Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Big Chief

Ouija board-Talking to a friend in Hell

151 posts in this topic

Agent. Mulder

Ok, topic is heating up. First, to the people that say my friend's story sounds like a movie. Flatliners, Ghost, Dante's Inferno, Constantine and any other movie dealing with demons and hell are made to be as real as possible. The writers of those movies research cases of demon possession and hell stories so that they can make their movies as close to the real thing as possible. These movies are made to look as close to the truth, from their research, as possible... That is why you will see similarities in demon cases, those movies and my friend's ouija experience. They are all from the same cloth.. That doesn't mean that my friend watched each movie and pieced his experience together from what he saw in those movies. Look demons and possessions are real. A lot of research has been done on people who claim to be demon possessed and you can find this on the internet. The Exorcist was based on a true story of a child who got demon possessed after playing with a ouija board.. Just about every culture believes in spirits or demons..

they arent made to be as REAL as possible, thats just stupid. theyre meant to represent the graphic novel, poem, story or w/e the writer wrote. they doint say "alright boys, lets make this movie just like hell. you know, cause hells real. Right?...guys?.....right?" they dont do research for these movies, they just look at w/e account their making the movie on and try to make it accurate to what was written.

and you see similarities because of society, and passing down and adopting the same idea or concept, not the truth.

demons and possession are not real. the exorcist (book) was based off a story of a girl who was supposedly possessed, with nothing to back it up. again, nothing you said constitutes as proof.

The Chinese have their own version of a ouija board where they summon spirits and have a chair pulled out for the spirits to come and sit in. They also offer a cup of tea and rice to the "spirits". Many civilizations way before Christianity believed in spirits, heaven, hell,demons and the likes. Just because you hear your pastor mentioning hell does not mean that it originated from Christianity. That's so far from the truth. You even have the oldest devil worshipping group in the world, Yezidi Devil Worshippers, living in Iraq today. They even have/had stone temples in which they would worship "Al-Shaaytan" (Satan's name in Arabic). They were worshipping the Devil far before anyone heard of any Christianity and they are one of the oldest civilizations in the world.. Here goes another good ouija experience and this one is true from what I know of my friends story. It even comes with a picture that was taken during the ouija session from the smoke of the incest.. Look at all the demon faces in the picture:

http://www.graveaddiction.com/darren0309ouija.html

where are these sources claiming the cultures believed in Hell?

and yezidi were worshipping an evil spirit to them, not the devil. they believe it to be the leader of the archangels, not a fallen one. not distrubuting evil, but that evil lives in humanity. sooo, not worshiping the Devil, as you put it.

and (this isnt the case for this one), but just because a religion has another religion rip off their idea about something, doesnt lend any credence to it, because more than one believed it, long before the 'popular' one did. that means nothing. that christianity ripped off others ideas, it doesnt mean Both believed in the same thing without meeting each other.

and theres barely a face in the pic, you wait .53seconds, and its not there anymore. what you have is a case of pariedolia.

Bam!

i think that refutes most of what you said.

Paranormalcy

Let's try to limit our use of the word "stupid" when noting other posts, shall we, please?

I agree, using Hollywood's dedication to accuracy as the basis for your theory is proabably not one of the better tacts to use for support. And for the record, just for trivia, the Exorcist was based on a possession case of a little boy around Mt. Ranier, Washington, the same place the first flying saucer reports came from - the Kenneth Arnold ones anyway, I believe.

NeuroToxin

Well this thread took a hell of a turn. We even have someone agreeing with tissy. Though I'm still wondering how a spirit cries through a board. Does it spell it out or something?

Person: What are you doing?

Spirit: Crying.

Person: You're crying right now?

Spirit: Like a baby.

And I agree with others that the beer thing seems very out of place. Sounded like this guy was going to kick back and relax, not something I'd link with Hell.

Maybe the demons there only serve warm beer that has been shaken before you open it...I can see the torture in that.

Big Chief

I believe in your story, unfortunately I do not think your friend is talking to his dead friend but rather to a familiar spirit/ demon who is impersonating him, a spirit of truth mixed with wisdom from below. However to avoid an eternity of damnation in hell one needs to seek out the Face of God, you can bring your testimony to thousands of Christians. In Ministry is where you should perhaps be.

