Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Control

Psiwolf

another quote i like is this "those who know are happy simply knowing, those who do not, seek to say that there is nothing to know"

I see no-one here trying to start a religion, prothelyse or convert anyone; simply discuss the possibilities. Yet there are some here who appear to be on a personal Crusade for the God of Truth or something similar. Why are some so apparently personally offended by people innocently discussing things they do not even believe in? The mind boggles!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinieblas

• Psiwolf

• G3N0M3

• Mattshark

That's kind of interesting, because I have always kind of creeped people out with my natural senses of smell, hearing and sight too. I have excellent nightvision. Most of the time when others need flashlights, I'm fine without. Your dream experience is very interesting.

yeah me too and I have always had a natural affinity with dogs, as a kid I was the favourite neighbourhood human and had my doggy retinue fairly often! I do have a certain intensity too which tends to creep some folks out!

It's just who you are though mate, you just go with the flow and give not a care what others think :)

I apologize for the outburst. The ones who have gotten angry at me and expressed it verbally were usually the religious kind. They believe that pyschic ability is of the devil, at least the people I know. And Max. L I realise how the one statement sounds and I realized it as I wrote it. My belief is not concieved from a strong desire for a fantasy. I have been able to do and see things that I can not explain. I have proved it to some people and I guess that will have to do.

There is an immense difference between psychic abilities gained through a demonic contract; and psychic abilities you were born with or developed via natural causes, most obviously being the method they were obtained. It may not do any good, but you might want to try and explain this to them.

Greetings to everyone. I am a new member and I was introduced to this forum from a friend who kind of accidently found it. I do not believe in coincidence and I have been looking for others like me for a long time. I have had psychic ability in every area except telekinesis kind of. I am strongest in the area of clairvoyance, mediumship, and precognition. I have been this way since I was a child and for the longest time I supressed my abilities because I was raised in a family that didn't believe in such things and if they did, such abilities were "of the devil". I did not truly come into my abilities until I became 18 and after I had moved out of my parents home. Today I am a 30 year old man who is in tune with his psychic abilities on a daily basis. Yet sometimes I lose control of my abilities and they act like they have a mind of their own. I have astral projected without realizing how multiple times, I get visions without warning, and if I concentrate too much my senses have a tendency to overwhelm me by ballooning over a bigger distance. I am not sure why this happens and I was wondering if any of it has happened to any one else here. I am thankful to find this site and all of you. It is nice to know that I am no longer alone in this.

It is when I "concentrate" that nothing comes.It has the exact opposite effect.

Hello and welcome to UM !!!

I see that each of you are new members.

It is my experience that working with psychic skills is done best when we do not attempt to control them. It just does not work that way. Part of the reason for that is so that we can respect all ways of being and points of view on this subject. Another reason is that we all have our extended self, the subconscious and the higher self, and integrating these awareness levels with our conscious perceptions is an important part of using these skills.

The idea to embrace, as I see it, is to understand how best to apply our ESP in daily life. This requires reflective thought that is intuitive in nature. Connecting with our expanded selves is the best way that I have found to do this.

John

Agreed

well, its not so much an opinion, as it almost is the truth.

and you can believe its real or not, but its not Weird that you do and others dont. your logic is "its weird people who believe in god, believe in god. and people who dont, dont believe in god".

we dont believe, because you have no ability. otherwise youd be able to prove this to everyone.

and i love the weak 'theyre really just afraid of it' tactic. although, it doesnt fly. because its not true. you dont think id want some sort of powers? preferably telekenitic. sure i want that, but i know i cant have it. just like i know you cant do anything you claim.

Hi Agent Mulder,

I'd like to point out you seem to be intelligent enough to know what is infront of you, so I'll help you out by showing you. But first I'd like to point out a couple things, agree with things you might say, and also lend my experience so that you can get a better view on this very mixed topic here.

First off, (well, its not so much an opinion, as it almost is the truth.) I love how your so sure of yourself, try to disprove someone with absolutes, not maybe or almost.

So what IS the truth?

Second, (your logic is "its weird people who believe in god, believe in god. and people who dont, dont believe in god".) Do you KNOW what the person believes or not? Most psychics don't believe in God because of things they experienced, also it goes both ways where someone STARTS to believe in "God" because something heppened that they or science could not explain.

