Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is someone thinking about you?

iamblue65

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't see what you are referring to within that whole thread.

Others can still continute the conversation here.

You are probably not even interested in discussing the topic. If so you would have added relevant commentary.

6 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

You are probably not even interested in discussing the topic. If so you would have added relevant commentary.

If you're going to quote and respond to someone who hasn't been here in years, you're not going to have a conversation with them. Which is why it is important to check the date of the last post of any thread. Which was why I created the necroposting thread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

If you're going to quote and respond to someone who hasn't been here in years, you're not going to have a conversation with them. Which is why it is important to check the date of the last post of any thread. Which was why I created the necroposting thread. 

Others can still continue the conversation. Instead of being a scarecrow to newbies and keep policing this, maybe just let others respond or not.

If one new person does this to several posts I can see the problem Houston. Bad that did not happen here.

1 minute ago, I hide behind words said:

Others can still continue the conversation. Instead of being a scarecrow to newbies and keep policing this, maybe just let others respond or not.

If one new person does this to several posts I can see the problem Houston. Bad that did not happen here.

Alright you listen. I gave a bit of advice to the new member without being an ass. Do you want me to be a full on a-hole next time? I can do it. But I'm trying not too and this is making it really difficult to not be one right now. I'm a bit irritated with this crap.

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Alright you listen. I gave a bit of advice to the new member without being an ass. Do you want me to be a full on a-hole next time? I can do it. But I'm trying not too and this is making it really difficult to not be one right now. I'm a bit irritated with this crap.

No I don't want you to be a full on "whatever" to the next newbie.

That is my concern.

And I don't want you to be irritated.

Just want new members to find a helpful and supportive community. Not be scared off by unwelcoming attitudes. It just seemed like a pattern and how many new members can one person alone run off?

Edited by I hide behind words