Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board-Talking to a friend in Hell

Big Chief

that should be proof right there that it Doesnt Work.

you asked what something fictional looks like, and it replied 'im crying'. sooo, wtf is that?

from what ive heard, the after life is just like human life, and many things they do there we would understand.

so whats your point?

Wait, didn't you tell me yesterday that there was no afterlife and when we die that is it. Now, today, you are saying that the afterlife is just like human life. Guy, you are losing your marbles as the days go by. Which is it? Is the afterlife real or not??

There is NO evidence of an afterlife. There are second and third hand reports. There are stories and vague descriptions.

As of right now, any "proof" of an afterlife can be explained rationally and with no "magic".

Nibs

Wait, didn't you tell me yesterday that there was no afterlife and when we die that is it. Now, today, you are saying that the afterlife is just like human life. Guy, you are losing your marbles as the days go by. Which is it? Is the afterlife real or not??

He did not say the afterlife was like this life, he said he has heard that it is like this life, big difference... There is no afterlife, at least not in anyway we could possible perceive or understand. Besides the Vatican has stated that hell is a man made concept. Are we going to start arguing with the RCC about hell now? I wouldn't as they have admited hell is make believe as is limbo. Nothing more than a story as is the OP's story. No truth to it what so ever, except in your own mind that is.

Edited by The Silver Thong

He did not say the afterlife was like this life, he said he has heard that it is like this life, big difference... There is no afterlife, at least not in anyway we could possible perceive or understand. Besides the Vatican has stated that hell is a man made concept. Are we going to start arguing with the RCC about hell now? I wouldn't as they have admited hell is make believe as is limbo. Nothing more than a story as is the OP's story. No truth to it what so ever, except in your own mind that is.

Who is the Vatican??? He's a *snip* as we speak. Who is he to be an authority on what goes on in the afterlife.. Aren't they the same ones who have lost books of the Bible in their possessions..

Prejudice based wild rantings in any form is not for a family forum.

Edited by Paranormalcy
removed inappropriate characterizations

Who is the Vatican??? He's a *snip* as we speak. Who is he to be an authority on what goes on in the afterlife.. Aren't they the same ones who have lost books of the Bible in their possessions..

...What?

Edited by Paranormalcy

Ha! nice try chief. but its a fail.

i never said there was at all. youre the one with the marbles going, as you cannot read.

i just made a point to refute what you said, and it worked. just because you Hear something, doesnt mean its true.

ummm...

the Vatican isnt a Person.

its not a dude.

go read something.

Edited by Paranormalcy

Holy crap LOL you don't know that the Vatican is where the pope lives LOL however you might be right about the *snip*. There is no larger authority in the Christian faith. The Vatican calls the shots man. So do you want to argue tha Vatican ?

Edited by Paranormalcy

Real ouija sessions on videotape:

This man below, MadHobbit, has like over 20 ouija sessions on video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcI2d1isRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBe44To_QHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQWFd6G2BLY

Also, I have some more new info. from my friend on page 1....**************

These videos prove nothing of hell or demons. Nothing...

How is this evidence? What exactly is it evidence of? That these people are playing with the Ouija board? I'll give you that but it is nothing else. I believe Paranormalcy has posted a great deal of information regarding the ways a ouija works.

Do you know the YouTube individual personally? Have you witnessed what he/she is doing? Can you say 100% that everything you see on these video's is %100 true and valid that there couldn't POSSIBLY be any tampering or boring explanations?

Same questions regarding your friend.

Nibs

These videos prove nothing of hell or demons. Nothing...

It's not supposed to prove anything of hell or demons. I posted it to show people real ouija sessions on video. People wanted to see real ouija sessions so I gave them some sessions from a man who has been doing them for 20 plus years. These are real sessions. Look, if you don't like what's being posted, keep it moving. You don't have to post here ya know.. Also, I couldn't edit page 1 so the new info from my friend is here. For those that are interested:

Yes, I have new info but he is incorrect on a couple of things such as the fire and brimstone. I actually communicated with Drew and he said only part of hell is covered with brimstone and fire. Other parts just look like a regular neighborhood but no sun or moon or stars in the sky. It is pitch black, the only light they have is the light given off from the fire. Drew said he has been thrown into a lake of fire before he suffered for years (he didn't tell me how many years he was in there for but he also said time goes faster in hell (that's what he told me). He even warned me that it was Satans will for me to talk to him because it is an attempt to get me in hell. He said ALL spirits on the ouija board, NO EXCEPTIONS, are either from hell or limbo.

I also learned that there is another realm and it is called purgatory by humans (note that i said humans) and it is where the saved spirits by god are sent to be tortured for there sins but its is temporary and everyone in purgatory goes 2 heaven. Purgatory is the realm where we are punished for the last bit of sins we have and made into perfect angels because to enter the holy kingdom one must be perfect.

And there is beer in hell because beer is an invention by the devil used to poison a human because we tend to be stupid when we are drunk and easy to manipulate (but wine is created by god and not to be overly consumed like beer).