So who is right and who is wrong?

Third, (we dont believe, because you have no ability. otherwise youd be able to prove this to everyone.) Skeptics don't believe because they have never experienced anything, and whatever skeptic has experienced it changed imediatly so you realy can't say anything. Being able to prove abilities to someone is allot harder than you would think. As I discuss on my thread all the time, even if someone "proves" something, skeptics will still not believe even if it has to do with them. Its only if a skeptic has doubts could the skeptic truely start to change, Mattshark is whether he want to accept it or not, I've been getting through to him.

Have you ever experienced the paranormal?

Fourth, (and i love the weak 'theyre really just afraid of it' tactic. although, it doesnt fly. because its not true.) So your saying that people are not afraid of the unknown? Are you saying that because a couple skeptics have not experienced it everyone who has is crazy, insane, or otherwise?

Please, tell me how you came up with this notion...

Last and most important point, (you dont think id want some sort of powers? preferably telekenitic. sure i want that, but i know i cant have it.) See you WANT abilities and people who have them just HAVE them not because of choice, the choice is if they want to develop those abilities. What would you do with those abilities if you had telekinetic powers? Some bad cases of psychokinetic abilities cause people to go into shock, siezures, even fits of muscle spasms... Do you think that they WANT that pain? Do you think that they are in control?? The fact that you say you KNOW you can't have it is the reason why you don't. You don't think you can do something and truely believe that untill you prove yourself wrong, much like science, where it is right untill proven wrong.

Now, lets see if your talking to that indiviual or the whole community... PM me the times you are useually on, and I'll meet you in chat, and give you a real-time reading, I'll CRV to your location, describe to you where you are, and I'll even show you how I can make you feel things, such as emotions, or even physical signs if you allow me in that far...

Hope you grasp what I'm getting to you,

G3N0M3

Edited by G3N0M3

As I've said before; the best way to deal with the skeptics, who appear to (I've had long pm correspondances wiith some) seem to argue simply for the sake of it, is to ignore it pretty much, unless the argument is constructive and not just pure liquid conceit.

Believe in yourself is the secret and the key, no-one else can do it for you and the only way to open up your abilities is to beleive truly in yourself and what you can do; the biggest barrier to being able to do what we do is lack of self-belief. Whether some folks who suffer from closed minds believe us or not is irrelevant, thankfully! :)

As I've said before; the best way to deal with the skeptics, who appear to (I've had long pm correspondances wiith some) seem to argue simply for the sake of it, is to ignore it pretty much, unless the argument is constructive and not just pure liquid conceit.

Believe in yourself is the secret and the key, no-one else can do it for you and the only way to open up your abilities is to beleive truly in yourself and what you can do; the biggest barrier to being able to do what we do is lack of self-belief. Whether some folks who suffer from closed minds believe us or not is irrelevant, thankfully! :)

Actualy my friend it does matter, not for myself, but for the community of the world, differences can be made, even if its one person at a time, you convince one skeptic you convince 100 believers.

Also paranormalacy and myself were on one thread that was showing how peoples disbelief contributes to a psychics "hit/miss" ratio. This I know for a fact, but the thread we were posting on had links, and quotes from a couple magazines...

Also withskeptics I try not to argue unless they are being inconsiderate, and don't bother using common sense, or debating skills. Which is a main reason why I post here, to practice debating skills, and show others that we don't know everything and to think that we do is an ill-concieved concept...

Also, what is interesting is I think because I show the skeptics that I'm all game, I'm not going to be easy enough to disprove as other individuals. Thats why every skeptic I've asked to PM me, never does, and whenever I PM one I never get a response. Weird is it not? That skeptics will still elude anything that could contradict them. Perhaps its the fright of them being wrong, that keeps them from believing in the first place.

I agree with the both of you. Its also nice to know that there is a community of psychically gifted people out there that's got my back. I am wondering, though my abilities' strength seems to wax and wane, is there a way to increase the strength of one's abilities? I mean using them regularly and exercising them is obvious, but are there any other ways? I read books on pyschic ability, but they don't tell me anything I don't already know or know how to do.

