Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More White House Lies

ctn

Thanks.

So the media DID use that pic to try a deceive people to the actual amount of people who attended. Nice.

*yawn*

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dade Murphy

• preacherman76

• Kimi81

• ctn

Top Posters In This Topic

PHOTO AT THE BOTTOM WAS THE CELEBRATION OF PEOPLE POWER IN THE PHILIPPINES.

estimated at 75,000 people....

I dont remember the estimate, but its not an Obama rally.wink2.gif

source?

The website I saw claimed it was from St. Loius....but perhaps your right...heres the actual St. Louis photos:

st-louis-crowd2.jpg

Edited by Dade Murphy

Its certainly not a fair photo being from different perspectives. In fact, I don't even need that picture to make my point. I just wanted to see teabagg heads explode once it was posted. Which I did. :D

http://crooksandliars.com/kombiz/how-i-missed-2-million-person-teabagging-fl

I guess if you want to call exposing lies "exploding" well, whatever.

And just to add, the whole "Tea Partier" thing is pretty gross. I mean you can say whatever you want as far as Im concerned, but I just think its pretty childish. It shows a lack of class. Try and rise above it, I know you can.

LOL, this is just down right amazing. They try to use that as if its part of the same rally to try and down play the number of people at this event. If you didnt know better, you would have thought all 3 pics were the total of 75,000 at the 0bama event.

Do these people know anything but deception?

I guess if you want to call exposing lies "exploding" well, whatever.

No, it was more dodging reality and facts and claiming media conspiracys once you were proven wrong...but ok.

And just to add, the whole "Tea Partier" thing is pretty gross. I mean you can say whatever you want as far as Im concerned, but I just think its pretty childish. It shows a lack of class. Try and rise above it, I know you can.

I think the whole Tea Partier movement is silly and childish and ignorant. But hey, don't blame me,

The term "Tea PartierS" was put upon these idiots by none other than Glenn Beck.

Edited by Dade Murphy

Before I even give you a solid proof.

Tell us who is the distributor of Pop Cola here and where can we buy it?

I suggest you concede now for I am about to bury you.laugh.gif

Bury me? hardly....the actual St. Louis photos are even better:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=F9F&q=St.%20Louis%20obama%20rally&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

No, it was more dodging reality and facts and claiming media conspiracys once you were proven wrong...but ok.

Im dodging reality? You are the one showing deceptive pictures to try and discredit people.

I think the whole Tea Partier movement is silly and childish and ignorant. But hey, don't blame me,

The term "Tea PartierS" was put upon these idiots by none other than Glenn Beck.

The term Tea Partier didnt come from Glen Beck. And I dont really care about Glen either way. Its childish.

And the fact that you think people exorcising thier rights in a democratic republic is childish, well that says alot about you.

So you admit that the 3rd photo that you posted was not an Obama rally, right?

Yah this would be the third time Aroces.

Im dodging reality? You are the one showing deceptive pictures to try and discredit people.

What are you even talking about?

The term Tea Partier didnt come from Glen Beck. And I dont really care about Glen either way. Its childish.

And the fact that you think people exorcising thier rights in a democratic republic is childish, well that says alot about you.

Sigh....no he didn't invent the term but he applied it to the idiots who go to these events.

These people are idiots, half of them are racist idiots and the rest are just ignorant.

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/09/size-matters-so-do-lies.html

But yesterday, someone told a real whopper. ABC News, citing the DC fire department, reported that between 60,000 and 70,000 people had attended the tea party rally at the Capitol. By the time this figure reached Michelle Malkin, however, it had been blown up to 2,000,000. There is a big difference, obviously, between 70,000 and 2,000,000. That's not a twofold or threefold exaggeration -- it's roughly a thirtyfold exaggeration.

The way this false estimate came into being is relatively simple: Matt Kibbe, the president of FreedomWorks, lied, claiming that ABC News had reported numbers of between 1.0 and 1.5 million when they never did anything of the sort. A few tweets later, the numbers had been exaggerated still further to 2 million. Kibbe wasn't "in error", as Malkin gently puts it. He lied. He did the equivalent of telling people that his penis is 53 inches long.

Malkin, who to her credit later corrected the error, frets that it might be used to by liberals to "discredit the undeniably massive turnout". She's right to be worried -- it absolutely will be used that way. If you don't want to be discredited, then don't, as Kibbe did, tell a ridiculous (and easily disprovable) lie.