Hmm, my friend is talking to his friend. I think you would know if it is your friend or not especially if you've been talking to him for over a year on the ouija board. You would know if it was someone impersonating your friend by now. I know Christians believe that when people die, one can not talk to them but I believe that to be untrue.. I believe as my friend says, the ouija board contacts all of hell. Whether human or non-human demon all are contacted through ouija in hell. Demons have wisdom because they've been around since the beginning of time so they know how this world and their world works. From what I hear, all in the spirit world (humans and non-humans) can see into the future of this world. Demons usually have no truth in them.. They are clever liars... If you know a demon good though, you can get some truth out of them.

Cybele

Ok, topic is heating up. First, to the people that say my friend's story sounds like a movie. Flatliners, Ghost, Dante's Inferno, Constantine and any other movie dealing with demons and hell are made to be as real as possible. The writers of those movies research cases of demon possession and hell stories so that they can make their movies as close to the real thing as possible. These movies are made to look as close to the truth, from their research, as possible... That is why you will see similarities in demon cases, those movies and my friend's ouija experience. They are all from the same cloth.. That doesn't mean that my friend watched each movie and pieced his experience together from what he saw in those movies. Look demons and possessions are real. A lot of research has been done on people who claim to be demon possessed and you can find this on the internet. The Exorcist was based on a true story of a child who got demon possessed after playing with a ouija board.. Just about every culture believes in spirits or demons..

Actually those stories and movies were made to be as entertaining as possible so they would make money. The Exorcist was indeed based on a book that was, in turn, based on events that purportedly occurred in the 1940s surrounding a young adolescent boy. But we all know how much authors and directors love to twist things around to make them more sensational.

little_dreamer

And I agree with others that the beer thing seems very out of place. Sounded like this guy was going to kick back and relax, not something I'd link with Hell.

Unless there's only bad beer in Hell... that might make some sense.tongue.gif

IronGhost

Let's try to limit our use of the word "stupid" when noting other posts, shall we, please?

I agree, using Hollywood's dedication to accuracy as the basis for your theory is proabably not one of the better tacts to use for support. And for the record, just for trivia, the Exorcist was based on a possession case of a little boy around Mt. Ranier, Washington, the same place the first flying saucer reports came from - the Kenneth Arnold ones anyway, I believe.

It was not Mt. Ranier area -- it was the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington D.C. where the Exorcist story comes from. You're right about Arnold, though.

Rory

Hmm, my friend is talking to his friend. I think you would know if it is your friend or not especially if you've been talking to him for over a year on the ouija board. You would know if it was someone impersonating your friend by now. I know Christians believe that when people die, one can not talk to them but I believe that to be untrue.. I believe as my friend says, the ouija board contacts all of hell. Whether human or non-human demon all are contacted through ouija in hell. Demons have wisdom because they've been around since the beginning of time so they know how this world and their world works. From what I hear, all in the spirit world (humans and non-humans) can see into the future of this world. Demons usually have no truth in them.. They are clever liars... If you know a demon good though, you can get some truth out of them.

Every article I have read on the story of The Exorcist mentions only the fact that every bed the boy slept in seemed to shake alot. No vomitting, no dead priests, nothing of that sort.

sylvie

Reply to Mulder:

Quote: how do you know what a demon is?

just ancient biblical references?

I don't care what you call it -- demon, evil spirit, negative entity... I just call it demon because it's convenient. In other words, it's something that doesn't have a physical body, can take over people's bodies and minds, and is out to feed off humans' energy (or maybe fear). Feel free to call it whatever you want to call it. :P

Edited by sylvie

Agent. Mulder

Reply to Mulder:

Quote: how do you know what a demon is?

just ancient biblical references?

I don't care what you call it -- demon, evil spirit, negative entity... I just call it demon because it's convenient. In other words, it's something that doesn't have a physical body, can take over people's bodies and minds, and is out to feed off humans' energy (or maybe fear). Feel free to call it whatever you want to call it. :P

i do.

i call it Fiction.

and youre going by the religious references basically.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Paranormalcy

@Iron Ghost: I stand corrected on the Exorcist/UFO connection, I guess I confused who was where, thank you for the clarification and debunking of misinformation.

@All: Overall I can say that I don't think boards contact anything at all, so the friend is talking to himself, getting all kinds of off-the-wall "revelations" and "communications from Hell", which, without a grounding influence of a skeptical or more down-to-earth person, he is believing whole cloth, to be what it is purported to be, and relaying this to other people, who apparently also accept it as real spirit communication. Even experienced Ouija users (not even including myself since I don't think they contact anyone) would find this far fetched.