Actualy my friend it does matter, not for myself, but for the community of the world, differences can be made, even if its one person at a time, you convince one skeptic you convince 100 believers.

Also paranormalacy and myself were on one thread that was showing how peoples disbelief contributes to a psychics "hit/miss" ratio. This I know for a fact, but the thread we were posting on had links, and quotes from a couple magazines...

Also withskeptics I try not to argue unless they are being inconsiderate, and don't bother using common sense, or debating skills. Which is a main reason why I post here, to practice debating skills, and show others that we don't know everything and to think that we do is an ill-concieved concept...

Also, what is interesting is I think because I show the skeptics that I'm all game, I'm not going to be easy enough to disprove as other individuals. Thats why every skeptic I've asked to PM me, never does, and whenever I PM one I never get a response. Weird is it not? That skeptics will still elude anything that could contradict them. Perhaps its the fright of them being wrong, that keeps them from believing in the first place.

[i/quote]

while I do agree with you I also think that, from the perspective of someone just coming to terms with their abilities, too much scepticism can lead to loss of belief and, before the person has had the chance to convince themselves that they are not suffering from an overactive imagination or temporary insanity. When one has more confidence, belief and strength in oneself, sceptics are easier to deal with and less of an annoyance. I've been working on convincing a couple on here but it seems to be a bit of a lost cause....doesn't stop me trying though ;)

I do try though as I think it's important to share our experiences, help out and teach what we can to people just awakening and try to convince any sceptics that we can.

I agree with your other points though and also like the PM you shared :) it is spot on (take a look at my sig, I have something to say about that too lol) and completely true

All I'm saying is that, a lot of the time, if you're not the belligerant sort, it's best just to ignore them because they're determined to try and "convert" you and undermine your confidence. :)

I agree with the both of you. Its also nice to know that there is a community of psychically gifted people out there that's got my back. I am wondering, though my abilities' strength seems to wax and wane, is there a way to increase the strength of one's abilities? I mean using them regularly and exercising them is obvious, but are there any other ways? I read books on pyschic ability, but they don't tell me anything I don't already know or know how to do.

Nope, there are no super juices, electropods, or mystical devices that can increase our abilities, skills, traits that I know of. Also a huge point I need to tell you is, have patience, things will come in time, and forcing them will only slow you down. Take it from me, I've laerned from forcing "gods" to help me develop my abilities, through constant meditation. But when I finaly learned there is no "quick fix" for our power struggle so to say, I accepted it, and agreed with myself saying "if I need it when the time comes, I will recieve full control, though I may never have full control I will accept that and won't argue with it."

while I do agree with you I also think that, from the perspective of someone just coming to terms with their abilities, too much scepticism can lead to loss of belief and, before the person has had the chance to convince themselves that they are not suffering from an overactive imagination or temporary insanity. When one has more confidence, belief and strength in oneself, sceptics are easier to deal with and less of an annoyance. I've been working on convincing a couple on here but it seems to be a bit of a lost cause....doesn't stop me trying though ;)

I do try though as I think it's important to share our experiences, help out and teach what we can to people just awakening and try to convince any sceptics that we can.

I agree with your other points though and also like the PM you shared :) it is spot on (take a look at my sig, I have something to say about that too lol) and completely true

All I'm saying is that, a lot of the time, if you're not the belligerant sort, it's best just to ignore them because they're determined to try and "convert" you and undermine your confidence. :)

That is a huge part of why I say "Convince a skeptic, convince 100 believers" because the majority of people might actualy not have the abilities. Not that they CAN NOT have them, but just that they don't at the time, people who don't I tell them that "no, you don't but if you want to start developing..." etc.

As for convincing, how are you trying to? who? why? when? I'll help you, or if they want a good debater and someone highly knowledgable in the area, send them my way.

As for "converting" me, it would literaly be impossible unless they showed some ground shattering proof that EVERY believer of ghosts, psychics, and other phenomina are either faking it, lieing, etc. and that everything I've experienced throughout my lifetime was "made up" or otherwise could not be peranormal at all.