Drew also told me something 2 weeks ago. He said don't let him scare you and then he stopped talking to me and i put the board away. I then when to sleep and had a vivid dream where I was walking with my girlfriend and she told me to stop using the board to talk to Drew and I asked how do you know Drew???? She then looked at me and then her face turns pale white veins started to become visible and the color in her eye turn grey. She then screamed in a deep voice something i didn't understand (diff language i guess) and pushed me. I then jumped out my bed in a cold sweat almost in tears.

i think it might have been a demon or something but to this day I'm still afraid to sleep.

Edited by Big Chief

Purgatory is a Catholic based idea. Hell is as well with a bit of help from Dante. Your friend's story is a Catholic tale.

I believe you said that this friend didn't know anything about religions?

Nope. Some one is being lied to.

Nibs

It's not supposed to prove anything of hell or demons. I posted it to show people real ouija sessions on video. People wanted to see real ouija sessions so I gave them some sessions from a man who has been doing them for 20 plus years. These are real sessions. Look, if you don't like what's being posted, keep it moving. You don't have to post here ya know.. Also, I couldn't edit page 1 so the new info from my friend is here. For those that are interested:

Yes, I have new info but he is incorrect on a couple of things such as the fire and brimstone. I actually communicated with Drew and he said only part of hell is covered with brimstone and fire. Other parts just look like a regular neighborhood but no sun or moon or stars in the sky. It is pitch black, the only light they have is the light given off from the fire. Drew said he has been thrown into a lake of fire before he suffered for years (he didn't tell me how many years he was in there for but he also said time goes faster in hell (that's what he told me). He even warned me that it was Satans will for me to talk to him because it is an attempt to get me in hell. He said ALL spirits on the ouija board, NO EXCEPTIONS, are either from hell or limbo.

I also learned that there is another realm and it is called purgatory by humans (note that i said humans) and it is where the saved spirits by god are sent to be tortured for there sins but its is temporary and everyone in purgatory goes 2 heaven. Purgatory is the realm where we are punished for the last bit of sins we have and made into perfect angels because to enter the holy kingdom one must be perfect.

And there is beer in hell because beer is an invention by the devil used to poison a human because we tend to be stupid when we are drunk and easy to manipulate (but wine is created by god and not to be overly consumed like beer).

Drew also told me something 2 weeks ago. He said don't let him scare you and then he stopped talking to me and i put the board away. I then when to sleep and had a vivid dream where I was walking with my girlfriend and she told me to stop using the board to talk to Drew and I asked how do you know Drew???? She then looked at me and then her face turns pale white veins started to become visible and the color in her eye turn grey. She then screamed in a deep voice something i didn't understand (diff language i guess) and pushed me. I then jumped out my bed in a cold sweat almost in tears.

i think it might have been a demon or something but to this day I'm still afraid to sleep.

OK

Edited by oberon

I'm sorry that you don't like what I have to say but my opinion is just a valid if not more so than yours. As your "opinion" sounds more like a story or a fib.

As Nibs stated you are discribing hell as a christian or catholic hell. There are many different hells if you can buy into one I guess you can buy into any of them. What you state is not possible, after thousands of years of so called demons not one provable fact exsists about them except that thay are not real. Demons and hellhave been used by many faiths to scare people into believing in god or a god. We have advanced enough now to see through these falsehoods and we as a people have called religions bluff and they have folded and changed there tune. The most realistic example for a demon and this is pushing it is the alien factor LOL No really even the Vatican has established that there probably is life out there and demensions may explain some demon activity. However even this is so far fetched I can't give it much credence. I for one do believe in life out side what we know however to come here and torment us makes little or any sense.

Sorry my spell check doesn't work at work LOL and I'm a crappy speller. LOL I spelt spell check wrong LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

First, whether or not I'm on his ignore list, I'd like to thank BigChief for the Ouija videos from Youtube - every now and then I check through there to find new ones of halfway decent quality and somehow never quite came across these though I see they've been there since 05 - his keywords and search terms must have been absolutely worthless to find his vids because I know how to use search engines, including YT's.

If "MadHobbit" were to look up some different ideas on how the Ouija board works, including any information that the people using it know can be spelled out, I wonder if he would have any different approach or opinion or more or less still be the same?

His second one was a good example of the above - if a question is asked by a person in his own head, or even by someone else, and an answer occurs to a person, the board will often respond to the question, and relays the answer - this is, to me, an example of ideomotor function in textbook form, not spirits reading your mind, regardless of all the Youtube comments saying "Wow I did not know spirits could read your thoughts!"

The last one is fairly typical of sessions I've participated in, with spirit guides and similarly outlandish assertions by the board personality. Some of our sessions moved a LOT faster than these guys, I'm surprised theirs isn't any faster - wonder what that means. "Level of the astral plane"? Uhrrr.... "Why's it free and foe?" And it's also a good example in this last video of board personalities that jerk you around and give false and ridiculous information, and that certainly happened in our group as well. Same with the mentions of past lives and reincarnations. Hahah, "Was Merlin psychic?" Gosh, what are the odds - he's already a wizard?!

