Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child-bride, 12, dies in Yemen

chemical-licker

I know LR.

This wasn't even directed to your post, I was concerned of others misconstruing it.

Fact is men have used religion & god splendlidly to get and justify whatever they want, ecspecially sex and to release their aggressions on others.

You see it all the time, even today in numerous cults. People are still so damn gullible. Imagine how extremely gullible people were back then. Believe me, these men knew what they were doing was wrong- unless they were complete psychopaths.

There are no excuses anymore, not even for god. God if he exists certainly knew better.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• Mattshark

• Bill Hill

• odas

And yet we are supposed to respect these people oil.

By in large the west pays the em a huge about of cash.

Just for some strange reason, the leaders of these oil rich countries don't want to create a good social security/benefits system for their people.

Spread the love..

By in large the west pays the em a huge about of cash.

Just for some strange reason, the leaders of these oil rich countries don't want to create a good social security/benefits system for their people.

Spread the love..

Another good point!!

Why are the very rich Muslims not helping their own Muslim brothers!!

Any Muslim here know possibly why?

Instead they buy swimming pools for their horses and busty blondes?

They are spreading weapons and training camps, not love, as far as I know

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, I heard you were planning to leave me?

She replied, Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old.

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, I heard you were planning to leave me?

She replied, Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old.

I'll admit.

I chuckled.