Nope, there are no super juices, electropods, or mystical devices that can increase our abilities, skills, traits that I know of. Also a huge point I need to tell you is, have patience, things will come in time, and forcing them will only slow you down. Take it from me, I've laerned from forcing "gods" to help me develop my abilities, through constant meditation. But when I finaly learned there is no "quick fix" for our power struggle so to say, I accepted it, and agreed with myself saying "if I need it when the time comes, I will recieve full control, though I may never have full control I will accept that and won't argue with it."

That is a huge part of why I say "Convince a skeptic, convince 100 believers" because the majority of people might actualy not have the abilities. Not that they CAN NOT have them, but just that they don't at the time, people who don't I tell them that "no, you don't but if you want to start developing..." etc.

As for convincing, how are you trying to? who? why? when? I'll help you, or if they want a good debater and someone highly knowledgable in the area, send them my way.

As for "converting" me, it would literaly be impossible unless they showed some ground shattering proof that EVERY believer of ghosts, psychics, and other phenomina are either faking it, lieing, etc. and that everything I've experienced throughout my lifetime was "made up" or otherwise could not be peranormal at all.

I agree with you mate, though am perhaps not as good a debater as you are. I think I am, in essence, agreeing with you but, in trying to say the same thing as you are, I am not doing so as well as I would like to (my wife tells me off for this lol, it's a fault of mine!).....we're approaching the same opinion from different directions! lol As with you, I could not be made to doubt or converted, there is too much I have experienced too which could not be denied or explained away without dismantling who I actually am, so no chance of that eh? I had some fun with Agent Mulder, it's the joy of arguing in circles with that one lol....Mattshark, on the other hand, I found to be quite reasonable and we agreed to disagree. The good Agent, I haven't time to work on anymore lol, feel free adnd enjoy! lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe in the supernatural, but I don't believe a bunch of kids with over active imaginations are psychic.

I'll wire you $1000 if anyone here can prove they have psychic abilities.

Astral project into my room, and tell me what posters I have on the wall. Read my mind and tell me what animal my first pet was. Bend a bar of steel with your mind and video tape it. Anything.

But so far, not even ONE so called "psychic" has been able to prove their powers in a controlled test. (Thanks James Randi!)

Tell me, why is that? If telekinesis is real, then it should be very easy to prove to even the most skeptical scientist: simply levitate a pen out of his pocket!

But no, all we ever hear are excuses. No proof, just excuses.

Make a difference this holiday season. Prove you have psychic powers, and take my $1000 and give it to a needy family.

First come, first serve.

I believe in the supernatural, but I don't believe a bunch of kids with over active imaginations are psychic.

I'll wire you $1000 if anyone here can prove they have psychic abilities.

Astral project into my room, and tell me what posters I have on the wall. Read my mind and tell me what animal my first pet was. Bend a bar of steel with your mind and video tape it. Anything.

But so far, not even ONE so called "psychic" has been able to prove their powers in a controlled test. (Thanks James Randi!)

Tell me, why is that? If telekinesis is real, then it should be very easy to prove to even the most skeptical scientist: simply levitate a pen out of his pocket!

But no, all we ever hear are excuses. No proof, just excuses.

Make a difference this holiday season. Prove you have psychic powers, and take my $1000 and give it to a needy family.

First come, first serve.

because psychic abilities are random and not strictly controllable....before you comment, I am no kid but a well adjusted, married 34 year old....I cannot, for example predict someone's future when they ask me to but I have randomly predicted things before....science is about sticking things in boxes and 'proving' them, I'm afraid psychic abilities don't work that way :(

because psychic abilities are random and not strictly controllable....before you comment, I am no kid but a well adjusted, married 34 year old....I cannot, for example predict someone's future when they ask me to but I have randomly predicted things before....science is about sticking things in boxes and 'proving' them, I'm afraid psychic abilities don't work that way :(

Erm, no it isn't.

Erm, no it isn't.

sorry mate but in my opinion it is. You study, you quantify, you compare, you give something a name and an explaination; therefore it is labelled, it is grouped, it is placed within a box and categorised. This is the aim of science; to explain and to name/describe.

sorry mate but in my opinion it is. You study, you quantify, you compare, you give something a name and an explaination; therefore it is labelled, it is grouped, it is placed within a box and categorised. This is the aim of science; to explain and to name/describe.

