Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is someone thinking about you?

iamblue65

I am not sure about when someone is thinking about you but if you want to make someone think about you then think about them first. Close your eyes. Trace a line from them to you with your mind then once you feel connected add in a bit of emotion from your heart. Whatever emotion you wish them to experience. Then envision being close to them and your turning to them as they turn to you.

I have heard about someone's ears turning red if someone is talking about them.

do you know when someone is thinking about you? How can you tell?

Hi,

I know two signs when somebody thinks about me:

1. If I hiccup and can't stop it means somebody is thinking about me. I must loud say the name of the person, and other names so long as it doesn't stop. The name is the person, who thinks about me.

The first one I have asked once the person: was it right she was thinking about me? She said, yes. In the case was the man, I am not asking him.

2. The other sign is: when are clock hands in one line (one covers the other) somebody thinks about me. In that case I can say the name, but that is not the proof that is just this person.

Bozena

I have heard about someone's ears turning red if someone is talking about them.

I've heard that if your ears are burning it means someone is talking about you, so yes that's the same thing. I always thought it was just an old wives tale though. The same as if you drop a knife on the floor, you will get a visitor (woman) and if you drop a fork, it will be a man......so dunno :D

Well my answer is similar to the "ears burning" thing, but much more specific, and detailed. Well I can tell different ways someone is thinking about me by different tones and frequencies. These different tones mean different things, such as hostile thoughts, "loving" thoughts, also normal glance and then think about someone thoughts...

The easiest way, and closest way I could explain the sounds are by the sound of a TV turning on, or a lightswitch turning on. Except different tones, such as a very low tone compaired to a TV, also it could be very low, but have a kind of "static" in it where it is not one solid tone. There are many different tones, and frequencies and I'm still trying to understand them all.

Also just so anyone who reads this knows, I'm experienced in alot of paranormal abilities, my thread is also worth checking out if anyone would like too see the discusion there.

Hope this was intreguing.

Well my answer is similar to the "ears burning" thing, but much more specific, and detailed. Well I can tell different ways someone is thinking about me by different tones and frequencies. These different tones mean different things, such as hostile thoughts, "loving" thoughts, also normal glance and then think about someone thoughts...

Amazing ability,Would like to know more about it. :)

Anyway I have heard about the hiccup thing.Personally I automatically seem to know when someone is thinking about me.

Edited by The Warlock

Amazing ability,Would like to know more about it. :)

Anyway I have heard about the hiccup thing.Personally I automatically seem to know when someone is thinking about me.

Same here :) don't know who it is though??? most of the time

Actually most of the time I hear it, sometimes people around me, sometimes even on here which is an entirely different sound, its high pitched eratic static, also someone today I think was testing it, in which the sound went from the right side to the left side was interesting, it felt like they were doing it intentionaly.

As for how I do it, I have no clue, I heard it before when I was younger, then stoped paying attention to it, then a couple years ago I started listening to it more, and whenever I would hear it I would look around to see anyone looking at me, or something, and allot of the time it was one girl looking at me lol. Othertimes it happened which was a different sound I would hear it and then someone would come up to me and start a fight, the lower was fighting the higher was the girl. Lately though I get it whenever I just walk on a bus, or into a room, times people would think about it like "who just came in?"

And same here for the not knowing who it is, I have to go searching around if it gets loud, then when I find it it goes away lol, like say someone messages me on this, or facebook or something, I'll get a wierd sound, and then check my e-mail and it was at the time of the sound lol.

If someone would want to practice it though, I would say practice meditating, since this is when I first started hearing it when I was a kid and starting meditating (for headaches, though they stopped years later lol).

TTYL,

Do you ever get the feeling, sound, etc. so strong that it makes you sick to your stomach? I have tried the meditation thing in a different way, but have no clue whether it is/was really effective. Never heard of the hiccuping as being related.

Do you ever get the feeling, sound, etc. so strong that it makes you sick to your stomach? I have tried the meditation thing in a different way, but have no clue whether it is/was really effective. Never heard of the hiccuping as being related.

Actualy yes, sometimes when its going on for a long time I get a bit woozy, but nothing serious, more probably just being hungry...

Meditation you'll focus on ALOT of different things, I've went from hearing and feeling my blood pulse through my body (insanely awsome) to hearing my apartment move, people a couple apartments over, even people walking on the street (12th floor).

• Like 1

Actually, I wasn't totally truthful. I have had some success with using meditation to connect with someone. It was part of what I considered a game when I was in high school. I would connect with my friend's boyfriend, my friend would ask me questions, I would then address the question to the boyfriend through the connection and then give his response. It was a fun game. I did scare myself though one time when the boyfriend came out and repeated something to me out loud that I had "heard" him say though the connection. I haven't always paid attention to this. Sometimes it does make me feel better about certain situations. But I've also considered the fact that I just might be crazy. Don't criticize or laugh. It's a scary thing sometimes and sometimes it's also just too bizarre for words.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

There are many weys to tell if someone is thinking of you.

