resemble the personality change part and the violent behavior but... it does not include paranormal activity,superhuman stength,psychic ability,levitation and severe fear and hatred for godly objects.

schitzophrenia does not necesarily make you a mean and violent person.i have met some mentally ill schiztophrenic person and they wer actually very nice and non violent people, they were just really confused and couldnt think right. again but if it involved superhuman ability it is not mental illness.

but people are ignorant and afraid of the uncommon and unknown. they would rather live in denial and say something is not true so they hope everything is just explaiable medically.

but sometimes it is not

soi believe what your uncle said. its accurate because it describes what i witnessed and what they said to me

as for the beer and the brimstone and fire. im not sure but i think the fire and brimstone is a metaphore for what it would do to us physically on earth.

i think its emotionally what fire and brimstone does to the body on earth is what hell does to the soul.

he is right it is like the world so much, that many people in hell dont know they are dead or that they are in hell if they are strongly in denial.

it is a really bad version of the world. chaos and torment and crime and violence and fighting, just like a war

take a person and imagine the worst possible life for them. thats hell. there is absense of everything a human soul needs to survive. no love, no caring, no family, nothing valued

everytrhing that means the most to people is not there

its basically an existence. and the people there with you. imagine being locked in a gym sized room with 200 of the world most psychotic and viscous criminals and you being lunch meat for them. kinda like when you enter prision and the inmates try to rough you up and test you

if your not a tough psycho like they are, they target you

they can be in 2 places at once. i cant explain but its like their foot is inside a water bucket and the other one is on land. they are still in the water bucket while on land.

thats how they can communicate to you

this devil thing is sick, sicker then sick. it is chaos and the opposite of anything kind or anything that godly people need. its like carbone monixde compared to air

again all of this is only my opinion. compare it to your own experinces but its only the information i have based on what i learned and experienced

do not take this as fact if you do not trust my opinions tho, but its what i believe personally

I'm new here hello.

Hang on a minute, big chief is urging you to believe this to be truth..

Lets face it, this topic can never be factually proven in terms of academic authenticity/acceptance. It is the unknown, it is not meant to be 'recorded' and 'analysed'.

I don't know why, but I believe what he's saying, im not gullable but just look, he is urgently speaking about this like it scares himself.

Only recently, I have fully started to believe in God, with the faith of my life.

The reactions of others, is the typical 'christians are retards' attitude.

Why do so many jump to argue at this? Is it because deep down, you feel there may be a chance of heaven and hell being real?

Believe me when I say in all probabality, heaven and hell are real. How can so many experiences similar to big chief's post be refuted? Oh right, yeah, coincidince i'm sure.

One word of advice, don't be so quick to say the bible is a bunch of lies and rubbish. It has been this for a long time now, but once it wasn't.

i believe you. what you are saying about the ouija board. spirits contact people many ways.

what you are saying about your uncle is accurate. he is telling you about hell. it is hard to comprehend what hell is because we are used to living and understanding a physical world, we interpret things physically by what we see and hear. they dont, in the spirit world its more complex and dont just what they see and hear.

things they go through are things we cannot imagine on earth. not even the most imaginitive child or writer can think of what it might be in the afterlife.

they cannot understand it there either, it is too hard for them to understand, many of them are in denial, many are depressed and sitting in the steps of grieving

some of them do understand but they never will fully understand it since it is not the normal or natural place for a human spirit to go,. they are like fish out of water. again its hard to describe to a living human. since they are living in a physical and safe godly world.

i have had personal experience with demons , not evil spirits, actual real and viscous demons. ive seen full demon posession also. again you do not need to believe me. i cannot prove this to you untill you go through this yourself. i dont have photographs or video to show you. most people who claim to have seen or encountered demons do not have physical proof to show others that others cant ratiolaze their way out of it. demons dont want most people knowing they are real of believing in them, so they dont appear to most. but they still have haunted many, but just a small part of the population. even thousands of people witnessing this would only be less then one percent of the population

so dont believe me if you dont want to thats fine, those who have has personal experiences with hauntings will believe this. i cannot prove anything all i have are firsthand accounts and unexplainable experiences not explainable by science or being rational.

the demons have talked to me, sort of while still hiding who they are , otherwise id be scared like crazy and run. it appeared lets say in human form. and other ways. they told me that they are like robots for satan, they are terrified of satan,they obey him and he is the master. if they dont do something they get in trouble. if the devil sends the demon to hunt a human they will do everything to hurt that person, even a baby.

the demons have no personality or identity, even if they did have one before the devil got to them, they no longer do. they are just serial numbers tools of the devil. he uses them to do things. for the most part, most of the time they dont have free will

they have told me they dont like what they do and that they have no choise. but i think it was just to butter me up and get me to have pity on them and sympathy. because thats what kind of person i am, i have had pity for criminals and things. i know stupid of me. they know peoples weaknesses and how to get them to do and think certain ways. so most likely that was a trick to manipulate me.