Malkin herself did not lie; she merely repeated a lie. It does not particularly call into question her character. It does, however, call into question her judgment. The reason is that if there had in fact been 2 million protesters in Washington yesterday, there would have been no need to lie about it -- the magnitude of the protests would have been self-evident. I was in Washington for the inauguration, an event at which there really were almost 2 million people present -- and let me tell you, it was a Holy Mess. Hotels, charging double or treble their usual rates, were booked weeks in advance. Major stations on the Metro system were shut down for hours at a time. The National Guard was brought in. At least 3,000 people got stuck in a tunnel. Essentially the entirely of the National Mall, from the Capitol to the Washington Monument, was dotted with onlookers. Heaps of trash were left behind. The entire city was basically a warzone for a period of about 20 hours, from midnight through mid-evening.

But there are no accounts of any of those sorts of things happening yesterday. 70 thousand people, rather, is about the number that will attend the Washington Redskins' home opener next week. That's a lot of people. Washington -- actually Landover, Maryland, where FedEx Field is located -- will be inconvenienced. But it won't be shut down. Business will go on more or less as usual.

This was not a small rally. It was also not, in comparison with something like the 2006 pro-immigration protests, a particularly large rally. It was a business-as-usual sort of rally. Mock the protesters at your peril: business as usual suddenly isn't so good for Democrats these days, and the sentiments of the 70,000 people who marched on Washington surely mirror those of millions more sitting at home. They were done a disservice by being represented by a liar like Kibbe.

Funny thing, is that Fox News even reported tens of thousands. The deniers are getting their information from the event organizers who are over - inflating their numbers. I don't know why though, it only makes them look bad.

I've been to lots of protests, the largest one was back in 2000 to protest the DNC convention in Los Angeles, The crowds were estimated at around 25,000 people, I was also in D.C. for Obamas inauguration, the pictures I've seen of the 9/12 event coupled with un-biased first hand accounts tell me that the media got it right when they said 75K max. Another sign is that their numbers keep changing, some say 200k others say 1 million, others say 1.5 or 2. I think they got all flustered when they saw the sad little turn out they had managed to muster.

Anyone that actually thinks a million people attended that foolishness needs to come see me about some beach front property I'm selling in Idaho :tu: Peoples naivety and self delusion are mind boggling :no:

Actualy the photos, and first hand accounts (other than those who had something to lose from telling the truth) are on MY side. And yes, the media (next to the government) is the biggest bunch of corupted liers on the planet.

Yes of course, all except Fox News that is...if they say a million people showed up to the protest that they planned and organized it must be true. The rest of the media is just reporting lies, they are all biased to the left, Fox is the only one you can really trust to get the truth out there :rolleyes:

Let's see now.

These morons, puppets, not smart enough, extremist and racists.

As you can see your arguments is all about name callling, lots of class indeed as you call yourself.rofl.gif

I never claimed to be classy, I'm just a Detroit girl from the Hood :devil:

I tell it like it is, that is how most Americans view those protesters and you know it Aroces ;)

I never claimed to be classy, I'm just a Detroit girl from the Hood :devil:

I tell it like it is, that is how most Americans view those protesters and you know it Aroces ;)

The last thing Tea Partiers should be criticizing people for is not being 'classy.'

stay-classy-teabaggers-24661-1252798589-24.jpg

I happen to think it's a very fitting and accurate description of Tea party attendees ;)

it was no where near the biggest, you obviously have no idea what large crowds look like.

Heres an Obama rally that had 75k people attend:

edsapeoplepower.jpg

The Dade Deception: Deceptive Posting Part One

Edited by acidhead

The last thing Tea Partiers should be criticizing people for is not being 'classy.'

stay-classy-teabaggers-24661-1252798589-24.jpg

I was trying to find the other pics of the other signs the Tea Partiers were holding up so I could post them. Like the signs of Obama painted as Hitler, and the one some smiling old lady was holding calling the President an "lying African" :wacko: , these people are the definition of ignorance and stupidity embarrassing themselves for all the World to see :rolleyes:

I think I know how you got your handle.

:blink: But what about the other photos he posted obviously proving his point, were those wiped from you're memory that quickly ;) ?