1.If you out of no were snis that is because someone needs you ,and or is talking of you.

Like i was in my room and snis 15min leyter my mom in the kitchen snises too.

5 mins leyter i see a miss call from 5 mins ago ,It was my friend thatwanted to go to the movies.

2.This works wen you are wereing a neckles.

Love if the like of the neckles go's to the right then someone that feels love for you is thinking of you

And if it go's left then someone is just thinking of you meybe bad.

do you know when someone is thinking about you? How can you tell?

There are many weys to tell if someone is thinking of you.

1.If you out of no were snis that is because someone needs you ,and or is talking of you.

Like i was in my room and snis 15min leyter my mom in the kitchen snises too.

5 mins leyter i see a miss call from 5 mins ago ,It was my friend thatwanted to go to the movies.

2.This works wen you are wereing a neckles.

Love if the like of the neckles go's to the right then someone that feels love for you is thinking of you

And if it go's left then someone is just thinking of you meybe bad.

Someone is thinking about you when have a big sneeze all of a sudden. A big ACHOO! Once I sneezed hard, then I remembered my girlfriend so I texted her. Before I could send mine, she texted me firstm, said that she misses me. XD

• 2 years later...

i get this kind of tingling or it feels like my head is being contracted and when this happens i find there is someone i like is looking at me but sometimes it happens and then i see them in the next 5 minutes its weird

Most of these are superstition related. I find the hearing of tones very interesting though, and the meditation. Thats pretty nifty. I need to learn how to meditate better and more often. Its also one thing to know if someone is thinking of you and another if you know what they are thinking about you. Bonus!

Edited by snappydragon

• 2 years later...

Iamblue

I am quite interested with wat u sed about using meditation to connect to people. Question is what meditation you use. How do u meditate ?

Can u help me please

Actually most of the time I hear it, sometimes people around me, sometimes even on here which is an entirely different sound, its high pitched eratic static, also someone today I think was testing it, in which the sound went from the right side to the left side was interesting, it felt like they were doing it intentionaly.

As for how I do it, I have no clue, I heard it before when I was younger, then stoped paying attention to it, then a couple years ago I started listening to it more, and whenever I would hear it I would look around to see anyone looking at me, or something, and allot of the time it was one girl looking at me lol. Othertimes it happened which was a different sound I would hear it and then someone would come up to me and start a fight, the lower was fighting the higher was the girl. Lately though I get it whenever I just walk on a bus, or into a room, times people would think about it like "who just came in?"

And same here for the not knowing who it is, I have to go searching around if it gets loud, then when I find it it goes away lol, like say someone messages me on this, or facebook or something, I'll get a wierd sound, and then check my e-mail and it was at the time of the sound lol.

If someone would want to practice it though, I would say practice meditating, since this is when I first started hearing it when I was a kid and starting meditating (for headaches, though they stopped years later lol).

TTYL,

What meditation you use ?

I am quite interested in this sort of things

I've heard that if your ears are burning it means someone is talking about you

left for love,

right for spite....

• 2 years later...

You asked: do you know when someone is thinking about you? How can you tell?

I want to know HOW do you get them to STOP thinking about you?? I have these two guys keep popping up in my head throughout the day and I don't care!! I have moved on from them both... I have tried everything, disconnection spells, putting their names in the freezer, and other energy people remove their energy from me and it is still going on! I even had past life with one of them and I cut cords when I did a past life - thing. 

I just want it to STOP! It is annoying!! When they pop in my head, I scream loudly - I DON'T CARE!! you are not my problem!!! UGH!! 

Wow. Necro-posted. Welcome to UM. Please check the last post date before posting in a thread. 

4 hours ago, pixishels said:

You asked: do you know when someone is thinking about you? How can you tell?

I want to know HOW do you get them to STOP thinking about you?? I have these two guys keep popping up in my head throughout the day and I don't care!! I have moved on from them both... I have tried everything, disconnection spells, putting their names in the freezer, and other energy people remove their energy from me and it is still going on! I even had past life with one of them and I cut cords when I did a past life - thing. 

I just want it to STOP! It is annoying!! When they pop in my head, I scream loudly - I DON'T CARE!! you are not my problem!!! UGH!! 

You can tell someone is thinking of you because you will keep thinking of them for no reason even when it isn't a crush or there is no drama.

But if there is a crush or drama it is more difficult to tell because of your own personal involvement. Maybe it is mutual or not.

Edited by I hide behind words

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Wow. Necro-posted. Welcome to UM. Please check the last post date before posting in a thread. 

Why? Is posting to an old post against the rules? Is it a social norm you are enforcing?

Edited by I hide behind words