ValkyrieVoice

Frightening?

It is frightening. I wish I could see these sessions for myself. Not that I'd do so while "opening myself up". I'd be scared to death, actually, but, I'd like to see them out of curiosity.

sylvie

i do.

i call it Fiction.

and youre going by the religious references basically.

I'm not, I'm going by personal experience.

1. They don't have a physical body: I've seen them as dark, undulating "clouds" hovering below the ceiling (2 x);

2. They can possess people: I've seen people whose face shifted and was overlayered by another face and their whole demeanor changed (and afterwards they couldn't remember a thing);

3. They feed off people's energy (or fear): I had two encounters where I received a massive blow to my stomach and then it felt like something was sucking the life out of me through my solar plexus.

That's not theory, it's what I've seen and felt. What drives me nuts is that so many people who've never seen a ghost, a UFO, a poltergeist, etc. just go and claim all this stuff isn't real. I haven't seen a leprechaun, but I wouldn't claim it's not real just because I've never seen one. How would I know? And if lots of other people insisted they'd seen leprechauns, I would at the very least give them the benefit of the doubt. Most skeptics aren't really skeptics, IMO -- they're simply debunkers who cling to their narrow view of the world and decry anything that could upset their fragile mental apple cart.

Agent. Mulder

I'm not, I'm going by personal experience.

1. They don't have a physical body: I've seen them as dark, undulating "clouds" hovering below the ceiling (2 x);

2. They can possess people: I've seen people whose face shifted and was overlayered by another face and their whole demeanor changed (and afterwards they couldn't remember a thing);

3. They feed off people's energy (or fear): I had two encounters where I received a massive blow to my stomach and then it felt like something was sucking the life out of me through my solar plexus.

That's not theory, it's what I've seen and felt. What drives me nuts is that so many people who've never seen a ghost, a UFO, a poltergeist, etc. just go and claim all this stuff isn't real. I haven't seen a leprechaun, but I wouldn't claim it's not real just because I've never seen one. How would I know? And if lots of other people insisted they'd seen leprechauns, I would at the very least give them the benefit of the doubt. Most skeptics aren't really skeptics, IMO -- they're simply debunkers who cling to their narrow view of the world and decry anything that could upset their fragile mental apple cart.

no, it IS theory, based on your 'personal experience' which doesnt account for much.

someone could say theyve had the same experience as you, but say the demons are physical beings, who do not possess people and dont feed of energy, but make people scared. so, whos right?

and how do they feed off fear? just go to the movies and watch some horror flicks and drink up everyones "energy" (which still doesnt make sense to me. what Energy?)

digitalartist

Wow, I thought this was a paranormal site. I didn't know so many pseudo-scientist existed here.. So someone please tell me how can you ask the person contacted via the ouija board to do something physically like pick up a chair and throw it at someone and that same exact thing happens. He said he did that by 'use some1 energy'. How can your mind do such a thing? How can a plastic chair be pulled from under someone who is sitting down? How can the mind do that? Can your mind do that? How can a milk jug fly across the room and be thrown at someone1's head? Can your mind do that?? It was done infront of 4-5 adults.. Who's minds are strong enough to do such things? If it is a poltergeist then why none of this ever happened before ouija use??

If you believe in the paranormal then you must accept telekinesis as a possible answer. The desire to have the ouija contact proven could have been the catalyst needed to unlock the power.

Also, again how is this religious?? Don't Christians say that only demons (non-humans) are contacted through ouija board? The person contacted was a human being that lived on earth. Doesn't this contradict Christian beliefs? Also, the person contacted via ouija predicted things that actually happened. Don't Christians or religious people believe that only God knows the future?? Doesn't these things contradict religion and Christianity? Also he didn't here his friend crying through the ouija board.

You have been told and believe that the contact is human but have no actual proof that the contact is what they say they are. Since one of the things demons supposedly do is deceive humans, how can you know that you aren't being deceived.

He asked his friend what does Satan look like and he repeated "Satan Satan Satan..." many times. He asked what does that mean and he replied 'Im crying'. The story was written in full sentences and interpreted in full sentences so you would know what is going on. The answers given were not full sentences.. They were just put in full sentences for better comprehension.

Again it could have been deceit. Not actually answering the question.

Finally, how can one believe in evil spirits contacted through the ouija board and then turn around and say hell is a scare tactic and the devil is not real.. Don't angels, God and good spirits reside in heaven. Then where do you think evil spirits reside?? Outside of young white kids houses waiting for them to play ouija boards to scare the sh!t out of them.. Where do evil spirits and demonic spirits reside??