Your opinion is wrong.

Then why don't you elaborate please, instead of posting three word sentences.

Edited by Paranormalcy

Your opinion is wrong.

as you posted in blue, so ask I.....but in your case 'tis a 4 word sentence! :)

My opinion is my opinion and cannot, therefore be wrong. In your opinion, my opinion is wrong but unless you can prove your opinion is not just your opinion, I shall stick to my opinion! Aha!

The long and short remains however that psychic abilities are like everything humans do, inconstant and unreliable. I'm afraid folks like Edgar Cayce did us more damage than good because he sold out and gave people what they wanted rather than the truth; as have many 'famous' psychics....you can't produce on demand and, when you try, you tend to get it wrong and discredit not only yourself but everyone who has ability. But today with technology being how and it asd so readily available, we'll manage to come up with evidence one of these days.....I don't care either way that's just me.

Your opinion is wrong.

Science is understanding things, but not in isolation and boxing them, many things fall into numerous area's of science and it is important to understand multiple aspects of this when studying science. Science doesn't pigeon hole or just categorise, the aim is simply to understand.

Science is understanding things, but not in isolation and boxing them, many things fall into numerous area's of science and it is important to understand multiple aspects of this when studying science. Science doesn't pigeon hole or just categorise, the aim is simply to understand.

Matt, why are you always argueing with scientific agendas, trying to make them better than they are without actualy doing it...

He's telling you his point of view, your saying he's wrong without any kind of facts behind it other than your own theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science - Describes what science is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science#Basic_classifications - Describes how science is CATIGORIZED!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science - Where science was developed and how

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method - Is self explanitory...

Now, from the knowledge of these articles/links, where does it say its not what tinie said it was??? Also where does it say that:

What your saying blatently is that science does not catigorize things, it does not label things, and that everything in science is not in only ONE catigory. Sure a lot of things are spread out through different sciences but technicaly something in everything is equal to be in quantum mechanics, or energy theory, etc. Some scientific feilds are so "generalized" that if you were to have a seperate form of science for everything there would be much more terms than there are now.

Really, do I have to show you up on every thread this way??? If someone has their opinions its their opinion untill they learn what the "right" thing is, if you simply say "no your wrong" no one learns or improves their knowledge. In this case if one person is continualy stating "No your wrong, I'm right, nothing you can do about it" then obviously they are not of sound mind.

thank you G, for explaining that so well; I take my hat (the one I'm currently not wearing lol) off to you. :)

Matt, why are you always argueing with scientific agendas, trying to make them better than they are without actualy doing it...

He's telling you his point of view, your saying he's wrong without any kind of facts behind it other than your own theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science - Describes what science is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science#Basic_classifications - Describes how science is CATIGORIZED!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science - Where science was developed and how

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method - Is self explanitory...

Now, from the knowledge of these articles/links, where does it say its not what tinie said it was??? Also where does it say that:

What your saying blatently is that science does not catigorize things, it does not label things, and that everything in science is not in only ONE catigory. Sure a lot of things are spread out through different sciences but technicaly something in everything is equal to be in quantum mechanics, or energy theory, etc. Some scientific feilds are so "generalized" that if you were to have a seperate form of science for everything there would be much more terms than there are now.

Really, do I have to show you up on every thread this way??? If someone has their opinions its their opinion untill they learn what the "right" thing is, if you simply say "no your wrong" no one learns or improves their knowledge. In this case if one person is continualy stating "No your wrong, I'm right, nothing you can do about it" then obviously they are not of sound mind.

You haven't shown me up at all. You just backed me up, they are general and nothing sticks in just one category, The aim of science is not to categorise but to be a method of study to help understand. I'm not saying there are no categories I am saying science is not as Tinie said "science is about sticking things in boxes and 'proving' them".

I have given people plenty of opportunity to give me evidence of something I don't think exists, strangely no one has.

Well the thing is no, it is boxed, termed, and categorized, but it is an always expanding box, area, specialization.