The most interesting thing about this is the main guy, Jamie apparently, sounds like someone who just picked up "Ouija Boards and the Paranormal for Dummies" last week and is now an expert, and is explaining it in all its glory to his friend who knows even less.

But all in all, some good videos at least, just for their historical and demonstrative value.

Hmm...didn't think you would be able to put a Mod/Min on ignore.

Not that I would try.

:)

Nibs

Big Chief.....

I am not going to go back and look...But did you not say Spirits will not come with cameras and a audience?....Yet , you posted YouTube videos of this?.....Can you not ask your friend to do this?.....

I found one also.....

I can't even respond other than to point in awe with my mouth open, the shock is that great.

Amazing.

Edited by Paranormalcy

First, whether or not I'm on his ignore list, I'd like to thank BigChief for the Ouija videos from Youtube - every now and then I check through there to find new ones of halfway decent quality and somehow never quite came across these though I see they've been there since 05 - his keywords and search terms must have been absolutely worthless to find his vids because I know how to use search engines, including YT's.

If "MadHobbit" were to look up some different ideas on how the Ouija board works, including any information that the people using it know can be spelled out, I wonder if he would have any different approach or opinion or more or less still be the same?

His second one was a good example of the above - if a question is asked by a person in his own head, or even by someone else, and an answer occurs to a person, the board will often respond to the question, and relays the answer - this is, to me, an example of ideomotor function in textbook form, not spirits reading your mind, regardless of all the Youtube comments saying "Wow I did not know spirits could read your thoughts!"

The last one is fairly typical of sessions I've participated in, with spirit guides and similarly outlandish assertions by the board personality. Some of our sessions moved a LOT faster than these guys, I'm surprised theirs isn't any faster - wonder what that means. "Level of the astral plane"? Uhrrr.... "Why's it free and foe?" And it's also a good example in this last video of board personalities that jerk you around and give false and ridiculous information, and that certainly happened in our group as well. Same with the mentions of past lives and reincarnations. Hahah, "Was Merlin psychic?" Gosh, what are the odds - he's already a wizard?!

The most interesting thing about this is the main guy, Jamie apparently, sounds like someone who just picked up "Ouija Boards and the Paranormal for Dummies" last week and is now an expert, and is explaining it in all its glory to his friend who knows even less.

But all in all, some good videos at least, just for their historical and demonstrative value.

Hmm, who put who on ignore. Do you really think I have the time to do that??? Wow, I love how your trying to disprove everything. I knew that would have been your main goal. Nonetheless, the reason your sessions may have been faster than these guys is because you may have had more than 2 people ouija'ing in the session. He had like 2 or 3 people. The more people in the session the more energy the spirit generates to move the planchette faster. But you don't believe in spirits so in your language it would be "The more people at a session the faster it will be because more participants are pulling at the planchette/manipulating it".. Lol.. So you mean to tell me, that out of all the ouija sessions this man does, none of them are him talking to any real spirits. His Evp's/Ghost boxes are all fakes and everything is a hoax... Also, ouija board planchette usually moves at a slow pace. That's the normal pace of a real ouija session. They don't normally move fast unless you have a real strong "evil entity" on the board.

Astral planes are what he calls levels of where people go after death. The higher astral planes are what one would call "heaven" and the lower astral planes are what one would call "hell".. The higher you go the more you will become "God-like"..

Edit: Removed as my juvenile side decided to go back into hiding for the time being. lol.

Edited by OKGH

@BigChief:

I'm disappointed you could not even take a sincere compliment and gratitude for your posting of the videos.

I was not "trying" to "disprove" anything, I was stating my views and own personal experiences, not endeavoring to invalidate his - just noting similarities and alternate explanations, and yes, finding some humor in parts of the videos, there's no harm or malicious intent in that.

But in answer to your other question, yes, I believe out of all his sessions, he has not talked to one single "spirit" or demon or anything else. Nor did my group, and we used the board almost every 2-3 day weekend from about 94 to 98. I've done automatic writing as well and even have a column here, linked in my sig.

The thing is, I don't consider what is received to be any less interesting or worthy of study and consideration than if it were spirits; I just happen to not be of the opinion any of this activity is due to any outside influence, but completely due to natural internal human mechanisms and processes.

Edited by Paranormalcy

Now you are being offensive!

Don't you dare link homosexuality to paedaphilia!

Thats a disgusting thing to say!!!

I agree and apologize I was not paying attention to those comments as I looked over the thread - they are completely out of line, and I've gone back and edited about six posts since everyone decided to quote that. -Para

Edited by Paranormalcy

BC, those proved Nothing at ALL. and Any logical person would laugh in someones face if they provided Internet Videos of ouija sessions as Proof of ghosts/demonsafter life and whatever else.