Hell doesn't show in the bible until the new testament. If it had existed there would surely be mention of it in the old testament. More than likely, Hell was a name given by men to indicate where evil dwelled. After all if the good are in heaven, the evil must have a place also. It's the way mankind's mind works.

Big Chief

If you believe in the paranormal then you must accept telekinesis as a possible answer. The desire to have the ouija contact proven could have been the catalyst needed to unlock the power.

You have been told and believe that the contact is human but have no actual proof that the contact is what they say they are. Since one of the things demons supposedly do is deceive humans, how can you know that you aren't being deceived.

Again it could have been deceit. Not actually answering the question.

Hell doesn't show in the bible until the new testament. If it had existed there would surely be mention of it in the old testament. More than likely, Hell was a name given by men to indicate where evil dwelled. After all if the good are in heaven, the evil must have a place also. It's the way mankind's mind works.

In just about every religion/culture there is a "hell" or place where evil people dwell. These things were well written before Christianity or any other modern religion. Also, here goes a good video with real ouija footage and also poltergeist. Explain these things if you can?? I can go through every religion/cultures beliefs if you want. "Hell" was not created by man. Stop fooling yourselves..

Agent. Mulder

In just about every religion/culture there is a "hell" or place where evil people dwell. These things were well written before Christianity or any other modern religion. Also, here goes a good video with real ouija footage and also poltergeist. Explain these things if you can?? I can go through every religion/cultures beliefs if you want. "Hell" was not created by man. Stop fooling yourselves..

hell WAS created by man, as was every other religion. thus why many seem similar (some incredibly similar), and theyre made with the knowledge at the time, which makes it painfully obvious its man made. so thats explained.

also, this vid, you do realize how easy it would be to make a video like this? 10 year olds could.

TwohornsGoatie

Hello, new to this board. I just wanted to know what others thought about this story. I posted it on other paranormal sites on the web. It was from a friend of mines who does several ouija sessions. This one is several sessions of him communicating with a friend of his who he said died and went to hell:

I’ll tell you what he told me. His name is Drew and he was a gang member from my area that died and went to hell. He said that it is very dark and hot where he is. He told me that the Ouija board is an oracle designed to talk to the residents in hell and that some spirits may be good souls that were banished to hell for not believing in God, but most of the spirits are bad spirits faking it and trying to seem good. Since my uncle knew him, he was telling me about this on multiple occasions.

From what he has told me, there are 3 stages after death. There is heaven (Gods palace), limbo (our world – you are stuck here to haunt something till you move on), and hell (Satan’s palace). I don’t know, he said that it was too complicated to explain, but he is in hell and at the same time he is in the room with me. He said that he can be in 2 places at one time. He would warn us of demons that are coming through and said that the Ouija board is a portal to hell. They are still in hell, but half of them are in your home. That is how evil spirits are released through oracles.

He told me that hell is forever, and when he first went there he was in dark nothing with light shining on him. The light started closing and souls began to grab him and bite and suck his flesh. He screamed for mercy, but his actions were unforgivable. He said that when you go to hell, damned souls will grab you and drag you down while ripping you apart, but of course he paraphrased it. He said there is no getting out of hell. You’re trapped there for good, but he said the devil allows some demons to leave so that they can damn souls. Drew was also a big pervert ,he would go to the bathroom when my aunt was in there and he said he liked her body. She freaked out a lit and he said he would touch her at night which was very creepy.

On several sessions, Drew said he had to go because his friends were calling him and he was drinking corona’s (a beer). I found that odd that you can drink current time beers in hell? He even talked to me while he was drunk on the board, and you could tell he was drunk because he couldn’t spell for sh!t. He saved my uncle one time, because my uncle is a gang member too and he told him not to go outside on a certain day. My uncle didn’t believe him. My uncle sat on a plastic chair outside, then I said, “Drew, if you’re there give us a sign.” So he grabbed the chair and pulled it out from under my uncle. We went in scared, and later that day there was a drive by and my uncle’s house was shot up. He only lived because of Drew.

He said that they can read your mind, and they can either touch things or use their minds to move it. He said he can’t throw anything around unless we talk to him and give him energy to do so. Also, all of them can see into the future, but they are not allowed to say much in fear of the big man. He said that if he said anything about the future, the devil would do something. And when I would ask him what, he would just repeat SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SAVE ME, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN. He was very afraid.