it has alot of self pity, demons are down in the dumps over what might happen to them. they dont like what happens to them. they are self loving only.like a narcissist. they can appear to care about other but they only care and love and do things for themselves.everything they do is self motivated. everythingn they do is to benefit themselves or satan. they are single minded too. they are obsessed with tricking , manipulating and harming humans. their goal is to harm god by harming his creatures. every day all day there is no break, all they think about is harming humans and leading them away from the right track

they watch the earth and watch peoples troubles, sometimes they follow people from birth hoping to victimize them at a certain time when they become old enough.

look at suicide victims, some of them were born into terrible lives that were overwearing, alot of them were abused ,tormented,hurt to a point they became depressed and it became unbearable. the demons were pulling strings to pressure these people. they then killed themselves and joined the demons

they go fishing for people. they would steal babies of they could, innocent and kind folks, they would go after a prophet or moses. they have alot of pride and think they can take on anything.

they can influence things to happen. they can definately read minds and predict death. death is their department. anyways...they like when people die because they cannot stand people, they are angry at people. in fact, the devil thought that once adam and eve ate from the tree of life that the humans would cease to exhist at all. my theory is he got mad and made or influenced kain to kill hevel(hebrew pronuciations of the names, i dont know the english names)

he thought generations would not go on. so he gets angry and tries to destroy everyone and make everyone suffer

he told eve to eat and promised her the world, manipulated her and made her feel comfortable, but he knew in the back of his mind that if she eats its over for her

the devil knows more then people do sometimes. people are innocent and have kind intentions. they are easy to manipulate. especially those with no faith or inexperienced people

again but hes stupid when it comes to godly and kind things, people have things demons dont have. they have the holy spirit. gods image. the way people act and think, their kind will. you can see it the most from kind charitable people

anyhow back to demons, they know everything about people, all their secrets, their wills hopes, embararsing moments, most personal thoughts and life experiences. they know your mind, what hurts you, what you want, what they can bribe you with.

a weak minded person falls prey easily to this. they know everything about tradgedies.

they also see all humans as the same, they cant comprehend that we are not robots of god just like demons are robots of satan. we are all different. the demons are all basically working the same. they cant understand that

they have a blueprint of a human and think they all work the same. for example the demon influences a 16 yr old girl to go sleep with a depressed 16 yr old girls boyfriend and then he breaks up with the depressed girlfriend and the depressed girl kills herself over a break up

thats a true story some teenagers have killed their self over a stupid thing like a break up

so the demon will go after a 29 yr old woman and influence her boyfriend to break up with her in hopes that she will kill herself. it dosnt work like that.

they get impatient and wonder why you dont act like other people they harmed. they are very wild and out there, like a tasmanian devil cartoon from wb.

they are all over the place and agressive like a wild animal at times. they are manipulative and masters of lies. they can make a person believe anything. i mean anything. they can make a person so confused that they believe drinking 3 bottles of alchohol a night will make their life better.

they want people to think they are crazy, they love putting self doubt into people

they are also very sexual beings, they see people in a sexual and disrespectful way. they love putting woman and men down in sexual derogatory ways. remember those of you that believe the bible. sex is a punishment set up by the devil for eating from the tree. he wanted humans to do things like that to eachother.

it says in the bible something like man and woman will strike eachother and offspring will be from the womans womb, somerthing like that. after it talked about consquences after eating from the tree

its an awfully embararsing thing, but its demon mentality its how they think. its all from the devil and demons. so i understand succubus thats their type of activity that they forced onto humans, in order to continue the human race

even tho its not seen as bad these days, it is bad and began from demons and satan. it was their plan

they are dangerous things and masters of diguise. a demon can appear in any way. as a crying baby left at yourdoorstep, an innocent looking cat, a relative who passed away. they pretend to be who they are not. they posess people who you love.

they have hurt and doomed thousands of people. yes humans are that ignorant and vulnerable and easy to manipulate

they have pride

again you dont want to feel paranoid so you would doubt any suspicion something was demonic. but there are certain signs and things you cannot argue against when trying to prove if it is or is not

again these things i said above are only my opinion based on what i learned from personal experience with demons and posessed people talking to me while they were posessed and that voice and what they said was coming from demons and satan

so you do not have to accept them as fact, they are only my opinions from experience.

and i am a credible person as im very skeptci about this also but some things you cannot deny.

a person can say a posessed person is simply mentally ill, since posessed people act bizarre and some of their symptoms resemble medical problems.

