Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hercolubus the planet of the end of the world

Sharil

yes actually.

you do not know what youre talking about, or how the universe works then.

Hercolubus has a cloaking device, clearly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• zach28

• Sharil

According to the information I have it is the approaching which is causing the effects in Earth, I haven't knowledge by now that it is going to hit.

On the other hand, I haven't knowledege either that it happens only in 2012, it is happening since several years ago and it will be happening in the future years, the planet is out there and the more it approaches to us the more we will feel its effects, but I don't know the exactly date or year of maximum approaching to the Earth.

SO would you mind putting up any evidence of this? What effects are we talking about?

Ok, so is it the Klingons or the Romulans that will come to us?

*smacks head with hand* Its so Obvious!...i coulda had a V8.

So a planet from another solar system is going to kill us all yeah right :D

I'm sorry, but every other year our world is supposed to end. I give no credit to anything anymore and I'm sure everyone that actually works in these fields will be laughing hysterically until that day passes. Just like Y2K, myself working in IT, knew that these great catastrophes were fiction. I certainly didn't dig out a bomb shelter or move to the most remote place on Earth. At least they're getting more creative though, even if they keep ignoring facts.

• 4 years later...

Forgive me for re-opening old threads but this is the latest video I've seen on this subject:

- Posted by ADG (Alien Disclosure Group), I used to kind of follow what they posted because some of it seemed interesting but now ... They just seem to be posting some stupid stuff (latest one claiming one of Obama's drones killed Paul Walker, the actor who unfortunately passed in a car accident yesterday, from Fast and the Furious).

I mean, to me, it looks like an obvious lens flare caused by the sun.

I'm also one of those fools who will read something like this and get worked up about it, even though I know there is no evidence supporting diasters etc.

The Fiction :

V.M. Rabolu writes in Hercolubus or Red Planet that Barnard's star, is actually a planet known to the ancients as Hercolubus, which purportedly came dangerously close to earth in the past, destroying Atlantis.,Rabolu claims that Hercolubus will come close to earth again. He also claims that humanity will only be saved by means of mantras and "astral unfolding".

The Science :

Barnard's star has been directly measured, to be 5.98 ± 0.003 light years from Earth (35.15 trillion miles). It would need to be travelling at ten thousand miles a second, to reach Earth in less than a century. While it is true, it is approaching Earth, Barnard's Star will not make its closest approach to the Sun until around 11,700 AD, when it will approach to within some 3.8 light-years. This is only slightly closer than the closest star to the Sun (Proxima Centauri) lies today. Influence on earth, or the solar system = ZERO!!

Also, reading that put my mind at ease.