He would warn us and would say go to church, Satan is coming, so we were scared and ended the session. He said that the more we talk to him the more power we give him. There was once a spirit who was pretending to be Drew, and Drew came back and he told me something that amazed me. We told him what happened and he said, and I quote, “hold on – ill be back ima go kick his a$$.” He came back, and he said he whooped his a$$. One time my dad was saying that stuff isn’t real, Drew is a nobody. Drew got mad and threw the board to the ground and said leave now, he said he was going to slit my fathers throat and kill him. I got on my knees and begged him to let my father be because he is ignorant. And he said RUN he is coming. We asked who was coming, and he said over and over again SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN. So we stopped and left the board out on the porch. He would predict who would die next from a shoot out and was always correct. He also said that he raped people in hell and he was also raped in hell by a mightier spirit. He said that higher level demons will rape people in hell.

During one session, he told us to change the channel to one where it had static. He said turn on music so you can see me dance. We did, and the static was jumping up and down to the music, and that blew my mind. He said that most of the time he gets drunk in hell, but he says most of his time in hell is being tortured by demons and Satan himself. He said he looked at his face, he’s looking in the face of Satan, and he told me that it is the most horrifying thing that you will ever see. He began to cry. A grown man who lived on the streets killing began to cry like a baby. Every time I ask him what does Satan look like, he starts repeating his name and says he is crying so it must be crazy scary. He also said that some people that you see on the streets are not really humans but are very powerful demons that are there to influence people to do bad things.

He did mention a demon’s name that he is afraid of as well. He told me not to say his name out loud, but it was cool to write it down. He said his name is “Zetoh,” and he is a pretty big baddy. He also said that Succumbus demons that have sex with humans are real. He told me to stop talking to him and to trust in God because he said hell is a place, a dark place and it is fiery hot. It looks like a dark fiery earth. He joked and said that they weren’t kidding about the brimstones of fire and the lake of fire – its all true. He told me to follow God so I don’t ever have to see what he has seen. To answer your question on what hell is like, it looks like a battle zone on fire. He said it is worse than anyone can imagine, your brain can’t even comprehend how horrific it is.

Sounds like your friend is still into intimidating people. Not only do you believe in God but you also need to believe in the value of your neighbours, the society you live in, and the organised country you that gives you the means to support your self.....Its more or less peaceful right.It's probly as good as it's gonna get!

a vampire wears my boxers

any more contact from your friend big chief? ya'll ever video record any sessions? completely forgot about this thread....

Paranormalcy

In spite of myself, I am also curious.

Reelybored

very creepy story, whether it be true or not. any updates on this?

bustacrab

Hold on, they were drinking Corona's in hell? I don't believe it. I would think that the only beer they had in hell would be PBR or something like that. Corona is just to good. :P

No... Corona in hell sounds sounds just about right. haha

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Sorry but I doubt this completely. Either this is a joke or the friend of yours will believe anything they see on a ouija board. How old are you btw? How old is your friend? This just sounds really weird. Including the fact you're a new registered poster and this is your first topic.

Incredible that you can read this story yet still have no faith. This is exactly what Drew was getting at, people like you.

This poster comes on here to share this story, a warning, and you ignore this warning...purposely or just because you are blinded by Satan.

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

hell WAS created by man, as was every other religion. thus why many seem similar (some incredibly similar), and theyre made with the knowledge at the time, which makes it painfully obvious its man made. so thats explained.

also, this vid, you do realize how easy it would be to make a video like this? 10 year olds could.

Well, you are sceptical of everything anyway. You are always seeing black and white, you never see the grey.

I always describe your kind of scepticism as "Wouldn't believe in your mother if you'd never met her".

I have no problem with this, I find it interesting. But I tend to disagree totally.

Paranormalcy

=)

Incredible that you can read this story yet still have no faith. This is exactly what Drew was getting at, people like you.

It really isn't that incredible. I could just as easily say that it is incredible they believe a piece of plastic and cardboard is somehow contacting unproven spirits, in an unproven "realm".

This poster comes on here to share this story, a warning, and you ignore this warning...purposely or just because you are blinded by Satan.

Thomas Dolby eat your heart out. You know in all seriousness, I think it IS good of people to share such "warnings" with others if they feel the need or incentive, as long as they don't have unrealistic expectations of everyone shouting agreement.