but.... there are ways to distinguish if it is simoly medical or demonic. most verified cases of posession or people who believe someone is depressed is because paranormal activity happens aroudn the posessed person and to others who have witnessed them. there is sometimes paranormal or ghost like activity around the home the persons in. thingas flying off the shelves, ghosts attacking other people around them, lights flickering,doors openine and closing

the posessed person develops superhuman ability, such as severe psychic ability and mind reading and ability to predict things, a severe and unusual sudden hatred for god and fear of holy things to an abnormal point, levitating off the ground, changes in physical form, changes in the face and eyes, changes in voice.speaking languages the person has no ability to know

there were paranormal things witnessed that cannot be explained by science or psychology. thats when you can definately say yes this is a posession.

schitzophrenia does resemble the personality change part and the violent behavior but... it does not include paranormal activity,superhuman stength,psychic ability,levitation and severe fear and hatred for godly objects.

schitzophrenia does not necesarily make you a mean and violent person.i have met some mentally ill schiztophrenic person and they wer actually very nice and non violent people, they were just really confused and couldnt think right. again but if it involved superhuman ability it is not mental illness.

but people are ignorant and afraid of the uncommon and unknown. they would rather live in denial and say something is not true so they hope everything is just explaiable medically.

but sometimes it is not

soi believe what your uncle said. its accurate because it describes what i witnessed and what they said to me

as for the beer and the brimstone and fire. im not sure but i think the fire and brimstone is a metaphore for what it would do to us physically on earth.

i think its emotionally what fire and brimstone does to the body on earth is what hell does to the soul.

he is right it is like the world so much, that many people in hell dont know they are dead or that they are in hell if they are strongly in denial.

it is a really bad version of the world. chaos and torment and crime and violence and fighting, just like a war

take a person and imagine the worst possible life for them. thats hell. there is absense of everything a human soul needs to survive. no love, no caring, no family, nothing valued

everytrhing that means the most to people is not there

its basically an existence. and the people there with you. imagine being locked in a gym sized room with 200 of the world most psychotic and viscous criminals and you being lunch meat for them. kinda like when you enter prision and the inmates try to rough you up and test you

if your not a tough psycho like they are, they target you

they can be in 2 places at once. i cant explain but its like their foot is inside a water bucket and the other one is on land. they are still in the water bucket while on land.

thats how they can communicate to you

this devil thing is sick, sicker then sick. it is chaos and the opposite of anything kind or anything that godly people need. its like carbone monixde compared to air

again all of this is only my opinion. compare it to your own experinces but its only the information i have based on what i learned and experienced

do not take this as fact if you do not trust my opinions tho, but its what i believe personally

Wow!!! This is absolutely correct and you sound exactly like the friend of mines who told me the story. He still does ouija sessions till this day and gives me new information as he gets it. He did say that his friend in hell told him that everybody in hell is a demon, including him.. Even the human souls that go to hell are considered demons. They have no name. They're a demon just like everybody else in hell. Yes, and the demons in hell are perverted. I heard they rape other demons like nothing... And also, not only can they be in 2 places at one time but they can be in 5,6 and multiple places at one time. They can talk to me, you and your mother at the same time. Don't know how they do it but my friend said yes, that they can.. Also, the friend of mines did say that they all are scared of hell of Satan. My friend kept asking what does Satan do to people in hell but his friend in hell wouldn't say. He wouldn't mention the tortures in hell either as he says if he says much he may be tortured himself.. Man, finally somebody who knows what they are talking about. I may have to private message you...

Edited by Big Chief

Sorry for not quoting your message Paranormalcy but I wasn't kidding about my friend moving the pencil lol.

But I still do not believe a word of this story as it would seem that something as powerful as this spirit would be recorded somewhere like Paranormal magazine or here for example.

Sorry for not quoting your message Paranormalcy but I wasn't kidding about my friend moving the pencil lol.

But I still do not believe a word of this story as it would seem that something as powerful as this spirit would be recorded somewhere like Paranormal magazine or here for example.

Haha, Lol. At you actually believing that a spirit will be available to put on a show for the whole world to see. You actually believe you can set up a meeting with a spirit. What do you think this is, the Maury Povich show. Lol. Hahahahahahaha

Hah Povich, I give you credit on that one.

Well, Tissy seems to be a corroborating poster of dubious distinction that has a number of admittedly very similarly-phrased and themed ideas and "facts" about demons and hell etc. A bit of a twist I didn't quite expect.

I and I don't think anyone else is necessarily saying "Christians are stupid" or whatever your characterization was, but I will state that I do believe that the more religious (Christian or otherwise) someone is, the more likely they are to have a paranormal (usually negative) experience involving other entities - that's just the pattern and probability I myself have gleaned from books and the internet, shows, documentaries, magazine articles, conversations, second-hand descriptions, etc. Christians, Catholics specifically, seem to be giant super-magnets that just draw demons to them by the handful, for whatever reason. I find it interesting that very few other religions or systems of belief, or atheism, have much trouble with "demons", while others, like I just mentioned, are plagued.