As I've said so many times no one knows everything, if you treat the world like you do know everything, than there would be no point to living no? The point of life is experiencing, learning and advancement...

Think about the periodic table, scientific theory, etc. and how its changed in the last half decade - full decade I mean we will continually be advancing, changing, evolving, so there are no true answers to anything we "know" right now. Learning this truth is all we need to function regularly, people who focus in a linear way will only travel linear, never experiencing and learning anything past what another person has experienced. Do you look at one piece of information as "The Holy Grail" of that part of existence? Religion as a concept, as a tradition, as a code of laws, ethics, and even a type of policing; the majority of people tend to forget about the whole scope of a concept as a spiritual tool, a form of control, made from others for others. Science, a tool for an analytical individual to process functions If/And/Therefore as long as their brain processes the information "logically" which is dependent on upbringing, and DNA. The world revolves around these "boxes" in which our existence is based off of these "boxes" which is DNA, Molecules, Atoms...

Science is not dependent on boxes... lol

G3N0M3

Well the thing is no, it is boxed, termed, and categorized, but it is an always expanding box, area, specialization.

As I've said so many times no one knows everything, if you treat the world like you do know everything, than there would be no point to living no? The point of life is experiencing, learning and advancement...

Think about the periodic table, scientific theory, etc. and how its changed in the last half decade - full decade I mean we will continually be advancing, changing, evolving, so there are no true answers to anything we "know" right now. Learning this truth is all we need to function regularly, people who focus in a linear way will only travel linear, never experiencing and learning anything past what another person has experienced. Do you look at one piece of information as "The Holy Grail" of that part of existence? Religion as a concept, as a tradition, as a code of laws, ethics, and even a type of policing; the majority of people tend to forget about the whole scope of a concept as a spiritual tool, a form of control, made from others for others. Science, a tool for an analytical individual to process functions If/And/Therefore as long as their brain processes the information "logically" which is dependent on upbringing, and DNA. The world revolves around these "boxes" in which our existence is based off of these "boxes" which is DNA, Molecules, Atoms...

Science is not dependent on boxes... lol

G3N0M3

I never said it were no boxes, but it is not the point of science.

No one has ever claimed we know everything. Not, not knowing everything doesn't give credence to unevidenced claims though.

Edited by Mattshark

You haven't shown me up at all. You just backed me up, they are general and nothing sticks in just one category, The aim of science is not to categorise but to be a method of study to help understand. I'm not saying there are no categories I am saying science is not as Tinie said "science is about sticking things in boxes and 'proving' them".

I have given people plenty of opportunity to give me evidence of something I don't think exists, strangely no one has.

If I had a quarter every time you said that to me, and I answered back TELL ME THE TIMES YOUR ON AND WHEN TO MEET IN CHAT especially when I never hear back, or I never see you in chat when I'm in there, if you hung out there you would learn real quick. Here-say your going to mention, oh someone just says that because they think its happening.

I'f your on for the next little while I'll be in chat waiting for you, or wait because I have some psychic abilities I'm all masterful and can do it whenever, and however I want! LOL, read and learn we've talked about this many times with many people...

As for what your saying about me backing you up you've got to think about it non-linear here maybe you could read something:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indeterminism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy

Hope this ends with this, I don't know what else could help you understand... PLEASE actually read this and don't just comment, read, understand... I mean my thought patterns can't be that separate from yours?

If I had a quarter every time you said that to me, and I answered back TELL ME THE TIMES YOUR ON AND WHEN TO MEET IN CHAT especially when I never hear back, or I never see you in chat when I'm in there, if you hung out there you would learn real quick. Here-say your going to mention, oh someone just says that because they think its happening.

I'f your on for the next little while I'll be in chat waiting for you, or wait because I have some psychic abilities I'm all masterful and can do it whenever, and however I want! LOL, read and learn we've talked about this many times with many people...

As for what your saying about me backing you up you've got to think about it non-linear here maybe you could read something:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indeterminism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy

Hope this ends with this, I don't know what else could help you understand... PLEASE actually read this and don't just comment, read, understand... I mean my thought patterns can't be that separate from yours?

Fine Genome, I'm free now, evidence for me please.

I know what they are Genome, they don't back up anything.