As for the OP and/or his friend seeming obviously scared/anxious about the subject or content of the conversations/sessions, I don't think anyone is debating that - no one has so far accused anyone of fraud or hoaxing or lying - it is more the ever-growing suspicion (for me) of rampant expectations-driven emotional response and misidentification and over-reliance on "feeling" and "intuition" and "just knowing" when some things are "true", etc.

How do you know? Believing someone you've never met just because it tallies with your arguement is irrational thinking. Now you could believe that there are spirits contacting people through such a thing as a ouija board but that doesn't mean you should believe everything someone says.

what you are saying about your uncle is accurate.

Eh? Have you met him? Do you know him? Do you personally know who Big Chief is?

he is telling you about hell. it is hard to comprehend what hell is

There is only one Hel. The Goddess of the dead. According to Norse legend, Hel is the daughter of Loki and she rules the underworld.

Who is "they"? Are you saying that most people on this forum are depressed and inferior to those such as yourself? You put yourself on a high pedestal.

i have had personal experience with demons , not evil spirits, actual real and viscous demons. ive seen full demon posession also. again you do not need to believe me.

You posted a lot of messages about that. You could never answer people's questions or accept that maybe you were imagining it.

demons dont want most people knowing they are real of believing in them, so they dont appear to most. but they still have haunted many, but just a small part of the population. even thousands of people witnessing this would only be less then one percent of the population

How did you come to that conclusion?

The "devil" being who? A lot of religious propaganda on this thread.

Your experiences could be explained as psychological.

You're posting about it so much that it's "everywhere". See how you twist things?

Many serial killers, drug addicts and manic-depressives have said similar.

the demons have no personality or identity

Therefore they can't be real.

even if they did have one before the devil got to them, they no longer do. they are just serial numbers tools of the devil. he uses them to do things. for the most part, most of the time they dont have free will

You've been watching too many horror films.

How on earth do you know about every case of someone who was suicidal and committed suicide? To say they "joined the demons" is a very Xtian and horrible view to have but that's just YOUR opinion. You spout away as if you're superior to everyone else.

Now in an older thread somewhere you said you're not here for religious purposes. :rolleyes:

Bible thumping is all we need, right. :sleepy:

You said they have no substance or personalities or minds. So... what are you now saying? That they do?

Now it's getting to your troubles! You need to speak to a therapist or teacher. Perhaps they can help you.

Break-ups in your life somewhere, involving you or others close to you. I think you're highly upset about things in your past that you believe it was demonic influence. I actually feel quite sad about this and hope you get help but I don't believe you would. Help, as in, medical.

You inner demons you mean.

Let it all out Tissy.

Oh dear :blink:

I'm not getting into a religious debate here but I'm sure that even a christian reading this will feel quite worried about you.

they have pride

No more comments. You can write an autobiography. Create a website or a message forum on demons. That would be interesting. I am serious. You ought to try and focus on your strengths and NOT dwell on all the bad that happened to you.

Skeptical? :) You can be skeptical if you go beyond the Bible influence. I'm sure you would make a good skeptic on this forum but you need to spend more time here, READ other peoples views, get to know us a bit more and even talk to some christians who have a skeptic slant on things. I think it will benfit you.

No. Mental illness isn't about being possessed by anything except an illness.

It's PSYCHOSIS related illnesses that cause paranormal events to occur to the person unwell. I have had personal experience of PND (post natal depression) and I became very unwell. Chemicals in my brain and body caused me to think in a distorted way and this happens to some women after having a baby. These experiences were not paranormal. It was to do with perception from being unwell. Looking back on it I can tell this illness affected me physically too. You should research on mental illnesses and talk to doctors about this subject.

If you want to be a skeptic then don't say that rational thinking is wrong. Mental illnesses have a lot to answer for. It isn't just mentally ill people who experience paranormal activities but the stresses, those who are hallucinating after taking drugs or in meditation, those who've suffered bereavement or serious physical conditions and accidents. But then not all those who encounter the paranormal are ill or suffering. Eyewitnesses of shadows, UFO's and other strange activity are often alert and fit. However they've confused what they're seeing with their beliefs. Sometimes mass hysteria is the cause of urban legends to grow and people will think a light in the sky is run by little green aliens from space. That light could be Venus or a satellite but because ordinary people aren't too wise on the technics of science, they can't understand that some things are not as weird as they think. Also children experience the paranormal, and probably animals, but that isn't paranormal (another subject).